All hotels in Round Rock, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2600 La Frontera Blvd, Round Rock, TX, 78681, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"room smell"
Room was hot and smelly . Like BO...maybe a hotter wash on the sheets and pillow cases would help. Otherwise the hotel was fine and staff was friendly. Location and ease of getting there off hwy. Was good.
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2014
Gregg nowlin
"Very Friendly Staff"
This hotel is conveniently located in North Austin. We had easy access to all the attractions of Austin. We were minutes away from shopping, eating, and the capitol. The hotel was very nice with a wonderful staff who made sure our every need was attended to. I have all ready told my sister to stay her next weekend on her trip to Austin, and have told my other family that we will be staying her on any other trips we take to Austin. Great hotel, great staff, great location!
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Seth
"Toilets are Loud! Beds are so Comfy!!"
This Marriott is great! I love their comfortable beds!! But the walls are thin! You can hear their toilets at night and during the day when they are flush!
Response by Austin Marriott North
Thank you for the comments re: the Award Winning Austin Marriott North. I am thrilled that you enjoyed our Revive Bedding Package and had a great nights sleep while at the hotel. The hotel has recently undergone a multi million dollar rennovation including added dining options at our Starbucks Cafe and complete bathroom upgrades. As part of that we included new spa type vanities with white quartz counters and modern walk in showers in our rooms. I would agree that the new toilets are a bit loud, but to be honest they new "pressure assist" style units are both eco friendly and completely solve the clog issues that plauge most hotels. I am sorry that you found them disturbing, but I hope it didn't detract too much from your overall enjoyment of our beautiful property. I do look forward to having you visit us again the next time you head our way from Houston.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
Shee Shee
it was great place to stay at and quite
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
antonia
"Old and Stinky"
This hotel has a nice lobby and ground floor. However, when we got off the elevator on the 4th floor, the entire floor smelled of urine. It was horrible. Because of our late arrival, we did not report the stench to management. Our room didn't smell like that. The linens on the bed also smelled of mildew. We will NEVER stay at this property again. Oh, and I forgot to mention the room has popcorn ceilings.
1 night business trip Aug 9, 2014
MJ
We stay at Marriott hotels often because of the consistent quality. This Marriott, though still above the level of most every large chain median priced hotel, it just wasn't up to the standard we usually find with other Marriott's we have stayed at.
2 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2014
The room was really nice but the pillows were way to soft. The location of the hotel was great. Not to far from everything but not right in the middle of the city. I would stay there again.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Made reservation through expedia, room did nt have a refrigerator, no microwave, was told by hotel staff I will be charged for wireless internet network for a king suite, which was just a large room with a king sized bed. Breakfast was good at the RC grill.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
betty
The hotel was nice, I really enjoyed the stay. The staff was super friendly and helpful. The bathroom was small, but it met my needs just fine. The bed was super plush, it was so comfortable that I am researching the bed to buy one for my house!
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"Beautiful hotel sitting on a hill in hill country"
It was a beautiful hotel. I loved being away from the traffic and the row of hotels on I-35. The staff was friendly and helpful. Great place to stay and I will be returning.
Christine
"Super Hotel and Location...but small bathroom"
I will stay here again. Great location. Friendly staff. Very clean and the bed & pillows were comfortable. However, the bathroom is super small.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
It was a nice hotel and the staff was nice, but the indoor pool was freezing.
Response by Austin Marriott North
I am thrilled to know that you had such a positive experience at our hotel and enjoyed the Staff service and the RC Grille. We are happy to be able to offer an Indoor pool for our guests that is available rain or shine, hot or cold. I do feel bad that you didn't enjoy the pool as much. We heat the pool to a nice 82 degrees year round. I understand it can feel a bit cool when first entering the water but it is designed to ensure a refreshing experience vs. the hot summer water we get in outdoor pools in this part of the country. Further, we work to balance the pool water and the air conditioned indoor area for the pool to keep things nice and comfortable vs warm and muggy. I do hope you will join us again when traveling to the area and we appreciate you taking the time to share your review!
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Jae
"BEST BED EVER!!"
PLEASANT...WE WERE SURPRISED THERE WASN'T A FREE CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST...JUST DIDN'T KNOW.
1 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2014
CRAIGART2000
"Wonderful Visit"
Our overall visit was wonderful, from the check in to the check out, the hotel staff went out of their way to make us feel welcomed. Several of our baseball team members stayed at the hotel and everyone agreed that service was top notch. The hotel isn't brand new, but the service and rooms were great. We'll definitely stay here again on our next baseball trip to Round Rock. Thank you for wonderful stay.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
Baseball Family
"Beautiful hotel!"
Everything was great: the staff gave us a great room that was quiet and even provided milk for the baby!
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Not Quite There"
The room had a terrible smell in it and the floors and walls had so little insulation that you could hear all sorts of noises all throughout the night. The thermostat did not work correctly.
Response by Austin Marriott North
I was sorry to hear that your experince at our Award Winning hotel was not up to your or our standards. We take our guest feedback very seriously and work very hard to ensure we learn and improve with every comment. With our guests privacy in mind our rooms are constructed with heavy concrete walls on one side and then heavily insulated drywall walls on the other side. However, even with these advance measures I understand that neighbors can still on occasion exceed these barriers. I do hope you will consider staying with us again and if a situation like this should arise, please let us know as soon as possible so we can remedy the situation and get you on to a good nights rest. As for the odor, we are constantly aware of odors that guests might create (perfumes, food, etc.) and do have a number of preemptive measures we attempt to take to ensure your room is "neutral" at check-in. One other thing to consider is that we do have new carpet that is a high quality wool and does have some natural odor to it. Again, please let us know if you ever experience anything other than a fresh and clean room. Our entire staff is here to serve in any way we can.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
"This hotel customer service awful!!"
This is the absolute worst hotel experience I have we had. I will not be booking with hotels.com ever again. I made a reservation for 4 people with 2 full beds. Upon check in at hotel, I was told they only had a room with 1 king bed and handed my key. The hotel manager said that was my fault , that I should have booked my room sooner. I had booked it two weeks out. Another employee told me they had sent letters out a day before my stay saying they couldn't accommodate me. Obvio
Response by Austin Marriott North
We are very sorry that your vist to our hotel fell short of your expectations. As you mentioned, we had sold all of the rooms with double beds months in advance and unfortunatley did not have one available for you. We did indeed attempt to notify all guests possible in advance that we would not be able to honor their request for a double bed room. However, we do not have access to any contact information for our guests that choose to reserve their room through a "third-party" site such as hotels.com, expedia, etc. The reservation does guarantee you will have a room and it will have either a king or two double beds, unfortunately when booking this way, that is the best information available. As we were not able to meet your needs, we offered to cancel your reservation at no charge and did find a room with two beds at another hotel in the area, but you declined that generous offer. I understand how frustrating traveling can be at times, I do hope your future travels will be better as a result of this experince.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
Perfect location.
1 night trip Jun 4, 2014
Awesome service and facilities.
1 night trip May 30, 2014
"Great hotel at great price. Breakfast included!"
High Marriott standards great breakfast nice lobby, nice room and shower
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Hotel said room enough for 4 people. But that is not true.
2 night family trip May 24, 2014
"Wow, great overnight stop!"
Amazing customer service, amazing attention to details, had a great stay!
1 night trip May 25, 2014
"Nice & Comfortable."
The room was clean and the beds were very comfortable. Housekeeping brought the extra towels right away. Would stay again and again.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Close to venue"
We were attending an evening wedding. The motel was 10 miles from the wedding venue. The hotel was easy to get to traveling in and was convenient to the wedding venue. We left and came back near midnight. The parking lot felt secure and well lit. I would recommend the hotel to others.
Other trip May 18, 2014
We did enjoy our stay, it was close to food and shopping and our event. The hotel staff was helpful and kind. My only problem was they could not fulfill our request for a room with two beds. The pullout couch was not comfortable for an adult. We were told it was first come, even though we called ahead to say we would be arriving late.
2 night trip May 9, 2014
"Nice but verify booking"
I booked this room online 6 weeks in advance. I booked 2 double beds since I was traveling with my mother. When I got there, my room had one king bed and I was told that when I made the reservation, that double beds were a "request". First of all, that ridiculous. If I am booking 2 doubles, it's because that's what I need. If I was OK with 1 king, I would have booked 1 king. Either way, if they were unable to honor my "request", I should have been notified through email in advance that my "request" couldn't be met and would I be OK with a king. Instead I was told when I got there that there was a sofa bed and I could use that. Of course, I wasn't going to let my 76 year old mother sleep on a sofa bed so yay me (not!). Then after all that, no one ever came to clean my room (I didn't have a Do Not Disturb sign out and I was gone from 8am - midnight that day). I called down when I arrived home that night and they were very apologetic and did have someone bring up towels immediately. The hotel is beautiful and the rooms were nice and the staff was nice. I would just be sure before you go, that you verify with the hotel that the room you booked is the one you're going to get.
Response by Austin Marriott North
I am glad to hear that overall the staff took good care of you and that you felt the rooms were nice. I do feel bad about us not having any double rooms available for you when you arrived. Unfortunately, these rooms had been sold out well in advance to another group. I do wish there was a better process from online bookings such as this to communicate requests such as this in advance. This reservation simply guarantees you a room that will have either a king size or two double beds. In the future, certainly feel free to call us directly in advance for any special needs you may have. I am also sorry to hear that your room was not cleaned while you were out for the day. Without the room number and date of visit it is hard to know exactly what occured, but I can assure you that this is very unusual and again I am sorry for the miscommuncation that clearly must have occured to lead to this outcome. I do hope you will plan to join us again when your travels bring you back to the area.
2 night trip May 9, 2014
Overall a good stay.
1 night business trip May 10, 2014
Tina
"Groupon buyer"
Great central location and breakfast choices!
3 night trip Apr 24, 2014
"Quick trip to Austin"
Quality hotel, terrific staff, relaxing weekend! Though not much good shopping or entertainment surrounds this hotel, a mall, the Arboretum and downtown Austin are an easy drive.We'll be back for another quick weekend stay.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
Cami
"Comfortable and easy access"
Stayed one night. A couple of things that were not up to par: got billed for internet although it was part of hotel rate when I booked, and although the breakfast was good, they were short-staffed and the pleasant server had difficulty keeping up with the full dinning room. We will probably not book again.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
Norma T
"Excellent Customer Service!"
I am on a special diet and I talked to the hostess about it and she asked me to come in and rest and she would take care of it. Music to my ears. She delivered exactly what I needed!
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Lovely Hotel"
Great hotel. Very friendly and helpful staff. When we arrived our room didn't have a sleeper so I called the front desk and they moved us right away. The beds were AMAZINGly comfortable. They have Starbucks in the lobby (for purchase) and it was very good. I didn't try the breakfast but my mother in law did and she said it was very good. because the rate we got didn't include breakfast or wifi. So if that's important to you make sure it's included in your price. The workout room and pool were also great. I really liked this hotel.
2 night family trip Mar 28, 2014
Austin lover
The hotel is good. However, the bed and pillow are a little soft to me. Service is very good.
1 night family trip Mar 29, 2014
PC
Great sheets!!!! Very clean, great service
1 night business trip Mar 29, 2014
AJ
"Great visit"
I like the comfort of their beds and also loved the set up in their lobby. Enjoyed the gym. I do recommend they put refrigerators and microwave in the rooms. I was not able to eat all my food from the restaurant and wish they had a refrigerator in the room. Other than that the stay was great! I would stay again if I needed to.
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Mrs. Williams
"A++++"
Wonderful location, the service was spectacular and rooms were so clean! This hotel definitely made my first stay in Austin the very comfortable and easy.
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Meghan
Awesome hotel. Great service.
2 night business trip Mar 14, 2014
gabe
"Newer hotel with nice bed"
Hotel was newer looking and bed was very comfortable. Lobby and fitness center was very nice. Room could've used a mini fridge.
2 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2014
"Wonderful!"
Very good
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2014
Jorge de la Paz
"SXSW 2014"
Great price, great condition, great hotel to stay at!
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Brittany
Good experience. I requested a room change and they were very helpful. Food was good.
Other trip Mar 12, 2014
"Bar/Restaurant VERY disappointing!"
We got to the hotel Saturday night around 10:40 with three of our twenty something daughters and grandson for some down time together after a crazy busy day. Starving, cold from being at Rodeo Austin in the heavy rain, we entered the bar area to have some snacks from the bar menu we had seen the night before...only to be told there was no food available - kitchen was closed. Thirty people in the bar on a Saturday night and no bar snacks? Then we were told we could order a pizza and have it delivered. Great...but you can't eat it in the bar, you have to go to the lobby??? Really? Very nice facility, great front desk staff but the bar is a bust. And the heavy sales pitch on the breakfast buffet also not appreciated. Would not stay there again, regardless!
Response by Austin Marriott North
Suzanne, I want to thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We do apologize about being closed when you wanted dinner. I completely understand wanting a nice hot meal after a long hard day. Unfortunately, we do not have much food business after 10:30, so we close at the time nightly. Due to local health code, we cannot allow outside food or beverage. We would have been more than happy to set you up in the lobby with some delivery pizza or Chinese food and some cold beverages, and we also have a selection of snacks in the gift shop. We do tell all our guests about the breakfast buffet, as it is a great deal on the weekend at $12.95. I hope we have the opportunity to serve you again. Sincerely, Aaron Jones Restaurant Manager
2 night family trip Mar 7, 2014
"Didnt get the room I ordered"
I was not given the type of room i requested. I need a room w 2 dbl beds,instead I was given a room with a king bed. This resulted on me spending the night on the floor I was told at the front desk that i would be given extra blankets and pillows to lay in the floor. Instead all I got was a couple of bed sheets I understand the hotel was at or near capacity, but sleeping in the floor on just a sheet was not enjoyable
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
Manuel
This hotel would have recieved a higher rating but the power and water went out on our third day for several hours we had to leave and could not get dressed properly, and we were not accommedated for this inconvienence.
Response by Austin Marriott North
Thank you for sharing your experience with the visit to our hotel and the noon-time power outage on the last day. I am glad to know that all went well overall with your visit and I certainly am empathetic to the needs of our guests when there is an event like a power outage. In this situation, the power was out throughout the immediate area including all of the shopping areas on both sides of I-35. Unlike many hotels, we do have a large generator that started-up to provide critical emergency and safety related services to the hotel, but that doesn’t always meet all the needs of our guests. We were told by the power company that an animal was seeking warmth and climbed into a transformer causing the area wide outage. While this type of issue is very rare at our hotel, we understand the negative impact it can have and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you again and we look forward to having you visit us again in the near future.
4 night business trip Nov 27, 2013
THIS WAS ABSOLUTLEY THE BEST HOTEL STAY I HAVE HAD IN MY LIFE. THE ROOM WAS GREAT THE PEOPLE WERE GREAT THE RESTAURANT WAS FABULOURS. I EVEN HAD A GUY WHO SHUT OFF IS VACCUUM CLEANER SO THAT I COULD FINISH MY CALL. WHAT A GREAT STAY
4 night trip Nov 20, 2013
DARYL MCGINNIS
"Away from UT post-game win noise"
Reasonable extra charge for wi-fi and buffet breakfast. Your site also allows for cancellations if plans change.
1 night trip Nov 28, 2013
CPV
"Last minute trip!"
Friendly, fast check-in. Room was clean and neat, and even had a pretty view of the city. The only complaint - very thin walls. I could hear the people next door very clearly :(
1 night trip Nov 27, 2013
"Liked the room."
The king bed room was nice and roomy, I liked it a lot.
1 night romance trip Nov 2, 2013
Joe K.
"Very Nice and Convenient Place to stay"
Had the most comfortable bed I have ever slept on. In fact, Marriott sells their beds and has the information in the room. I have severe joint problems and problematic arthritis. This was the first time in years that I woke up without any pain and felt amazingly refreshed. I will be purchasing one of these beds in my future! Thanks for the great rest, Marriott! Not too far from Austin and worth the short drive for a very reasonable price.
Other trip Nov 1, 2013
"Lost my res"
I booked my hotel and they didn't have the reservation when we checked in. Obviously you had it in your system so don't know what happened. I hope I don't get double charged for a lost reservation!
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013