All hotels in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States of America
3225 Broadmoor Valley Rd, Colorado Springs, CO, 80906, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"SLC Visitor"
Would be nice to have TV work for the room service I would have ordered breakfast. Convenience of updated coffee maker would be a nice touch too.
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
"great stay"
I've stayed here before and like it more each time I stay.
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
"NICE RESORT"
ONE NIGHT IS NOT MUCH TIME TO ENJOY THE AMENITIES, BUT THEY HAVE GOOD ONES. THE ONLY DOWNSIDE WAS THERE WAS A MEETING THERE TAKING UP THE DINING ROOM & WE WERE ADVISED WE COULD NOT EAT UNTIL THEY WERE FINISHED. WE HAD TO GO OFF PREMISE. THE FIRE PIT DID NOT WORK. i WOULD GO BACK WHEN i HAD A FEW DAYS TO SPEND. BUT OFF SEASON PRICES MAKE IT A BETTER DEAL THAN 3 STAR HOTELS.
Response by Cheyenne Mountain Resort
We agree that one night just isn’t enough time to take in all there is to do and see at Cheyenne Mountain Resort. While your stay was brief, we are delighted that you enjoyed our location complete with sweeping mountain views. Please accept our sincere apologies if the dining arrangements caused any inconvenience. Thank you for sharing your feedback, we hope to welcome you back for a longer stay soon!
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
Debbie
"I was very nice and relaxing."
Would recommend even come back. I put want I wanted to and this program wouldn't let me submit without writing more. That was upsetting!!!!
Response by Cheyenne Mountain Resort
Thank you so much for taking the time to share about your relaxing stay at Cheyenne Mountain Resort. We appreciate your kind review and recommendation and hope you’ll return for another visit soon.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
retired
"Pikes Peak"
It was beautiful, clean and a wonderful stay
3 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
Sherri
"Just an overnight stay on personal business"
It was fine, took care of my needs. Hotel staff was very accommodating.
Response by Cheyenne Mountain Resort
We are always delighted when a guest mentions that our staff was attentive and their stay was a value. Thank you for sharing your experience. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back to Cheyenne Mountain Resort soon.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"Great Experience!"
Great rate. Clean, quiet room. Excellent customer service from all departments.
1 night family trip Feb 8, 2015
"I did not have a good experience."
We received very poor service in the restaurant. We had to wait for 10 minutes before a server waited on us. We ate the seafood buffet and our server was quite slow to clear dirty dishes. The outside door to our room was not secure, hard to open, and did not close all the way. We did not feel safe here. Because the sidewalk is deteriorating, there were cement crumbles everywhere. We had tiny rocks on our floor. The floor of our room was not clean. I made a reservation for 2 adults and 2 children. When I checked in, I was asked if I wanted to upgrade to a king size bed. They told me because I made my reservation with a third party, they weren't privy to the number of people the reservation was made for. No bell service available.
Response by Cheyenne Mountain Resort
We are so sorry to read about your experience. At every turn, we strive to deliver an experience our guests truly enjoy and it is clear this was not the case for you. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience you endured. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We will be certain to share it with our resort and dining staff so that we may make any improvements necessary. It is our hope that you’ll reconsider giving our property another try in the future.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
"Netural and Basic"
All the rooms look like an apartment from the outside. The rooms don't have microwaves and are a little small. They share the facility with the Country Club so we were able to take the kids to the indoor pool. The employees aren't the friendliest and stay to themselves. I wouldn't recommend going here in the winter.
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
Erin
"great mountain atmosphere"
We ended up at the resort when using the discount option, and were very pleased with the outcome, mostly due to the gorgeous setting and very log cabin style of the resort.
Response by Cheyenne Mountain Resort
Thank you for giving Cheyenne Mountain Resort a try! We’re delighted you had an authentic Colorado experience at our property. Our rustic yet modern accommodations and scenic location provide an ambiance our guests truly enjoy. We appreciate your kind review and hope to welcome you back soon.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"FABULOUS STAY"
FABULOUS STAY - We were there for just a short getaway but were upgraded to a suite! Beautiful room and amenities. Service was topnotch.
2 night romance trip Jan 26, 2015
Anne
"Good stay"
Good stay
1 night family trip Dec 14, 2014
Rini
"Wonderful stay"
My daughter and I stayed one night and thoroughly enjoyed the resort. The mountain view was wonderful and the setting was peaceful and relaxing. The room was spacious and clean. We had dinner at the Golf Club and it was excellent. The staff was very helpful and attentive.
1 night family trip Jan 15, 2015
Diana
Hotel is very nice and the restaurant exquisite!!!
Response by Cheyenne Mountain Resort
Thank you! It’s great to hear you loved our Mountain View Restaurant here at Cheyenne Mountain Resort.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
P
"Amazing beautiful place!!"
Thats Amazing! !!
3 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
VICTOR
Great hotel, great location, rooms are clean and nicely decorated with awesome mountain views. Beds are very comfortable. Would recommend.
Response by Cheyenne Mountain Resort
We appreciate your review and recommendation of Cheyenne Mountain Resort, thank you so much. We’re happy to hear you enjoyed your clean and comfortable accommodations amidst our magnificent mountain views.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"Not very impressed"
Found hair in the sheets and pillows. Hotel "lodges" looked more like 70's apartment buildings than a hotel to me. Had to carry bags up and down outside stairs. Not really all that impressed with the rooms. Main lobby and restaurants were nice and open but the actual rooms were not up to what I expected with the great ratings this hotel receives.
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"Great Spot!!!!!!!!!!"
Couldn't believe how nice this place is. This is a $250+ a night hotel (we didn't pay near that much)
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
JOHN
"Daughter's Wedding"
We booked two rooms through Hotels.com and 1 room directly at the Cheyenne Mtn. Resort. We were able to stay in our room (the one we booked directly) through the duration of our stay, but we were unable to utilize the two rooms we booked through Hotels.com because the lodge where the rooms were booked had their water pipes burst. Cheyenne Mtn Resort sent our other family members to a different hotel to fulfill their obligation. Patty in Guest Services (Reservation Desk) was excellent and very top notch in working with us, and she went the extra mile to make sure that all of our concerns were addressed. While the hotel that our other family members had to stay at was fair because of the Resorts plumbing problems, all in all our experience at the Resort was good due to Patty's great attitude, concern and excellent customer service.
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"Excellent facility and services"
Strongly recommend this hotel to anyone who needs to stay at Colorado Springs. Reasonable price with excellent facility and services.
Response by Cheyenne Mountain Resort
What a way to put the smile on our faces here today at Cheyenne Mountain Resort. It just doesn’t get any better than being referred to as an excellent facility with excellent service. Thank you for your great review.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Allen
"You hace to check it out"
Everything was perfect and the restaurant he the best food ever!!!!!
Response by Cheyenne Mountain Resort
We sure do hope readers will follow your advice and check us out. Nothing could make us happier here at Cheyenne Mountain Resort than to know a guest has left us after a perfect stay. Thank you.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
P
"Holiday weekend"
Very nice hotel for holiday stay
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
"Xmas 2014"
Always top shelf at the Cheyenne.
1 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
"One word: amazing!"
This hotel is amazing. The staff is friendly and very helpful. The accommodations were superb. This hotel exceeded our expectations.
2 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
Jonathan
"JJ's top pick list"
Great stay-clean, quiet, comfortable.
2 night business trip Dec 15, 2014
Jill
"Great value in the Off-Season"
We got this room for a great price because it is their off-season. It's very close to Fort Carson's Visitor Gate which was great for us as we were there to see our son. The lobby was beautifully decorated for Christmas. The view from our room looked out of the resort amenities. All the staff were very attentive and professional.
Response by Cheyenne Mountain Resort
Thank you for your wonderful review of Cheyenne Mountain Resort. We’re so glad you enjoyed all of our beautiful decorations for the holiday season as well as the views from your room. We appreciate your kind reference to our staff and hope you enjoyed a wonderful visit with your son. We hope should you travel this way to visit him again you’ll be back for another stay with us.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Rose
"Happy except for housekeeping"
We were happy with our stay EXCEPT our room was not made up for us after our first night. Always a disappointment when you don't have a fresh made bed and clean towels and coffee for our coffee maker.
2 night romance trip Dec 18, 2014
"Be sure to read fine print regarding Hotel offers"
Because I booked on Hotels.com I was not offered their family elf package, I had to pay more. This was not disclosed in the Hotels.com verbage. The Hotel took 30 minutes to check in and the service of the front desk was terrible. They charged the wrong credit card, I offered a different one when I checked in. I had to handle it first thing in the morning. When I attempted to order room service I was either hung up on or no answer. Forcing my family to the Buffet over $35.00 per person??
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
Kristina
"Business stay"
great location, great hotel. All a one night for business.
1 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
"I'd come back!"
Great ambience! Very romantic!
2 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Jevon
"fun"
Our grandchildren loved all the Christmas activities and we all had a great time.
Response by Cheyenne Mountain Resort
We love the holidays here at Cheyenne Mountain Resort and knowing that we could be a part of a child’s happy holiday memories makes our holidays even better. Thank you for your kind review, we hope you and your family will be back to enjoy another holiday with us again in the future.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
louise
"Excellent experience"
Great stay. We were just passing through and did not stay long, but the experience was so good that we will plan another trip just to stay at that resort.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Shelli
"Brown sugar"
We were fortunate to find this deal for a last minute trip to Colorado Springs. Accommodations were very similar to the 5-star Broadmoor nearby where we stayed a couple years ago; Kohler fixtures, down pillows and duvet, reading lamps, etc. The main lodge was also incredible, with a spacious bar with TVs, restaurant, gift shop, and coffee shop. A hotel employee overheard the clerk in the coffee shop inform us that they were out of brown sugar. She insisted on running to her office to bring us some. We stayed only a short time, but the place made a big impression. You will love this place.
1 night romance trip Dec 2, 2014
"Weekend getaway"
Fantastic weekend get away
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
Very good. We liked the resort although our stay there was short. Would like to return and would recommend to friends
Response by Cheyenne Mountain Resort
Thank you for your review and recommendation of Cheyenne Mountain Resort. We’re so glad to hear you would return for another stay with us, we hope you do.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"Couples Only"
It would be a GREAT STAY in the summer , not so much in the winter with small kids under 10 .Nothing to do for them in the winter but the beach looks fun in the summer.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"Great mountain getaway!"
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at here, and recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Colorado Springs. We enjoyed our stay so much that we intend to come back in the spring for a few more days. Our only regret is that we were only able to stay one night.
Response by Cheyenne Mountain Resort
Your review has made our day, knowing that you totally enjoyed your stay here at Cheyenne Mountain Resort, makes us feel great. Thank you for your kind remarks and your recommendation. There are so many great attractions in our area, you’re right, and were so glad you’re coming back to spend some more time with us, we look forward to it.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Traveler
Advertising lots of pools, and one was available and it was freezing! 1 hot tub with 32 kids in it at one time because the pool was freezing! Don't plan on swimming while there unless it's middle of summer!
Response by Cheyenne Mountain Resort
We’re sorry to hear that our heated pool was not warm enough for your enjoyment and fell short of your expectations. Kids no matter what the temperature or season seem to enjoy the hot tub as well. Thank you for your feedback.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Great Ambience"
The room was beautiful, good sized, clean, and you felt like you were away from the rest of the world, a nice hideaway when you need get away from it all. The ambience of the whole resort was great. I will definitely go back.
1 night romance trip Nov 24, 2014
"Beautiful resort hotel. Super friendly staff."
Everything was excellent at the Cheyenne with the exception of the difficulty we had navigating to our room.
Response by Cheyenne Mountain Resort
Hearing that everything about your stay here with us at Cheyenne Mountain Resort was excellent is music to our ears. Our staff loves to go above and beyond to give our guests the best experience possible and we appreciate your acknowledgement of them. We apologize if our resort layout didn’t meet that ideal expectation you had envisioned, our resort layout is our idea of a true rustic Colorado retreat. Thank you for your review.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
"Very Clean ..catered to my wifes diet as well"
Great Thank you
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
Earl
"coming back for sure!"
GREAT stay with fantastic views! Will surely be back!
1 night romance trip Oct 30, 2014
"Stumbled upon this gem"
While visiting colleges in the Colorado area, we stumbled upon this beautiful hotel! It was very reasonably priced for such a beautiful place! The buffet for dinner was amazing! The view was spectacular! The cocoa bar sounded really delicious - it's too bad we were stuffed from the seafood buffet. Our room was comfortable. Our only regret was that we couldn't stay longer!
Response by Cheyenne Mountain Resort
What a great review of Cheyenne Mountain Resort, thank you! We’re thrilled you accidentally stumbled across us and really appreciate your kind remarks in reference to our facilities and seafood buffet too. We can only hope you’ll choose a college in our area and make staying with us a regular occurrence.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
"No HBO what the heck..."
Paid for the resort extras that I didn't use. Thought the room would be much nicer for the price.
Response by Cheyenne Mountain Resort
We’re disappointed to read your review this morning and learn that our resort fell short of your expectations in some areas. While we understand that all opinions may vary and welcome them all, we know that our true Colorado Rocky Mountain resort with its unique characteristics may not be the ideal theme for everyone. Thank you for your feedback.
"Loved it"
Kind of like disneys animal kingdom lodge beautiful!
Response by Cheyenne Mountain Resort
Wow, thank you! What a wonderful way to describe Cheyenne Mountain Resort. We’re glad you loved us!
adventurer
"Not resort quality"
Very disappointed in the rooms. For the price I was expecting much more. The rooms don't have central HVAC. The HVAC unit is extremely noisy. I ended up turning off the unit and dealing with it being slightly cold in the room so that I could sleep. I did not like the fact that they did not provide free continental breakfast. I have stayed at much more affordable hotels that included free breakfast. The lobby is very nice and modern, but the rooms themselves are not anywhere near as nice. The other thing that bothered me was that I was charged additional money a few days after I checked out. I am not sure what it was for as I didn't use anything in the room.
Response by Cheyenne Mountain Resort
While it pleases us to hear you found our staff to be nice and our lobby modern, we are disheartened this morning to learn that other areas of our hotel may have fallen short of your expectations. Thank you for your feedback.
allen
"Perfect!!"
Beautiful resort! The setting is fantastic and so is the architecture. The service and food here is extraordinary, and room access is very easy from all points.
Response by Cheyenne Mountain Resort
Thank you for making our day! Nothing could please us more than knowing a guest could find no cons here with us at Cheyenne Mountain Resort during their stay. We’re glad you found our setting and architecture to be fantastic and our food extraordinary. Wow, such great compliments, we are truly grateful.
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
Jack
Fantastic place. I was not expecting to see as nice of a location. I will be coming back to stay for a pleasure trip. Staff was very helpful and friendly.
2 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
Tina
"Large and Comfy Resort, with wonderful views!"
The staff was friendly and helpful. But the carpet in our room was not very clean and I had not expected Cotton - Polyester Sheets in a 4 Star Resort. The food and the service was excellent! We also enjoyed a great Sunday Brunch and would come again.
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
Sylvia
The resort was very nice.staff friendly..I would stay again..
Response by Cheyenne Mountain Resort
Awesome! Nothing pleases us more than knowing a guest had such a great stay with us here at Cheyenne Mountain Resort they would return again. Thank you.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014