All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
1 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice hotel and nice location"
It's amazing trip. Hotel was good and hotel has a lot of activities for children.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
farhadipesar
"Ritz Miami"
Service was great, they all know your name.
3 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
"Very relaxing! South Beach area is very intense."
The entire employees from the management, bell staff, front desk staff, room staff, pool staff, beach staff, restaurant staff, bar staff, and maintenance staff are all a class act! Very accommodating. Food and Beversge prices a bit high end but that's part of South Beach..,very touristy so be prepared! Our room balcony overlooking the pool and beach view was awesome. Another Ritz Carlton winner! Of course the perfect weather helped!!
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Moken Broken
"Very bad experience"
We made sure not to take anything form the mini-bar. Hotel charged my Credit Card $160.00 for Mini-Bar (including a champagne). After 12 days, 10 phone calls, emails, talking to 3 different agents, they finally told me that they would process my refund, but they never did. This was a really bad experience, and waste of time.
1 night romance trip Nov 24, 2014
Rafael
"The room sparkles"
Central location and very helpful staff.
1 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
jean
"Putting on the RITZ"
Great service from valet to front desk Close to Lincoln road shops & dining Easy walk to ocean drive nightlife Beautiful pool & beachfront Nice walking path along beach area
1 night romance trip Nov 16, 2014
"Perfection for R&R!!!"
I was there for peace & quiet and that's what I received. I asked for a quiet area upon check-in. My massage was PERFECT. More importantly upon my departure I left my Drivers Liscense and a purchase and both were overnighteed to me!!
1 night trip Nov 16, 2014
Jade
All the staff was courteous and very willing to help. The concierge was great. The only things is we were charged resort fees for each room that we did not expect.
"Not bad. But expected more"
Nice hotel. Nice room. However, they were doing construction by the pool, which should be mentioned while booking, as it was not relaxing. Lunch was not great either.
Response by The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach
Dear Alan, We appreciate your feedback regarding our pool enhancement project. Our goal is to continue to provide the best experience and finest facilities to our guests. We did everything in our power to be as least intrusive as possible during our beautification process and would like to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Regarding your lunch experience, we are sad to hear it was not to your liking as we strive to provide our guests the highest quality of service. We thank you again for your patience and understanding. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon so you can enjoy our newly renovated pool area. Sincerely,
Alan
"Overnight before key west"
Stayed at other ritz-cartons that are significantly nicer. Room was small with a terrible view (back of another building.) lobby is dark. Breakfast buffet was anice surprise.
Response by The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach
Good day, Thank you very much for sharing with us your feedback. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our breakfast buffet. Our property offers a wide range of room categories and suites to fit every guest needs, I am sorry to hear of your disappointment with the room you had been allocated. We hope you return to the property and experience some of our Lanai, Oceanfront or Suites at The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach. Have a wonderful day, Kevin Kelly.
"This hotel is below R Carlton standard"
No need to explain , is obvious ...........,.........................
Response by The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach
Good Day Guest, Thank you for your feedback and comments. We are sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again in the not too distant future. Sincerely, Kevin Kelly
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
Had to change rooms, as the room alloted had problems like ants, stained walls, and paint peeling off the cabinets in the bathroom. The room airconditioning also needs to be improved. The hotel staff was very supportive and helpful. The restuarants and Spa are excellent. The location is excellent.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
"Top notch"
Ritz is aleays top notch
2 night romance trip Aug 15, 2014
Douglass
"Great hotel. Could improve food, exc location"
Hotel entrance very pretty. Room was rather small. Late night in room dining was really terrible. The pizza was uncooked. But I told them at checkout and they took it off the bill. Nacos and guacamole at the were awesome. Guy playing guitar and singing near the pool, looking diwn from pool area. Staff very friendly. Valet was decent. Great hotel but food dissapointing. I travel to Vegas and stay at places like the Wynn so I know good dining when I taste it. What you may like about this Ritz is the location. Its right on the beach and its near lots of shopping. Plenty of places within walking distance to eat thats cheaper and better.
3 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
"Perfect"
Everything was great! No complaints! Very efficient hotel for south beach!
1 night business trip Nov 4, 2014
Catherine
"Beautiful hotel"
Excellent
1 night trip Nov 3, 2014
Lovely pool and best beach bar in Miami. But construction work killed the holiday experience; not worthy of a Ritz-Carlton Hotel. Besides: over-priced breakfast. In conclusion: many much better places to stay in neighbourhood.
Response by The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach
Dear John, We appreciate your positive feedback regarding our pool and describing our bar as being the best in Miami. Our goal is to continue to provide the best experience and finest facilities to our guests. We did everything in our power to be as least intrusive as possible during our beautification process but and would like to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. We thank you again for your patience and understanding. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon so you can enjoy our newly renovated pool area. Sincerely, Kevin Kelly
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Not worth it"
A tired property. Pool area under construction(ie jackhammers on 2 of 3 days) with large portions of the pool deck fenced off. If you have an ocean view room you must be above the 5th floor or you will only see palm trees and not the ocean. Loud music from the hotel prevented us from enjoying our balcony. Liked SoBe but will not return to this hotel.
2 night romance trip Oct 28, 2014
"excellent location and very good service"
I advise to use the beach chairs, because they charge it daily despite not using them.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
Ana Maria
"Not what expected for a hotel of that category"
The room was like any standard room from a very standard hotel. The price was too much high for what we get. The clean lady didn't took away an empty bottle of champagne, and the glasses. I expected much more for a Ritz. I know more ritz in other places and countries and are much much better. Too normal and standard for a ritz
Response by The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach
Dear Laura, We are grateful you took the time to share your important comments with us regarding your stay. We take great pride in the level of service and attention to detail that we are able to provide our guests, and when their expectations are not met, we have failed in our primary endeavor to ensure both you and future guest receive the service expected of us. I have personally shared your comments with our Director of Housekeeping so this can be addressed. Please be assured that this is not the type of service you are renowned to provide at the Ritz-Carlton, South Beach. In this respect please accept our sincere apologies for the disappointment caused. We hope you will give us the opportunity to redeem ourselves on your next visit to South Beach. Sincerely, Kevin Kelly
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Good hotel and comfortable stay."
Though there were a little unhappy experience for my first night staying in my room about the clearness, they upgraded me to a better room for the 2nd to the 5th. Therefore, I still recommend this hotel, and will like to choose this hotel for my future stay if I can get a good price like this time.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
Yung-Ming
"Great location, room and facilities"
The hotel is terrific and the service from employees was excellent. The check-out policy is onerous- it's 11:00am and the hotel charges half of the going daily rate for a late check out of up to two hours; anything longer is the lowest full day rate available. No exceptions.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Anonymous
Very nice hotel. Location is very good. Note, For those traveling with two kids the double room has full-size beds not queen beds.
2 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
"Not so ritz"
Matresses concave, need replacement. Boring menu. Good service. Excellent beach service. Lovely waitstaff. Slow bell service
Response by The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach
Good day, Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the service you received and will most definitely share your comments with our senior leadership team, so corrective measures can be taken in regards of the timeliness of service at the bell stand. For the comfort of our guests, all our mattress have been replaced recently. In this respect, please accept our most sincere apologies. Once again, thank you very much for your valued feedback. We hope to welcome you very soon to The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach again. Sincerely, Kevin Kelly
1 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
Lisa roadster
"Quiet and elegant"
Just returned from an amazing 3 nights. October is considered off season, so the lobby and bar areas where not crowded, actually practically empty on Thursday night. It livened up a little bit on Friday and Saturday. The lowes by contrast was a hustle and bustle on Saturday morning when we walked in to check things out. But let's face it, you come to the Ritz for service, pampering and peace. And they cannot be beat! Everything was just perfect, as expected. Location was the best in south beach, as you are on Lincoln Road.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Amenities fee and tax"
By cheking out I was asked to pay amenities fee and tax in an amount of about 30$ per day, which i refused to pay. They politely accepted my objection.
7 night trip Oct 4, 2014
Abdullah
"Fabulous!!!"
Great staff close to everything!!! Do recommend to stay here!!!
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
mario
"disappointed"
Very disappointed , Construction was being done outside in pool area. Very Noisy and we should have been informed about this in some way prior to arrival date. After complaining the hotel did make an adjustment to our bill. but that still didn't change the disappointing stay at the hotel.
2 night trip Oct 4, 2014
Joseph Giunta
"Best hotel stay ever!"
It was our ( my husband and I) stay at a Ritz Carlton. They far exceeded our expectations. THE SERVICE WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! From everyone on staff. Especially from Mike who provided service to is at the pool for a few days, He was there st every turn for whatever we needed and did so with a smile! Everyone was great, we will definitely return there and now to other RC locations since they have such a good reputation for their service. The location was perfect we were able to walk to most places and only needed a cab for a couplen
3 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"Not the best Ritz"
For those looking for a typical Ritz experience, you will get it, with a few caveats: The rooms are pretty small. Beds are nice, as would be expected, but the TV is small and the picture is not Hi def - at least for the "fun" channels like HBO. You usually get a balcony, which isn't comfortable. The outside of the hotel could use some updating. Perhaps the ocean air just takes its toll too fast. The location is very good - very central and good beach spot. But this Ritz is not in top condition. During our stay in late September 2014 they were doing work around one side of the pool - which was irritating and made the hot tub inaccessible.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
"Great location and excellent service!"
My husband and I enjoyed a long weekend here. It was a great location; walking distance to great restaurants and shopping. The beach was fantastic as well as the pool. the rooms were clean and the beds were very comfortable. The staff was extremely helpful and met our every need!
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Jodi
"Beautiful hotel and free of any craziness..."
Had a wonderful experience at this hotel. The staff is very friendly. I definitely recommend staying here
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Tony
"Great hotel, best location!!!"
We stayed at the Ritz Carlton South Beach for 3 nights this past weekend. My husband and I wanted to take a long weekend away from the kids to relax. What a perfect choice. The beach was amazing and the hotel is located on Lincoln Road which is loaded with shops and restaurants! I highly recommend the club level. Staff was amazing and the food and drinks were delicious.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
carrie
Excellent. The entire staff made me feel like a princess. Exemplary service.
3 night business trip Sep 14, 2014
Felicia
"Best hotel for an engagement"
This hotel was extremely accomodating for my surprise engagement!!!
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
Christina
"Wonderful as expected!"
Service was perfect! As a nicety, they delivered a whimsical dessert for our son each nite! The room was pool level with patio opening right out to pool and steps to the beach. Price was quite affordable for amazing ambiance and experience!
1 night trip Jun 23, 2014
Kiki
Great hotel, close to the beach. Friendly, courteous and helpful staff. Although coffee was available in the lobby, it was put out too early and for only an hour. Otherwise, we had a great experience that was on par with other Ritz Carlton hotels.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
Joey
The best part of the hotel was the staff. Extremely helpful and friendly. The location was ideal for South Beach. Large rooms with great views.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
"Amazing customer service!!!"
We will be coming back to stay for sure. The quality of service far exceeded my expectations and it started at the front desk and ended with the bell men when we left. This was the first time we traveled with our baby and they happily responded to all of our requests (including a microwave in the bedroom for sterilizing). The location was also ideal as we could walk to shops and restaurants on Lincoln without having to take a cab and carry around the car seat. This property was truly 5 star service. The facility is older but I prefer great customer service any day to a newer building!
3 night family trip Sep 11, 2014
Kirsten
Superb in every way!
2 night trip with friends Sep 12, 2014
"Ritz sobe"
Great
3 night business trip Sep 6, 2014
Bobby o
"Only average due to surcharges"
Sorry, but for a Hotel this class WiFi should be for free...at least in the Lobby! Same applies for the umbrella at the beach area of The Ritz. 25$ while already paying 499$ per night...?! Rooms to The street are NOT recommened due to thin window glass which helps not to quiete The room.
Response by The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach
Good day, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. At The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach we pledge to provide the finest personal services and facilities. Allow me to apologize for any inconvenience the internet may have caused you. We hope on a future visit you will be able to enjoy our Resort Amenity Program, which we are sure you will see as an added value to your stay. Below I have included a breakdown of the program: - 5mb wireless internet access for up to five devices in guest rooms. Lobby and most common areas - Beach chairs and umbrellas - Bottled water in guest rooms - Beach activities including boogie boards, skim bards, beach paddle tennis, bocce ball and corn hole court - One hour daily fitness class - Use of hotel bicycles - 24 hours access to fitness center - Unlimited local calls - Access to daily tour of the hotel’s art collection We look forward to your next stay at our property. Sincerely,
6 night trip Sep 2, 2014
Stefan
Great location, great hospitality, great beach access.
2 night business trip Sep 1, 2014
Ricky
"It doesn't look like a Ritz Carlton..."
Staff was good but hotel is old and outdated. Chair covers on the beach need to be replaced. It doesn't feel like a Ritz Carlton...
Response by The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach
Good day, Thank you very much for very much for sharing with us your feedback. As you mentioned our hotel is ideally located; steps away from the beach, night life and numerous restaurants. Thank you also for your positive feedback regarding the service your received from our Ladies and Gentlemen. I am disappointed to hear that you felt the hotel was outdated. Please be assured that we are taking the necessary actions to continuously improve the look of our Hotel. We are currently working on upgrading the look of our pool for the comfort of our guests and other projects are also planned for the upcoming year. Once again, thank you for your valued feedback. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon. Sincerely, Kevin Kelly
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
"Awesome hotel."
Staff was friendly very professional and accommodating Wait time short, food top notch, pool spectacular. I will return and recommend to friends.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Nice hotel and staffs close to beach and main road"
Recommended with friends or a family. Nice view. Close to everything!
mimi
The Ritz-South Beach is a fantastic hotel for any visit occasion. The staff were terrific and accommodating.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
"Nicest hotel at the beach"
Fantastic service and very friendly . Best customer service
"Awesome Experience!!"
This was undoubtedly our best hotel stay so far, we got a very warm welcome and were given kind of a personalized Check-In service. (welcome drink was like icing on the cake). We had a wonderful time in the pool, it has an amazing setting and the service was great there too, above all it was open 24 hours. The SPA deserves a special mention too, it was outstanding. We just wished we could get some more/better options to eat at their restaurants.
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
Ashish
"Ritz Carlton South Beach gets it right!"
Recently celebrated my birthday at the RC. Had a wonderful time. Room at pool level was amazing. We could walk from the patio take a dip in the pool then back to our patio and relax on the lounge chairs and have pool service delivered right to our patio. Pool staff went out of their way to make my celebration special. Special thanks to Lourdes, Preston and Mike J. who took care of our every need. These folks really know the value of Customer Service!
Other trip Sep 3, 2014