All hotels in Shreveport, Louisiana, United States of America

Great room
    Quite clean
    Bad breakfast
"Back again"
We keep coming back to SAM's Town. I love this hotel. You can't beat the price. And the rooms are huge, clean and updated. We always get a room with a view of the river on a high level floor. Gorgeous. Thank you Sam's Town!
1 night romance trip Apr 3, 2016
Angel
Our hotel room was great! The hotel service was great! The people were nice and very helpful.
2 night romance trip Apr 8, 2016
"Nice but could've had more"
The Stay was good but to have spent 160.00 I just expected more like continental breakfast and more channels and a microwave. Nice room and my view outside was nice
1 night trip with friends Apr 9, 2016
"I wont stay in this hotel, ever"
rude staff, bad service
1 night trip with friends Apr 9, 2016
Clara
"There are Better Choices in the AREA!!!!"
I was not impressed with this Hotel...The interior is dated and time for Renovation, the food in restaurant is terrible, and hotel staff on a scale of 1-10, get 4.5. (Hotel also charged me $8.00 to use the Treadmill, the gym was totally empty) To charge a guest $8.00 to use a EMPTY Gym is Shameful!!! I will NOT stay at this hotel again, I checked out a Day earlier, due to the Hotel conditions. (My hotel stay was pre-paid, so I lost money, checking out earlier.....I didn't care)
3 night trip Apr 2, 2016
Donald
"Getaway"
Getaway for a little gambling and relaxation.
3 night family trip Apr 3, 2016
"Relaxing getaway."
I visited Shreveport/Bossier for gambling and relaxation and the trip was awesome. The hotel and casino was fantastic. The rooms are large and comfortable. The bathrooms were also in great condition. The staff however could have been trained to be a little more professional and friendly to guests and visitors. But overall the stay was great.
3 night romance trip Apr 3, 2016
The hotel was very pleasant, staff was excellent. The level of security to get to your room was great. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others and friends.
1 night trip Apr 3, 2016
"Disappointing"
I've stayed here before and was very satisfied but this was not a very good visit. Room was not cleaned and had strands of hair all over the bathroom, walls, and comforter. The front desk was very friendly but the snack bar was poorly run and not very friendly.
Response by Sam's Town Hotel and Casino
Thank you for posting comments regarding your most recent stay. We apologize that your experience was not satisfactory, and we can assure you that these issues will be researched and resolved. We strive to provide a notable experience and it is customer feedback such as this that helps us to do just that. We would hope that you give us another chance to give you the type of experience that we have become known for in the Shreveport-Bossier market. Thanks again. - Boyd Gaming Customer Service
1 night romance trip Apr 2, 2016
"Great except room service"
We stayed for two nights in the same room. I was disappointed regarding the room service. No one came in to refresh our towels, coffee items, etc. Is this a new thing now or did someone forget us? We stay at Sam's Town everytime we come to gamble. Everything was great except this matter!!!!
2 night trip with friends Apr 1, 2016
"good for the price"
Overall I was pleased. The room showed some wear and could use a good remodel, but it was clean and comfy.
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2016
scottie
"Good value for mid week."
Last minute. Great value for early week. Two casinos next to each other. Good buffet and eating around. Staff was friendly as well as the dealers... will be back.
1 night business trip Mar 8, 2016
Miles
"Hotel not casino"
The hotel and staff were great. Our only complaint was the casino. They had some rude people working for them, one out boss in particular at the roulette table. For the price and accommodations though I would definitely stay again, just go elsewhere to gamble.
3 night family trip Mar 26, 2016
Daniel E
"Great room!"
The hotel has a casino and most of the clientele was there for that purpose. We were just there as a stopover on our way elsewhere. The room was wonderful! Great size, comfortable, great view, nice shopping in the area a short drive away.
1 night business trip Mar 23, 2016
Sherri
Sam's Town was easy to check in to and it was an affordable stay.
2 night business trip Mar 23, 2016
"Great Hotel.. Definitely recommend it!"
I really enjoyed the one-night there! The check-in was smooth and staffs were very friendly. They actually made me feel welcomed there. As requested, my room got a great view of downtown and Boardwalk area. The bed was comfy and everything in the room was clean and neat. The wifi was a little slow but I spent most of the night down in the casino. I also got a chance to wake up early and go for a swim in the pool outside. Overall, it was a very pleasant stay!
1 night trip Mar 22, 2016
"AWESOME"
This hotel room is AWESOME!
1 night business trip Mar 27, 2016
Ura
The hotel was very nice, the staff and the housekeeping were nice as well. We will go back again every time we need a mini vacation.
2 night romance trip Mar 25, 2016
Saundra
"it was okay"
Just a quick trip
1 night family trip Mar 26, 2016
Kelly M
"Great Stay!!"
This was our first time at Sam's Town - very nice. Great rooms, great staff, great choices for eating, great casino. Will definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Mar 26, 2016
"Stay"
Need to fix toilet seat in room 1407 someone could get hurt sitting on the toilet The seat was broken
1 night romance trip Mar 26, 2016
Debora
"comfortable"
clean rooms, safe enviroment, i like that you have to a room key to use the hotel elevator. stayed here many times never had a problem
1 night trip with friends Mar 23, 2016
Needs better signs. In the main lobby there is a stage with a band playing that is outside of the bar area, but you can not sit and listen with a 5 yr old because they consider it the bar. Even though the 2 areas are distinctly separate. And they were rude when asking us to leave.
Response by Sam's Town Hotel and Casino
I would like to thank you for the information that you provided regarding your most recent trip, and I do apologize for this breakdown. Sam's Town Live is a 21 and over bar area, and we do monitor this to ensure that minors do not gain entrance into this area. I can assure the rude communication that you received regarding this will be researched and addressed. We certainly hope to see you soon. - Boyd Gaming Customer Service
1 night family trip Mar 26, 2016
Loved it and would definitely stay again!
1 night business trip Mar 23, 2016
Joann
"Avoid Avoid Avoid"
This was the worst hotel stay I have had in years. I was hoping to make an overnight stop at a Casino for a night on a long road trip, so I could gamble a little. This place was so old, dated, unclean, disgusting and unsafe that I did not even leave my room. We saw no security anywhere and I did not feel safe leaving my car with the valet, nor did I like the idea of leaving my nice car in the garage with so many people walking around and sitting in their cars in the garage, for seemingly no good reason. The room was the only place I really felt safe, so I did not go gamble, went to sleep, got up and out of there as fast as I could.
Response by Sam's Town Hotel and Casino
I would like to thank you for your honest feedback regarding your recent stay with us. Please accept my apology for failing; in this instance to meet your satisfaction when it comes to making you feel safe and secure at our property. Our security department has team members that work and monitor every area of our property, including our parking garage. We hope that you will give us a second chance to prove to you that we have high stands when it comes to safety, security and customer service. - Boyd Gaming Customer Service
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2016
For the price of the room it is 5 stars in my book!!
3 night business trip Mar 14, 2016
Douglas
"Relaxation"
Stay was great! Will definitely return. The only thing that surprised me was there were no microwave... But overall a great room and stay. Bed very comfy and bathroom is beautiful. Very accommodating for women!! Loved it
1 night romance trip Mar 20, 2016
overall service was good and room was large and clean. only problem was the entire lobby and casino smells like cigarette smoke. so if you are a non smoker like we are it is hard to handle. If you just want to use the hotel to come and go not a bad place.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2016
"Second stay"
Overall great. Second time we stayed. They did not clean the room/make beds. Most likely due to seeing us walk in while the staff was working the rooms close. Otherwise good, staff were great.
2 night family trip Mar 18, 2016
R. Keith
"Great deal on a nice room."
I was only there for one night. The Wifi was fast. The room clean. The valet was great.
1 night business trip Mar 16, 2016
Harold
"Disappointing"
The AC wasn't working to my satisfaction and the tub fixtures were not working properly!
1 night family trip Mar 16, 2016
larry
"Mommy and Daddy get away"
The stay was very nice good location for shopping,eating and gambling would recommend to others and very reasonable price
3 night romance trip Mar 14, 2016
Truman
"Fun night away"
My kids raved that this was the best hotel they'd ever stayed in, and that's with no free breakfast! The luxury room was huge and the bathroom very luxurious. We didn't try the restaurants, although we were curious about Willie B's (it was under construction). The staff were friendly. We were there on a Monday night, so not much was going on at the boardwalk, but it was a pleasant walk. The shops were a bit boring, but Bass Pro shop was sort of fun. We tried Copelands Cheesecake Bistro and enjoyed it. Mostly we hung out at the pool, although the kids got asked to stay out of the hot tub after a while (no under 16 allowed). If we return to Shreveport, it'll be for the hotel, not the city.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2016
"Gambling but not on the room."
Went to gamble for the weekend. Room was big lots of space, had two queens. Water pressure in shower was disappointing but not absolutely terrible. Bed were a bit hard for my liking but room was clean and housekeeping did a great job keeping it that way. I did ask for a cot for the room but they said it was a fire hazard. Bar and lounge was hopping nightly with a lively atmosphere. Cost was a bit more than I cared for but as much as we lost gambling I'm sure they will send a room discount to me shortly. Overall a great stay.
3 night trip with friends Mar 11, 2016
Nathan
"A little disappointed."
Came in initially for 2 days and paid 100 deposit. Needed to extend the stay an extra day and they let us keep our same room but insisted we pay another 100.00 deposit AFTER telling me the first deposit was enough and not to worry about.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2016
It was nice.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2016
"Weekend Away"
Perfect quiet weekend away. We valet parked our car & had no need to get it out until we left! The room was huge & comfortable. River view was nice. Would definitely stay again.
2 night romance trip Mar 12, 2016
Andrea
"Nicer than expected"
Super fun bar with a great live band. Rooms were much nicer than expected. For whatever reason, I assumed this hotel was a little below par compared to the other casino hotels in Shreveport. I was wrong. The rooms are every bit as nice as the other high end places in Shreveport/Bossier
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2016
Danny
"Great vacation"
Very enjoyable! Friendly staff, very nice casino, great restaurants, and the room was perfect.
1 night family trip Mar 11, 2016
"Excellent price, service and comfort!"
After being displaced from our home due to local flooding, we were desperate to get into a room quickly but it was only 10am. The staff was fantastic and got us checked in without delay. The room was great, the bed was very comfortable. And the price was just right! Thanks so much, Sam's Town!
2 night family trip Mar 9, 2016
"Staff not friendly"
Staff not welcoming. No roll away bed for my son.
1 night family trip Mar 9, 2016
"Trapped due to flooding; Sam's Town made it better"
We were trapped in Shreveport due to the interstate and alternate routes being shut down after being flooded. I jumped on hotels.com from my phone and booked a room at a great rate before they filled up. The room was awesome ... very classy and large. Everything was great. No complaints at all.
1 night family trip Mar 9, 2016
Gregory
Grat
1 night trip Mar 9, 2016
Rubin
My husband n I enjoyed our stay. We look forward to going again
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2016
Venus
Very comfortable. The bathroom was huge. The room was clean and the staff were very nice.
2 night business trip Mar 2, 2016
"Enjoyed it"
We enjoyed our stay, the staff was very friendly & the room was clean.
1 night romance trip Mar 5, 2016
"Would definitely visit again"
Had a blast, room service was on point!
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2016
Alison
"Would stay again!"
I was there for a couple of nights. For the price, it was amazing. The comfort of the mattress was not great, but overall it was clean and the staff was friendly.
3 night trip Feb 29, 2016
Amber
"Please join the 21st century"
The room was amazing loved the staff however people could smoke everywhere welcome to 1970s
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2016
garret
"Nice, would visit again"
The hotel was great aside from we couldn't seem to get the temp right in the room, it was never as cool as we like it. There was writing on the bathroom wall by the coffee pot commenting on how filthy it was. People smoked in non smoking areas. Staff was very nice, we ordered champagne from room service and it took an hour to get it so that was annoying. Spa was nice, gym was nice. The deli in the hotel is GROSS, do not go! Steakhouse is amazing for taste but we had a 9pm reservation and didn't get seated until almost 10 and then no one came to serve us until i went to the front to ask if we had a server. He was nice but there were many tables that seemed irritated by the wait. Wait staff in the Casino was like trying to find Hoffas body. They DEF need more servers in the casino. It was ridiculous! Well try other places next time but wouldn't shy away from this place again.
2 night romance trip Feb 26, 2016