All hotels in Shreveport, Louisiana, United States of America
315 Clyde Fant Parkway, Shreveport, LA, 71101, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great pool
    Rather comfortable
    Clean
    Ordinary amenities
"Good stay"
Comfortable. Convenient. Easy parking.
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2015
Janet A
"Lovely lovely"
My stay at Sam's Town was delightful. I lived everything about it. It my first time there even tho I lived in Shreveport all my life but I would definitely be going back, and I would be going for suite next time. I loved it. Such a great place to spend your anniversary
1 night romance trip Nov 6, 2015
Atoria
"Great price, great room!!"
Beautiful large room, big tub, comfy bed!
1 night romance trip Nov 5, 2015
My stay was a little OK this time but the time before that was horrible
Aubrey
"quality matches it's price of 61"
Very old musky smell in hotel and room. The room itself was clean. I'll probably find another option next time,but the price was excellent. I just wished it lived up to its 4.3/5 rating. Not sure how they got that. This hotel is a true rating of 2, with decent customer service.
Response by Sam's Town Hotel and Casino
Thank you for posting your review concerning your recent stay with us. We would like to apologize for the room not being satisfactory during your stay. We hope that you will give us another chance to give you the type of experience that we have become known for in the Shreveport - Bossier market. Thanks again. - Boyd Gaming Customer Service
2 night business trip Nov 4, 2015
"Get away"
This was my first stay at Sam's Town and we had an excellent time. Our experience was wonderful from check in to check out. We will definitely be back.
2 night romance trip Nov 3, 2015
Spa was only 8$ and was amazing
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2015
I was not happy bout the 100 dollars they required for inciedintals and then I have to wait to get it back on my credit card
2 night romance trip Nov 3, 2015
Stanley
"Dust bunnies"
Convenient location. Room was dirty behind the dressers and the wall above the bed. There was dust in those areas, so you know that they are not cleaning the rooms thoroughly. The housekeeper would knock on the door at 9am every morning which was the first time that I experienced it. I still enjoyed myself in Shreveport but they have to inspect the rooms and make sure they are actually clean everywhere.
3 night romance trip Oct 25, 2015
Tamara
Very comfortable, no problems with any of the rooms are the staff . Everyone was very courteous The Java restaurant where you get coffee is very very slow
1 night business trip Nov 2, 2015
Bruce
"BTW added to Natl Register of Historical Places"
I came home (Shreveport) to attend the festivities, also it was homecoming weekend. BTW is my high school; 9 of my siblings, several nieces and nephews graduated from there also. By the way, we won the game 30-6! Go Lions!! I chose the Hotel blindly - never heard of it. I was pleasantly surprised and loved my stay. Smokey Joe's Cafe has great food, friendly servers, and delicious food! I gambled a bit, won a little, made new friends, danced to the band's music and had an all around great time! Oh yes, the hotel was conveniently located and made it easy for my driver to get to me and take me to all the events. My best friend still lives in the area and of course we got together and went to the Statr Fair! All in all, I had a wonderful time and slept like a baby in the huge, comfortable bed. I loved the vanity area in the bathroom and the shower was awesome. Thank you for a wonderful experience!!
Other trip Nov 5, 2015
Janice
"My opinion"
Went to complain to the staff about the vending area and that the machine was out of drinks, and nothing was done mention it to them again still nothing. When booking the room was not notified about the $100.00 deposit at time of the check-in.
Response by Sam's Town Hotel and Casino
I would like to thank you for the feedback that you provided regarding your visit. We strive to provide a notable experience and appreciate customer feedback such as yours to assist us with doing just that. We hope that you will give us another chance to give you the type of experience that we have become known for in the Shreveport-Bossier City market. - Boyd Gaming Customer Service
Other trip Nov 4, 2015
Betty
"Nice!"
Comfortable, affordable.
5 night business trip Oct 19, 2015
Christina
"Sam's Town"
The hotel room was great. Lots of room and the bed was very comfortable. The shower had great water pressure. Very convenient for parking. The hotel buffet offered a great variety of food and it was fresh. Over all, we had a great stay.
Melody
We had a very relaxing weekend, thank you
2 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
brenda
"The Room was the only decent part"
Our room was clean and bed was comfy. There were signs of wear. The wall paper in the toilet area was pulling away from the wall, the toilet was not bolted down well so it made a noise and shifted every time you sat down. The spa was really nice! The international buffet was expensive and very bland. Golden Coral tastes better. The casino was disappointing. We spent all our time driving over to Horseshoe. We will just stay there next time.
Response by Sam's Town Hotel and Casino
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. I am saddened to hear that your stay at our property was not completely enjoyable. I will certainly share your review with our Management Team to ensure that we can improve our product and service. It is critical to our operation that we understand our guests’ experiences. Thank you again, and I hope that you will give Sam’s Town another opportunity to serve you in the future. - Boyd Gaming Customer Service
Other trip Nov 3, 2015
"Mostly Awesome!"
The room was fabulous but the bedding left a lot to be desired. Very thin blankets. Sheets weren't fitted to the bed and curled under us all night. Bed was a bit uncomfy.
1 night romance trip Oct 27, 2015
Anna
"wonderful place"
the cleanest friendliest place ever
1 night family trip Oct 23, 2015
"Very nice hotel/casino"
Everything was very nice. The room was very spacious. You can't beat the deal I received through Expedia for something this nice.
Other trip Oct 31, 2015
Rebekah
"Most recommended stay"
We were very happy with this hotel.
1 night romance trip Oct 21, 2015
Greg
"Emergency Trip!"
Pleasant and Relaxing
1 night family trip Oct 22, 2015
Patsy H
"Solo Getaway"
So I went by myself to stay just for one night and completely enjoyed myself. The staff was very friendly when I checked in and out. The casino was very kind to me as well. Kind enough that I was able to indulge in a little room service.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2015
Nicholle
"Over the top stay at Sams town hotel"
Hotel upgraded us to a suite looking over the river. The food in the hotel was great.
1 night romance trip Oct 20, 2015
"Great place. Will stay again."
Passing through on a motorcycle tour. From the first minute I arrived and was given special motorcycle parking to the time I checked out, the entire hotel staff was nice and accommodating. The room was much larger than I expected. Very clean and the bed was great. Easy to walk to various food and beverage options.
1 night trip Oct 21, 2015
Doug
"Great Experience"
It was my wife's birthday Friday and Sunday was our 1yr Anniversary. My first time at a casino. We had an absolute blast. Room was really nice, food was good, and would definitely recommend to friends.
2 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
Jeffory
I enjoyed our stay. The room was wonderful. I was disappointed with the casino area tho. I play the penny slots and there weren't many machines that I liked. The ones with more interactive things going on were taken for the entire time I was in the casino because there were only a few of them.
1 night family trip Oct 23, 2015
Marilyn
The hotel was great in every way but the buffet was fair to bad! I eat here about once a month and this time was the worse. The quality control in the kitchen needs to improve.
1 night business trip Oct 22, 2015
Dennis
"WONDERFUL GET AWAY"
IT WAS A WONDERFUL GET AWAY FOR US. WE HAD FUN AT THE CASINO AND THE ROOM WAS REALLY COMFORTABLE. IT REMINDED US OF BEING IN OUR OWN HOME. HAD A FANTASTIC TIME.
1 night romance trip Oct 22, 2015
"Best stay in Shreveport yet"
Very nice quick room service
2 night business trip Oct 21, 2015
Fantastic! Couldn't ask for better accommodations and services. Will continue to stay here when possible.
2 night romance trip Oct 21, 2015
Glenn
The stay was great and everyone was so nice
1 night business trip Oct 20, 2015
Alphonsa
"Business comfort"
This is the second time I stayed here on business. It is always nice
1 night business trip Oct 20, 2015
"Emergency Stay!"
Pleasant and Review!
1 night family trip Oct 21, 2015
Patsy H
"Room next door exihibited that a hooker was workin"
Hooker next door. Many men came and went. Door propped open so men could come and go. CV complained to security about noise and activities. No response. Was supposed to be romantic not so much. No
Response by Sam's Town Hotel and Casino
Thank you very much for your candid feedback regarding your most recent visit. Please know that the safety and security of our guests is a number one priority. We work very hard to provide an exciting but safe environment, and I would like to apologize for the perception that this experience left you with regarding our property. Along with our property Security Team, we also have a Shreveport Police Department presence should they ever be needed. I would like to invite you back to our property so you can continue to enjoy the excitement that we have become known for in this market. - Boyd Gaming Customer Service
Other trip Oct 24, 2015
howard
"Hard time using site."
Sab.
1 night romance trip Oct 20, 2015
"Thank you!"
I had a problem with the heat. Made a call to the front desk and within a 15 minute time frame the guys showed up and took care of the problem. Thank you so much because I was freezing!
2 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
Helen
"Cool Room"
The room was very clean and comfortable. The air conditioner in the room was set at 50 when we got there. The temperature was 66. It was very comfortable.
1 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
Jesse
Internet did not work the whole stay even after talking to technical support. Had to leave hotel to get any work done.
3 night family trip Oct 17, 2015
Douglas
"Sams Town to sleep, Eldorado to gamble"
Stay there, but gamble next door at the Eldorado
1 night trip with friends Oct 19, 2015
A good value.
2 night trip Oct 18, 2015
GARY
Perfect!!
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2015
Russell
"Horrible BED!.. still had fun..."
Everything was great! except for the BED!! that was one of the WORSE beds I have ever slept in. We had a 2 day stay and decided to leave a day early because the bed was like sleeping on a piece of Plywood. Other than that, it was great!
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2015
Anthony
"Room was spectacular"
One of the nicest hotels i have ever stayed at.
1 night trip Oct 13, 2015
Fantastic.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2015
Christopher
"Horrible"
I was gone all day, come back to a dirty room. I complaint didn't offer any compensation. I check out I didn't feel I should have to wait for a clean room
Response by Sam's Town Hotel and Casino
Thank you for posting comments regarding your most recent stay. We apologize that your experience was not satisfactory, and we can assure you that these issues will be researched and resolved. We strive to provide a notable experience and it is customer feedback such as this that helps us do just that. We hope you give us another chance to give you the type of experience that we have become known for in the Shreveport-Bossier market. Thanks again. - Boyd Gaming Customer Service
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2015
"Texas Trip"
Casino too small
1 night business trip Oct 11, 2015
"Columbus Day Gettaway"
We always stay at Sam's Town in Shreveport, LA. The rooms are very roomy with plenty of space. The staff has always been friendly.We have been coming here for over 12 years and plan on more in the future.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2015
Andrea
"Eight Bucks for the fitness center????"
It was real nice and I got a good price on hotels.com, but they wanted to charge me eight dollars to use the fitness center and provided no breakfast.
1 night trip Sep 29, 2015
Matthew
"Casino wknd"
Clean comfortable and friendly staff.
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
Loved the hotel didn't like the casino at all
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015