All hotels in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
88 Yee Wo Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Terrible stay. Not recommended"
Most terrible stay ever. Arrived on 2 Jan around 215pm. Was told to wait half an hour more as rooms not ready. Then delayed till about 5pm as no staff bothered to check on whether housekeeping has completed cleaning the rooms. Even when ready, there were hiccups as they mixed up the 2 rooms as one was supposed to be king and the other double beds. Tried to negotiate for reduction in fee but all we got were hotel breakfast vouchers for a day. Our travel plans were spolit by the hotel on the 1st day. Even when I wanted the email address of management to provide my feedback, the assistant manager could only give me his own name card. Also, the hotel supposed to change bed linen every 3rd day. Even after I called housekeeping to remind them to change everyday, they only changed it on the 4th day! So unhygienic and fancy paying so much for mediocre service! Terribly disappointed.
4 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Chee Khuen
"Stay in Hong Kong"
Stayed in Hong Kong for three days hotel situated in a very busy part of Hong Kong The Hotel was very convenient for every thing Hotel was smart bit dated but looks very grand we would definitely stay there again.
3 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
"Good hotel"
Nice hotel, good location, staffs were friendly, check in quickly.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
tiffany
"Luckily, system failure."
Due to computer system problem, I had stood at the front desk for 30 mins for checking in. The staff was very nice and tried to solve the problem by different ways. At last, the staff upgraded my room, therefore everything was great for me.
1 night trip Dec 17, 2014
Kan
Good value but surrounding location is lower working area. Front has electronics area and main street has large malls.
1 night trip with friends Dec 9, 2014
"No lobby for guests"
Drawback is no lobby area for guests. Must eat or drink in lobby area. No bathrobes.
2 night trip Dec 7, 2014
"Uncomfortable bed"
Hotel was extremely nice but the bed was very hard and uncomfortable. Buffet breakfast very good.
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
Sean
"Awesome, very worth the price"
Excelent, much more than we expected, location is just in the middle of everything happening in HK. Room is super cool, old fashion superluxe, service is excellent, consierges were very very kind and efficient.
1 night romance trip Nov 30, 2014
VICTOR
MX
"Grand hotel around major shopping mall"
The hotel was better than I expected. The room was bigger than the normal hotel room in Hong Kong. The hotel is dated but certainly well-maintained. As there is a free airport shuttle bus picking up guest from this hotel, the porter assisted in bring up the luggage into the bus, which some hotel is unable to do so. Din Tai Fung in located at the ground floor of the hotel and around the hotel, there are many other eateries within walking distance. I would certainly stay in this hotel for my next visit and would be delighted to recommend to my acquaintance
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
Seah KH
SG
"Regal Hotel in Causeway Bay"
The room was newly renovated, clean and comfortable, with easy access to shopping areas in the neighbourhood.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
Just excellent.
1 night business trip Nov 21, 2014
Rodrigo
"Good Causeway Bay Hotel"
The hotel location is very convenient to MTR Station and also the shops and eateries. Busy and yet quiet. Hongkong Airport Express shuttle bus (between Hongkong Central Station)stops at the hotel which is good. This is my second time staying in the hotel.
4 night business trip Nov 18, 2014
Sui Yan
SG
"Hotel with every you need in c bay"
Stayed there many times and that is a recommendation in it self
Other trip Nov 14, 2014
simon
"Wouldn't Rush Back..."
The Regal HongKong Hotel in Causeway bay is the sister hotel of the Regal Airport Hotel in HKG. The hotel was selected because of a conference being held there, so it made sense to stay in the same hotel. Whilst I've stayed in worse, I've definitely stayed in better hotels! The decor is appalling and old and I know it's not just me - I asked several people who all agreed - Regal hotels have a certain 'smell' about them - do they spray it into the air from the air conditioners?? The room I stayed in was OK, but with the TV on the window sill and hence little room to leave my luggage I was off to a bad start. The bathroom is old and overall, this hotel isn't great for the price you pay. There's a few shops and restaurants in walking distance, but for my money in Hong Kong, you're much better off down in the Central area. There's also no real 'bar' but more a 'lounge' off the lobby where you can order drinks from one (yes, one!) hardworking waitress on a nightly basis - order two drinks so you're not waiting a long time! Redeeming features - the staff were very friendly, helpful and you can see well trained - nothing was a problem and everything I needed was handled promptly. The buffet lunch is pretty good with a nice mix of local, regional and international food including desserts. Overall, won't rush back.
3 night business trip Nov 2, 2014
"Overcharge for everything"
We have two cell phone and one lap top, they want charge $130 for extra internet connection per day. $14 for two local phone calls. $10 per page for printing boarding pass. No bottle water provided. You are not allowed to sit in the lobby without ordering a drink.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"hotel accessibility"
hotel has a michelin rated restaurant in 2nd floor....excellent food
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Reasonable"
Facilities are good and location is ok. Might have gone a little ove rthe top with "gold" as a theme. Staff could be more polite and the evening buffet is massively overpriced.
2 night business trip Sep 28, 2014
Yann
"Superb hotel in Causway Bay area"
The Regal at Causeway Bay is a great hotel --- located within walking distance of Times Square, Sogo, MTR etc. etc. All facilities provided and extremely efficient front desk and congierge people. Lots of staff on duty watching lobby areas so that was good for security. Room was extremely quiet, very comfortable and had a really good wide screen TV! Cannot speak highly enough of this hotel.
3 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Sam C
"Very Good"
Causeway bay is a nice neighborhood for shopping. It's more of the high end neighborhood. The mtr is super close and easy to get to. I loved the room. It was super roomy especially for Hong Kong standards. You'll be pleased staying here.
3 night trip Sep 7, 2014
Really enjoyed my stay good location Strange smell in the lobby we got free upgrade to a room on the 34th floor
1 night trip Aug 18, 2014
Guy
"The location is perfect."
The hotel is dated, need a big renovation , especially the bathroom . This is maximum a 3 star hotel not 5 star.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Near shopping places"
Hotel is just a few minutes walk in shopping areas in causewaybay. Din tai fung restaurant is just beside the hotel.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
CJ
"Good room"
Overall it's a pleasant stay at this hotel. When we were doing check-in, the staff at front desk was a little hard sale on asking me for different upgrades. One example was to move up from 23 rd floor to 28th floor by adding HKD 400. Quite annoying, we declined everything and the room was relatively spacious and clean, we had a king size bed plus a sold a bed for our teenager son. No complain on the room itself.
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2014
"excellent top class hotel"
I was so impressed with the top class and professional standard of this hotel from the staff to the presentation of the hotel including even the ambience of the atmosphere that whilst on further travels whether it be to return to hong kong or elsewhere i have vowed to make regal hotels my first port of call for accomodation. The view from the pool is incredible also. would stay again in a heartbeat.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
marie
"Big rooms by HK standards. Good service."
Will stay again. Recomend it.
2 night trip Jun 15, 2014
Chaz
"Sogo is around the corner!"
We came to HK to shop! And to my surprise Sogo is very close to the hotel (it's just behind the hotel). It's very convenient for us specially travelling with small children. Room is large compared to any other HK hotel. It's clean and even though it is old but is still very comfortable. I had too many luggages and 2 baby strollers and have no problems to fit them all in our room.
2 night trip May 31, 2014
Merry
"Great Location and good Service"
It was located at the heart of HongKong island (CauseWay Bay), and lot of malls and shop on walking distance. Staff is friendly. Good food option nearby. Lot of dine option also available within hotel. Overall my experience was excellent in Regal.
14 night family trip May 21, 2014
Manoj Rana
IN
"Good location, good breakfast, nice swimming pool"
Will stay here again. Cause our family can sleep well, bath room is big, the room is also big compare with other hotel
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
Ms. Chiu
HK
Comfortable, great service
3 night trip May 23, 2014
"Glistening gold and mirrors"
We remember this hotel from a previous stay because of all the mirrors and shining gold columns. We were kindly upgraded to a suite which was a good size with two large TVs, a spa bath and a small view of the harbour. Staff were very polite and the concierge gave us a voucher for drinks while we waited for the hotel shuttle to take us to the airport. We had them in the huge lobby/lounge which also serves coffee, cakes and snacks while watching the ding-dong trams chugging by through the high and sparkling windows. Best of all, there is a branch of the famous Taiwanese dumpling restaurant, Din Tai Fung right beside the hotel. Their pork dumplings are bliss bombs! Also, the #63 bus to Stanley leaves right opposite the hotel - a great place for shopping in the market.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
Tropicali
"Quality of hotel has gone down since last visit"
The hotel needs to review the prices of their food in the main cafe and in room service. Overpriced, especially when compared to the Grand Hyatt and the quality was poor too.
Other trip May 23, 2014
Gavin
"Perfect for shopping in Causeway Bay"
I have stayed here many times now and really like it here. Its 5mins walk from Times Square, Hysan Place Mall and Sogo as well as heaps of other great shopping places. The rooms are a good size and clean. Restaurant has ok western food as well as many other options and there is a fantastic very famous dumpling restaurant next door as well. Staff are helpful and have good English. Probably about 40 mins to an hour to/from the HK airport in a taxi depending on traffic - I always allow an hour to be on the safe side.
Other trip May 19, 2014
Kylie
"Very strong cigarettes smell in non-smoking room"
Overall the stay are great. The reception services are great other then the strong cigarettes smell in the room although is a NON-smoking room.
2 night trip Apr 26, 2014
Carina
"Just Great location"
This is my second stay in this hotel ,I've chosen it just for the location ,it is 2 Min to Causeway Bay MTR station,but it's ridiculous paying for internet these days ,the Wifi is free only for 2 devices per day ,although the hotel know I have 2 kids with me but they didn't supply extra bed . For my 2 times stay in this hotel ,You have to remind the room service for the complimentary toiletries everyday.
3 night business trip May 7, 2014
"Great location and value"
The regal has large nice rooms and the location is great. We have stayed here twice and will go back!
1 night trip May 7, 2014
Lori
We had a wonderful stay at the hotel. The staff was very friendly, helpful and efficient. Rooms are big and clean.
3 night business trip Apr 15, 2014
PH
"Good Location, Spacious Room"
Generally acceptable except toilet bowl has dirt marks and stains for the first 4 days of my week stay which was not quite pleasant. Housekeeping is a bit slack but Front Desk was very helpful.
4 night trip Apr 17, 2014
Lau
"Facilities are old"
The rooms could use with a renovation, facilities are getting old and tired. Air conditioning is loud and you can hear it through the whole night. Size is good for the price.
2 night trip Apr 17, 2014
"First time to HK"
I was on a business trip, staff were very help full, rooms were nice, only had breakfast at the hotel but was quite nice. I asked for a late check out and was extended to 1pm
5 night business trip Mar 30, 2014
Leroy
"Great hotel for HK7 Stay"
This hotel was conveniently located for our HK 7's trip, close to the stadium. They upgraded me, which made me happy. And special mention to an always polite and helpful staff.
3 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Cynthia3403
SG
"Nice hotel close to amenities"
Hotel is located near many shopping malls and local shop houses; a good blend to cater to tourists who like to shop in upmarket areas as well as to experience indigenous local life. Hotel is highly accessible; within walking distance of the MTR and is also covered under the Airport Express Shuttle Bus Service - which means you get to direct transport from your hotel to Hong Kong Station where you can board the Airport Express directly to the Airport and vice versa. The hotel room was one of the more spacious rooms I've ever stayed in, especially in land-scarce Hong Kong. It had nice interior and exterior finishes. The toilet was big enough to accommodate a bathtub as well as a showering area. However, the quality of the pillows were disappointing. The pillows literally flattened after lying on them for a short while.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
SG
"Convenient as an airport hotel"
With a walkway to the hotel from the airport arrivals hall you can't get more convenient for an airport hotel. Rooms and facilities were more than adequate for the needs of a one night stop over between flights.
Other trip Mar 22, 2014
Christina
"Expensive trip to Airport on either the shuttle or"
I. We had to pay a 'bond ' for our rooms even though they were prepaid ,....this amounted to $5000 on my current account! Four days after booking out the bond has yet to be cancelled! Ii. On leaving the hotel we paid our mini bar bills etc...curiously $ 40 was further deducted from my account..a telephone call to the hotel produced an apology! The $40 has yet to be credited to my account. Iii. Having $5000 withheld on ones account is a gross inconvenience whilst on holiday! Iv the above not withstanding ..we enjoyed our stay and the staff were always friendly and helpful. Thanks
Other trip Mar 21, 2014
"Close to shops"
We had a great time staying @ d hotel. I would definitely recommend it to my friends.
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
donna
Regal is always one of my favorite hotels...best location and great eateries around the area.l Since it is centrally located, it is the best meeting point. However, as the occupancy rate of this hotel is always so high, most of the time they are not able to entertain your request for early check-in. The worse thing is that there is no place for you to sit and wait at the lobby. I am not sure where they expect their guests to wait while the housekeeping get the rooms ready.
3 night trip Mar 8, 2014
Ling ling
"Wedding night"
Super convenient, but quite expensive, nice staff and big room
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
FW
HK
"Shoppers Paridise"
I have stayed here many times, the rooms are so large buy HK standards.Causeway bay shopping center is at your door, many great restaurants in the area including outback steak house.Good value for money
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2014
"outdated hotel"
For the price, I was underwhelmed by the condition of the room. I would guess the room has not been updated in decades. The carpet, windows, fixtures, etc were all old and ragged. The view was half overlooking Victoria Park and half looking right at a gross apartment building. The bathroom was horrible with a cramped shower/bath combo that drained so poorly a 5 minute shower left you standing in water up to your ankles. Also, the lobby layout was not welcoming at all. It's not really close to anything, and the nearest MTR is about a 10 minute walk. I stayed at another hotel (the Royal Plaza in Kowloon) for the second half of my trip and it was far superior in every way for a better price. I would not stay here again, unless they underwent major renovations.
3 night trip Feb 14, 2014
cwk
SG
"smell and looks good hotel"
Very satisfied with the hotel. We booked yet another regal again for another location during our trip.
2 night business trip Feb 13, 2014
nyc
"Good location hotel in causeway bay"
Regal hotel is very convenient for shopping and dining. Wifi is free, room size is quite good.
1 night trip Feb 11, 2014