All hotels in Paris, France
You can collect® Rewards nights here
205 avenue de Choisy, Paris, Paris, 75013, France, ‏‎866-925-8648

• 5.0
  • 4.0
  • 3.0
  • 2.0
  • 1.0

The following reviews were posted by guests from other countries:

Hotel rénové très récemment avec goût. Les photos ne reflète pas l'hôtel aujourd'hui. Personnel agréable. Je n'ai pas pris de petit-déjeuner donc ne peux donner d'avis.
Genuine guest review
2 night business trip Oct 18, 2015
Genuine guest review
2 night business trip Oct 20, 2015

TripAdvisor reviews for BEST WESTERN Paris Italie

"A good place for a base"
10/17/15 Peter L Surrey, United Kingdom
The hotel is small but very near a Metro station. Room and bathroom were modern and clean though smaller than you'd get out of town - hey, this is Paris centre. Dining room only does a very nice continental breakfast. I think the receptionist can serve drinks. Happy to stay again.
"Hotel de Weha est jolie"
06/08/15 S. B Paris, France
The Hotel is situated near Place d"Italie and has good travel connections to all places of touristic interest in Paris.I like that there is a bus to the Gare de Lyon.The Hotel is clean and there is a friendly atmosphere.It is a pleasure to be a guest in the hotel and I think that you get value for your money
"Charged for more nights than stayed and still not refunded after almost 2 months"
05/18/15 SKNORGE Oslo, Norway
I travel a lot for both work and pleasure (more than half the year on average for the past 4 years) and have seen a fairly wide spectrum of hotels out there. In Paris, you pay for the location and then the service. That being said, when an establishment claims to be a hotel, then they should at least offer clean and quiet rooms. First room I got was right next to the ventilation unit on top floor. Complained about loud noise and got a promise that they would check it out and get back to me right away. No callback for more than half an hour. Second phone call got me another room on a lower floor. This was at 2 in the morning. Shower with clogged drain which remained so throughout the stay even though I complained. Overall, hotel is falling apart, but I was out all day so didn't really care. I could go on but you get the general picture. This is a property which continues to get guests due to its proximity right next to Place d'Italie (same reason why I chose it). Finally, the most outrageous part was that I was charged for 3 nights when I only stayed for 2. I only found out when I got my credit card bill. Contacted Best Western and they have been utterly useless so far. Hotel claims they do not have record of me staying there while customer service gives me the same answer written in their script: " You're important to us, blah blah, blah..." while they bounce back and forth between me and the hotel. It's been almost 2 months since my stay and still no progress. I wanted to wait for a resolution before I submitted my review but enough is enough! AVOID THIS HOTEL AT ALL COST.
"Well placed hotel with good staff"
04/14/15 EscritorManchester Manchester
Our second stay at this hotel. Hotel is well placed in a quiet, decent arrondisement (13th) Staff are, helpful, friendly and efficient. Close to Place D'Italie metro we could easily be in central Paris in 10 minutes. Plenty of decent restaurants nearby or McDonalds/KFC if that's what you like. Clean and quiet, although some noise from the road in rush hour.
"Basic hotel in Chinatown"
11/22/14 Tom_in_Madrid Madrid, Spain
If I were visiting Paris to see the sights and experience this marvelous city, I probably wouldn't stay at this hotel. Of course, it comes down to price, but you do need to realize that you'd either need to walk or take the subway to get to the city center and "where you want to be". I stayed at this hotel for one night, and needed to be in the area for work appointments. It's the "Chinatown" of Paris, so Asian restaurants abound. That's probably not the main reason people travel to Paris. Sure, there's a shopping center nearby, but it's like any other mall around the world. The hotel is minutes from the Place de Italie metro stop, the reception desk staff were helpful and kind, but the room was a bit sub-par. Yes, I'm sure it meets Best Western's standard requirements, but the bed was very low to the ground and the furniture was very dated. The hallway was surprisingly narrow; the other rooms across the hall seemed so close. As common in France, the toilet was separate from the shower/sink. Unless you really need to be in this part of Paris, or your budget requires it, I'd probably spend a bit more to get accommodation closer to the historic part of the city.
"In the very center of the city but disappointing for a 3 stars hotel"
10/04/14 George C Ramat Gan, Israel
you are in the center of the city of bourg en Bresse but : - when your are 2 couples be aware that adjoining rooms can be the second room of a suite ok as children room but not for 2 adults - the lift does not arrive to the floor of your room and there not enough staff to you with your luggage
"Few days in Paris"
08/18/14 Peter W Lincoln, United Kingdom
Following the cancellation of our main holiday due to illness we decided to spend a few days in Paris. The Hotel De Weha is ideally placed for the Place d'Italie metro station and the large shopping centre, Italie Deux. However if you enjoy walking then you have about 1 mile to get to the nearest attraction, Jardin du Plantes. From here though you can take the Batobus to all the main sites. The hotel staff are extremely friendly and helpful and made us feel most welcome. If you have a room facing the street and prefer the windows open it can be a little noisy last thing at night and first thing in the morning. This area of Paris was new to us but we wouldn't hesitate staying again. Good bar, La Place, across the road.
"bad hotel"
07/16/14 Vatsal P bangalore, India
poor value of money spent, the rooms very not clean, the toilets also were serviced, the drain water kept coming up and spilling the toilet floors, breakfast was very bad and low on service, over all a very terrible experience ! will not ever want to visit the hotel or recommend to anyone to stay here.
"Two star hotel in Paris"
07/15/14 VincentRapisura Manila, Philippines
The hotel offers basic amenities. I didn't get the breakfast option because it's better to get ot from local french cafes. The main advantage of this hotel is its proximity to the metro. That makes up for its location which is not at the city center. It added about 20 minutes to our travel time which I didn't mind given that I saved on tariff compared to the hotels at the city center. Avoid rooms facing th street. It gets noisy at night.
"Fair Price and Convenient location"
06/24/14 Lifest55 Calgary, Canada
Typical Paris hotel style - small for north American standard. However, it is more spacious than most of it in this area. The lobby has computer for guest and WiFi only works in the lobby. The subway station is only a block away. Chinatown is only a few blocks away as well. I'd definitely come back to this hotel when I visit Paris again.
Reviews and ratings contained within this site are the subjective opinions of customers and suppliers; they do not represent or reflect’s position. Neither nor the parties involved in providing review content shall be held liable for any damages of any sort resulting from use of these reviews