All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
1 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION"
It is a wonderful hotel in the ideal location for south beach. Right on the water it is within a short walking distance to everything you go to south beach for! The staff and amenities were excellent! There was some construction going on that made accessibility a little limited but a very minor inconvenience.
Other trip Jun 25, 2015
DALE
"Great Place"
Great place to stay.
1 night romance trip Jun 15, 2015
Lemire
"One stay on the way to Marsh Harbour"
Great afternoon by the pool
1 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
"Great choice for weekend getaway with kids"
excellent location to walk to all restaurants and shops along Lincoln. Family friendly pool and restaurant. Excellent customer service as usual!
3 night family trip May 28, 2015
"Amazing experience"
Amazing staff, really wonderful experience! Great location. They treat you like royalty!
Other trip Jun 4, 2015
"Ritz is always a special place."
The spa, bell, and pool staff were great! The pool is beautiful. They let us use the spa to get ready for our late flight. Bar attendants were friendly too.
1 night romance trip May 28, 2015
"Mother/daughter escape to South Beach"
We had a wonderful experience with our stay in this hotel: wonderful staff, clean and comfortable rooms, Proximity to beach boardwalk and town were amazing as well. I will be definitely returning this time maybe with my husband.
Other trip May 31, 2015
Veronika
"Ritz is my favorite!"
I call myself a loyal ritz customer, only staying here when in miami. I love everything about it - location, ammeneties, stuff courtesy, rooms (lanai rooms are what sold me initially when U just opened Ur patio door and u r at the pool!) and style of ritz - very relaxing, classy I'd say, not crazy party place, lots of ppl usually that r staying here r foreign tourists. Love ritz from its front door to its last beach umbrella.
Other trip May 30, 2015
sunlover
"Attentive staff, convenient location"
Concierge, staff all very attentive and friendly. Beautiful property. Convenient location
Other trip May 27, 2015
"Just so so"
The staff was very good, but would never stay again for over $500 a night. Just not special enough. A little disapointed on how the management handled a domestic issue in the next room over that started at 3:00 a.m. and lasted for over an hour. Also, it was very difficult to see out of the incredibly dirty windows. Although we were not in need of a taxi it would have been nice if one of the many employees at the front door would have held the door or assisted with our luggage.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Bad luck next door."
Unfortunately, we had a domestic dispute next to us. Security came quickly and resolved the issue, but it was quite disturbing. The windows were very dirty. The rooms were extremely clean and comfortable. The front desk was very friendly, but when I asked to speak to a supervisor or manager, they said they couldn't come speak with me, that I would have to have them call me . After a horrific night I thought they really should have. They did comp our morning coffee, as per our request. Room service was slow. Overall the hotel eemed like it needed updated a bit.
2 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
gayle
"Best Pedicure Ever"
Loved this spa services. Special surprise We were upgraded to an oceanfront room with complimentary champagne Can't beat the customer service at The Ritz!
Other trip May 19, 2015
Pat
"First class hotel"
First class resort. Top of the line everything. The service is impeccable! It's was so relaxing, feels very adult only which I loved! Can't wait to stay again.
Other trip May 19, 2015
alex a
"Great hotel on the beach"
Chic hotel, on the beach- great service at the pool, on the beach. Great location, walking distance of great restaurants, bars, shopping. Definitely recommend !
Other trip May 17, 2015
bfm
"Great location. Just an ok hotel experience."
Location is great, however there is nothing that really stands out about this hotel in particular. Especially for the price. And they nickled and dimed for everything. They charge a $28 resort fee on top of the already high price. Plus they wanted to charge $1 per page to use their printer. Outrageous. I had 50 pages to print, so I sure was not going to pay $50!! Breakfast was also not included .There are other nice hotels also in this same great location for a lot less
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Great place to relax and enjoy South Beach"
We had a wonderful stay at the Ritz! Highly recommend this property and will definitely be back! Club lounge staff superb! Thanks Gabor, Mike, Eddie, Rashaad and Lidia for making our stay so enjoyable. Lourdes and Boris made our pool-side experience excellent! Paola greeted us warmly when we arrived! Comfy beds! A pleasure all around! We will be back again! Thank you!
Other trip May 6, 2015
Deb and Terry
"Great location.Top notch staff."
Arrived about 2 hrs early and not only got a room right away but got an upgrade without asking.Emily at the front desk set the tone for the stay.Room was pleasantly comfortable with a huge bathroom with his/her sinks.Fitness room was roomy and well designed with plenty of weight machines and cardio equipment.Lobby tastefully designed and decorated.
Other trip May 5, 2015
Patrick
"Ritz Carlton Sobo"
the staff is extremely accommodating and pleasing. LOVED Dia at the Pool. food outstanding. just thought some of the furniture THORUGHOUT the hotel complex looked tired and worn out..... we had turn-down service only one of 3 nights.
Other trip May 5, 2015
"Sobe"
Had a great trip. Hotel had rooms ready on time. Tried to provide for special requests. Food was great at restaurants. Juan Carlos did making job taking care of us at pool both days. I cant wait to go back
3 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
"The Ritz-Carlton South Beach - Exceeds Expectation"
One of the best Ritz Carlton hotels I have stayed in. This hotel is beautiful as it is comfortable. The service exceeds expectations. The vibe of the resort is perfect.
2 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
Bradley
"Needs updating"
For a Ritz, this was very outdated. We felt like customers instead of guests. Nothing special about it other than the beach. Restaurants in hotel are mediocre and the only complementary is coffee from 6-7am. unless you are a heavy drinker, the concierge lounge is a waste of money $300 pp per day!
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
"Really great spot!!"
Very beautiful hotel. Friendly staff and incredibly clean.
Mister
"excellent pool, good beach!"
Perfect, except for blaring music of hotel next door. RUINED the outdoor experience of beach and pool.
Andy K
"Great time!!"
The staff could not be more accommodating. First Class treatment from check in to check out
Nonie
"Family spring break VACA"
Had great time, beach and pool personal were there before you thought you were ready to ask for them.
2 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
Duane
"Classy but pricey"
If price is not a concern, this is the place to stay in South Beach. Deluxe room is very large, including the bathroom.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
Titumon
"Unexpected Ritz"
This is not what we picture when we stay at a Ritz. The service was fantastic, as expected, but the facilities were lacking. The hotel seemed dated, the regularly scheduled yoga class was cancelled in the gym while the group waited for the instructor, and there were not enough umbrellas available at the pool (even though fewer than half of the lounge chairs were occupied).
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"Very pleasant experience"
Nice hotel. Amazing customer service!
2 night trip with friends Mar 15, 2015
"good location i would recommend"
lovely
2 night trip with friends Mar 4, 2015
"Nice hotel. Close to everything"
Great time. Great hotel. Service and staff were amazing. Room service was very quick. Texting for my car was unbelievably fast. Very very courteous staff.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
RI
Great hotel staff friendly high end food was gfrat by pool service by pool excellent very convenient to great shops and cafes
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
jeff
"Pleasant stay, excellent location, warm pool"
Pool was warm enough to swim even in December. Had a good time there. Staff was helpful at all times.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
"Bad arrival experience"
We had a bad arrival experience, eg no towels, room not set up as requested. They did eventually get things right, and discounted the room. The food was ok, the coffee was poor. The beach front restaurant had a blackout so we ate in the dark. At the end of the day, I will try another place next time.
Response by The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach
Good Day, Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback about our hotel. I apologize for the miscommunication about your room setup. We work diligently to ensure that all of our guests’ needs are taken care of. We hope that you will rejoin us so that we may show you just how valuable all of our guests and their preferences are. Warmest Regards, Kevin Kelly General Manager
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
Room wasn't clean. Door and keys never worked. Nickel and dimed for use of the office computer left a bad taste in my mouth. Additional daily fee to use pool / beach was weird
Response by The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. We want you to know we value your comments. Please know that we strive to provide the finest facilities for guest and apologize for any inconveniences you may have experienced in your room, including the key situation. We are working diligently to rectify our door locks to make sure another guest does not have to encounter the same situation. Regarding the fees, we offer our resort fee that we find to be added value including. • Complimentary 5mb wireless Internet access for up to 5 devices in guest rooms, lobby and most common areas. • Beach chairs and umbrellas • Beach Activities including boogie boards, skim boards, beach paddle tennis, bocce ball and corn hole court • One hour daily fitness class • 24-hour access to fitness center • Use of hotel bicycles • Unlimited local calls • Bottled water in guest rooms • Access to daily tour of the hotel’s art collection We hope you give us another opportunity to prove we are The Ritz-Carlton you have come to expect. Warmest Regards, Kevin Kelly General Manager
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
DP
"A great stay in South Beach"
We had a wonderful time over the Christmas holiday. The Ritz is a wonderful hotel with amazing staff and an excellent location in South Beach. The manager went above and beyond making his own family recipe Cortadito around the pool on Christmas Day.
2 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
Shawn
"Insects live in the room....so terrible"
I slept ocean front with balcony room. but I can't see the ocean and I can't use the balcony, cause trees and smell of kitchen. And I saw insects in the bathroom for 4 days. I complained 3 times but it doesn't changed. I paid $1,454.15/night. I waste the money and my vacation
Response by The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach
Good Day, Thank you for taking the time to review our property, your feedback is very important to us, and we take it seriously. We apologize for the placement of your room and hope to welcome you back some time in the near future to rectify any problems you may have encountered during your stay. Warmest Regards, Kevin Kelly General Manager
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
I
"Convenient to beach and restaurants"
Spent 4 nights with family over Christmas week. Loved having short walk to the beach. Hotel staff at beach very friendly; you're well taken care of. Hotel is understated, clean and modern. We did not eat at the restaurants, as there are many choices on Lincoln Road and environs.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Jen
"Nice hotel and nice location"
It's amazing trip. Hotel was good and hotel has a lot of activities for children.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
farhadipesar
"Ritz Miami"
Service was great, they all know your name.
3 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
"Very relaxing! South Beach area is very intense."
The entire employees from the management, bell staff, front desk staff, room staff, pool staff, beach staff, restaurant staff, bar staff, and maintenance staff are all a class act! Very accommodating. Food and Beversge prices a bit high end but that's part of South Beach..,very touristy so be prepared! Our room balcony overlooking the pool and beach view was awesome. Another Ritz Carlton winner! Of course the perfect weather helped!!
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Moken Broken
"Very bad experience"
We made sure not to take anything form the mini-bar. Hotel charged my Credit Card $160.00 for Mini-Bar (including a champagne). After 12 days, 10 phone calls, emails, talking to 3 different agents, they finally told me that they would process my refund, but they never did. This was a really bad experience, and waste of time.
1 night romance trip Nov 24, 2014
Rafael
"The room sparkles"
Central location and very helpful staff.
1 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
jean
"Putting on the RITZ"
Great service from valet to front desk Close to Lincoln road shops & dining Easy walk to ocean drive nightlife Beautiful pool & beachfront Nice walking path along beach area
1 night romance trip Nov 16, 2014
"Perfection for R&R!!!"
I was there for peace & quiet and that's what I received. I asked for a quiet area upon check-in. My massage was PERFECT. More importantly upon my departure I left my Drivers Liscense and a purchase and both were overnighteed to me!!
1 night trip Nov 16, 2014
Jade
All the staff was courteous and very willing to help. The concierge was great. The only things is we were charged resort fees for each room that we did not expect.
"Not bad. But expected more"
Nice hotel. Nice room. However, they were doing construction by the pool, which should be mentioned while booking, as it was not relaxing. Lunch was not great either.
Response by The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach
Dear Alan, We appreciate your feedback regarding our pool enhancement project. Our goal is to continue to provide the best experience and finest facilities to our guests. We did everything in our power to be as least intrusive as possible during our beautification process and would like to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Regarding your lunch experience, we are sad to hear it was not to your liking as we strive to provide our guests the highest quality of service. We thank you again for your patience and understanding. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon so you can enjoy our newly renovated pool area. Sincerely,
Alan
"Overnight before key west"
Stayed at other ritz-cartons that are significantly nicer. Room was small with a terrible view (back of another building.) lobby is dark. Breakfast buffet was anice surprise.
Response by The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach
Good day, Thank you very much for sharing with us your feedback. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our breakfast buffet. Our property offers a wide range of room categories and suites to fit every guest needs, I am sorry to hear of your disappointment with the room you had been allocated. We hope you return to the property and experience some of our Lanai, Oceanfront or Suites at The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach. Have a wonderful day, Kevin Kelly.
"This hotel is below R Carlton standard"
No need to explain , is obvious ...........,.........................
Response by The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach
Good Day Guest, Thank you for your feedback and comments. We are sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again in the not too distant future. Sincerely, Kevin Kelly
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
Had to change rooms, as the room alloted had problems like ants, stained walls, and paint peeling off the cabinets in the bathroom. The room airconditioning also needs to be improved. The hotel staff was very supportive and helpful. The restuarants and Spa are excellent. The location is excellent.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
"Top notch"
Ritz is aleays top notch
2 night romance trip Aug 15, 2014