All hotels in Quarto d'Altino, Italy

"Great hotel with beautiful grounds"
We have used this hotel twice in the past 18months, met the expectations once again, staff were great.
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
Stephen
"Lovely hotel with great staff"
Stayed here for 3 nights in a luxury double room, very clean and fresh looking room, queen size bed. 20 minutes on the train outside Venice costing €20 for two return tickets. Staff were very friendly and spoke very good English. Great stay would use again.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
M
"The hotel and staff were excellent."
The hotel was excellent and the staff very helpful and friendly. The breakfast was also very good. We had our evening meals at the restaurant the food was wonderful. Would certainly stay there again if going back to Venice.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
"Mized blessings"
Very friendly management. Hotel was quiet during this low season. Sister restaurant was superb and highly recommended. Our two bedroom adjoining suite had one bathroom that was out of service which was odd given the low occupancy of the hotel.
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"awesome"
excellent hospitality.
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
ZA
"Very nice hotel"
We stay in this hotel for five days. It is a very nice hotel with very helpfull staff. If you need anything ask for Francesca, she was at the reception desk, always smiling and ready to help. The rooms are clean and confortable.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
ricardo
"Final days during Italian vacation"
Stayed at the hotel for convenience to Marco Polo International airport due to an early departure time. The hotel staff was great getting the transportation organized for the early morning. The surprise bonus was unexpectedly we wanted to go into Venice on the last evening and the hotel provided a shuttle to the local train station, tickets for the train to Venice and then was there waiting with the shuttle van when we returned at 10:30 pm. Not only convenient but very reasonable price! Thank you.
Lynn
"Park Junior fab"
Lovely hotel with very helpful staff. Lovely calm atmosphere. A little out of the way but excellent pick up by hotel transport from train. Room was beautiful and hotel was quite even though it was full. Breakfast was good and would satisfy most people. Maybe a little more variety. No tea/coffee making facilities in room. Would definately recommend- we went in November -sure it would lovely on summer.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
N
"Beautiful hotel nice to relax in"
Lovely hotel, staff are excellent Francesca is extremely helpful and speaks excellent English. Rooms very clean by the wonderful Marion. Pretty setting v short taxi to train that takes you into Venice, very reliable, service, pizza restaurant next door almost was very tasty and cheap.. Overall libel to stay in after such tiring days in Venice ..
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
denise
"Lovely hotel with friendly, helpful staff"
We had a great time. We stayed in the family rom which was clean, spacious and had lovely decor. Loads of choice from the breakfast buffet. Really helpful, pleasant staff. Would recommend
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
jb
"Half term break"
Excellent hotel, staff go the extra mile to make sure you thoroughly enjoy your stay. Couldn't fault it!
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
"nice environment"
I like the breakfast room with a nice garden. Location is a little bit far from Venice, however, with around 15min driving is acceptable.
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
Lam
"Amazing luxury hotel"
Firstly the two lady receptionists were amazing, helpful and going above and beyond to make our honeymoon special in every way. When our flight was delayed by three days they couldn't have been more helpful. Breakfast was delicious every morning, it was definitely a highlight with plenty of choice and the kitchen staff were not only friendly but completely helpful. We upgraded our room at a small cost which meant we got a massive bed, complimentary dressing gowns/slippers and a luxury bathroom - would definitely recommend that. Our rooms were cleaned to high standards every morning, bed made etc. I couldn't recommend this hotel any more. We would definitely return, we didn't want to leave!
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
laura
"The hotel was too far from venice"
Even though it said there was a pool. we could not use it..as they said it was out of season, even though the weather was hot
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
suzy
"Beautiful hotel, but too far out in the sticks"
Room was beautiful with a balcony and minibar. The hotel is beautifully finished with mosaic and marble floors, breakfast realy good. However, the air con was switched off 'because it wasn't hot enough' so we had to sleep with the patio doors open. We arrived on tuesday and after a walk down to the village and back ( a couple of miles or so each way) found out the restaurant was closed - there was no information about this. The electrical sockets and hairdrier didn't work, but were fixed next day. The hotel is a fifty euro taxi fare from the airport - not really 'near the airport'. To get into Venice you need to book the hotel shuttle in advnce to take you to the station, where you take the 25 minute trin ride into venice. The last train back is just after ten, so the opera or a concert is out of the question. travel to venice costs 20 euros a day for a couple. The wifi only works in reception, certainly not in our room or the ooms of two other couples we spoke to. When we did get in the restaurant it was very good and reasonably priced, and the hotel grounds are beautiful.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
pete
"Hotel Junior"
The Hotel was quite satisfying with the exception of only one thing. The air condition system is turned off in early September and is not advertised. We complained to the manager of the Hotel and were ready to move out until the Hotel put on the air condition system back on after 3 days of complaints. Otherwise the Hotel is quite ok and the staff very helpful.
7 night family trip Sep 29, 2014
Francis
PH
"Air con the oy downside"
Lovely room would recommend booking the luxury room. Very spacious and clean. The only downside of this hotel is that it says theres air conditioning. Whenever we switched it on it would turn back off we thought it wasnt working, however, when we spoke to staff we were informed that the air con is set to match the temperature outside and is accordingly. We had to keep turning it on and after 20 minutes it would turn off so again had to turn it on. Probably to save costs but it is advertised on their website stating there is air con so be aware.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
"Lovely hotel, close to everywhere we wanted to go!"
Such a beautiful hotel, easy access to all the main attractions including the city. The hotel was clean, staff were so polite and very helpful, would highly recommend to anyone. The whole experience was fantastic....loved everything about this holiday, Venice is awesome and such a friendly, gorgeous place. Definitely going to go here again.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
Trinity
"East access into Venice."
Limited time spent at the hotel. We chose this hotel due to proximity to airport. Easy access to train station for travel into Venice. Shuttle service provided. Room large, bathroom bright and clean. Travelling as a group of three. Room large enough to accommodate us easily. Hotel staff friendly and able to provide information. Attractive grounds.
1 night trip with friends Sep 23, 2014
The Group of Three
"Great hotel."
Staff are just fantastic! Nothing is too much to ask! About a 30-40 min train ride to Venice which is €9pp and the hotel take you to the station. There is a supermarket, snack bars and a couple of restaurants about 15/20 min walk away. Great location- away from the expensive centre and easy enough to get there. Hotel was really good and comfortable, reasonable selection at breakfast. Would recommend.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
Helen
"Good hotel convenient for Venice"
Really good hotel easy to get to Venice. Shuttle bus worked really well. Free collection from train station when we arrived, only 1 euro each for other trips to station. We informed reception each day which trains we wanted to travel on and shuttle bus was always there to take and collect us. Breakfast was adequate. All staff at the hotel were very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Dawn
"Friendly & helpful staff"
My stay at the Park Hotel Junior was great and I'd definitely recommend this hotel to others. They have the friendliest staff ever, they are always happy to help you. The hotel also provides a shuttle bus to many places for reasonable prices, must better than the taxis. Most of all, it's only 20-25 mins on the train to Venice from Quatro D'Altino. Overall, it's a great hotel to stay.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
S.L
"Nice hotel lovely staff"
We had a lovely time while stopping at hotel junior staff couldn't do enough for you also couldn't fault breakfast something they for everyone.
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
heather
"Excellent staff, beautiful grounds, relaxing rooms"
The staff were friendly, providing a high level of customer service. All the rooms had a relaxed atmosphere, and the buffet breakfast was great. There were also quiet, tranquil gardens and a smart restaurant on the grounds.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
Han
"Wonderful hotel convenient to rail very quiet"
Venice just a few minutes away by rail straight across from Grand Canal
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
janet
"Beautiful, spacious, clean rooms."
Quiet facility located 20 min. by train to Venice. Free hotel shuttle to/from train station. Free buffet breakfast had a wide variety of delicious food. Helpful, courteous staff.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
"Lovely hotel in a nice setting, excellent staff"
Lovely hotel set in a park. Staff were very friendly and helpful (Barbara and Francesca and rest of the family). Ideal location if you want to stay outside of Venice and travel in. Taxi provided by hotel to take you to the train station which is only 5 minutes away (1 euro each way), then the train journey into Venice which takes 20 minutes (train tickets provided in hotel). Hotel restaurant very nice and 50 yards away and there is also a pizza restaurant and supermarket all within a 2 minute walk. Recommend pizza restaurant!!! Only disappointment was the swimming pool which hadn't been cleaned when we arrived, but was being cleaned when we left.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
Rob
"Good value hotel with friendly staff."
Pre-booked airport transfer to hotel and hotel to pier a bit difficult to communicate with hotel and arrange this prior to arrival but in the end it all worked out perfectly as we were met with no problem. Breakfast was included but unless you asked no information was provided. Pool was disappointing, I had read that it was an above ground pool but didn't realize that is so small from the pictures it looked like a lovely way to relax before heading to the cruise terminal, the pool is also on the other side of the garden area with no path even to access it from the hotel which seemed a bit odd. Never ended up swimming at all since there was someone in the pool on a floating device that seemed to take up most of the pool!
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Love hotel but dogs staying in the rooms"
The holiday was lovely hotel beautiful quiet pool not what I expected large chds outdoor pool would be what the pool was like clean.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
fiona
"Close to airport - quiet area, very little nearby"
Staff were friendly, room & bathroom were clean and spacious by Italian standards. This hotel is a good overnight stay when awaiting your plane out of Italy. Not a great place to stay if you want to conveniently visit Venice as you have to take the shuttle bus, the train and then a water bus or taxi to get to any of the tourist areas of Venice.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
G
"Wonderful stay!"
Stayed here for 5 nights with my boyfriend and we had a fantastic time at the park hotel junior! The staff are extremley helpful and friendly. The hotel resteraunt is lovely and serves great food! And the grounds of the hotel are beautiful. The rooms themselves and comfortable, clean, spacious and quiet. Getting to Venice is easy with the help of the hotel taking you and picking you up from the train station. Breakfast is great with a wide range to choose from. Overall an excellent stay and would defenitley go back and hope to do so one day!
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
Charlotte S
"lovely hotel,lovely staff"
Great hotel for a base to stomp around Venice, Verona etc. All rooms have a balcony whcih is always good
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
JJA
"Relaxing hotel in a peaceful area"
Nice rooms, friendly staff, swimming pool and only a 30 minute train journey to the centre of Venice.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Lovely, accommodating hotel!"
The hotel was lovely and clean, very good facilities and the balconies were wonderful! The staff could not have been more accommodating, willing to do anything to make our stay brilliant. Great breakfast too! Good accessibility for Venice and shuttle service from hotel to station was very helpful.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"Beautiful Hotel"
Booked this hotel for the last 2 nights of my trip to Venice with my wife and children and definitely enjoyed my stay. Staff members were excellent and rooms were quite spacious and modern. The surrounding property is a great place to walk around and relax (The pictures really don't do it justice.) My only complaint: I booked for my family and was given two rooms joined together with a hallway. Only one of the rooms had a working bathroom, the other was locked due to renovations. When I spoke to a staff member about this, I was told that family rooms are only given one bathroom to share. However, when I first booked the rooms 6 months prior my itinerary included 2 bathrooms. I would have pressed the issue further had it not been for the fact that my family and I would be leaving the next day. Other than that I thoroughly enjoyed my stay.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
WB
"Everything you could possibly need"
I picked this hotel as we planned to travel home via Venice on the way back from a beach holiday. My friend was only staying 1 night and I was staying for 3 so I wanted to make sure that I felt comfortable enough to stay in a hotel on my own. The room was huge with a very large bed. It had air con, TV, a fridge and a big patio. The decor was beautiful and the bathroom was perfect! I even had free WiFi in my room! The breakfast was continental style, they provided teas, coffees, eggs, bacon, breads, croissants, cereals and lovely cakes and pies. The receptionists were extremely nice, they went out of their way to help. I went into Venice on the last day and they provided a hotel shuttle for only 1 euro each way, dropping me off and picking me up from the train. The only downside I found was that the hotel was further away from the hotel than I imagined, in the sense that I thought I could simply jump on a bus to get there. I was told that I had to get a taxi or a train and a bus in order to get there from the Airport, so on the way back I booked a taxi through the hotel which cost less at 35 euros. Once again the driver was so kind, carrying my luggage for me, finding me a trolley! At the end of the stay I didn't mind paying for the taxi's for the airport as I got to stay in a wonderful hotel, I paid the same price as I would of paid for a hostel with a shared bathroom in Venice itself, so overall it was well worth it!
3 night trip with friends Jul 5, 2014
Travel The World
"Quiet experience after Venice relaxing and peacefu"
Room was beautiful, large bright and airy, with lovely garden view from balcony
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
"Big room with a balcony"
We stayed there for 3 nights for Venice, although not centrally, you easily get the train to Central about 40 minutes including a short car ride from the hotel (€1/p).All the staff are wonderful, they really care about everything. They even pick us back to the hotel from the local restaurant because we enjoyed our meal so much, stayed until midnight, they thought we are lost.we also booked a taxi from the hotel to pick us from the airport (€35).
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
"Nice country side hotel"
Staff was briliant, rooms not maching the pictures show on booking page,over all nice place to relax. Near to the market, and very nice pica restaurant.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
ziviliux
"Venetian look hotel"
Very nice Venetian style hotel. But hard to find with gps. No internet in rooms but very clean
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
melissa
"Nice hotel. Great Staff"
We really had a very pleasant stay at Park Hotel. Venice was only 25 minutes far by train and the hotel offers a 2 way shuttle service to the station making the journey very easy. Breakfast was also good and rooms were spacious. However, what stands out most out of everything the hotel offers is their great staff who were always very happy to help whenever we needed any assistance or had any questions. I would like to say a big thank you to Francesca and Barbara for their continuous assistance and care throughout our stay.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
Mo
"Excellent stay with outstanding customer service"
Stayed at Park Hotel Junior for our honeymoon & room was upgraded without asking. Large, clean & well equipped room with lovely decor. Hotel staff could not be friendlier or more helpful - arranging pick-ups to & from the train station as & when requested, adhoc requests & advice/travel info. Reception staff spoke very good English. Highly recemmend this hotel & we intend to stay here when we next travel to the area.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
Jane
"WOULD RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL TO EVERYONE"
Spent 4 nights at this hotel, 3 days exploring Venice, which is just about enough. Shattered after all of the walking but enjoyable. Only downside, cost of toilets in Venice 1.50 euros per visit or 1.0 euros in train station.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
MEL
"Great short break"
The hotel staff are extremely helpful and friendly and the hotel itself was lovely and clean. Had a wonderful time and would stay there again. The breakfast was nice with bacon rolls and cereals, fruits and meats available
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
Chloe
"Venice and surrounding area"
An ideal base to explore Venice and the Veneto. Easy rail link to Venice (23 mins) and to Trieste. Also took the bus to Treviso which is worth seeing. Hotel is set within a tranquil park and the staff are friendly and most helpful. A shuttle costing 1 euro is provided by the hotel to take guests to the station and pick them up on their return. This worked very smoothly. It is very nice to have the peace and quiet of the park and hotel after the hustle of Venice. Very good value compared to what the same money would buy in a city center hotel. Also only 15 mins from Marco Polo airport in a transfer taxi arranged in advance by the hotel. Family run hotel and a real pleasure to stay.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Great retreat after a day of site seeing"
Great hotel for your Italy stay. I Can't say enough good things about the staff and the hotel. We stayed for one week. The breakfast was always good and plentiful. The staff went above and beyond to help out with day trips by getting us bus/train schedules. The shuttle to the train station is great. It does cost 1 Euro per person each way but not a huge fee. Some days we walked back to the hotel instead of the shuttle to get some great Gelato from a friendly shop in town. This also gave us a chance to see the town. The walk took us approx 20 mins. The hotel is a little out of the way but it was nice to get to the peace and quiet at the end of the day. The grounds are absolutely beautiful. The walls between the rooms are a little thin. We had different neighbours throughout our stay and most were great and you hardly heard them. Some people were not so considerate.
Other trip May 28, 2014
Kelly/Ernie
"Good hotel with good breakfast !"
Arranged collection from airport from hotel just email them a lot cheaper then taxi ! 35 euros for both of us .very attentive staff and make you feel welcome as soon as you arrive .Venice was amazing ,beautiful but make sure you have good walking shoes as you will ache sore feet from all the climbing bridges and lanes .Lovely pizza place just 10 minutes walk from hotel sells drinks to take away if you arrive in the evening for your room too .Dont forget your person tax when you leave 2euros a day each Found a Hard Rock Cafe for lunch but the pizzas were tasty in any of the restaurants .loads of shops so take lots,of money ! Arranged boat trip through Viator a lot cheaper too ,
Other trip May 27, 2014
nikki
"Nice hotel just a short hop from venice"
Very enjoyable stay , very helpful staff. Very easy to reach venice by train.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Nice hotel, quiet location"
Arranged for hotel to pick us up from the airport, would not be an easy journey on public transport so that was a major bonus and at 35 euro's was much cheaper as well. Also arrange shuttle service to and from the local train station for a mere 2 euro 's each way. Train journey too and from Venice was very simple, with Venice being the last stop so you couldn't go wrong. Hotel provided information of station names and shuttle service got you too the station with 20 mins to spare. 5/5
Other trip May 26, 2014
dave
"Very nice"
This hotel is very clean and comfortable. Nice staff, beautiful breakfast, strongly recommended!
Other trip May 19, 2014