All hotels in Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

• Value for money
    Rather comfortable
    Clean
    Breakfast is average
"Continental Breakfast Epic Fail!"
I am most disappointed with the continental breakfast served by the Super 8 in Sherwood Park Alberta. Accessing the Hotel with my aunt and my 8 year old neice, the continental breakfast consisted of two trays of muffins and cold cereal and juice. I am not able to eat gluten producs and there was no daily or frit products made a vaialble. I do not call two trays of muffins a continental breakfast. No coffee was offered and later I learned we had to ask the waitress in the restaurant??? i could not even offer my 8 year old fruit for breake\fast as the fruit was made available to those purchasing the buffet.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2013
Michaelle R.
"Overall good stay."
Back door key lock was not operating at all. Sucks cause our room was so close to that door. Instead we had to go all the to the front entrance. And it's quite along walk to rm 260. The shower barely got warm on the Sunday morning that we stayed. But I saw a maintenance van outside shortly after to likely repair the problem. The hotel was located a short drive away from edmonton. Very easy to get to with many services and shopping surrounding it but next time I will stay closer to the city. Motion controlled light switches at the rm entrance were a bad design as well. They went off very easy and annoyingly-frequently. Then they stayed on for maybe 10 seconds. So there was a lot of flashing lights. Maybe it's possible to adjust the sensitivity of the delay... Dunno. Def needs looking in to. Other than that, great sleep on a very comfy bed. Quiet. Extra table and desk came in handy.
3 night trip with friends Aug 3, 2013
"Well pleased"
Our greeting at check-in was a bit weak, although friendly. For a short, family get-together it was great. Restaurant service excellent and you could choose to use your coupon for continental or add on to full breakfast. Lots of room for kids and hotel staff accomadated our family needs. We would go back.
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2013
"Heading home"
We enjoyed the hotel. We liked where it was located. The bed was comfortable. The food was good.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
seems hotel is in an industrial zone ( tractor trailers all over , tractor trailer service area is part of the hotel ) , ac in room was not very cold and loud , had to pay with swipe card to use hotel public computer ( first time I seen this ) poor continental breakfast not in a convenient area to get to the malls without having to drive a distance . Room was clean and hotel was clean and the restaurant was good with fair prices .
2 night trip Jul 26, 2013
long road traveler
Great place to stay clean and bed was very comfortable
1 night trip Jul 9, 2013
Sam
"Dog friendly smelly rooms"
Although this hotel is pet friendly, they have neglected to mentionn that only the smoking rooms are pet friendly. This caused some awkward minutes as we told at the desk that we were not allowed into our room and all the stinking smoking rooms were booked. Informing people on your website that your dog friendly rooms are also the smoking rooms would be beneficial.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
"Good stay!"
The stay was short and the staff were accomodating.
Other trip May 30, 2013
"Really gone downhill."
Where do I start....No toilet paper, no kleenex, stuff left from the previous guest...pills, eyeglasses, computer case memory stick. Complimentary continental breakfast horrible.
Other trip May 11, 2013
Molly

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Commentaire"
2 night business trip Feb 25, 2015
2 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
1 night business trip Jun 21, 2014
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
"Enjoyed the wonderful fireplace on the cold evenin"
Other trip Nov 16, 2013
3 night trip Jul 17, 2013
G Leung
1 night business trip Jun 22, 2013
Ckroetch
2 night trip Apr 26, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Super 8 Sherwood Park/Edmonton

"Great place to stay at."
05/04/16 375katharinas Lethbridge, Canada
Was a absolutely beautiful lace to stay at. Was just disappointed about the Continental Breakfast.
"Needed A Room"
04/07/16 dougp982 Calgary, Canada
Was in the correct area for our surprise birthday party. Pleasantly surprised of the easiness to get around considering all the highway construction. A plus including the continental breakfast!
03/29/16 jennifersH313QT Fairbanks, Alaska
This hotel was better than some Hilton hotels I have stayed at. Staff was great, rooms were clean and pretty. Very nice place!
"Excellent place, very clean, new, great parking for our..."
02/17/16 rmhebert01 Fort McMurray, Alberta
Excellent place, very clean, new, great parking for our truck and big trailer, easy to find, friendly staff
"Excellent Staff and Well Maintained"
02/03/16 Michael K Sioux Falls, South Dakota
This hotel is at the top of its class and on top of its game. My room was immaculate and cozy. My only suggestion would be to use warmer lighting in the rooms. The staff was knowledgeable about local businesses . I would give this property a sixth star if I could.
"awesome"
01/15/16 jirahn Grande Prairie, Canada
This super 8 has always been a great place to stay, excellent service, comfortable beds with nice blankets make for a good night's rest. Lots of parking for trucks or pickups with trailers, also very nice there is places to plug in your vehicle. I recommend this hotel to anyone.
"work"
12/31/15 855edwarda Calgary, Canada
Paint peeling in washroom, loose shower handles. All cosmetic issues, the rooms are clean and comfortable. Please get firmer pillows.
"My stay was great, if you had a swimming pool or hot tub it..."
12/04/15 L6470YFtonym Sherwood Park, Canada
My stay was great, if you had a swimming pool or hot tub it could be better. It would be nice to sit in a Jacuzzi for a while. Even if you made some rooms with Jacuzzi's I know I would pay a little extra for it. Other than that, all my stays at Super 8 are quiet and comfortable. I can hardly wait to stay again.
"First stay at a Super 8"
12/02/15 jim j
This hotel stay was unexpected, but it was satisfactory. I was booked into a King suite and it was one of the nicest king suites that I've ever had the pleasure to stay in. The room had a generous amount of space, there was a fireplace, fridge, mic and the other usual amenities. But the most unique thing in the room was the opaque glass window that seperated the bathroom from the rest of the room. When you turned the light on in the bathroom, it pretty much lit up the rest of the bedroom at night. It was something new for me at least. All in all it was a good stay and I didn't have any complaints.
"Super 8 Sherwood Park/Edmonton"
11/18/15 Tammy M Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
Was disappointed as the online reservation that I made back in March of 2015 was not sent to the hotel so when I called the hotel to make a couple of changes I was told the reservation was not there. After a phone call to the toll free number the situation was corrected and I had a reservation when I arrived. Room was very warm and adjusting the wall thermostat did not work.