All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here8738 International Dr, Orlando, FL, 32819, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Anniversary spectacular!"
I could not be happier with this hotel! I went in, asking for a late check out due to celebrating an anniversary and birthday. Not only did they do that for me, but they made my stay WONDERFUL! Everything I could ask for. Beautiful room, gorgeous view of the pool, quiet rooms (didn't hear any neighbors). We'll be back
2 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
Tiffany
"Great stay, conveniently located."
We stayed 4 days and the moment we checked into our room we got a call from the front desk asking if everything in our room was in order. We ordered room service the second day and the food was amazing and quick. Our rooms were cleaned everyday and housekeeping was very thorough. I would absolutely stay here again.
4 night family trip Apr 20, 2015
"would recommend"
wonderful hotel very local an the location is close to everything. everyone is very friendly an helpful...and the price was great for the location
3 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
Ana
"Perfect for business or family fun!"
Had a wonderful time. My wife accompanied me on a business trip. Easy trip to Disney or Universal Studios for her. I was at Orange County Convention Center (which was barely a mile away). Fantastic restaurants well within walking distance from the hotel. Big beautiful pool and hot tub. Very clean and nice.
4 night business trip Apr 15, 2015
Jon
"Great Spot"
Had a wonderful stay with Avanti. Great place for couples and families and minutes away from most Orlando attractions.
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Latrice
"awesome"
Awesome
2 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
"awesome stay"
It was awesome so much stuff to go too and it's all walking distance
3 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
Edward
"Birthday Getaway"
We had a great time. My wife and I celebrated her birthday by sending our kids to the grandparents. Avanti was the perfect getaway. Everything was great!!!
1 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
"mardi gras"
everything was good. The only complaint is elevator is too slow
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Great Spot"
Great hotel. Great location
3 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
Niki
"great value and location"
I liked the hotel in general, it offers great value. I am just a little picky when it comes to hotels. I personally like carpeted floors and it has tiles, again personal preference. The towels were really hard,maybe a little bit old I guess. Nevertheless, it's a good place to stay and location is great
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"Fabulous"
This was my 3rd time staying in this hotel. I fall in love with it more everyone I go. The staff is always very friendly. The rooms are clean and updated. The only complaint I have (which I have at basically every hotel) is that the pool closes at 11. If it's swim at your own risk you should be able to swim whenever you want. The location is spectacular too. The reason for this last trip was my sisters Bachelorette party. With the liquor store and 2 bars across the street we were golden. We will be coming back to Orlando next month and the only reason we aren't staying there is because there is no availability that weekend.
2 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
"Only if…"
The pictures are better than reality. Our room was facing I-4 so it was difficult to sleep as you could hear the cars passing by. Hotel staff very friendly.
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
"family"
Very good stay
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
cesar
"Good stuff!"
From the outside, I was a bit concerned. It looks a bit old. The rooms are pretty though. Everything was super clean and I was very happy.
1 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015
"Nice Stay"
The rooms were nice and so we're the facilities. Music was a little loud if your room was facing the pool. Other than that the people were great and my stay was peaceful.
3 night family trip Apr 15, 2015
Carolyn
"Average, but it will do"
The best thing about this hotel is the location. It's located at the far end of International Drive, which means it's close to some of the best places and restaurants on the road including Senor Frog's, Boston Lobster Feast and Dave & Busters. Other than that the place is average. The room appeared in good shape at first, but when one of my friends walked barefoot she discovered the floor hadn't been swept or cleaned at all thanks to the layer of dark grey dust on her heel. The toilet was also dirty as evidenced by certain stains and remnants left by the previous guests that had gone uncleaned. I didn't order anything from room service, but house keeping was terrible as one day they didn't stop by at all and my friends had to alert the front desk for clean towels and more toilet paper. The other two days they came way too early in the morning (8:00 a.m.) which disturbed our sleep and too late (around 6:00 p.m.) which was also inconvenient for us. Overall I'd give Avanti a 3.00. Not great, but if you're in town for a convention or trips to the theme parks it will do.
3 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2015
Gregory
"Enjoyed our stay!"
We enjoyed our stay. The location was great, and the pool area was nice. We plan to stay there again in the near future.
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
"review"
I enjoyed my stay. It was close to a lot of things
4 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
MERRILL B
"3 night saty"
we stayed 3 nights. Overall we had a nice time. The resort was nice but you can tell its an older resort. The room was fine and I loved the fact that there was no carpet. The room was clean but the bathroom was small. Very nice pool and bar would stay again. The location was perfect.
3 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
TERRI
"Ana's Review"
I have stayed here for two years in a row and I love it. The staff is always very friendly and always tries to see how they can better my stay and I appreciate it.
4 night trip with friends Apr 6, 2015
Ana Marie
"The avanti staff make the difference. Simply aweso"
The staff at avanti are amazing. Ryan at the lobby was awesome in helping me get my boarding passes, the 2 ladies in concierge were great in helping us with our universal tickets and shuttle booking, the guy at the service store was great. The staff at avanti makes this place great. Thank you...
4 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
Hellene
"Megacon"
We had a good time.A little pricey at cafe.
3 night romance trip Apr 9, 2015
"Great stay great price!"
I really enjoyed this hotel. It was walking distance to the convention center which is where we had to go all weekend. It's close to a lot of activities and resturants. The only downfall for me is the lighting in the rooms... There wasn't much and the lights they had were dark. Also, we didn't know we had to give 24 hour notice for a shuttle to the parks. Other then those 2 things I loved it. I will definitely stay again.
4 night trip with friends Apr 8, 2015
Kristy
"It was ok"
Needs to be updated to claim 'resort' Bathrooms were small and in need of bleaching, but room wa nice enough.
2 night business trip Apr 10, 2015
Stacie
"Not bad."
Decent hotel for the price in a great location.
4 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
Abigale
"Highly recommend"
Absolutely loved it. Clean, comfortable and convenient. The pool is beautiful. Staff is friendly.
4 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
whitney
"review of room."
Romm was ok, bed was a bit uncomfortable. They said it was a queen bed but seemed like a full size. The sink fixture was on the loose side.
3 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
giovanni
"Good value, inconsistent services."
Decent value for the money. Appears to be an older hotel that was upgraded. Note it is exterior access to your room. Pool area was fabulous and we spent a lot of time there. Room was OK. Didn't have the room cleaned on 3 of our days as they never got around to it as we were the last room on the top floor. Cafe is reasonable. Shuttle was sporadic. One slow driver that was late and made us miss the early park opening, another that was great and on time. 3 out of 5 stars overall due to that as we paid extra for those early admission tickets.
1 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
"Good value stay"
Avoid building 4 @ I-4 side due to traffic noise from I-4 if you can't sleep with some noise. Family trip of 5. Three adults, two children. Very good and friendly service at front desk overall. Very satisfied with their assistance with my room change request.
11 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
"So good"
Good outdoor pools and the shuttle bus service was good
5 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
Sun Hee
"excellent"
Excellent location, clean rooms, nice and clean pool,
4 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
"Couple getaway"
Great place to stay, however at night there was a noise in our room not sure if it was pipes or something in the walls. Beside that it was a very nice place to stay.
4 night romance trip Apr 1, 2015
Semetrial
"Decent Value with minor annoyances"
The hotel was convenient to parks and reasonably priced. The staff was very helpful and responsive. Housekeeping was less than optimal. Upon arrival, the bathroom light fixture was broken and there was visible mold in the shower. We had 4 guests in the room and repeatedly did not have enough towels or wash clothes (less than 4.) One day the beds were not completely made. Staff always addressed the problems immediately and professionally. Pool area was nice. All the issues were minor but many.
7 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"Great prices on site"
We booked this room hoping to feel more comfortable and less cramped than our other hotel. The pool area is bustling and fun. The food and little store are priced extremely well. Mahi Mahi dinner only 14.00. A bag of chips actually costs what's on the bag. The bed was a little hard but better than soft and lumpy. I would recommend this hotel for anyone.
1 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
tina
"Descent Hotel for a Reasonable Price"
The location of the hotel was great. Close to restaurants & other attractions too. Our room was clean and roomy. They have a big heated pool with a bar/restaurant, and also an arcade near by. There's a small fridge, but I wish there's microwave too. My only complaints was the bathroom, the water pressure in the shower were poor. Also, the lady in the concierge on the morning duty wasn't very helpful. The shuttle that they provide you need to make reservation to get you a seat. By the time we got there, around a little after 6pm, the shuttle was booked. So, they recommended a public transportation or you drive. We decided to drive, no big deal. Anyway, it's a descent hotel. This is our second time staying there, the price is affortable. We will stay in Avanti Resort again.
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"Great location for the family"
Love location of the hotel, pool area was a nice place to relax and it had all that you would need surrounding the pool area
4 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
"Clean, Friendly, and Fun!"
An inexpensive yet clean and friendly hotel. It's also in a very convenient location with shuttle buses to the theme parks and local attractions!
5 night trip with friends Mar 31, 2015
Kyle
"nice for the price"
The parking is horrible. For the price it was a decent place to stay. It's an older hotel but it looks like they are trying to update the place. The pool area was very nice.
3 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Nina
"Nice hotel, but still needs improvements!"
The hotel was nice. It seems to be an older motel that was renovated. The beds weren't super comfy and the dehumidifier in the room was very noisy. The pool area is awesome! We stayed 4 days and the elevator only worked two of those 4 days being that it was very dated! Wouldn't necessarily label it as a resort but was decent for the money spent. I had to use the business office to print off tickets I had ordered before arriving and it cost me $4 for two sheets! Great location on International drive though!
2 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
Sheena
"awesome"
it was awesome great bar and room was great
2 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
"Nice Place to Stay"
Nice, clean hotel. Staff was very nice, facilities were in very good condition.
5 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
Jonathan
"They tried and missed, so AVOID"
This hotel does not deliver. Pros: 1. Location next to entertainment & dining options 2. Heated pool open until 11pm with cafe & bar 3. Sbux on premises Cons: 1. Rooms are FILTHY. Floors are laminate and when we arrived there was so much sand & dirt on the floor that you could feel it crunching under your bare feet as you walked across the room. Massive spiderwebs on and around the door. Bathtub took 2 hours to drain (this was addressed promptly after complaint). I'm also fairly certain that the linens were not changed daily. 2. Went to pool 2 times in am & 3 times in pm and found no clean towels at any of those times. 3 hrs after pool opened they were "still on the truck" and 4 hrs before pool close they "ran out." Towels arrived after multiple complaints and 45 min wait. 3. Pool completely unsupervised: no lifeguards, no security. To us it meant that the 7 teenagers playing football in the pool with actual footballs, not foam balls, kept hitting everyone with heavy balls flying at high speed. This continued for 3 nights until someone threw the balls on to the roof of the bar. No amount of calling front desk or complaining to bar staff helped at all. Pool area is a mess & lack of support from staff is disgusting. If you are looking to stay in the area there are many other options in the same price range, please look elsewhere.
4 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
"Great location great price"
Great location, staff was helpful. Room service was very good. Can't beat the price in peak seasons. I would stay again. Beds were a bit too firm for me. The floor is not carpeted in the room and can get dirty, however, it is to help keep the hotel room free of bed bugs and allergens.
4 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
"Good Value"
Love: pool, cafe/bar, Starbucks, Lobby, updated room floors, location, cleanliness, parking, shuttle. Meh: older rooms, but not a big deal because you aren't in them except to sleep and shower. Overall: great place for the money.
4 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
Christine
"perfect place for a nice vac."
the hotel was very clean family friendly the pool side was very nice for the kids, the room was comfortable and very clean.
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
israel
"A good hotel"
It was a reasonably priced hotel walking or short driving distance from many attractions.
5 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
"Affordable location for a short vacation!"
I previewed reviews for this hotel and was a bit leery, but I must say I had an overall pleasant experience. Checked in with no problem, but when I got to the room the keys would not work. I was loaded down with my bags and fortunately someone from housekeeping was nearby and let me into my room. I called the front desk and new keys that worked arrived within five minutes. The employee was apologetic and friendly, but he did say that "this happens a lot." The room was clean and in good shape, included a sectional/sofa that I never used for any length of time, and it was in a section of the room without a light, but was otherwise good. There was a fridge and microwave which came in handy. The bed was firm and comfortable. The bathroom was fine; good water pressure and no hot water issues, separate sink and dressing area from the shower and toilet. I ate breakfast and dinner twice at the resort's cafe and was pleased with the meals. Service at the bar was great as well. The one REAL negative was that when housekeeping cleaned the room during my stay they took dirty towels and wash cloths but did not replenish. I could have called for more, but did not. I was staying by myself so I just used the towels that were left for my needs. Had I not been the only person in the room this would have been a real issue, but I improvised. I would definitely stay here again, but hopefully the two issues I mentioned would not occur a second time.
2 night trip Mar 27, 2015
"Vacation Nice and simple."
Room was great. Pool, cafe, and game room nice.
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"Avanti"
It was our 2nd visit staying at avanti and we will definitely come back. The king suite is great because it has room for my grandson to play in. Great customer service and actually just everything was fabulous. Just sorry I couldn't get away and stay longer.
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2015