All hotels in Rome, Italy

Dirty
    Room is not nice
    Uncomfortable
    Bad amenities
Vale pela localização, Fica bem próximo a estação central de Roma, A aparencia dele que não é muito boa, pois no edificio onde está localizado este hotel existem outros hoteis, pois cada andar tem um hotel....muito estranho.
3 night romance trip May 4, 2013
IT

TripAdvisor reviews for Hotel Planet Rome

"Awful"
01/27/16 Jamie D
Myself and my brother had booked a room on lastminute.com. We arrived at the hotel at 11:30 to check in, admittedly this was early. The lady at reception seemed very nice and checked us is. She advised us that we are in a different hotel to the one we booked lower down in the building. We followed her to our room and it hadn't been cleaned from the previous visitor, she advised us that when we come back at 2pm it would be done, so that was fine. We went back at 2:30pm and the hotel room was still in a state, there was a chicken half eaten on the side, the floor was sticky, there was loads of other food rubbish everywhere and lipstick on the mirror. We were so angry that we went and checked into another hotel and checked out of this one. I will never use this hotel again as the service was shocking, yes the hotel didn't cost a lot so you don't expect service like the ritz, but you do expect a half clean room and for promises to be kept.
"AVOID"
11/12/15 Carolyn C
iTS my first time and Rome I was so happy all along the trip, just in a one chance we lost is that when we are 30 minutes to checked out , it was in the morning me and my husband left the room to have our last espresso down stairs. my husband left the bag inside the room with our money left from that trip, unfortunate we lost it! more than thousand dollars , we finally found that we lost the separate money, when we arrived home , basically we cant come back and claim for what we had lost. We just remember the night before we checked out the staff asked us what exact time we will leave in the morning. Then the time that we left the hotel is the same Staff who asked us, and didn't even bother to check the room. This is a lesson for us. Just so sad that we cant trust my own "KABAYAN".
"Swindled Place"
10/18/15 Winusa
Don't stay here! We booked the room with two adults and one child for 3 nights from Expedia. When we arrived at the hotel, we got the down grade to hotel Rubino which has very terrible room as most travellers rating. Also we got only 2 junk breakfast meals for adults, and the restaurant of the hotel said that breakfast for the child need to pay extra charge even we booked the room for 3 people. Coffee and water are not included in the breakfast meal which you also have to pay extra.
"comfortable, convenient location"
09/29/15 rmar61 Plainfield, Illinois
We recently stayed at Hotel Planet in Rome. It is located in a building with about 5 or 6 other hotels. They were very kind to accept us considering the hotel that we original made reservations (and received confirmation--Viennese Due B&B) claimed they did not receive our reservation, so they referred us to Hotel Planet. There is an elevator. The staff is friendly, and the first person that checked us in spoke English. The rooms are basic: bed, and bath, and considering there were 3 of us, we did not feel crowded. Despite it being old, it is very clean, and comfortable. Breakfast at the nearest bar is included with coffee and croissant, which is enough to get the day started. The other advantage is that is extremely close to Roma Termini station, and close to many restaurants. I felt safe walking around in the evening. The disadvantage is there is a 5 euro charge per person for wi-fi for 24 hours, so its a bit inconvenient to have to ask for another password everyday. The other thing I was not happy about was that I did not receive a receipt after asking for it 3 times. I was told, "we are working on it'. What's there to work on when I paid cash----oh, yes, I get it. Regardless of that, I would stay there again
"All was perfect"
09/17/15 Stan L
This small hotel is at maybe 100 meters from biggest italian railway station ' called Termini. I have been in in august of this year .and I have to say that everithing was really nice.clean. staff especially Donatella and Teresa were helpfull in all my problems or questions.
"Worst Hotel ever! " Planet Hotel""
08/12/15 lonely_angel9 Mascot, Australia
We booked planet hotel for 3 rooms but got sent to Hotel Blu which is about 100 meters away...(they say its the same hotel) The rooms smell like horse barn, warning never book this hotel. I travelled a lot and this is not the place.
"Good conditions in room 122 Planet"
07/27/15 andrey7772015 Romania
Acceptable for what you pay. Room 122 of the Hotel Planet was good in my opinion. But too small for 4 people. The air conditioning works, as well as lamps. Instead the hair dryer did not work and the tv sometimes the image disappear. Towels and linens were clean, posing soaps, toilet paper and shampoo every day, hot water around the clock. I can say that wifi to you, you had to pay 5 euros a day. The elevator was small and came hard. The breakfast stop talking. You have to choose between a cappuccino or milk or juice and a little cream croissant. If you want a strong coffee filled half received a tiny cup. But if you sleep at night with the windows open is a continuous noise until 7am. But if you close the window and start the air conditioner problems disappear. And.. Yes, I recommend this hotel. ( ****/***** )
"Good enough"
06/03/15 L5441DSdavid_ Prague, Czech Republic
When we arrive, they put us in a different hotel about 3 floors down. They said, that it's same company, same house. Ok. Room was clean, that was the only thing. But toilett doesn't work properly, also the receptionist wasnt very polite. Breakfast was the worst that i've seen for a long time. Every day you a piece bake on person, and you can choose juice if they have, or disgusting coffee. And wifi is payed and very expensive:( But the hotel was placed in the center, which was good.
"Hotel Planet,Rome"
04/08/15 Soms172
The stay was good.But still the quality of breakfast should be improved as it is part of the package and the free wifi can be provided for what they are charging for the rooms. Also the room service wasnt available for 24 hours.
"Great location, awful hotel"
04/08/15 Lisa H Salzburg, Austria
When we checked in the receptionist asked us to pay an amount 70€ above the price stated on our budgetplaces booking confirmation for our 3night stay. We were shocked but after a short discussion we were able to pay the proper price we had on our confirmation. Next we were taken to another hotel in the same building (Hotel Rubino) which seems to be of the same classification level. The room was really bad: there was mold everywhere in the bathroom, windows that dont shut properly so it is cold all night, very uncomfortable beds and the worst is that you can hear everything in the hotel because the walls seem to be made out of paper! we hd the luck of a big indian family staying on the same floor which kept us awake every night until 4am. I highly recommend to search for another hotel and not to stay there. I am sure for that price you can get a better hotel.