All hotels in Post Falls, Idaho, United States of America
414 E 1st Ave, Post Falls, ID, 83854, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

The staff was helpful and friendly. Restaurant was ok, they could improve on the breakfast buffet.
4 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
The restaurant has a beautiful view, but the quality of the food was terrible...both breakfast and dinner choices were inedible.
3 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
"OK, but not up to Red Lion standards"
Location is fabulous, room extremely comfortable, front desk personnel great. Have to be honest, though,that we were disappointed in that it did not meet that standards one expects from a Red Lion: carpets were dirty through out the entry way and hallways, giving the facility a run-down appearance. We were extremely frustrated in the very poor service in the restaurant: it took forever to get waited on and served even though we were one of only three couples in the restaurant and bar; and the food was nothing exceptional
1 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
"Family Trip"
The room was not clean when we checked in. They did come and clean the room but it took awhile. Nice TV and newer AC
2 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
"Run down red lion"
The room had a dirty towel, spiders and the bed look unkept. There was popcorn in the nightstand and it was basically run down
1 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2015
Shannon
"Overpriced"
Place is overpriced for the size of room and not real clean.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Donald
"Will come again."
This was a great place to stay. Quiet, a little off the beaten path, great surroundings and very clean.
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
"I will go back again."
I prefer this hotel to its sister across the river in Spokane and will more than likely stay there again when the opportunity arises. Unfortunately the weather was so hot, we did not venture outside as much as we may have, but overall, the setting against the river was a nice experience.
1 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
Kathleen
"Go for it with confidence !"
Simply great!
3 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
ALEXANDER
"good value"
a little outdated but nice great price and location.
3 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
doug
"Templins Red Lion"
This was a repeat stay. Not impressed with the papercups (instead of glassware) for the coffee and water in the room. TP was pretty rough considering you are in an upper rated hotel. Cobwebs in the windows could have been clean out before we got there. Restaurant and Lounge hours were hit and miss (more miss than hit). Hotel staff was great and helpful!!!! Bed was clean and confortable. Beautiful grounds and access to the river!!
3 night romance trip Jun 30, 2015
"Loved it!"
We had a wonderful stay and the setting was beautiful!
1 night romance trip Jun 30, 2015
"Good location on the river"
Had to be moved from first room as it had not been cleaned
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
The complementary bikes were a great way to spend a couple of hours each day we were there; the Centennial bike trail - especially headed for Washington was enjoyable.
3 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015
MARY
"Good price for level of quality"
The pictures on the website are not associated with the actual hotel. Specifically there is no outdoor pool and no game room. The hotel is a good price for the location. AC in room is effective but VERY loud. Easy access to freeway, food, bike trails. Lots of parking.
2 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
"very good and price was very reasonable"
Very nice hotel and room was very clean. Nice view. Price was very reasonable.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
yzonne
"Family Trip"
This is an old hotel, but has been fairly well kept. It is in need of some repairs such as new carpet and a few other things. The view and location right on the river are a definite plus. The housekeeping staff needs some tips on cleanliness as we found a few things that needed attention. The front desk staff was very attentive and very friendly and helpful. We enjoyed our stay overall.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
"nice stay"
Nice family getaway, clean but a little dated.
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
"Comfy place"
Took a bit to get used to the two doors into the room. Was a comfortable place to stay while on a sports camp trip. Same buffet breakfast every day. Sun overpowered the A/C in the mornings.
4 night business trip Jun 20, 2015
"premium room with a view"
2 night stay. had a premium room with a view of the river from the third floor.
2 night romance trip Jun 21, 2015
JOHN
It was a pretty old building. Nice to be on ground floor. Nice walk to the park.
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
"Ok but needs updating"
Hotel is old and needs updating, lots of peeling paint and dirty windows. Carpets are old and worn,The restaurant is a ghost town. Food was terrible could not even eat it. Bar was "out" of a lot of mixers for drinks. Staff was very friendly and helpful, however hotel needs some serious
2 night trip Jun 15, 2015
"Stay on the top floor"
Nice hotel, but ask for the top floor, to cut down on the noise. The hallways are dark and not well lit. The doors close autmatcaly, but thery are set to slam shut, in the last six inches, which slams the door extremely loud and this starts about five a.m. and continues until about eight a.m., when the morning rush is over.
4 night romance trip Jun 4, 2015
Leonard
"Nice for the price."
We reserved our room online and got a very good price. Rooms were comfortable, and clean. However, when we extended the stay for a day they did not provide housekeeping to the room
2 night romance trip Jun 8, 2015
RANDY
"Good Job"
It was all good
1 night business trip Jun 6, 2015
"pretty good place to stay"
The hotel was actually pretty good condition and nice area right on the river. One down is that they don't offer free breakfast they do an up charge for that. I rarely eat breakfast because I have kids and they sleep past breakfast hours buy would be nice just to have the option. Other then that very clean and rooms very fresh and no damp smell or anything.
2 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
yuriy
"Montana bound"
Amazing location great room great staff. Only shortcoming restaurant not finished remodel so limited menu. Otherwise excellent. Will stay again
1 night trip Jun 7, 2015
"Why is there a picture of an outdoor pool?"
This place has a nice location with pretty views of the river, if you have a room on the river side. Tiny balconies only on the river side rooms. No balcony at all on the street side. The location of the hotel and the room was quiet and peaceful, and the room was clean. The small beach access was a nice amenity. I am confused as to why there are pictures on this site of an outdoor pool when there IS NO outdoor pool (one of the main reasons we chose this place), only an indoor pool. The restaurant was partially closed for remodeling, which we didn't know when we booked. A limited breakfast was available (no waffle maker), which was a bit pricey. My child ate free for breakfast, though, and they had burgers and sandwiches available for dinner. Also, a random ear-piercing fire alarm (NOT the alarm clock-this would have been the loudest alarm clock in the universe) went off in our room as we were taking showers. We were told this was impossible because there are no individual fire alarms in the room, and all the room fire alarms would have gone off. Overall, not my best stay in a hotel ever, but definitely not the worst. I may stay there again if I'm in the area and their restaurant is fully open. I'd say the good outweighed the bad.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Lorraine
"Nice place."
Worked perfect for our family of 5.
3 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
Timothy
"Not much to say"
Just one night. A bit dated. Quiet location.
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
"Website deceptive, but still a wonderful place"
We loved the atmosphere of this hotel! We were in town for a family vacation and to visit our older daughter. Don't be fooled by the pictures....the pool is tiny...as were the balcony's...only 2 people can stand on them, no room for chairs. I would recommend getting a ground floor room if you want to sit outside and enjoy the river.
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
"We won't be back."
The hotel was pretty loud. We could hear doors slamming it seemed constantly. What disappointed us also was we called for room service (which they offer) and we told that we would have to come and pick it up. I did and was then asked to return the dishes to the kitchen. Not quite " room service".
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"Can't beat this hotel; best in the area!"
This is a beautiful, quiet hotel with half the rooms overlooking the river. The bed was luxuriously comfortable, the furnishing were tasteful and clean. We enjoyed the restaurant on site with views of the river and marina; it was reasonably priced. We would definitely stay again!
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"Post Falls Trip"
Hotel was fine and rate was good, but it was not very full, and they could have put me in a River View room, instead of the parking lot view room that I had. Server in the bar was very nice, as was the front desk. Rooms were a little dated.
1 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
"We would stay there again"
The beds and pillows were comfortable, the rooms were clean and as a family we were able to get our rooms all together. We would definitely stay there again.
3 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Mari
"Not what I expected"
The hotel staff were great, my room wasn't. When I entered my room I was really disappointed. The wall paper was torn in a couple places, the grout in the bathtub was half missing, the remaining grout had dirt imbedded in it. The hall way noise was loud, doors slamming, people talking, someone was taking a shower in the next room and it sounded like it was in mine, I could even hear the close of the shower curtain. I was thinking I'm not going to get much sleep toniight if this continues, so I went to the front desk and was given the manager when I told them of the conditions of my room and the noise level. I asked if I could please have a quieter room some where. The manager appoligised and was very kind and curtious. She sent me to the other end of the hotel, the room was identical, but in better condition and it was quieter. The bed was wonderful, I had a great night sleep.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Darlene
"GREAT ACCOMODATIONS."
Nice room size, comfy bed and pillows, quiet, clean. The only thing I was disappointed in was that there was no complimentary breakfast.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
Suzan
"Decent hotel with a nice view"
Very nice hotel with a good restaurant. I don't know what it is about Red Lion's, but they have to do something about the smell in the hallways. The room doesn't smell, but the hallways always do. It's a bad chemical smell. The room was perfect with all of the right stuff (and the bed was comfortable), but the smell is going to keep me away from Red Lion's.
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"Fair for the price"
Simple room but comfy bed. Fair for the price if you are looking for a convenient place to stay in the Post Falls area.
1 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
"Nice view of river"
Hotel badly in need of upgrade, paint peeling, tired looking. Bed was extremely comfortable.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
Shadow083
"A little tired"
I stayed here while on a work trip. The check-in was very quick and seamless, and the young lady at the front desk was very helpful and friendly. The hotel itself seemed a but tired and dreary. My room was quite small and smelled a but musty. The bed was comfortable. Overall the value was pretty consistent with the rate that I got on the room.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
Carl
"Unexpectedly pretty"
We just sacked out here while passing through on I90, but it was unexpectedly nice. We'll be back.
1 night family trip Jan 19, 2015
"loved it"
Great stay.. loved the place, the bed, the breakfast.. will go ASAP again
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
mary k
"Love at First Sight!!"
It was incredible. My first meeting with my soulmate. We met in the middle, Post Falls is exactly 4 hours from each of us, he in Montana and I in Oregon. We arrived within minutes of each other. It was meant to be from the start. If possible, we will be coming back every year for an anniversary! Thank you.
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Cynthia
"Not a good experience."
Don't like to complain, but if you are looking to sleep, this was not a good experience. The heating/ac unit was terribly loud. It went from sounding like water was dripping, to a thumping noise and screeching. It was 27 degrees, so we needed to utilize it. Also the room above us woke at 3:30 a.m. to get ready for work on a Sunday. I am assuming they were with a crew as the trucks had departed when we got up at 6:00. The sound barrier between the floors was so bad, that it sounded like someone was purposefully stomping, and I am certain that was not the case. The room was very comfortable, but just not the place to get sleep.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
D
"not far from the Centennial Trail"
Staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful. I like that the hotel was off of I 90 a few blocks, which made it a quieter place to stay.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Morgan
"More than what you expect!"
Had a great experience! Super clean rooms and the staff was very friendly! Didn't realize the hotel was so close to the water...which was a beautiful view from the room even if it is Winter.....a nice surprise to say the least! Only down fall was the bathroom, no fan so when you took a shower the place was super damp and the mirrors all fogged up in the room. The breakfast which was included in the price of the room was great as well. Bed was beyond comfortable...wish I could of brought it home with us!
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
MJ
"Awesome sauce"
Perfect staff wAs amazing and very accommodating room was spotless could not have been happier!!!
4 night trip Dec 19, 2014
eric
"Love this Hotel!"
This was our second stay here. The Spokane river views are great. the staff are very accommodating and were happy to move us to another room when we asked due to noisy neighbors. The rooms are spotless and the beds are very comfortable. Our granddaughter really enjoyed the pool. They gave us free breakfast for three due to our having to be moved. There is a boat launch near by and the hotel offers moorage at their dock.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
Ellie
I regularly use this property for a quick get away. The staff is simply the nicest, most professional around.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014