All hotels in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States of America
3225 Broadmoor Valley Rd, Colorado Springs, CO, 80906, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Beautiful views!"
The resort and setting of the resort was beautiful! The beds were extremely comfortable and the food splendid. The hot tub, on the night that we visited, was lukewarm.
1 night family trip May 3, 2015
The mini fridge was broken. The air conditioner was hard to operate. Walls are thin, we heard children screaming all day and night. I will not go back.
Response by Cheyenne Mountain Resort
We are disappointed to hear that we have fallen short of your expectations. Ongoing maintenance is a priority for us, although unexpected things may happen from time to time, our staff would love to help in any way they can should you need them. Thank you for your feedback. We will share your comments with our team. We hope you will reconsider another stay so that we can exceed all expectations.
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Good Hotel, Nice facility"
good hotel ... not so great service
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Dipu
"Ok place"
Only there for one night. The room was clean and comfortable. The hotel will provide transportation from the airport to the hotel. They will charge to take you back and do not encourage you to use this service back to airport. The staff were not rude but not friendly either. Rooms very close together and a walk up to main area. Not shuttle service for around the property. Yes, walking is good but there are a lot a stairs and hills for older knees.
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"Cousin's wedding"
The only thing spectacular about this place was the view. We were staying here because my cousin was getting married at the resort so we didn't have much of a choice. I'd say this place was just ok. The service at the front desk left much to be desired. I called the night before to ask if it was possible to do an early check-in as the wedding was at 1 and they said yes. But when I came the next day, the front desk woman said that there was going to be an extra charge. And even though I explained that the woman on the phone said nothing about this, the front desk person wouldn't let me without charging an extra fee. I could understand if I was only there for vacation but I was attending my cousin's wedding. I've never heard of an early check-in fee for hotels and I travel frequently for work. So much for customer service. Additionally, I thought a couple of the workers at the wedding were rude and not helpful. Now, I should say that I'm not sure if these workers are part of the hotel.
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
"Squeaky ceilings"
Noisy room 158 was horrible, could here anyone moving around on top floors very noisy ceilings no rest.
Response by Cheyenne Mountain Resort
It is truly disappointing when a guest leaves feeling they did not have their expectations met. Someone from our team is always available should there be any concerns and it is disheartening to know that we were not given that opportunity to provide you with a better experience while you were here, when it would have mattered the most. We regret if the sound of other guests was a disruption to your peace. It is understandable if you were frustrated. Thank you for sharing your opinions and thoughts.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"Great family getaway!"
Wonderful stay at a beautiful location. They were doing some renovations during our stay, but they did a great job of minimizing the effects on their guests. The outdoor pool was warm and made a swim in April enjoyable! The location was perfect with lots of great restaurants and attractions near by.
2 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
Christina
Basically, very disappointing. Did not look like the pictures on line. the rooms were alittle shabby. The pillows were like rocks. Bed wasn't real comfortable. balcony was nice. bathrooms were nice. View was nice. Needed a microwave in the rooms so we could have taken back extra food from dinner.
Response by Cheyenne Mountain Resort
While we are glad to know you valued some parts of your encounter, it is regrettable that your overall impression of our resort fell shy of your expectations. Please be assured that your comments will be shared with all of our associates and management team as providing the very best to our guests is of utmost importance. Your input and feedback is welcomed and we appreciate the time taken to share your experience with us.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
Great views...... Clean room."...... Staff very good and polite....thank you.....
Response by Cheyenne Mountain Resort
We must offer our thanks to you, our valued guest! It is our pleasure to not only share the gorgeous Colorado views but also hospitable service. We would love to have you come back again soon to Cheyenne Mountain Resort.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"Nice setting, lovely views."
Be careful of the red chairs on the terrace some are broken! Otherwise lovely hotel good amenities.
Response by Cheyenne Mountain Resort
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We are glad you enjoyed our property and the amenities offered at Cheyenne Mountain Resort, and we are thankful you took the time to let us know about our terrace chairs. We have alerted our maintenance team who will further investigate. Please come back again soon for another stay with us.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Jocelyn
"Great hotel with good view of mountains"
Great hotel with good view of mountains & excellent amenities, esp indoor pool for both kids & adults. Breakfast buffet (with surcharge) was a bit disappointing though, mainly because of limited options. Their 'kids eat free' deal made up for it though.
Response by Cheyenne Mountain Resort
The Rocky Mountain views from nearly every area of our property are one of the aspects of our resort that guests most enjoy and we’re delighted you feel the same. We appreciate your feedback as well as your mention of our amenities and recreational activities, including multiple pools. We regret any issues during your dining experience, however, we are glad to learn it did not detract from your overall experience. Thank you and we hope to welcome you back again.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Tina
"Great stay for the Price"
We had a great getaway for the price we paid.The rooms are a dated but comfortable. It would be helpful for new guest to have signs for direction on the different facilities. The Service in the restaurant was superb.
Response by Cheyenne Mountain Resort
We truly appreciate that you took the time to share not only about your experience, but also to provide helpful feedback and suggestions. Our staff is always available to assist our guests, whether it be providing attentive service at Mountain View Restaurant, or helping guests navigate our resort grounds. It was our pleasure to welcome you and hope we have another opportunity to do so very soon. Thank you.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
Irene
"Great views/not great for business traveler"
Hotel is in beautiful location but set-up is a little strange with all the rooms in non-lodge "out buildings". Rooms are a little dated, and the resort is not ideal for a business traveler in my view. great for families mostly. Would not stay here again unless on a family trip.
J
"Not as luxurious as described."
The beds not comfortable at all. Our backs and neck hurt. It's way too soft.
2 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
"Great views, but need to sound proof the rooms."
Everything was nice except the noise level. The ceiling has zero sound proofing. We were located on the 1st floor and could hear every single step the people above us took when they walked, or when their small children were running.
2 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
Jessyca
Great service! Beautiful rooms. Amazing property. Restaurant was crazy expensive. 18 dollars for a breakfast buffet of fruit eggs and cereal. Kids eat free though!
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Rilee
"Excellent Experience at AAA 4 Diamond"
For the price this is the best deal I've found yet. The rooms were immaculate and updated as was the rest of the hotel. The website doesn't do this place justice. Upon arrival we noticed families making smores outside. The family kit was only $10, they were out at the bar area but a waitress went to find us a box. All the while giving up tips in the bar area. My husband and I had a cocktail and relaxed watching the kids have a blast by the fire. We had the breakfast and lunch buffet. Wow! I'm a foodie and was impressed by the quality of available items both times. Buffet service was also exceptional. The kids wanted to swim in the morning. It was mid-March and definitely cool. The pool was heated to the perfect temp and the hot tub was fabulous. This place is a true resort and so close to Pikes Pesk & Garden of the Gods. We plan to stop here every year as we make our trek to Crested Butte!
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Shannon
"Could be a nice hotel with some tender loving care"
We checked into Dove 514. Upon arriving in room 514, two maintenance men said they had to replace a cracked toilet seat. So they came back in a few minutes, installed it and left. When we entered the room it was very cold and the room lights were on. Thought that was kind of strange. We turned the heat on and went up to the lounge to eat. Upon returning back to our room, it was like walking into a sauna. We turned kept turning the dial towards cooler, but the furnace never turned off. We called front desk around 7pm and one maintenance man arrived and told us to open the patio door if it gets too hot. We said that is not acceptable. He said the HVAC was on a 1/2 hour lunch and he left our room and said he would call us shortly. An hour and a half went by with no call from maintenance. We once again called the front desk and demanded a new room. Room 514 thermostat needs to be replaced. Don't book anyone else in the cooler or sauna. Thermostat can't regulate heat. Moved us to 404 in Dove. The shower curtain sits at the top of the tub. Therefore, ceramic tile plank lining the from of tub are heaved up a good 1/4 inch in two spots because all the water drains to the floor because the shower curtain is too short. Would hate to cut my foot on those exposed edges. Also upon driving up to Dove, noticed stain is peeling in quite a few areas on the exterior. The place needs some tender loving care.
Response by Cheyenne Mountain Resort
We sincerely appreciate your feedback and kind mention of our location and restaurant, yet we must offer our deepest apologies that your recent experience was not all that you had hoped for. We are truly regretful for any inconvenience you endured as our staff responded to each of your concerns. While we were glad you reached out to us on site so that we could work with you, it is clear we missed key opportunities to impress you with the top-notch service our guests have come to expect from us. Following your visit, the appropriate departments further investigated your guest accommodations to ensure they are at their best. Again, we thank you for providing your feedback as it allows us the opportunity to improve the experience we offer. It is our hope that you’ll consider a future stay so that we may surpass your expectations.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Nan
"Colorado Springs"
This resort is a beautiful view over the golf course and to the mountain ski course, clean big newly decorated rooms with everything you will need
Response by Cheyenne Mountain Resort
Thank you for all the wonderful feedback you have shared about your experience at Cheyenne Mountain Resort. We couldn’t be more pleased that you enjoyed your accommodations and the picturesque views of our Pete Dye Championship golf course as well as Cheyenne Mountain. Please come back again soon.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
"Very nice"
Very beautifully situated and the staff and food were amazing
Response by Cheyenne Mountain Resort
It was wonderful to read your five-star review of Cheyenne Mountain Resort, thank you for sharing your thoughts! We are thrilled our scenic setting, dining and service were to your liking. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back for another enjoyable stay soon.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
michael
Stayed because it's less expensive than Broadmoore for meetings I had there. Definitely serviceable but not special either.
Response by Cheyenne Mountain Resort
We appreciate that you chose to stay at our resort during your time in Colorado Springs and shared your feedback with us. We hope you’ll consider a return stay so that we may provide you with a truly enjoyable experience. Thank you.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Stayed for one night on my drive up to the Rockies. Very clean and nice hotel. They are also pet friendly which was a huge plus for me.
Response by Cheyenne Mountain Resort
Thanks for your kind review of Cheyenne Mountain Resort! We love welcoming guests and their pets and appreciate reading that our pet-friendly accommodations suited you during your trip. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you and your canine companion again soon!
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Loved everything but in room coffee. Get Keurigs!"
Beautiful place! Want to come back in the summer! Great amenities and views. Located south close to airport, 15 min.
Response by Cheyenne Mountain Resort
Thank you for sharing your feedback. Our guests find the picturesque setting of Cheyenne Mountain Resort to be the perfect backdrop for their stay, no matter the season. We’re delighted you enjoyed our resort’s atmosphere as well as our location, amenities and more. We appreciate your feedback regarding our in-room offerings and will be sure to share your comments with our management team. Thank you for your review, please come back again soon.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
"Excellence at its finest."
Perfection...
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Russell
"SLC Visitor"
Would be nice to have TV work for the room service I would have ordered breakfast. Convenience of updated coffee maker would be a nice touch too.
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
"great stay"
I've stayed here before and like it more each time I stay.
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
Allen
"NICE RESORT"
ONE NIGHT IS NOT MUCH TIME TO ENJOY THE AMENITIES, BUT THEY HAVE GOOD ONES. THE ONLY DOWNSIDE WAS THERE WAS A MEETING THERE TAKING UP THE DINING ROOM & WE WERE ADVISED WE COULD NOT EAT UNTIL THEY WERE FINISHED. WE HAD TO GO OFF PREMISE. THE FIRE PIT DID NOT WORK. i WOULD GO BACK WHEN i HAD A FEW DAYS TO SPEND. BUT OFF SEASON PRICES MAKE IT A BETTER DEAL THAN 3 STAR HOTELS.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
Debbie
"I was very nice and relaxing."
Would recommend even come back. I put want I wanted to and this program wouldn't let me submit without writing more. That was upsetting!!!!
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
retired
"Pikes Peak"
It was beautiful, clean and a wonderful stay
3 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
Sherri
"Just an overnight stay on personal business"
It was fine, took care of my needs. Hotel staff was very accommodating.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"Great Experience!"
Great rate. Clean, quiet room. Excellent customer service from all departments.
1 night family trip Feb 8, 2015
"I did not have a good experience."
We received very poor service in the restaurant. We had to wait for 10 minutes before a server waited on us. We ate the seafood buffet and our server was quite slow to clear dirty dishes. The outside door to our room was not secure, hard to open, and did not close all the way. We did not feel safe here. Because the sidewalk is deteriorating, there were cement crumbles everywhere. We had tiny rocks on our floor. The floor of our room was not clean. I made a reservation for 2 adults and 2 children. When I checked in, I was asked if I wanted to upgrade to a king size bed. They told me because I made my reservation with a third party, they weren't privy to the number of people the reservation was made for. No bell service available.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
"Netural and Basic"
All the rooms look like an apartment from the outside. The rooms don't have microwaves and are a little small. They share the facility with the Country Club so we were able to take the kids to the indoor pool. The employees aren't the friendliest and stay to themselves. I wouldn't recommend going here in the winter.
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
Erin
"great mountain atmosphere"
We ended up at the resort when using the discount option, and were very pleased with the outcome, mostly due to the gorgeous setting and very log cabin style of the resort.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"FABULOUS STAY"
FABULOUS STAY - We were there for just a short getaway but were upgraded to a suite! Beautiful room and amenities. Service was topnotch.
2 night romance trip Jan 26, 2015
Anne
"Good stay"
Good stay
1 night family trip Dec 14, 2014
Rini
"Wonderful stay"
My daughter and I stayed one night and thoroughly enjoyed the resort. The mountain view was wonderful and the setting was peaceful and relaxing. The room was spacious and clean. We had dinner at the Golf Club and it was excellent. The staff was very helpful and attentive.
1 night family trip Jan 15, 2015
Diana
Hotel is very nice and the restaurant exquisite!!!
Response by Cheyenne Mountain Resort
Thank you! It’s great to hear you loved our Mountain View Restaurant here at Cheyenne Mountain Resort.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
P
"Amazing beautiful place!!"
Thats Amazing! !!
3 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
VICTOR
Great hotel, great location, rooms are clean and nicely decorated with awesome mountain views. Beds are very comfortable. Would recommend.
Response by Cheyenne Mountain Resort
We appreciate your review and recommendation of Cheyenne Mountain Resort, thank you so much. We’re happy to hear you enjoyed your clean and comfortable accommodations amidst our magnificent mountain views.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"Not very impressed"
Found hair in the sheets and pillows. Hotel "lodges" looked more like 70's apartment buildings than a hotel to me. Had to carry bags up and down outside stairs. Not really all that impressed with the rooms. Main lobby and restaurants were nice and open but the actual rooms were not up to what I expected with the great ratings this hotel receives.
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"Great Spot!!!!!!!!!!"
Couldn't believe how nice this place is. This is a $250+ a night hotel (we didn't pay near that much)
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
JOHN
"Daughter's Wedding"
We booked two rooms through Hotels.com and 1 room directly at the Cheyenne Mtn. Resort. We were able to stay in our room (the one we booked directly) through the duration of our stay, but we were unable to utilize the two rooms we booked through Hotels.com because the lodge where the rooms were booked had their water pipes burst. Cheyenne Mtn Resort sent our other family members to a different hotel to fulfill their obligation. Patty in Guest Services (Reservation Desk) was excellent and very top notch in working with us, and she went the extra mile to make sure that all of our concerns were addressed. While the hotel that our other family members had to stay at was fair because of the Resorts plumbing problems, all in all our experience at the Resort was good due to Patty's great attitude, concern and excellent customer service.
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"Excellent facility and services"
Strongly recommend this hotel to anyone who needs to stay at Colorado Springs. Reasonable price with excellent facility and services.
Response by Cheyenne Mountain Resort
What a way to put the smile on our faces here today at Cheyenne Mountain Resort. It just doesn’t get any better than being referred to as an excellent facility with excellent service. Thank you for your great review.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Allen
"You hace to check it out"
Everything was perfect and the restaurant he the best food ever!!!!!
Response by Cheyenne Mountain Resort
We sure do hope readers will follow your advice and check us out. Nothing could make us happier here at Cheyenne Mountain Resort than to know a guest has left us after a perfect stay. Thank you.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
P
"Holiday weekend"
Very nice hotel for holiday stay
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
"Xmas 2014"
Always top shelf at the Cheyenne.
1 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
"One word: amazing!"
This hotel is amazing. The staff is friendly and very helpful. The accommodations were superb. This hotel exceeded our expectations.
2 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
Jonathan
"JJ's top pick list"
Great stay-clean, quiet, comfortable.
2 night business trip Dec 15, 2014
Jill
"Great value in the Off-Season"
We got this room for a great price because it is their off-season. It's very close to Fort Carson's Visitor Gate which was great for us as we were there to see our son. The lobby was beautifully decorated for Christmas. The view from our room looked out of the resort amenities. All the staff were very attentive and professional.
Response by Cheyenne Mountain Resort
Thank you for your wonderful review of Cheyenne Mountain Resort. We’re so glad you enjoyed all of our beautiful decorations for the holiday season as well as the views from your room. We appreciate your kind reference to our staff and hope you enjoyed a wonderful visit with your son. We hope should you travel this way to visit him again you’ll be back for another stay with us.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014