All hotels in Post Falls, Idaho, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here414 E 1st Ave, Post Falls, ID, 83854, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"BE VERY WARY"
We had the unfortunate need to stay in this hotel. There was hair bunched up in the corners of the bathroom, the bathroom door was destroyed at the bottom (perhaps a dog?) and didn't shut all the way. The beds were so worn out that I felt like I spent all night trying to crawl out of the hole. There were two doors, one to the hallway and one to outside. The door to the outside had a chain that fell out of the door moulding -- so much for feeling safe. This stay was a disaster.
Response by Red Lion Templin's Hotel on the River
I am very sorry you had to experience a multitude of issues with your room. I am working with our housekeeping manager and engineering team regarding the cleanliness of your bathroom and the condition of the doors. Our number one priority to make sure our guests feel welcome, comfortable and secure. Your feedback is very important to us so we can continue to improve in these areas. Since we continue to improve, we hope you consider staying with us again in the future.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Tamara
"Nice location, ok hotel, decent value"
For $80, plus tax, so $102, it was ok. Staff was super nice, the room seemed clean, beds and pillows were decent. Shower was clean and hot with nice soap/shampoo. Being a little critical, the exterior maintenance was lacking, such as soffit hanging loose, moss on the roofs and door jambs, nails popping from the siding. Nothing that impacted my stay, but it is always a reflection of the overall operation, which makes you question....is my bed really clean? The air conditioning in the room had duct tape holding the control door on and the controls did not function properly, but we seemed to stay relatively comfortable. The TV remote was old and worked intermittently. I did not notify anyone since we were exhausted and got in late, we just wanted to sleep. Mission accomplished. I would consider it again, but not my first choice.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Needs some work"
This property didn't really live up to the impression created on the website. Although the room itself was comfortably appointed and the bed was comfortable, overall, the hotel was in need of significant maintenance. The property was weedy, with flaking faded paint, and grungy carpet.
1 night family trip Jun 10, 2014
"Pet friendly. Nice staff."
Clean room, super comfortable bed. Lobby staff very knowledgeable about area restaurants and activities. Nice river front area to relax, play horseshoes, eat an ice cream. We would definitely stay here again.
Other trip May 28, 2014
Tanya
"Good overall"
Comfortable accommodation and friendly staff. Only downside was a little noise from neighboring rooms, water running and doors, etc. Would return again.
Other trip May 26, 2014
Mom
"Awesome view of the river!"
We enjoyed our stay very much. We were visiting family in Newman Lake and all the Washington hotels close by were booked. We were glad after the first night at the Red Lion Templin. It was close to our family members home and quite comfortable.
3 night trip May 9, 2014
"Outdate and Expensive"
The hotel is right on the Spokane River with great views. We were expecting a lot for the price that we paid. We found that the room was small, very dated, and that the hotel does not include breakfast if you book through Hotels.com. Very disappointing...
Response by Red Lion Templin's Hotel on the River
Thank you for providing helpful feedback regarding your stay. We are sorry the quality of our rooms did not meet your expectations. We take all of our guest’s comments serious and hope we can provide you a more comforting and welcoming experience in the future. Thank you again for your candid feedback.
1 night trip May 9, 2014
"just barely ok"
I was disappointed in my room. I paid for a premium room and thought I would be in a room that was spacious and had a great view. I was on the ground floor and could barely see the river and because other guests children kept yelling and running by my windows and playing in front of them I couldn't keep the windows open to see the river from my bed because I didn't bring a night gown. So there really was no sense in my paying extra for the room because I wasn't able to enjoy any of the view. In addition the room itself seemed to be a bit musty and was fairly small. Also - If it's a premium room I would think there would be glass glasses not plastic ones. That's motel 6 style!!!! When I was in the lounge the bartender seemed to know a couple that was sitting at a table and kept up quite a healthy conversation with them.. all the while not waiting on me. There was noone else in the bar so she wasn't busy.
Response by Red Lion Templin's Hotel on the River
Thank you for providing your feedback on your recent visit with us. We apologize the room we assigned you in did not meet your expectations. We take our guest satisfaction very serious and are more than willing to accommodate our guests to our best abilities. Lastly, I am very sorry our lounge associate was not attentive. I will have this addressed immediately. Thank you again for your time and your business. We appreciate you
Other trip May 5, 2014
BB
"Nice hotel quiet area on the river"
Only stSy one night butstaff ws friendly and helpful.
Other trip Apr 4, 2014
For this time of year the extra money for a river view room is overrated. There was old pop cans and spilled pop in the refrigerator and beer bottles with cigarette butts on the balcony. The beds were good.
Response by Red Lion Templin's Hotel on the River
We value each and every one of our guests and I truly apologize that we failed to provide you the best possible service. There is no reason, nor is it acceptable, to be checked into a room that was not properly cleaned. I would like to assure you that this will be addressed accordingly with our housekeeping staff to prevent this from happening in the future. Thank you for your feedback you are a valued guest and we hope to have the opportunity to provide you better service in the near future!
2 night trip Mar 27, 2014
"Below any hotel I have stayed at"
Room wide open to outside when we checked in and 52degrees door knob broken had to dead bolt to keep closed. Websiteand in room book listed pool table in lounge has not been there for over a year. Really run down hand rails in lounge broken and unusable. Lights outside half working.
Response by Red Lion Templin's Hotel on the River
The experience you had with our property is extremely disappointing. We review every guest comment and address each of them with our staff and team leads. Our goal is to provide a comfortable stay to every guest and clearly we failed to do that during your stay. Please be assured that the issues you experienced when you arrived to room and in the lounge will be looked into and addressed accordingly. You are a valued guest and we do hope that you will stay with us again in the future.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
ben
"Rooms are soooooo small"
The room was by far the smallest room I've ever stayed in. We were pretty squished.
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
"Good location, clean and comfortable..."
Just a quick overnight stay, front desk staff were helpful, room was clean and comfortable. Convenient location. Did not stay long enough to take advantage of any of the hotels amenities -
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
S. Thomas
"November 2013 Thanksgiving trip to visit relatives"
we stayed at this hotel it was wonderful clean comfortable and the hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating.we would stay at this hotel again Next time we're visiting relatives.
Other trip Nov 30, 2013
Lynda & Rob
"Hidden Gem"
Beautiful location on the river. Good restaurant with a view. VERY FUN STAY!
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2013
bmanthy
The hotel wash over all excellent but the Hotel restaurant was anything but good........ lousy service and so so food. We will stay here again but We will eat somewhere else
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
"Okay but that's it"
I enjoyed using pool but for going to silver wood or closer towns was ten to thirty minute drive everywhere. Hotel hidden with good views but in the middle of nowhere
2 night trip May 25, 2013
"Loved our stay"
The service was great, very friendly, room was clean, comfortable beds. Pool was decent, Pretty warm but needed some updating maybe
1 night family trip Nov 9, 2013
"Old, needs updating"
Very nice staff. Very old facility in a beautiful location. Dreary paint, old cheap furniture, poor lighting. Bathroom tiny. Good parking, poorly lit however. Ate in restaurant at 5:15pm (fish anda chips). We were the only people in the lounge upon arrival and only 2 people at bar on our way out an hour later, food pretty good....waitress very nice and efficient. I think for the $, I would much rather be closer to restaurants and more central to town. Probably more people at this location in the summer time w it's location on part of the lake.....actually a bay.
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
kathy
"Hotel and Room"
The hotel was easy to locate and the view of the Spokane River was Great. The weather was overcast, but not raining so we were able to get to dee everything we wanted to.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Solid value on the river but a bit shopworn"
This is an older property that needs - and appears to be currently getting - some upgrading. However, the place was clean and comfortable and a good value for the price. Front desk service was prompt, friendly and extremely helpful. Rooms on the river side have some nice views. We stopped here between destinations, otherwise there isn't much to recommend Post Falls.
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2013
The bed was unacceptable ie. hard, lumpy and very uncomfortable. Light-bulb in bathroom was burned out. Lounge was closed at 9:00pm, restaurant was closed at 8:00pm.
2 night romance trip Sep 27, 2013
Merv
"Post Falls Red Lion"
Great hotel with a beautiful location and good service.
1 night trip with friends Sep 21, 2013
Teri
"Quiet Location"
Our stay was an overnight base for a two-legged road trip. The hotel is located a bit off the beaten track, which makes it quiet and secure, but is too far to walk to many restaurants and coffee shops. The on-river location is peaceful. Our room was on the ground floor (at parking lot level), and although comfortable, had a very nasty odor which we think came from outside the parking lot facing floor from animal urine.
Other trip Sep 22, 2013
"great buy"
Hotel staff was great. Pool area was clean. Breakfast buffet was weak. Kids eat free but the breads and muffins need traded out they were dry and rather blah. Check out noon was fabulous.
2 night business trip Sep 13, 2013
akv
I had a great time here. Very nice but older hotel. Directly on river with private beach and Marina. Great views and location. Friendly staff and probably the best hotel restaurant I've been to. No frills just good food at a good price
2 night business trip Aug 7, 2013
ES
"Hotel Stay"
The location is excellent but the rooms could use some minor repairs. The carpet was stained pretty bad near the mini fridge and the inside of the bathroom door needed refinishing due to water from the shower. The walls between the rooms were too thin or maybe it was the door between the rooms. I could hear every word from the guy next door when he was on the phone.
Other trip Sep 14, 2013
"Nice hotel near I-90"
We stayed there for 3 nights for our family trip to Silverwood Theme Park. We did not eat at the restaurant there. Our room was faced towards the parking lot view. We were gone most of the day and only used our room for sleeping. The air condition in our room and other guest's room doors are extremely loud and prevented us from sleeping. We turned off the air condition the next night but then our room got very hot throughout the night and so I opened our window to let some cool air in but the parking lot was very noisy. Although we lost some sleep there, it met our basic needs. Overall, it was nice coming back to our clean and comfortable room after a long day at the theme park. We would stay here again but maybe request a room not facing the parking lot view. Also, it was very affordable for our family budget.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
"Change of pace - not a freeway hotel!"
Although very convenient to I-90, this hotel is in a much quieter locale. I almost hate to rave too much about it as I want to make sure I can always get a room here when I need one. This is my second stay, and will definitely stay again. Older but well kept, the view was terrific. At the last minute, I found myself with no doggy care, and they allowed my schnuazer with a nominal fee. I was at a conference so I did not eat at the hotel, but my kids said the restaurant was great. Quiet and clean. The in room refrigerator was a little noisy - might need to replace that one. Air conditioning worked well, but was confusing on how to set so we didn't roast at night. Also, the pickings in the vending machines was a little sparse, but that is really get nit-picky! GREAT STAFF, THOUGH! We will be back!
Other trip Aug 30, 2013
Rachel
"Great location-clean-great staff"
Overall great but the restraunt staff could use more training. We waited longer than normal, they only took 3out of 5 drink orders, no water served, and the breakfast is only good if you did the buffet. If you wanted something off the menu, then you had to wait a bit longer. Also had a hard time gettings the right drinks for breakfast. They delivered them to another table and the waitress returned to tell us that she really wasn't assigned to our table but she is now. They need to have a floor/server manager in the dining room to manage the staff's effectiveness in providing good quality service. The rest of the hotel staff was very professional, friendly and prompt in meeting our needs. Our housekeeper left notes of thanks when I left a gratuity for her service in our room. A liitle goes a long way.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
Ellen
"Friendly and nice"
Hotel was fine overall housekeeping could have been better. The deck is so small standing room only. My biggest problem was the air conditioning unit it was loud and under powered and that is a deal breaker for me. And one more thing try to get a room as far away from the lobby because the some rude guests simply don't care as they yell and scream walking by your room.
Other trip Aug 15, 2013
Kostas
"Hotel Overlooking the water"
Noisy Room with maid's dryer blasting up a vent next to us. Bathroom exhaust ventilation inadequate. Opened up bathroom door and set off the fire alarm with the steam escaping..
Other trip Aug 14, 2013
"do not arrive early, or even on time."
Check in states 3pm...I got there at 420pm and was told my room was not clean yet and it would be about 30 mins...after waiting 40 mins, the front desk informed me that they had 2 maids working on it and that they were sending a 3rd to get it done faster...I was not given my room key until 515pm...the only thing I was offered for my wait was the key to the pool...great..thanks...my luggage and I will go take a dip in the pool...pfft...
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013
Tricia
"Nice Hotel, right on the river"
Very pleasant stay. Staff was very helpful and friendly.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
Theresa
"Great Stay. What a Treat."
Loved the hotel. We were hopeful when we booked the room, and it was even better than we expected. Waking up to a waterfront view was delightful! The service was excellent - the front desk was full of humor and friendliness.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2013
"Great locations"
Great place to stay. Will stay there again.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2013
Clark
It was O.K. but nothing exceptional
1 night trip Aug 1, 2013
"Last room in Coeur d'alene"
Pulled into town after an awful experience with another hotel to find only 1 room available, a handicap room. It was very nice, very comfortable. The hotel is good, great coffee, wonderful breakfast. Dinner out on the patio the night before was so nice although the service was atrocious. I think this was a first time server. Nevertheless, we were happy to have a clean, non-smoking room that was nicely appointed and quiet.
Other trip Aug 1, 2013
Leslie
"beautiful view!"
Our experience was generally very good. However our room wasn't usually cleaned until mid to late afternoon. This was inconvenient on the day we needed to prepare for an evening wedding. We had vacated the room for plenty of time to have it cleaned prior to returning to shower, etc.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
Jan
"Very Satisfied"
We are very happy I choose this hotel for our Silverwood vacation. It was a little further than some hotels, but well worth it. It was comfortable, hot water, working everything, and worth the extended drive. We didn't eat at the restaurant, but nice that there is one there. WiFi worked great. Super quiet except for last morning when we had very rude neighbors. Doors are a bit loud, but not that much of a bother. Little balconey was enough for one of my daughters to have her own little fort.
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
TravelMom
"Disorganized Management but a nice room"
It was a great stay. However they are disorganized. Checkin was at 3 PM. We called at 3:30 verifying our room was ready for we had requested the 3rd floor. They said no, but maybe in 15 minutes. When we arrived 15 minutes later, it still was not available. They said they would call us. About an hour later, no phone call, so we went back to the front desk. Still not ready! Well, within 5 minutes they finally had our room. What a fiasco. Visible lack of communication within the hotel, activities, and restaurant. The restaurant was out of several items all weekend. The cruise was in repair, but no notice, in fact notices of the times it was available. Enjoyed our room, but beware that the balcony is very tiny! We did request chairs and they did bring 2 up. Nice big tub/shower. Micro and frig in every room which is unclear on any website I looked at - had to call them and verify. We also wished people would be aware of closing their doors gently and not letting them slam shut - a problem at any hotel.
3 night trip Jul 12, 2013
"Ok hotel not worth the money that's for sure!"
Not very clean missing light bulbs not very nice people and the grass was dead and dry in spots could have been a lot better for the money felt more like a motel 6
Response by Red Lion Templin's Hotel on the River
Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback regarding your recent visit with us. Please be assured we are addressing the maintenance issues and room inspection for cleanliness accordingly. We apologize our staff did not meet your expectations and would like to address the specific service issues accordingly. Again, please accept our apologies. We hope you will give Red Lion another opportunity to prove our dedication in making sure your stay is comfortable and you feel appreciated. Best Regards, Hotel Management
Other trip Jul 23, 2013
shawna
"A pleasant clean hotel with great views."
My wife and I were most impressed with how nice the staff was. The hotel has fantastic views of the lake and immediate lake access. There is a nice restaurant onsite (Mallards) that had pretty decent food and great Bloody Mary's. We also visited the bar attached to the restaurant and watched a great blues band play (Bacon Phat). Drinks were very good and fairly cheap. Overall if you're staying a night in Twin Lakes this is the best spot. It's got things to do for couples and/or families. Last thing. Pets are allowed for a $15 pet fee. Very reasonable and our Corgi was allowed in all areas aside from inside the reataurant. But they did let her go through it so she could be on the patio with us.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
"Nice hotel, close to the beach"
Really enjoyed our stay! The room was spacious & clean and beds were super comfortable. The exterior of the hotel has seen better days, but the convenience of all the amenities more than makes up for it. We particularly liked the beach, next to the marina, with a bar & food closeby. Can't wait to stay there again!
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
love it
1 night trip Jul 17, 2013
"quiet away from freeway a few blocks-nice"
quiet and comfortable, didn't even hear the kids next to us
2 night family trip Jul 14, 2013
"haacke travel"
was great for us will stay here again when we stay in postfalls Thanx
Other trip Jul 3, 2013
"Loud"
It was warm in our room but the sir conditioner was super loud. If you leave it on - every time it kickes on you'll wake up. turn it off - and you sweat all night.
Other trip Jun 18, 2013
brenda
"Stay awhile"
Our air conditioning didn't work, but the fan did. The tv would freeze the channels after a certain hour in the mornings. The bathroom was so clean I was very impressed. The gyms equipment did not work which was a bummer because thats why we picked this hotel. Kaylee at the front desk was awesome. Pets had a nice stay as well.
2 night family trip Jun 11, 2013
Great alternative to staying in cda. The room was very nice, would highly recommend to families and couples!
Other trip Jun 13, 2013