All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Wonderful as expected!"
Service was perfect! As a nicety, they delivered a whimsical dessert for our son each nite! The room was pool level with patio opening right out to pool and steps to the beach. Price was quite affordable for amazing ambiance and experience!
1 night trip Jun 23, 2014
Kiki
Great hotel, close to the beach. Friendly, courteous and helpful staff. Although coffee was available in the lobby, it was put out too early and for only an hour. Otherwise, we had a great experience that was on par with other Ritz Carlton hotels.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
Joey
The best part of the hotel was the staff. Extremely helpful and friendly. The location was ideal for South Beach. Large rooms with great views.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
"Amazing customer service!!!"
We will be coming back to stay for sure. The quality of service far exceeded my expectations and it started at the front desk and ended with the bell men when we left. This was the first time we traveled with our baby and they happily responded to all of our requests (including a microwave in the bedroom for sterilizing). The location was also ideal as we could walk to shops and restaurants on Lincoln without having to take a cab and carry around the car seat. This property was truly 5 star service. The facility is older but I prefer great customer service any day to a newer building!
3 night family trip Sep 11, 2014
Kirsten
Superb in every way!
2 night trip with friends Sep 12, 2014
"Ritz sobe"
Great
3 night business trip Sep 6, 2014
Bobby o
"Only average due to surcharges"
Sorry, but for a Hotel this class WiFi should be for free...at least in the Lobby! Same applies for the umbrella at the beach area of The Ritz. 25$ while already paying 499$ per night...?! Rooms to The street are NOT recommened due to thin window glass which helps not to quiete The room.
Response by The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach
Good day, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. At The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach we pledge to provide the finest personal services and facilities. Allow me to apologize for any inconvenience the internet may have caused you. We hope on a future visit you will be able to enjoy our Resort Amenity Program, which we are sure you will see as an added value to your stay. Below I have included a breakdown of the program: - 5mb wireless internet access for up to five devices in guest rooms. Lobby and most common areas - Beach chairs and umbrellas - Bottled water in guest rooms - Beach activities including boogie boards, skim bards, beach paddle tennis, bocce ball and corn hole court - One hour daily fitness class - Use of hotel bicycles - 24 hours access to fitness center - Unlimited local calls - Access to daily tour of the hotel’s art collection We look forward to your next stay at our property. Sincerely,
6 night trip Sep 2, 2014
Stefan
Great location, great hospitality, great beach access.
2 night business trip Sep 1, 2014
Ricky
"It doesn't look like a Ritz Carlton..."
Staff was good but hotel is old and outdated. Chair covers on the beach need to be replaced. It doesn't feel like a Ritz Carlton...
Response by The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach
Good day, Thank you very much for very much for sharing with us your feedback. As you mentioned our hotel is ideally located; steps away from the beach, night life and numerous restaurants. Thank you also for your positive feedback regarding the service your received from our Ladies and Gentlemen. I am disappointed to hear that you felt the hotel was outdated. Please be assured that we are taking the necessary actions to continuously improve the look of our Hotel. We are currently working on upgrading the look of our pool for the comfort of our guests and other projects are also planned for the upcoming year. Once again, thank you for your valued feedback. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon. Sincerely, Kevin Kelly
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
"Awesome hotel."
Staff was friendly very professional and accommodating Wait time short, food top notch, pool spectacular. I will return and recommend to friends.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Nice hotel and staffs close to beach and main road"
Recommended with friends or a family. Nice view. Close to everything!
mimi
The Ritz-South Beach is a fantastic hotel for any visit occasion. The staff were terrific and accommodating.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
"Nicest hotel at the beach"
Fantastic service and very friendly . Best customer service
"Awesome Experience!!"
This was undoubtedly our best hotel stay so far, we got a very warm welcome and were given kind of a personalized Check-In service. (welcome drink was like icing on the cake). We had a wonderful time in the pool, it has an amazing setting and the service was great there too, above all it was open 24 hours. The SPA deserves a special mention too, it was outstanding. We just wished we could get some more/better options to eat at their restaurants.
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
Ashish
"Ritz Carlton South Beach gets it right!"
Recently celebrated my birthday at the RC. Had a wonderful time. Room at pool level was amazing. We could walk from the patio take a dip in the pool then back to our patio and relax on the lounge chairs and have pool service delivered right to our patio. Pool staff went out of their way to make my celebration special. Special thanks to Lourdes, Preston and Mike J. who took care of our every need. These folks really know the value of Customer Service!
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
Tracy
"Nice hotel close to the beach"
Nice & friendly staff, always willing to help with anything you need.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
richard
"Ritz Carlton South Beach review"
Marriott's price match guarantee could not meet hotels.com. We were married at a Ritz Carlton years ago, and we were there 2 months ago in Ft. Lauderdale. The day before we arrived I called to ask for a crib for our 6 month old. I was told to wait until we arrived. When we arrived at 4:30 p.m. all the cribs were being used Of course our baby didn't sleep well because she sleeps in a crib and our room was an inferno. We called down and we were told to give it time. We asked could we go to the Club Lounge while we wait and were told no. I'm Gold Elite, not Platinum Elite, so an 85 degree room didn't get me enough status to go there (Really?) We gave it three hours We also asked about the fridge in the room with beer being warm. We were told it is supposed to be just slightly chilled, then we were told all the fridges were given out, so we had no way to keep milk for the baby. We were asked did we want to switch rooms about 9 p.m. but the baby was sleep. I called the next day and they said they could move us to a smaller room or bring us a fan. The maintenance man checked the AC and said it's just due to how hot it is outside. He said he would bring us a fan. He didn't come back with one, so I had to call again. Finally someone came with a fan. I don't know if I would stay at this Ritz Carlton on the higher levels of it in the summer. You will bake and there is nothing you can do about it except be moved to a smaller room or use a fan.
2 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2014
"Not very hospitable"
We stayed at the Ritz Carlton in South Beach from 15-18 Aug. While the hotel is very nice we were extremely disappointed by the lack of service. Everyone was very cold, especially the concierge. The hotel is in a perfect location - it's on Lincoln St. which is the prime pedestrian shopping district. I love Art Deco, and the hotel has been renovated very beautifully to retain all of the key design aspects of Art Deco. Our room was really nice and I loved the huge bathroom and the separate tub and shower. The kids thought the enclosed toilet in the bathroom was awesome! The hotel has beach access and that was very convenient. The mojito from the beach bar was to die for!!! Expensive but totally worth the money. Even the mocktail was yummy. The finger food was also delicious. Now coming to the negatives - our main complaint is that for being in the hospitality industry no one was very hospitable. We have stayed in other 4-star and 5-star hotels and the quality of the service is generally impeccable. But The Ritz staff seemed a bit snobbish and not really concerned about being helpful. The concierge (Mark) was the worst! He seemed almost irritated if people came up to him with questions (especially non-whites). Not very polished or professional. Secondly, there was a broken towel rail in our bathroom which we pointed out the first day and the cleaning staff said she fixed it. But it came apart the next day and the next and the next! For a luxury hotel, that was not very classy
Response by The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach
Good day, Thank you very much for your comments regarding the hotel location, décor and atmosphere. I am glad to hear you also enjoyed our renovated rooms as well as the drinks and food offerings. At The Ritz-Carlton, the genuine care and comfort of our guest is our highest mission and in order to provide our guests with a 5 star service at all time, we provide constant training to our Ladies and Gentlemen, this is the reason why I am sorry you were disappointed by the quality of the service you received. In this respect, please accept my sincere apology. We hope you will give us the opportunity to redeem ourselves during your next trip to Miami. Sincerely, Kevin Kelly
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
family of six
"A great hotel.felt better then home"
Made my 1st.visit to south beach more memorable.great service.the drinks n pool.ststaff r great
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
jose r.
"Beautiful hotel with friendly staff, on the beach"
I really enjoyed my stay at The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach. I stayed for 6 nights in a room with two double beds and a balcony overlooking the pool. I loved how I got a view of the pool and also a partial view of the ocean. I loved the complimentary infused water by the pool. Everyday was a different flavor and that was enjoyable. Loved the service at pool and beach. The doormen are so friendly and I enjoyed talking to them everyday as I exited and entered the hotel.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
D
"Fabulous hotel on Miami Beach"
Excellent stay. Impeccable service. Great for families.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
Spooky
"Must stay hotel"
My overall experience was amazing
3 night family trip Aug 17, 2014
Salman
"Ask for whatever you want"
This was my first time staying at the Ritz I have only good things to say. They accommodate every single need of their guests. They gave me an extra fridge, replaced the lost tv remote, sent up an onsite med person for some cuts a friend suffered, and even got me my things from the car. Each time I'd call, I always thought I'd be told sorry or no. But never here. If/when I go to Miami again, I'm staying at the Ritz.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
Syed
"Excellent hotel close to the beach"
We stayed at the Ritz Carlton for 5 nights...it was a great experience . We loved the hotel,excellent staff and the service is just out standing. I will definitely return there for my next trip.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Suzanna
"A great hotel right on South Beach."
This hotel has everything you could want, location right on South Beach easy walk to Lincoln Road Mall and to Ocean Drive. Fantastic Service, very friendly staff good food and drinks, although a little pricey worth a try.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
"Treated like a VIP"
The staff at this hotel was not the least snobbish and treated everyone I saw as an important VIP. I never had a better room on South Beach. The lobby and mezzanine are beautiful. I love the little club next to the beach for a quick snack or a drink. It is a first class facility. My dislikes were mostly minor. The elevator requires a room key which was a pain and I didnt see the point. The pool deck was not really very inviting, maybe too cozy and a bit damp from the infinity style. Why sit at the pool when you have the best beach in the USA. Let me reiterate, the staff here is fantastic.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
Monty
"Very Nice hotel close to the beach"
Beautiful room, great pool, great restaurant in the hotel.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
Aly
"Ritz SoBe is a little tired."
Needs updating.
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2014
The Hotel was beautiful! the staff and service was exceptional! Food was great! The location was excellent! Had direct beach access! Amazing Pool! This hotel is the ideal place to stay in South Beach! Thank you for making my vacation memorable!
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"truly amazing."
Everything was beautiful- the hotel, beach, pool, and service. 5 star for sure... Definitely don't expect anything less than you would imagine from the ritz carlton. Great experience for couples, families, and friends.... Clean and beautiful. Very resort like for a smaller hotel... my best friend and I didn't leave once during the day... Delicious food and drinks- an unforgettable experience.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
jay
Great stay. The staff were helpful and knowledgeable about all things Miami Beach. Would recommend to anyone wanting a great hotel with easy beach and pool access. Wonderful facilities.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
"Great place to stay on South Beach"
Great hotel!!!!
2 night trip Aug 2, 2014
The staff was excellent and extremely accommodating to families and children.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Locatlion was perfect. Frontdesk personel wellcomes so friendly. Room was so comfirtable, clean. All employee were very friendly, experlenced and kind. Especially Simon and Alicia were so helpful. Thank you to all Rltz Family!
Safak
"It's not worth a penny"
The hotel is so normal .. It's not worth that much of money ..
Response by The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach
Dear Kimo, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your recent stay with us in South Beach. I am disappointed to hear your expectations were not met. The Ritz-Carlton takes great pride in the level of service and attention to detail we provide our valued guests. I hope you let us stay with you again to enjoy the standards of excellence we’re renowned for. Kind Regards, Mr, Kevin Kelly General Manager
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
kimo
"The best place to stay in South Beach!!"
I love the hotel close to everything, all the staff were so nice and polite love love Ritz I would go back again and recommend it..
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
Roxy Castro
We had a wonderful time in South Beach! This hotel is conveniently located close to everything.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
"OVER PRICED"
I've stayed at numerous Ritz Carlton Hotels in the past. However, when we stayed at the one in South Beach it was a lot more expensive than many of the others. I took in consideration of the location, which is great, still I can't justify the cost for this property - cosmetically it's not in comparison with many other Ritz's. Nevertheless, the service and staff was as usual extraordinary.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
VF
"Number 1 hotel in my book"
From the moment we arrived it was service at its finest. From the doormen to the valet to the lovely Mina at the front desk. They treated us like long lost family . Mina gave us a fabulous room overlooking the city skyline . My teen grandsons were so impressed you will have loyal customers for life. The finest staff ever, kind , caring & helpful. Thats the way to be in a guest services business. You must have written the book on hospitality caused you nailed it. Complete 5s all around. Super job well done. The hotel is classy & beautiful & we look forward to coming back again. Thank you for our awesome experience, K Snow. TN
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2014
Kathryn
"Nice hotel .very friendly staff"
Great experience overall. Great location in center of shopping and dining,and great staff
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
What you would expect from a Ritz.
2 night trip Jul 20, 2014
"Excellent hotel"
Excellent service excellent location beautiful scenery we loved it deafly call back
3 night business trip Jul 21, 2014
Great
2 night family trip Jul 20, 2014
"Nice hotel, close to the beach"
nice experience, excellent hotel facilities, the room was very clean at all times and very confortable
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
jose
The best hotel at south beach, clean, good location...
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
Mike NY
Besides all the construction around the hotel it was a great stay! Super nice people at the front desk too
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
Larissa
"Excellent Hotel!!!"
I have stayed at this hotel numerous time and each time I am VERY pleased. This stay I was upgraded to an oceanfront Executive Suite, and this room had everything I could imagine. I strongly recommend this hotel, for it is prime location, food is great, and relaxation is number one!!
2 night trip Jul 15, 2014
Darryl
"Loved!"
Very good location, comfortable rooms, great staff
1 night trip Jul 15, 2014
Robin
"Beautiful beach front hotel"
The ritz Carlton was a beautiful hotel. The staff were all more than willing to help. Shopping and the beach were right there. I only have one complaint. We did have to ask 4 employees for our car at checkout and it took over 15 minutes for them to find it.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
jessica
"Nice hotel. Good for family or friends. Beautiful"
I have never had such better service. The staff was amazing and the place was so clean and beautiful. It was right on the ocean.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014