All hotels in Revere, Massachusetts, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here230 Lee Burbank Hwy, Revere, MA, 02151, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Excellent stop over"
It was stop over for 1 night. I love the early shuttle, starting at 4 am. I thought nobody worked at that wee hour. I took the one at 5 am. Everything was nice, but I did not have much time to enjoy. Will be back to the hotel again 5/23 to 5/27/2015. See you then. PS All the choices in 'This trip is for' are not appropriate, should have 'other' added. As mentioned before, it was a stop over for me, returning from Iceland to Houston.
1 night trip Apr 8, 2015
Jeffrey
"If you want superior service, you better stay here"
This was one of the best times I've spent away from home. This location provided several FREE daily trips shuttles to the airport, which is the central location for public transportation. The staff was so accommodating. They gave us printed step-by-step directions for all the tourist locations we wanted to visit. The lobby had hot coffee and tea available 24-hours, with cookies. The free FULL breakfast was excellent. They had waffles, eggs, sausages, cereals, etc. My BFF and I were extremely pleased and told the staff everyday how pleased we were with this location. This was our first time visiting Boston. We've made plans to return with a larger group and will definitely be staying here again!
3 night trip with friends Apr 6, 2015
Erica
"Overall satisfied"
When we arrived there was no power in the building and they were operating on a generator. It took about three hours to get things up and running which meant we had to go to another establishment to get dinner. The staff handled it very well though. The bed was comfy and overall we were happy. Some things can't be avoided.
1 night romance trip Mar 17, 2015
Andrea
"Park and Fly"
We took advantage of the park and fly. Great experience overall! Staff was very friendly and welcoming! Perfect hotel to stay before flying out! Great amenities! Thx
1 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
Roland
"Not many choices"
The airport shuttle is for all rooms not just the ones listed, horrific area, close to the airport. Room was WAY overpriced
1 night business trip Mar 14, 2015
"Repeat customer!"
Everything was good. We enjoy staying here when we are in town. If I had a complaint it would be that the rooms gets cleaned late and we were already in for the day when they came by to clean so we passed on service. Next time I would see if you can request earlier service. We will absolutely be back next time we are in town.
3 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
"Nice hotel near airport"
Great hotel near airport with free shuttle.
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
"Excellent!"
We booked a Stay Park Fly - Staff, room, food and shuttle service to Logan Airport was just perfect. Great Experience!
1 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
"Comfortable and quiet."
Wonderful bed and a pretty good breafast. But don't come late for breakfast because some of the good stuff will be gone. Great shuttle service from airport.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Was there for a 2 day meeting
2 night business trip Feb 25, 2015
Ann
"Park and Fly was Misleading"
We were there briefly for an overnight stay so we could take an early morning flight. I'm not sure where the confusion was, but we chose this hotel so we could Park and Fly only to find out when we checked in that we couldn't do that because we didn't book with the hotel directly. I'm not sure if it is because we booked with hotels.com or because part of the parking lot was covered with snow, but they could not accommodate us. They did find us alternate accommodations at the car rental place next door which was slightly more expensive and slightly less convenient, but at least got us parked so we could fly. The breakfast was good although rushed because it started at 6 and we needed to get the 6 am shuttle. They did give us boxed breakfast to take with us. I would stay here again if we could do the Park and Fly, but if planning to Park and Fly call the hotel directly as that may not be an option through hotels.com.
1 night family trip Feb 24, 2015
Debra
"Parking space didn't clean, full of snow"
I have been to this hotel many times. It is convenient as it is close to the airport and with airport shuttle. The room is clean and comfortable. Breakfast is good. The only thing I was not satisfied this time was the parking space. It's been more than 36 hours stop snowing while nobody cleaned the snow at parking lots. There were many empty parking space but full of snow. You could hardly find a space to park safely.
1 night trip Feb 16, 2015
"Quick stay"
We had just returned from a trip to Europe so the room seemed very large in comparison. We only stayed overnight so we could catch an early morning flight home. It was comfortable for a quick stay.
1 night romance trip Feb 10, 2015
"Good location for late flight arrival"
Located near the airport with free shuttle bus, very convenient. Nice staff, comfort bed, good breakfast, clean room, everything was fine especially for late flight arrival. If the price is cheaper, it would be perfect.
1 night trip Feb 11, 2015
"Extra $ for suite well worth it!"
We were in town for a ballet competition and this hotel was convenient and pleasant. Well worth the extra money to upgrade to a suite, even if you don't need the extra bed.
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"Very good. Value"
Very nice, adequate breakfast. Front desk very pleasant upon check in and shuttle good as well
1 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
"Great room; bad information from hotel clerk!"
Overall, it was very good. I just wish the front desk had known more about the location of the restaurants in the area. We rode around downtown Boston for over an hour because the man at the hotel counter said there was nothing around. Well, come to find out when you take a left out of the parking lot there were a slew of restaurant chains right down the road. Extremely frustrating seeing we had just come off of a 16 hour flight from Japan. Other than that the accommodations were great!
1 night romance trip Feb 3, 2015
"Bad experience"
We selected this hotel for it's location near Logan airport and the offering of a place to park our car while away on a trip. when we arrived at the hotel we were informed that they had no parking space for our car. Were it not for the offer of a place for our vehicle we would never have selected this hotel but would have selected another one that did offer parking for our trip. As it was I was advised to drive down the street to a parking lot that specialized in parking for the airport. The price was considerably higher and I had to walk back to the hotel and I had to leave my car unlocked at this parking lot. The person at the registration desk was relatively rude and unhelpful.I will never stay at this hotel again
1 night trip with friends Jan 30, 2015
philip
Was a Nice hotel but the room wasn't really clean I find hairs that wasn't my or even from my husband that was the only
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
"excellent service from airport quick pick up time"
Very helpful staff and friendly will continue to stay at a Hampton Inn
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
Bobbie
"Hampton Suite, Park & Stay"
Well received and were very nicely provided a shuttle to a little wonderful Italian restaurant @ Day Square where we had an absolutely great dinner experience with my wife, Mom & Dad. We choose a suite thinking with two rooms and beds that it would adequately house the four of us but we were very sadly disappointed with the pull-out couch bed, which proved to be so horrible that we got no sleep. The Park and fly experience was very satisfactory with drop-off & pick-up handled very reasonably.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Ann
It was a brief, one night stay, but the experience was pleasing.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
"Hampton Inn was a great experience"
The hotel shuttle picked me up at the airport within minutes of calling for a ride. Shuttle driver was courteous and friendly, the hotel staff were friendly and efficient, the room clean and tastefully decorated, the bed was comfortable and provided a great night's sleep.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Phyllis
"Making amends"
I stay at this hotel 1x a month for business/personal visits. The hotel shuttle is often later than promised and usually I have to remind the hotel staff that they used the shuttle to drop me one place or another the last time. However, the front desk staff and housekeeping are GREAT THEY are usually very accomodating and personable.
2 night trip Dec 26, 2014
"we love Hampton Inns!"
It was great! Everyone was friendly. Breakfast was good.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Great hotel with free shuttle"
The staff was great - free shuttle to and from airport and close by. Only draw back is that it's kinda far away from everything. Great free breakfast!
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
megan
Room was nice staff was friendly and theyvstayvwas confortable
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Very good hotel"
Takes about 10 minutes to Logan airport by shuttle, free parking lot, and free wifi. I love here.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
MM
"Wonderful end to family ski trip"
After a week of skiing at Sunday River Maine our family (13 of us) stayed the weekend in Boston and really enjoyed this hotel. The staff was courteous, friendly and extremely accommodating not to mention a very clean hotel. The shuttle was fantastic. Took us to the train on several occasions and even to a local pizza place for dinner (Santarpio's which was also fantastic). We would definitely recommend and stay here again when in Boston. We typically stay at the Hilton Logan Airport when in Boston but since there was 13 of us and they didn't have free breakfast we opted for the Hampton Inn and are extremely glad we did!
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
cheryl
Very agreeable for price, I like here I will stay again
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
MM
"Very helpful staff"
The shuttle service is very convenient and the staff was really great about it
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
mkelady
"Convienient to Logan Airport"
Very nice and friendly staff! They were very welcoming and helpful!
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
"Clean room"
Clean room in a well-kept hotel!
1 night business trip Dec 16, 2014
"Opinion"
I was pleasantly surprised. The bed and pillows were wonderful. But, the wallpaper was coming off the wall in more then one spot.
1 night trip Dec 14, 2014
Joanna
"perfect"
Perfect
1 night trip Dec 11, 2014
"Very convenient"
convenient to airport. Very clean. 2 bedrooms are very small. Not queens for sure
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
terri
"Wonderul!!"
The best thing i can say is, i realized i left jewelery in the room when o got home, thinking, i will cll but no way will i ever see it again I called spoke to a womderful person on housekeeping who said she would chexk lost and dound and call me back She called me back and "FOUND IT" i am now waitong for it to me fed-ex to me! What a wonderful staff!!!
1 night trip Dec 9, 2014
joan
"Airport convenience"
Convenience to airport, hot breakfast and ease of shuttle are the major reasons for choosing this facility. Minor issue is noise from heating/cooling system and inability to control bathroom temperature and noise. Otherwise, I highly recommend this hotel when leaving from Logan in the morning.
1 night romance trip Nov 30, 2014
JEFFREY
"Nice but expensive"
The staff was really nice and wonderful, the room was clean and nice but the hotel was way expensive than what it shall have been and definitely not worth the amount I paid. Given the fact that it is very far from Downtown, it was definitely not worth the money.
2 night business trip Nov 15, 2014
"great stay"
It was perfect for us. We used the food service that was available at the restaurant and had the free breakfast service in the morning before we left for the airport. The shuttle service to and from the airport was also great asset to the place
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Curtis
"Boston Rain"
Not much to say we came in on a cold and rainy day before a cruise. Everything was ok they have a little lounge we sat at and talk to other that was doing the same. To cold and rainy to do much more.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
"Great stay before cruise!!"
We stayed here before our cruise and motel was great and shuttle service from airport, downtown and even cruise terminal!!
2 night family trip Nov 5, 2014
Darryl
"Hampton Stay"
Although in an industrial location, services and staff were exemplary.
Marcia
Hotel was very nice and convenient to the airport. Having a shuttle service that would take you to local restaurants and to the public transportation stop was definitely a plus since walking anywhere was not an option.
"Great service!"
We stopped overnight for an early morning flight. I asked if the hotel van would pick us up when we went to drop off our car at the airport but forgot to let them know I was in my way out there. Said goodbye to the front desk on my way out and was really mad at myself when we left the counter at car drop off. No cell to call hotel. We decided to grab shuttle to the terminal and use the courtesy phone. Lo and behold the van was waiting for us. The driver had been told by the front desk to swing by as we "might" be needing a ride. That was a life saver!
Jana
"Excellence and convenient to Logan Airport"
Hampton Inn was a ray of sunshine at the end of a dreary day of travel with my 90 year old Mother who requires a walker to get around. From the very helpful shuttle driver to the friendly and accommodating reception staff to the clean, comfy room with the very comfortable bed and the best pillows ever ~~ it was a great experience and a good night's sleep.
Kay
"Too expensive"
too expensive, hard to find, breakfast ended too early and abrupt, bed not comfortable enough.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
Kimberly
"Not bad for the price."
Transportation was reliable. Food was ok. Floor was under construction. Price was much less than other surrounding hotels.
4 night romance trip Nov 6, 2014
"Boston"
I wasn't there very long as I was catching an early morning flight. The location to Logan Airport was great, easy to get to and the staff were excellent
1 night business trip Nov 2, 2014
bERNARD
"Convenient hotel"
The room was spacious and clean. The staff was helpful. The shuttle pickups were convenient.
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014