All hotels in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
3610 Gateway Boulevard NW, 34th Ave and Calgary Trail NW, Edmonton, AB, T6J 7H8, Canada, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Nice hotel near West Edmonton Mall"
Very nice staffs, comfort room and very clean, good swimming pool with slide (kids love it). Breakfast is good.
5 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Henry
"Decent Hotel for the price"
Free Breakfast is horrible, but free I guess. Compared to others, not good, no hot food other that toast or frozen waffle to warm up. Kids enjoyed the swimming pool, but it's small and was busy.
Response by Super 8 Edmonton South
Dear Guest, We apologize that our breakfast menu did not meet your expectations. What we are serving are more than the standard of Super 8, the reason we called it Enhanced Breakfast. We added yogurt, hard boiled eggs, cheese, muffins and frozen waffles, so that our guest will have more options. We will try to look any possibilities to improve more in our breakfast selections. We appreciate your feedback. Weekends with the team will always be a challenge in the pool area and we apologize again for that. Nice to know that your kids enjoyed it in spite of so busy that time. You are always welcome in our Super 8 family and hopefully you will give us another chance to stay with us soon. Thank you for your business. Sincerely yours, Juvy Santos Hotel Manager
3 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Rob
"Praiseworthy"
Overall we were very satisfied with the Super 8 Edmonton South. Especially impressive and praiseworthy was the honesty shown by the person that cleaned our room after we checked out, and then by the office personnel when we returned in panic to report that I had left a jacket with my wallet containing credit cards, ID, etc. in the inside pocket in the room closet. To our great relief,the jacket and wallet had been brought intact to the office, and after requesting that I identify them, they were kindly returned to me with our sincere gratitude, and we were able to proceed home. Very noteworthy to say the least, in regards to this hotel.
1 night family trip Nov 5, 2014
Jody
"hotel is in convenient location.."
short stay not fair to assess hotel on a short stay duration
Other trip Apr 4, 2014
"Comfortable and spacious"
When I first got there I was impressed. One notable thing that got a sour taste in my mouth was that the ad on Hotels.com said there are roll away beds available. This was not true. When I asked the front desk gave me two mats the same kind used in jr. high gym class for aerobics for beds. But over all the room was spacious and clean as well as comfortable.
1 night trip Mar 26, 2014
"close to amenities"
I was disappointed that the pool was down, when I booked my room earlier in the day I specifically asked and it was working then.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2013
"Fast Slide!!!"
Awesome waterside. Rooms were very noisy, could hear everything going on in the next room and floor above. Dirty in the corners of the bathroom.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2013
The staff was friendly, and the kids loved the pool, but the room and bathroom were below par compared to other Super 8 hotels. The toilet and wash basin both seemed to be clogged and were draining very slowly. Other than that the location is pretty decent if you have work in the South side of Edmonton, or even downtown.
1 night trip Mar 24, 2013
AT

Love this gotel. Decent pool, big rooms, good breakfast, discount WEM tickets
4 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
"Room/ pool cleanliness is a concern. Rest is OK"
Overall it was good.....Location is fantastic. Parking is easily available Ice machine/ Morning breakfast are the good facility.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
"Clean room, quiet night."
Clean room ,staff was friendly, good location .
1 night romance trip Jun 15, 2015
"Good value, Edmonton South"
Business trip. One night stay. Good value for money. Plan to come back.
Response by Super 8 Edmonton South
Dear Guest, We appreciate your wonderful review of our hotel, Super 8 Edmonton South! We are so delighted that everything went well on your business trip stay with us. Looking forward to welcoming you back as part of our Super 8 family. Thank you for your business. Sincerely, Juvy Santos, Hotel Manager
1 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
Geoffrey
"Okay. Good for a quick, non-luxury, trip."
The hotel was okay. The bottom of our tub was gross, so we were not able to give our son a bath when he needed one after to pool. The beds were so loud when you rolled over I thought it would wake our son. But, my sister and I booked on separate websites, but we're able to call and get adjoining rooms still, so that was nice.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
"location!"
Great location! Within walking distance of many stores and restaurants.
Response by Super 8 Edmonton South
Thank-you for choosing the Super 8 Edmonton South. We appreciate your feed back and we are happy that our hotel can be in a awesome location for you! We look forward to having you stay with us again! thank you!
1 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
Jaclyn
"Simple room, empty bottles"
Room was not properly cleaned upon arrival, empty bottles of coolers were left beside the microwave.
Response by Super 8 Edmonton South
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Super 8 Edmonton South. We apologise that the room was not cleaned properly, we do try and ensure that all of our rooms are double checked before guests enter to make sure that your stay is the best stay possible. If you would please make things like this known to the staff so that we may get you another room to enjoy your stay in. We hope that you will give us another chance at the Super 8 Edmonton South to show you that we take pride in our hotel and our rooms.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"nice pool and tub"
Clean and comfy place in a perfect location, close to downtown and surrounded by all amenities. Pool and hot tub are nice and very well maintained. Breakfast is just ok, toast and coffee kind of thing.
3 night trip Jun 14, 2015
Dennis
"Bad family trip request denied! !!!"
Had booked two rooms requested adjoining rooms, or atleast same floor. Upon check in was informed that not sure what day staff did but request was there but unfortunately they were full and we were on separate floors nice family trip.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
Nice comfortable convenient hotel. Great continental breakfast
Other trip May 20, 2015
Dee
"Good for families with small kids."
Quick to check in to hotel. The room was clean. The pool is fun for youn children. The hotel is easily accessible from the main roads. There are lots of stores and restaurants close by. One bed was very noisy unfortunately, every time you moved the mattress made lots of squeaky noises.
Other trip May 18, 2015
"great family hotel"
It was good.
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"was ok"
They rooms were ok a little small for for people.but the lack of enough pillows was complained by our entire club who stayed there.
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"Central located hotel close to shopping."
A good breakfast room and pool and hot tub. Elevator way to slow!
Other trip May 2, 2015
"very nice"
very nice hotel. clean, quiet and comfortable. Regular prices high but a good deal with a discount
1 night trip Apr 22, 2015
"Decent stay at a decent price"
Well maintained rooms. Passable breakfast. Elevator was sluggish and in need of a make over. Rest of the hotel seemed well maintained and up to good standards. Staff was friendly and helpful when necessary. Good price will have me staying again when I'm back in edmonton.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
"Strictly business"
Middle East personnel , they just simply didn't go to that extra length to ask you any additional question or even crack a smile .
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
laszlo
"good rate"
the price was right and overall was an alright stay but probably wouldn't book there again. We didn't like having the sink outside bathroom. Overall it could be cleaner, rooms and dining area. Staff was friendly and liked that pool was open at 6
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
duane
"Shady characters"
Day staff were great, breakfast was only fair at best, room was good....Some questionable men hanging around lobby throughout the day and by the entrance at night. Male night staff made inappropriate suggestion of skinny dipping in hotel pool to my 18 year old daughter and her friend after they returned from concert... Will never stay there again.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
concerned mom
"Great stay with a nice waterslide!"
Spent 4 days in Edmonton and it was great to come back to swim and enjoy some time in the hot tub. Ideal location in South Edmonton a couple of kilometers from South Edmonton Common Shopping outlets! Handy also to the University. Only one concern was water pressure in the shower was a bit lacking. Great place to stay.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
Neil
"No sleep"
All was good checking in until we found out lots of hockey players were staying there young kids seven to twelve years old and about nine pm they started running up and down the hallway rough housing to the point I had to go out at about ten pm to tell them we were trying to sleep then after that I made a call to the desk they said they were checking into it so others must of been complaining so I though that would of did it but the running and loud talking continue until I finally fell sleep at about midnight I think they could of put us on a different floor or tell us they were full of sport teams so we could of went to a different hotel
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Family friendly"
I recommend this hotel to anyone with a family they're very accommodating and if you have stuff to do on the south side its great value/location
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
"Weekend Away"
Friendly Staff
1 night business trip Mar 14, 2015
Martin
"Very Nice Hotel"
Was like a mini suite with a kitchen and bathroom seperating the living and sleeping area.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
"Satisfied"
Breakfast was good. Location is great. Rooms comfortable.
1 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
"Reasonably priced hotel near west Ed mall"
Kids loved the water slide! Room needed tissues. Staff was really helpful.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
Dee
"Good south edm location"
Central to south Edmonton and close to amenities. Hotel is a little dated. Bed was comfy, blankets were a little thin. The heater was loud and blew air directly onto the foot of the bed. Room was clean.
4 night romance trip Feb 2, 2015
Its an ok Hotel, Stayed there numerous times,, but I tried getting a room with a company credit card and they absolutely refused,, because my name was not on the card.. Even though it was a chip card and i had the pin,, it was still not good enough.. So anyone who wishes to book a room with a company credit card,, I highly recommend going someplace else.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
"Great for families"
For the cost you really can't go wrong. Breakfast is included, it is standard yogurt, fruit, toast, cereal, but the kids liked it. The kids loved the waterslide. Good location. Not fancy but does the trick.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"No warning of pool being closed"
We booked over Expedia and one of the reasons for going with this hotel was because it had a pool for our child. We get there and the pool is under renovations. Not impressed. Perhaps Expedia or Super 8 should have added some kind of note stating what days the pool was out of order. This has happened twice now with pools and booking with Expedia. Besides that, the hotel is in a good location near a lot of shopping and places to eat. Room was clean but could use an upgrade. Bathrooms are tiny. Staff was very friendly.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
Kat
"Terrible"
No baseboards in our room. Shower was terrible. Room needs to be gutted and redone. Bed felt like a piece of plywood. Had to see a chiropractor the next day. Continental had old boiled eggs. Will spend the extra money to stay somewhere else next time.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Dissappointed
"Meh"
Clean (well it does smell like vinegar!), off main artery into south Edmonton (convention). Kids will love the pool. Parents will probably wish the hot tub was less scummy. Breakfast is 'continental' (or better known as 'cold & basic'). Rooms are basic and in dire need of an update. If you were hoping for a quiet night, then bring earplugs as you'll be able to hear the all movement above you and all conversation next door to you (which, by all admissions, can be entertaining).
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
NothingS
"good"
easy and comfortable nice!
1 night business trip Dec 22, 2014
jianyun
"Clean hotel, reasonable price on main drag."
We decided to stay in Edmonton overnight on Christmas Eve after spending the evening with our son and grand children. I booked the hotel through expedia with no problems at all, faster than phoning for a reservation.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"It is nice"
It is nice with good breakfast, I have to pay more for room upgrade. Standard room don't have microwave
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
zafar
"Good hotel close to many shops."
We enjoyed the pool and the water slide.The hotel is very nicely located to the south common shopping area, and only a short drive to the airport.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Too small a room."
The rooms are nice saddly though the washroom was so small you had to almost sit on the toilet or get in the tub to close the door, also the sink was out in the room area. Not a well planed layout with a family.
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
Darin
"I dont recommend room 305"
This is the 3rd time we have stayed here my only complaint is the room we got this time (305) had no sink in the bathroom..
1 night trip with friends Nov 25, 2014
Tanya
"Good stay"
This hotel was clean and the staff was very helpful. I would stay at this hotel in the future for my business trips to Edmonton.
1 night business trip Nov 18, 2014
"Small room. Dripping bath tub faucet."
Dripping bath tub faucet. Small room. Room was long and narrow.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
ken
"Close to all restaurants"
I find the room was very dusty, no proper maintenance, need to properly painted, carpet was old and dusty and the king room has very small wash room and very small room. Not too much space.
Jack
"Nice place to stay"
The staff were friendly, and the room was clean and very quiet.