All hotels in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3225 Broadmoor Valley Rd, Colorado Springs, CO, 80906, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Advertising lots of pools, and one was available and it was freezing! 1 hot tub with 32 kids in it at one time because the pool was freezing! Don't plan on swimming while there unless it's middle of summer!
Response by Cheyenne Mountain Resort
We’re sorry to hear that our heated pool was not warm enough for your enjoyment and fell short of your expectations. Kids no matter what the temperature or season seem to enjoy the hot tub as well. Thank you for your feedback.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Great Ambience"
The room was beautiful, good sized, clean, and you felt like you were away from the rest of the world, a nice hideaway when you need get away from it all. The ambience of the whole resort was great. I will definitely go back.
1 night romance trip Nov 24, 2014
"Beautiful resort hotel. Super friendly staff."
Everything was excellent at the Cheyenne with the exception of the difficulty we had navigating to our room.
Response by Cheyenne Mountain Resort
Hearing that everything about your stay here with us at Cheyenne Mountain Resort was excellent is music to our ears. Our staff loves to go above and beyond to give our guests the best experience possible and we appreciate your acknowledgement of them. We apologize if our resort layout didn’t meet that ideal expectation you had envisioned, our resort layout is our idea of a true rustic Colorado retreat. Thank you for your review.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
"Very Clean ..catered to my wifes diet as well"
Great Thank you
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
Earl
"coming back for sure!"
GREAT stay with fantastic views! Will surely be back!
1 night romance trip Oct 30, 2014
Allen
"Stumbled upon this gem"
While visiting colleges in the Colorado area, we stumbled upon this beautiful hotel! It was very reasonably priced for such a beautiful place! The buffet for dinner was amazing! The view was spectacular! The cocoa bar sounded really delicious - it's too bad we were stuffed from the seafood buffet. Our room was comfortable. Our only regret was that we couldn't stay longer!
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
"No HBO what the heck..."
Paid for the resort extras that I didn't use. Thought the room would be much nicer for the price.
"Loved it"
Kind of like disneys animal kingdom lodge beautiful!
adventurer
"Not resort quality"
Very disappointed in the rooms. For the price I was expecting much more. The rooms don't have central HVAC. The HVAC unit is extremely noisy. I ended up turning off the unit and dealing with it being slightly cold in the room so that I could sleep. I did not like the fact that they did not provide free continental breakfast. I have stayed at much more affordable hotels that included free breakfast. The lobby is very nice and modern, but the rooms themselves are not anywhere near as nice. The other thing that bothered me was that I was charged additional money a few days after I checked out. I am not sure what it was for as I didn't use anything in the room.
allen
"Perfect!!"
Beautiful resort! The setting is fantastic and so is the architecture. The service and food here is extraordinary, and room access is very easy from all points.
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
Jack
Fantastic place. I was not expecting to see as nice of a location. I will be coming back to stay for a pleasure trip. Staff was very helpful and friendly.
2 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
Tina
"Large and Comfy Resort, with wonderful views!"
The staff was friendly and helpful. But the carpet in our room was not very clean and I had not expected Cotton - Polyester Sheets in a 4 Star Resort. The food and the service was excellent! We also enjoyed a great Sunday Brunch and would come again.
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
Sylvia
The resort was very nice.staff friendly..I would stay again..
Response by Cheyenne Mountain Resort
Awesome! Nothing pleases us more than knowing a guest had such a great stay with us here at Cheyenne Mountain Resort they would return again. Thank you.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Will go back"
Nice family place Great views
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
Charlene
Great room. Really nice. I can't believe how cheap it was for what you get.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
Meagan
"Great Find!"
This was a great find! Wish we would've booked it for two nights instead of just one!
1 night romance trip Oct 23, 2014
Joani
"Volleyball Tournament"
Thank you for a great hotel option other than the Broadmoor. We will be back
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
Dj
"Wedding anyone?"
We have been looking for a location for our wedding reception next year. I think we have found it!
Response by Cheyenne Mountain Resort
Now that is wonderful and exciting news, we love weddings! Our professional staff here at Cheyenne Mountain Resort will always go above and beyond to make your special day the most amazing day you and your guests will truly remember forever. Thank you, we look forward to this amazing day.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
"Gorgeous setting, but a little lacking"
We really loved the setting of the resort and our room was very clean and comfortable. Perhaps because it was Oct., but very nice weather, the pool was not heated and volleyballs and other equipment were not available for our grandkids. The other negative was the restaurant service. We were charged for a pretty expensive buffet that was not ordered and the breakfast service was deplorable, with the exception of a wonderful waiiter (busboy?) named Benjamin. We would stay here again, but choose other places to eat.
4 night trip Oct 17, 2014
Kati
"Lacking in service and quiet rooms"
My wife and I went away for a night of rest and relaxation. We had stayed at the Cheyenne Mountain resort on previous occasions but this time was a really bad experience. The other times that we had stayed we're okay we have stayed at nicer hotels but it was still comfortable. The room that we got was on the bottom floor and throughout the night the people above us were stomping around and being very loud causing us to wake up from sleeping. We contacted the hotel staff and they told us that we should go and knock on their door and tell them to be quiet and there was nothing else that they could do.
1 night family trip Oct 19, 2014
"Nice stay!"
So extremely expensive but was nice...requested multiple times for housekeeping to come and they never did.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Towritelove14
"I recommend Cheyenne Mtn Resort with hesitation"
Staff gray and friendly. Resort is pretty and nice but the hot tub jets didn't work and the temp was bath tub warmish. The room is cozy but the beds are too soft. I was a little disappointed. When I stay there again, I will ask before I book.
Response by Cheyenne Mountain Resort
We thank you for your recommendation of Cheyenne Mountain Resort and would like to apologize if our hot tub was not in complete working order during your stay. Knowing that you were a little disappointed due to this has disappointed us as well. We look forward to your return visit and hope that on your future stay we will be able to exceed all of your expectations.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Basel
"Not Worth The Cost"
The rooms and dining facilities were very disappointing. The bathroom had mold on the shower ceiling and hair on the floor. We could hear everything that our upstairs neighbor did from walking to watching tv and the bed was a double instead of the queen we booked. Regarding dining, the food is just not that good but expensive. We tried nachos in the bar only to wish we had gone to a chain restaurant next door. The grounds are gorgeous and we loved the pool area. The food at the pool is great as well. But it didn't make up for the noising and unclean room and poor dining options. Just not worth the price in my opinion. Next time we will splurge on the Broadmoor.
Response by Cheyenne Mountain Resort
While we are happy to hear that you enjoyed the grounds and the pool area during your stay here at Cheyenne Mountain Resort hearing that other aspects of your stay has fallen short of your expectations has disheartened us this morning. We can assure you that our housekeeping staff follows strict protocols and procedures daily for the upkeep of our accommodations. Thank you for your feedback.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
laurenlaughz
Beautiful setting, close to sites. Staff is very friendly.
2 night family trip Sep 19, 2014
from check-in to check-out staff was friendly and helpful. the hotel and our rooms were amazing, with unbelievable views. most certainly will return.
Response by Cheyenne Mountain Resort
Nothing pleases us more than knowing that we exceeded a guest’s expectations and they will definitely be returning for another stay with us at Cheyenne Mountain Resort. Thank you.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Springs"
Had to wait in line at check in 20 minutes When I got to the desk I had my confirmation number but they needed my drivers license and I left it in the car, so they wouldn't check me in. I went back to car to get it and then had to stand in line again to get checked in. Crazy it takes 40 minutes to check in when u already have reservations. The First Lady to help me try and check In was all business and not friendly at all. She's the one that had me go get my license then stand in line again.
Response by Cheyenne Mountain Resort
Check-in time at Cheyenne Mountain Resort can get quite busy at times and we apologize if your wait seemed longer than necessary. Please understand that having valid identification is an important part of the check-in process as we need to make sure that the person who paid for the room is actually the person who is checking in. Our staff's intention was not to inconvenience you by any means, but to make sure your reservation was accurate and secure. Thank you for your feedback.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
stan
"Enjoyable breakfast buffet and dinner service"
We expected the appearance of the hotel to be much better. We found it a little seedy with worn out dirty outdoor sofa and chairs, poor landscape and gardening maintenance and wooden sections in need of repair and/or painting. Our compliments to the food service not requested directly in the rating as it was very good. We enjoyed the breakfast buffet more than the 5 star hotel up the road. I would have enjoyed a baked potato option with my steak but the mashed were good. We enjoyed the fire burning in the large fireplace as it was a great place to visit with a local friend who joined us for dinner. Our room was nice but I question the cleanliness of bulky bedspread sets that were a turn off and cause of lower rating. Overall, a nice facility that we thought needs some renovation to warrant its over generous rating.
1 night trip Sep 11, 2014
Florida Visitor
"A Gem!"
A FANTASTIC location with all amenities and impeccable service...
4 night trip Aug 28, 2014
"Can't beat the venue but rooms need to be updated."
Very nice location to spend time in Colorado Springs. The main building and grounds were quite nice. Pool and beach areas were a hit with kids. The rooms were somewhat dated and need to renovated. The service at restaurants was very slow but servers were accomodating and pleasant. I would return even with the shortcomings noted.
Response by Cheyenne Mountain Resort
Thank you, we're happy to hear that you would return for another stay with us at Cheyenne Mountain Resort and hope that on your return visit we will more than exceed your expectations.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
bike rider
"Relaxing spot"
Very nice resort. Wish we could have stayed longer to enjoy the amenities.
1 night trip Aug 26, 2014
Cornelia
"Nice Hotel - amazing bed"
Hotel was very nice - very well maintained and well presented. We stayed here for two nights. The beds are very, very comfortable and we paid to upgrade to a golf and mountain view which is worth $20 extra! The bar, reception, room and the facilities are amazing. I was unimpressed with the dinner buffet for $33 a head - we ate once and didn't return as the service was very average and the food was very average - not worth the money. Overall, a very nice hotel, in a great location and we would stay again if in the area.
1 night family trip Aug 27, 2014
Andrew C
"RELAX"
A great resort. Laid back and still a quality property.
Response by Cheyenne Mountain Resort
Thank you, we’re glad you found Cheyenne Mountain Resort to be a great resort and that you were able to relax during your stay with us and we hope you’ll be back for another visit soon.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
"Great place to stay!"
The hotel is set up in several different buildings and if you're in the buildings bordering the golf course, you might have a bit of a walk to the main building amenities. However, the room was comfortable, roomy, clean, and the food at the restaurant was excellent. It's not really near any attractions but it's also not too far away and within an easy 10 minute or so drive to anywhere most people want to visit.
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2014
"Beautiful hotel, beautiful setting"
This was a last-minute booking, and we wished we could have stayed longer. The hotel and staff were friendly and helpful; the rooms very comfortable with great views,
1 night trip Aug 20, 2014
"spendy and spread out"
Resort was hard to find. It's very spread out (have to walk to get places) and no elevators outside the main hotel. Beautiful scenery though and great pools.
2 night trip Jul 17, 2014
"Beautiful location but slow/unhelpful staff"
The hotel is spread out over a wide area with plush rooms & great scenery But we had problems with maintenance & the wait staff. When going for dinner we found out neither of the 2 locks on sliding glass door worked so we called mtce & were told someone would be right up. We waited 1 hr for mtce and another hour for the repair to be completed. Mtce asked how the hotel could make it up to us, - I suggested we were going to the hotel lounge so maybe they could do something there. Well, they couldn't. There was nothing they could do to compensate us anywhere. Not sure why he offered to "do something" then. At the lounge, we asked what was included on the cheese/meat plate and how much food it contained thinking it might tie the two of us over until other food came. The waitress had no idea saying she couldn't ask as the "chef kept changing it depending on what he wanted to serve". It turned out to be a very small starter for one person, not what we expected at almost the same cost as some of the main courses. When we said we were surprised how small it was for the cost the waitress just said "well, we never know". Also, there were no towels anywhere around the pool so we had to walk through the hotel dripping wet. In a top notch place I expected better service. We also stayed in a much less expensive (but highly recommended) hotel in Colorado Springs on this trip and found the service there excellent so if you are staying here for top notch service, I would look elsewhere.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
A Canadian in Colorado
"Resort next to Cheyenne Mountain"
We stayed to celebrate our 35th wedding anniversary. The hotel gave us a free bottle of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries. We had a beautiful view of the lake and mountains. They do not have a spa so I had to book my massage at Lotus, a nearby spa/salon. Our first meal was very expensive ($33 for a buffet) at the resort's best restaurant. The food was terrible. We had a grizzley, dry, chewy buffalo meatloaf with an overpoweringly bourboned BBQ sauce. The salad bar was disappointing with mixed lettuce but no other veggies and a grainy thousand island dressing. I might add that some of the greens were browning or wilted. We expected much more for our money. Got better food at Panera. For a country club, they really need to provide better service and top notch amenities. Our room did not have a sliding door that locked and the bed had an over used mattress. So we used the other queen bed instead. The fitness room was top notch and well appointed. You can boat on the lake and they have a nice lap pool outside and an Olympic pool indoors. No concierge.
Response by Cheyenne Mountain Resort
Happy Anniversary! While we are happy to hear that you found our location so convenient to the area attractions and our fitness room top notch we are disappointed to learn that our buffet did not meet your expectations. We truly apologize if any of the food served was not your ideal dinner entrée selection. Thank you for your review, we do hope that you will allow us the opportunity to serve you once again in the future so that we may have the chance to exceed all expectations at that time. We wish you many more happy years to come!
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
Debbie
"Pretty Nice"
We enjoyed our stay. All the rooms seemed to be designed with a view of the mountain. The only bad part was the hotel bar had EXTREMELY overpriced drinks. $10+ for fairly small drinks.
2 night romance trip Aug 12, 2014
"Very overpriced!"
First of all this is a motel, not a hotel! You drive up to your room and carry your bags up or down stairs unless you are on the street level. The stairs are in so-so condition, and it just feels second class lugging your stuff up or down stairs. There was a wall plaster repair in our room next to the sliding doors that had not been painted. The sliding doors were very hard to open and close. We paid extra for a balcony with two chairs and a view of the golf course. (The view was fantastic with mountains behind the golf course.) The chairs, however, were not very comfortable. The room was clean, and the beds were very comfortable. The furnishings were just okay. We paid close to $300 for our room for two, for which you would expect some basic courtesies. There were two ordinary water bottles in the room waiting for us with price tags of $4 each on them. They could not include 2 ordinary water bottles??? At least they provided coffee, soap, and shampoo! If we come back, we are staying at the Broadmoor!
Response by Cheyenne Mountain Resort
All reviews whether positive or otherwise are appreciated from our guests as it helps us to better focus on areas of our hotel a guest may feel needs to be further addressed. We are glad you enjoyed your clean and comfortable accommodations and your fantastic view but we are however disappointed to hear that other areas of your stay fell short of your expectations. Your comments and suggestions will be reviewed with our team, thank you for your feedback.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
S and S
"roomy and relaxing"
We loved the Cheyenne Mountain Resort and will definitely return. The rooms were clean and nice... good beds and pillows. The staff couldn't have been nicer. The pool and patio areas were spacious and clean. Only criticisms were 1. weak (slow) internet - when I mentioned it at checkout, the clerk sympathetically told me it just depends on when you use it - my opinon is that means the resort needs to upgrade its wifi; 2. room service food was mediocre - not bad... just mediocre and 3. depending where your room is, you can definitely hear the footsteps of your neighbors.
5 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
"Fantastic!"
Will Definitely be back. Beautiful Views and terrific facility.
1 night trip Aug 12, 2014
Julie O
"Colorado Getaway"
Wonderful location, beautiful view of the mountains in the morning. Loved the reading lights on the head board. My daughter loves her bear that was in the room. She held it all the way back home. Very clean and nicely decorated.
Response by Cheyenne Mountain Resort
Your review has made our day! To learn that we were a part of a child’s happy summer experience is just wonderful, we’re so glad she loves her bear. Thank you for your kind compliments on Cheyenne Mountain Resort, it’s nice to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope that you’ll be back for another one day soon.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"The Staff"
Bree at the bar, Patty at the front desk, and all the people at the resort were wonderful. thank you.
Response by Cheyenne Mountain Resort
Thank you for your feedback and acknowledgement of our staff here at Cheyenne Mountain Resort, especially those you remembered by name. We do apologize but our facility does not run complimentary transportation to the Broadmoor.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Kathleen
Was not impressed with the health club facilities
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2014
"Everything in one place!"
Lots of activities right on site. Golf, swimming (both in pools and lake), restaurants--everything you need to relax without leaving the property. Staff is helpful and courteous. Lots to do in Colorado Springs area as well.
Response by Cheyenne Mountain Resort
What a wonderful review of Cheyenne Mountain Resort. Our goal is to have everything anyone would need and more right here on-site for the best experience possible during a stay and we appreciate you noting that. Although we definitely do encourage all of our guests to take some time to see the amazing sights and attractions surrounding us in the beautiful Pikes Peak area. Thank you for acknowledging our staff and accommodations and for sharing your review, we hope to see you again one day soon.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Beautiful view of Cheyenne Mountain, everything else was ok. Staff was nice.
Response by Cheyenne Mountain Resort
Thank you for acknowledging our staff and our views here at Cheyenne Mountain Resort. We hope you had an enjoyable stay with us and will be back to visit us again in the future.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Awesome place to stay! We stayed on a Friday night and our room was fantastic. We stayed in the Elk Lodge. Great view of the mountain from our balcony. The beds are SO comfortable! We got room service breakfast and while it was expensive, $75 for two people (we did order a lot of food), it was fantastic. We will definitely be staying there again on our next trip to Colorado Springs.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Vacation"
Loved it would go back again! The best as far as location and having a great view of the mountain. Liked the firepit on the rooftop. I would definately enjoy coming back and staying here.
Response by Cheyenne Mountain Resort
We would definitely enjoy your return visit with us at Cheyenne Mountain Resort as well. We’re glad you love us and think we have the best location and view of the mountain along with our friendly staff who hopes to be seeing you again soon.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
K
"Great place"
We love this hotel. A Saturday night summer stay meant a family movie played out at the pool. It's just a great place--resort quality yet also laid back. Also, there was an availability issue because of some conferences so we were given a free upgrade to a bigger room with a view. The lake was closed for testing, which would have been more disappointing if we'd planned a longer stay that involved boating.
Response by Cheyenne Mountain Resort
How nice to hear you were given a free upgrade with a view during your recent stay with us at Cheyenne Mountain Resort. We’re glad you love our resort and our relaxing qualities here. We apologize if our lake was closed at any time during your stay for testing and appreciate our guests’ patience during this time. Thank you for your kind words in reference to our staff and food, we hope you’ll be back to see us soon.
Great for the family. Restaurant pricey so we ate off site a lot.
Response by Cheyenne Mountain Resort
We do love families here at Cheyenne Mountain Resort that’s why we plan events and activities to please all ages.
Jill