All hotels in Round Rock, Texas, United States of America
2600 La Frontera Blvd, Round Rock, TX, 78681, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Nice location, great stay!"
Our stay was great. The hotel staff were welcoming and friendly. The hotel was well maintained and very classy. The beds were so comfy!! The accommodations were perfect for what we needed and it was located in a central location, so we were able to get to downtown Austin in about 20 minutes. There was a weird stench on the 6th floor but other than that, it was a fantastic stay.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
A.V.
Great stay. We were to warm in our room. Loved this Hotel
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"No Breakfast"
Great Hotel, but no complimentary breakfast? I thought that would be a standard like the Embassy Suites.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
Andy
"Outstanding"
Outstanding. I will always look there first, when I am in Austin.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
Brandon
"A "second-class Marriot""
This hotel was like a "second class Marriot". The rooms were a bit small; the public restrooms were very dirty; the room bathroom was ok. I would definitely look at a better value elsewhere around this section of town.
Response by Austin Marriott North
I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced in regards to the size of our guest rooms and the cleanliness of our public facilities. I assure you, this is not standard of our property, as our public restrooms are very well kept. I have, however, spoken with our housekeeping department to ensure this doesn't happen in the future. I look forward to you returning to our property and allowing us to show you the level of service we are accustom to giving our guests.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
Ernesto
"Pleasant Overnight Stay!"
Overnighted here for a wedding we attended. The hotel was one of the nicest we've stayed in for quite some time.
1 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2014
Albert
"great hotel"
quiet, clean, comfortable!
2 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2014
miranda
"Last minute trip"
We decided at the last minute to go to the cross country meet in Round Rock. They had a great room, very clean and comfortable, and it was quiet. Which we need after a long trip and a lot of loud fans.
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
"Recommended"
Great place to stay. Decent value. I would recommend.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
"Great hotel, nice location."
We enjoyed our stay at the Marriott. The room was very nice and it was very quiet. The hotel is in a nice location near restaurants and a movie theater. There's even a nice little park across the street.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Schnizzie
"yummiest beds ever!"
We recently visited this hotel for a weekend getaway. The beds, bedding, and pillows were incredibly comfortable. What a great night's sleep!
2 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Rebecca
The rates were a little too high.
2 night trip Oct 5, 2014
"Not too bad"
The hotel was conveniently located close to major highways. The cleanliness of the hotel was below par. When we walked into the room and opened the blinds, it was full of dust. The bed was not at all comfortable and gave me a backache. The front desk was helpful and kind. I was able to check out through dialing '0" on the hotel room phone.
Response by Austin Marriott North
Thank you for visiting our award winning hotel and for taking a moment to share your experience. I am glad to know that you found the location convenient since being able to easily move around the area is a key ingredient to any successful visit to Austin. I am however sorry that you found the room dusty as that is certainly not acceptable for our team or our guests. In addition, I feel bad that you felt the Marriott Revive bedding package was uncomfortable. As you can imagine, a tremedous amount of research is invested to ensure a good nights rest for our guests and I apologize that this was not a restful time for you. As you noted, our team is very kind and anxious to please all of our guests. Should you ever encounter any concerns during your future visits, please let us know immediately so we can make it right.
2 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
"Perfect Stay"
Great service! Very clean hotel & comfotable beds!!
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
"AWESOME"
AWESOME, I WILL STAY AGAIN
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
RENEE
"Amazing stay!"
Loved the hotel.
Response by Austin Marriott North
So glad you "LOVED the HOTEL" and had an "AMAZING STAY!" Our goal is to ensure that all of our valued guests can say this after staying with us! We work very hard as a team to ensure you are cared for while away from home. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
Matthew
all food eaten was excellent....the employees are very very nice and attentive....however one bar of soap for a double room for use in the bathroom sink and shower is just not good enough....also could have used more than one cup of coffee each In the morning....in room coffee was good just not enough of it !
Response by Austin Marriott North
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay! Especially all of the food which our talented culiary team takes great care and pride in creating for our guests. Regarding the soap - I understand your concern, it does seem odd at first glance. In our most recent amenity offerings upgrade, we added a liquid hand soap to the bottled amenities to use at the sink. Perhaps we should move that bottle over to the soap dish to make it more obvious... Thank you for taking the time to point out that opportunity. We look forward to seeing you again on your future visits to Austin!
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Nice!"
This hotel is situated in a really great location in the Austin/Round Rock area. Located close to lots of great restaurants and shopping (down the street from a Huge Shopping Plaza and Round Rock Premium Outlets). The hotel was beautiful and the breakfast at the onsite restaurant was fantastic. Definitely will be staying again!
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
Ashley
"Great Experience"
From the moment I checked in, everyone was very, very nice and defined the expression "going above and beyond" in their customer service. The food at the restaurant was very good and the wait staff was the best that I have ever seen at a hotel restaurant. The front desk folks where exceptionally nice even though they were very busy, not a one of them appeared flustered. The room was very clean and the beds are super comfy. I would stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Loved It!"
I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. It lived up to and beyond my expectations. The only disappointment was I was expecting a refrigerator in my room- I called the front desk and within 10 minutes security was at my door with one. Wonderful stay! Total relaxation!!- Rates were great-room was very clean-Great getaway-with everything you could want close at hand-room service was excellent_ I will be back
3 night trip Aug 28, 2014
"Comfy hotel w/ nice staff"
Great hotel w/ very helpful & friendly staff. Restaurant is nice and priced well. Starbucks and comfy lounge area, nice work out room.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"room smell"
Room was hot and smelly . Like BO...maybe a hotter wash on the sheets and pillow cases would help. Otherwise the hotel was fine and staff was friendly. Location and ease of getting there off hwy. Was good.
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2014
Gregg nowlin
"Very Friendly Staff"
This hotel is conveniently located in North Austin. We had easy access to all the attractions of Austin. We were minutes away from shopping, eating, and the capitol. The hotel was very nice with a wonderful staff who made sure our every need was attended to. I have all ready told my sister to stay her next weekend on her trip to Austin, and have told my other family that we will be staying her on any other trips we take to Austin. Great hotel, great staff, great location!
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Seth
"Toilets are Loud! Beds are so Comfy!!"
This Marriott is great! I love their comfortable beds!! But the walls are thin! You can hear their toilets at night and during the day when they are flush!
Response by Austin Marriott North
Thank you for the comments re: the Award Winning Austin Marriott North. I am thrilled that you enjoyed our Revive Bedding Package and had a great nights sleep while at the hotel. The hotel has recently undergone a multi million dollar rennovation including added dining options at our Starbucks Cafe and complete bathroom upgrades. As part of that we included new spa type vanities with white quartz counters and modern walk in showers in our rooms. I would agree that the new toilets are a bit loud, but to be honest they new "pressure assist" style units are both eco friendly and completely solve the clog issues that plauge most hotels. I am sorry that you found them disturbing, but I hope it didn't detract too much from your overall enjoyment of our beautiful property. I do look forward to having you visit us again the next time you head our way from Houston.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
Shee Shee
it was great place to stay at and quite
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
antonia
"Old and Stinky"
This hotel has a nice lobby and ground floor. However, when we got off the elevator on the 4th floor, the entire floor smelled of urine. It was horrible. Because of our late arrival, we did not report the stench to management. Our room didn't smell like that. The linens on the bed also smelled of mildew. We will NEVER stay at this property again. Oh, and I forgot to mention the room has popcorn ceilings.
1 night business trip Aug 9, 2014
MJ
We stay at Marriott hotels often because of the consistent quality. This Marriott, though still above the level of most every large chain median priced hotel, it just wasn't up to the standard we usually find with other Marriott's we have stayed at.
2 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2014
The room was really nice but the pillows were way to soft. The location of the hotel was great. Not to far from everything but not right in the middle of the city. I would stay there again.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Made reservation through expedia, room did nt have a refrigerator, no microwave, was told by hotel staff I will be charged for wireless internet network for a king suite, which was just a large room with a king sized bed. Breakfast was good at the RC grill.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
betty
The hotel was nice, I really enjoyed the stay. The staff was super friendly and helpful. The bathroom was small, but it met my needs just fine. The bed was super plush, it was so comfortable that I am researching the bed to buy one for my house!
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"Beautiful hotel sitting on a hill in hill country"
It was a beautiful hotel. I loved being away from the traffic and the row of hotels on I-35. The staff was friendly and helpful. Great place to stay and I will be returning.
Christine
"Super Hotel and Location...but small bathroom"
I will stay here again. Great location. Friendly staff. Very clean and the bed & pillows were comfortable. However, the bathroom is super small.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
It was a nice hotel and the staff was nice, but the indoor pool was freezing.
Response by Austin Marriott North
I am thrilled to know that you had such a positive experience at our hotel and enjoyed the Staff service and the RC Grille. We are happy to be able to offer an Indoor pool for our guests that is available rain or shine, hot or cold. I do feel bad that you didn't enjoy the pool as much. We heat the pool to a nice 82 degrees year round. I understand it can feel a bit cool when first entering the water but it is designed to ensure a refreshing experience vs. the hot summer water we get in outdoor pools in this part of the country. Further, we work to balance the pool water and the air conditioned indoor area for the pool to keep things nice and comfortable vs warm and muggy. I do hope you will join us again when traveling to the area and we appreciate you taking the time to share your review!
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Jae
"BEST BED EVER!!"
PLEASANT...WE WERE SURPRISED THERE WASN'T A FREE CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST...JUST DIDN'T KNOW.
1 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2014
CRAIGART2000
"Wonderful Visit"
Our overall visit was wonderful, from the check in to the check out, the hotel staff went out of their way to make us feel welcomed. Several of our baseball team members stayed at the hotel and everyone agreed that service was top notch. The hotel isn't brand new, but the service and rooms were great. We'll definitely stay here again on our next baseball trip to Round Rock. Thank you for wonderful stay.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
Baseball Family
"Beautiful hotel!"
Everything was great: the staff gave us a great room that was quiet and even provided milk for the baby!
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Not Quite There"
The room had a terrible smell in it and the floors and walls had so little insulation that you could hear all sorts of noises all throughout the night. The thermostat did not work correctly.
Response by Austin Marriott North
I was sorry to hear that your experince at our Award Winning hotel was not up to your or our standards. We take our guest feedback very seriously and work very hard to ensure we learn and improve with every comment. With our guests privacy in mind our rooms are constructed with heavy concrete walls on one side and then heavily insulated drywall walls on the other side. However, even with these advance measures I understand that neighbors can still on occasion exceed these barriers. I do hope you will consider staying with us again and if a situation like this should arise, please let us know as soon as possible so we can remedy the situation and get you on to a good nights rest. As for the odor, we are constantly aware of odors that guests might create (perfumes, food, etc.) and do have a number of preemptive measures we attempt to take to ensure your room is "neutral" at check-in. One other thing to consider is that we do have new carpet that is a high quality wool and does have some natural odor to it. Again, please let us know if you ever experience anything other than a fresh and clean room. Our entire staff is here to serve in any way we can.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
"This hotel customer service awful!!"
This is the absolute worst hotel experience I have we had. I will not be booking with hotels.com ever again. I made a reservation for 4 people with 2 full beds. Upon check in at hotel, I was told they only had a room with 1 king bed and handed my key. The hotel manager said that was my fault , that I should have booked my room sooner. I had booked it two weeks out. Another employee told me they had sent letters out a day before my stay saying they couldn't accommodate me. Obvio
Response by Austin Marriott North
We are very sorry that your vist to our hotel fell short of your expectations. As you mentioned, we had sold all of the rooms with double beds months in advance and unfortunatley did not have one available for you. We did indeed attempt to notify all guests possible in advance that we would not be able to honor their request for a double bed room. However, we do not have access to any contact information for our guests that choose to reserve their room through a "third-party" site such as hotels.com, expedia, etc. The reservation does guarantee you will have a room and it will have either a king or two double beds, unfortunately when booking this way, that is the best information available. As we were not able to meet your needs, we offered to cancel your reservation at no charge and did find a room with two beds at another hotel in the area, but you declined that generous offer. I understand how frustrating traveling can be at times, I do hope your future travels will be better as a result of this experince.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
Perfect location.
1 night trip Jun 4, 2014
Awesome service and facilities.
1 night trip May 30, 2014
"Great hotel at great price. Breakfast included!"
High Marriott standards great breakfast nice lobby, nice room and shower
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Hotel said room enough for 4 people. But that is not true.
2 night family trip May 24, 2014
"Wow, great overnight stop!"
Amazing customer service, amazing attention to details, had a great stay!
1 night trip May 25, 2014
"Nice & Comfortable."
The room was clean and the beds were very comfortable. Housekeeping brought the extra towels right away. Would stay again and again.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Close to venue"
We were attending an evening wedding. The motel was 10 miles from the wedding venue. The hotel was easy to get to traveling in and was convenient to the wedding venue. We left and came back near midnight. The parking lot felt secure and well lit. I would recommend the hotel to others.
Other trip May 18, 2014
We did enjoy our stay, it was close to food and shopping and our event. The hotel staff was helpful and kind. My only problem was they could not fulfill our request for a room with two beds. The pullout couch was not comfortable for an adult. We were told it was first come, even though we called ahead to say we would be arriving late.
2 night trip May 9, 2014
"Nice but verify booking"
I booked this room online 6 weeks in advance. I booked 2 double beds since I was traveling with my mother. When I got there, my room had one king bed and I was told that when I made the reservation, that double beds were a "request". First of all, that ridiculous. If I am booking 2 doubles, it's because that's what I need. If I was OK with 1 king, I would have booked 1 king. Either way, if they were unable to honor my "request", I should have been notified through email in advance that my "request" couldn't be met and would I be OK with a king. Instead I was told when I got there that there was a sofa bed and I could use that. Of course, I wasn't going to let my 76 year old mother sleep on a sofa bed so yay me (not!). Then after all that, no one ever came to clean my room (I didn't have a Do Not Disturb sign out and I was gone from 8am - midnight that day). I called down when I arrived home that night and they were very apologetic and did have someone bring up towels immediately. The hotel is beautiful and the rooms were nice and the staff was nice. I would just be sure before you go, that you verify with the hotel that the room you booked is the one you're going to get.
Response by Austin Marriott North
I am glad to hear that overall the staff took good care of you and that you felt the rooms were nice. I do feel bad about us not having any double rooms available for you when you arrived. Unfortunately, these rooms had been sold out well in advance to another group. I do wish there was a better process from online bookings such as this to communicate requests such as this in advance. This reservation simply guarantees you a room that will have either a king size or two double beds. In the future, certainly feel free to call us directly in advance for any special needs you may have. I am also sorry to hear that your room was not cleaned while you were out for the day. Without the room number and date of visit it is hard to know exactly what occured, but I can assure you that this is very unusual and again I am sorry for the miscommuncation that clearly must have occured to lead to this outcome. I do hope you will plan to join us again when your travels bring you back to the area.
2 night trip May 9, 2014
Overall a good stay.
1 night business trip May 10, 2014
Tina
"Groupon buyer"
Great central location and breakfast choices!
3 night trip Apr 24, 2014
"Quick trip to Austin"
Quality hotel, terrific staff, relaxing weekend! Though not much good shopping or entertainment surrounds this hotel, a mall, the Arboretum and downtown Austin are an easy drive.We'll be back for another quick weekend stay.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014