All hotels in Shreveport, Louisiana, United States of America
315 Clyde Fant Parkway, Shreveport, LA, 71101, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Everything about the hotel and staff were bang on perfect except for one small item. The shower curtains were in fairly poor condition at the top. Aside from that, I had no other issues. I would definitely return to this hotel again.
1 night trip Jan 30, 2016
"Another wonderful time."
Had a wonderful experience again, the staff is always friendly and knowledgeable. I was only disappointed with the wireless service in the hotel.
4 night family trip Jan 25, 2016
anthony
"Will stay again!"
Love the room! Quiet and very comfortable. Not a huge fan of their casino but a very close walk to El Dorado.
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2016
Hotel staff was awesome from check in to check out. Casino was horrible service. after driving from dallas and ready to have fun it turned sour quickly. First we had to go track down a cocktail waitress after 30 minutes of waiting for one to come around. It took her 35 more minutes to bring us a drink. Then we tried to get another drink were told we had to wait 20 minutes between drink orders. Straight downhill from there. Best thing is eldorado is right next door if you want to have a good time you can walk and not worry about wasting time in sams town casino.
1 night trip with friends Jan 8, 2016
great
2 night romance trip Jan 8, 2016
Ronnie
beds not that comfortable and no wifi in room
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2016
I love staying there.........the only problem I had this trip was, the ad that I clicked on said there was a $15.00 card for the casino, and the lady that checked me out said she didn't know anything about that..........I had made a previous stay and that lady gave the card to me........I just wondered why this one didn't????????
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2016
Karla K.
Very large, comfortable rooms. Only complaint is smoking in the casino was very heavy.
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2015
John W
Really nice hotel, good stay, our bathroom needed a little more cleaning in the bathtub.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2015
Carmen
"Friendly"
The bed was wonderful. The view was gorgeous.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2016
"Dealers are rude"
Enjoyed gambling only issues in the casino everyone was rude.
1 night trip with friends Jan 2, 2016
"Samstown"
It was great. Couldn't have been better
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2016
Siglinda
we were pleasantly pleased with our stay. our check-in was smooth and fast. restaurant's were subpar.
1 night trip Jan 2, 2016
"Visit to Sam's Town Hotel and Casino"
Enjoyable stay. Large room and bathroom. Good food and great entertainment.
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2015
Cindy
"65'ers Road Trip"
Most of the staff never smiled The food was very good
2 night trip with friends Dec 27, 2015
Agnes
It was great
1 night trip with friends Dec 29, 2015
eddy
"Had a blast"
We had fun everyone very nice .
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2015
Margaret
"Nice rooms, food not good"
I was unimpressed with the International Food restaurant; I expected more international food & less American food. Myself & my sister-in-law got sick from the food and the Asian food was way too salty. My daughter bought 3 ice creams for her children at the little cafe, my grandson had to wait 8 min for someone to give him his requested ice cream, despite there being very few patrons. Overall the rooms & desk staff were nice & helpful. If I stay there again we will not eat at any of the restaurants in the hotel.
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2015
Deborah
"Great place"
We stayed the night on a road trip so we didn't come here for the casino. The room was huge and clean. Parking was free, both valet and self parking. There were restaurants inside the casino. Room had a great view of the city. It was a Monday and very quiet throughout our stay. Free wifi. It was a great stop for one night, would come back.
1 night romance trip Dec 21, 2015
Gosia
It was wonderful, the band was especially great during our stay! It was fun to show my friend from NC mountains how cajuns and Texans get together and throw down!
1 night trip with friends Dec 19, 2015
VicToria
Average! No blankets readily available in room. No mini fridge. Nice king sized bed. Very spacious
2 night trip Dec 16, 2015
Stephen
"Easy access"
We were able to make last minute reservations. Hotel was near the interstate which made it easy access large comfortable rooms
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2015
Deloris
Had a great time and would do again
2 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
Frankie
Beds suck!
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015
Tommy
"good stay"
The service was evident from the moment we walked up to the registration desk. Everybody went out of their way to help. The room was clean and neat (one very minor thing, to me the bed was a bit to firm). Housekeeping was prompt and thorough. Had a couple of very minor maintenance problems, and were dealt with promptly. The biggest draw back, the restaurants were a bit sparse. The food at Smokey Joe's was good, but it had limited hours, as did the buffet.
4 night family trip Dec 9, 2015
"Great stay. Will stay again."
Loved our room. The shower was so spacious. We also LOVED the breakfast menu. You just check off what you want on a list, select the time you want breakfast, and leave it on your doorknob.
1 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
"relaxing"
nice
3 night romance trip Dec 7, 2015
Great hotel. It is my favorite in Shreveport. Rooms are very big, clean and comfortable. Neighborhood isn't perfect, but you are right on the water and close to other casinos. Best bet is to get a room on the river side as there are trains downtown that pass on the city side of the hotel. If you want to sleep well, that is a good way to go.
2 night business trip Dec 8, 2015
"Driving cross country"
Large room, large bathroom extremely clean and comfortable. Great view, convenient parking. Would definitely stay again.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015
"AWESOME TIME @SAM'S TOWN"
Surprised my fiance' for his 37th birthday. He loved the room, the 8th floor view over looking Bosier City. It was the perfect get a way for us and he to enjoy being a resident that has never left the state of Texas!
1 night romance trip Dec 4, 2015
Brandy
"Awesome Birthday trip!!!"
Hotel was very nice and the staff was friendly. The food was not that great but everything else was awesome!
3 night trip with friends Dec 3, 2015
"Helpful employees"
Only passing through on way from TX to NC. Valet and bellmen were very friendly and helpful with unloading and reloading car. Also, employees helped me to the casino with a wheelchair. I recently had foot surgery and am using a knee roller.
1 night family trip Dec 4, 2015
"Don't waste your time"
Horrible would not recommend to anyone.
Response by Sam's Town Hotel and Casino
We would like to thank you for the honest feedback that you referenced in your most recent posting. We apologize for any facet of your stay that may not have been to your satisfaction. We can assure you any breakdowns have been addressed. Thank you for your feedback. - Boyd Gaming Customer Service
1 night romance trip Dec 3, 2015
Calvin
"RELAXING SOLO"
VERY RELAXING. I HOPE I CAN CONTINUE TO RECEIVE REASONABLE RATES SO THAT I CAN CONTINUE TO VISIT. HOUSEKEEPING ARE EXCELLENT...
1 night trip Nov 26, 2015
IVONNE
The room was clean, but the neighborhood is improvable .
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2015
"Great Hotel - Terrible Train"
The hotel and room were great, as well as the service. However, I stayed on the side with a "city view" and that side of the hotel comes with multiple wake up calls throughout the night from trains blowing through every intersection in downtown Shreveport. I've stayed at this hotel twice before, and had no problems with the noise, but I was always on the "river view" side. This time, on the 19th floor of the hotel, it sounded like a train was coming through my room on 3 different occasions between 2am and 6am - and this is coming from someone who has fallen asleep at concerts. Stay on the river side unless you're a really early riser or just like a challenge.
1 night business trip Nov 30, 2015
Kelsey
"Sams town stay"
Enjoyed it very much.would recommend it to friends!
1 night romance trip Nov 6, 2015
Martha
Mattress uncomfortable and air conditioning antiquated and loud.
2 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
"Very nice stay with good price"
Everything was very nice. The room was comfortable and the staff nice. We found a restaurant on site which was really reasonably priced. Smokey Joe's. Try it out. We don't gamble, so cannot comment on that. There is a parking garage across the street with free parking. A walkway over to the hotel/casino offers convenience. Valet parking is also offered. Would stay there again.
1 night romance trip Nov 23, 2015
Very nice room, good view of the river. Had a great time.
1 night romance trip Nov 26, 2015
IRMA P
"Has been better"
needs some work. the toilet seat slid to one side every time you sat on it. mattress needed to be changed , it was very broke down on one side. no shower curtain in the bathroom 1st night and no coffee, or towels, bath mat or any thing left in room after bed was made up, also the wall by the head of bed had a lot of fuzz on it. You could write your name on it. Never been like this on other stays.
1 night trip Nov 25, 2015
"Good bet"
Excellent stay, great value, better than most casino's I have visited. Easy access, covered free parking.
1 night romance trip Nov 24, 2015
"Would stay again in a heart beat!"
For my first visit to Shreveport, staying at Sam's Town was the best decision I could have made. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Had room with view of river, beautiful! The only down side was the air was not working well in room and room service was a little slow, but all around great stay! Would stay again in a heart beat!!!!
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2015
Meredith
"STAY HERE!"
Just passing through on the way to New Orleans. Booked a room for the night. While the decor was a tiny bit dated, it felt opulent. The bathroom was huge, with marble everywhere and a vanity with lighted makeup mirror. The room was enormous. The view at night with all the lights was spectacular. The a/c was like a house, not a motel. But I really like a fan so that's a bit of a bummer. The casino cashier was sort of unpleasant but everything else was luxury.
1 night romance trip Nov 18, 2015
"Excellent overnight getaway."
Great stay and a premium facility.
1 night romance trip Nov 19, 2015
GT
"Ray's Stay at Sam's"
Enjoyed our stay at Sam's with the exception of one thing....access to the fitness area. I was shocked when I was informed that personnel staying at Sam's would have to pay a fee for using the fitness area. I have stayed at a number of hotels/resorts and this is the first time that I have encountered this.
2 night romance trip Nov 16, 2015
Ascension
"Honeymoon getaway"
Everything was perfect. No complaints whatsoever. This was our 1st time going to Shreveport and to a casino. Everyone was super friendly and helpful.
1 night romance trip Nov 13, 2015
Oswaldo
"Nice hotel room, fun casino"
It was just a one night stay on our way to Arkansas and we thought it would be fun to gamble a little. The hotel room was very nice and spacious. The casino was odd, on 3 separate floors, but once I figured it out it was OK.
1 night trip with friends Nov 6, 2015
Sandy
Parking was the only issue I had. I was a little nervous leaving my car in the free parking. I should have used the valet. Big room, good bar, and a little gambling.
1 night business trip Nov 8, 2015
Ethan
It was a great stay other then the shower water pressure. It was terrible.
1 night trip with friends Nov 5, 2015