All hotels in Revere, Massachusetts, United States of America

Great pool
  • Value for money
    Good internet service
"Nice but noisy"
We stayed out by the airport because we couldn't find a hotel in the city. The shuttle made the Hampton Inn a pretty good choice. The driver took us to the Blue line station and dropped us off each morning. The hotel is pretty isolated, so it's fortunate that they include a breakfast buffet and they have a small cafe/bar open in the evening. Our room was pleasantly large and comfortable. My only complaint would be the air conditioning, which ran all the time, even when the heat was on, and was cold and noisy. Other than that, we enjoyed our stay.
4 night family trip Apr 7, 2016
Janice
troubles wight he restaurant. sat down to eat, they were obviously under staffed. never got served, left before i got any attention or a meal. the neighborhood is very industrial and not 'walking' friendly. so just walking to the next spot isn't really a good option. the next morning, when i was met by my car, we went to a great diner around the corner. cant recall the name; very small, red building, not many seats.. it was awesome!
1 night business trip Feb 24, 2016
"Boston Snow Storm"
This place was excellent for a quick stay near the airport. I observed the staff going out of their way on numerous situations to make the guests feel comfortable and getting those of us that were stuck in the snow storm flight cancellations checked in and making sure we had on time shuttle rides
1 night family trip Feb 8, 2016
Friendly staff and very comfortable rooms. Hot tub a plus after coming in from the cold.
1 night trip Feb 3, 2016
william
"A great hotel in which to stay."
Easy registration. Very clean and comfortable room. Bathroom amenities well stocked. Bathroom clean and enough towels. Breakfast quite tasty with a variety of fresh items. Area kept clean and items filled regularly. Shuttle very appreciative.
1 night trip Feb 2, 2016
Eleanor
"Hotel service rating"
Was acceptable for one night
1 night family trip Jan 8, 2016
"Great--convenient to Lohan-and had a shuttle"
Great--but was disappointed that they would not include my HHONORS points because it was reserved through Expedia--will cause me to reconsider another venue!
Other trip Jan 5, 2016
"Thumbs up"
Needed a room for a night due to an early morning flight the next day. I didn't venture out in the neighborhood but the lounge on the main floor has a nice varied pub menu for the evening. Missed the 6 am breakfast due to leaving so early but they had individual bags with water, apple and 2 breakfast biscuits to take. Very thoughtful. Front desk was very nice and accommodating.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2015
We stayed overnight to be close to Logan for my daughters early morning flight. The staff was friendly, the hotel was clean and comfortable (amazing bedding!)and the shuttle service was a life saver at, even at 3:00am.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2015
Jeffrey
"Super friendly service and overall very nice!"
We stayed on a Christmas Eve when everything around was closed. The desk service was super friendly and a lounge had a very nice dinner until 11pm. Clean comfortable room.
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2015
Alla
"Family recharge before big travel day"
Our go to spot for the night before an early flight out of Logan. Check in, husband goes to drop off rental car while kid and I go to the pool. We used to get Chinese food on the way but this time tried the restaurant in the hotel and will say we were wowed! Our expectations weren't too high, but still, wow! Delicious, and very fresh. Easy airport transport in the morning via shuttle.
1 night family trip Nov 30, 2015
Sara
"Very nice hotel. Easy access to Boston."
Would absolutely stay here again. Staff was very accomodating. Convenient shuttle service to and from public transportation (subway line) and airport. Super clean quiet comfy room. Kudos to this hotel!! Great breakfast as well!!
Other trip Dec 27, 2015
"Boston business meeting."
I really enjoyed the stay. I like the free breakfast and the hotel shuttle. It was in a perfect location for where I needed to be.
2 night business trip Nov 29, 2015
Darren
"Inexpensive, Convenient Boston Hotel"
Great spot to stay in Boston. Free parking, free shuttle to and from the T and half the price of the hotels in the more trendy areas.
1 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2015
Very Good breakfast
5 night trip Oct 31, 2015
"Clean, well-managed, convenient"
When I first arrived, it was dark and I was not impressed with the area. However, upon checking in, I felt a bit better. The hotel was quiet and clean, and the bed and linen were very nice. I was ill when I arrived, and mistakenly left my luggage near the front desk. Didn't even realize what I'd done. The staff realized later what I'd done and brought it to me. Breakfast is better than standard continental fare and some dishes change daily. Coffee, fresh fruit and freshly baked cookies are available in the lobby. The staff was very helpful with any inquiry I made. The Two Doors Down Lounge is convenient and also offers a light menu.
Other trip Nov 2, 2015
Rose
"a good deal"
This was a reasonably priced option in a very expensive market (Boston). The hotel is located within decent proximity to Logan Airport and downtown Boston, with shuttle service to the airport and the Blue Line mass transit.
2 night trip Oct 25, 2015
"Boston Hampton"
I thought the room was a bit pricey for what we got. Also, I tried to "break" a $20 bill for tips and was told the cash drawer didn't have enough in it. It was only when I insisted that the clerk access their safe that I was accommodated.
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2015
"Hard to get to in the dark"
Hard to find in the dark since it is located in an industrial area and the roads are very dark. The expressway there is not named the same as on maps, and the hotel is located on the opposite side of a walled street if you are coming from the airport. The restaurant/bar "Two doors down" which is located in the hotel was a life saver since we arrived at 9:30pm and hadn't eaten since breakfast.
1 night family trip Sep 30, 2015
"Close to Boston Logan airport"
We took the red eye from Long Beach, CA and arrived about 6 am. They picked us up (that early) and took us to the hotel, locked up our luggage, and took us to where we could catch the Blue Line into town to explore. They picked us up again (at our original drop off point) and took us to the hotel where we check in and collapsed on the bed in a wonderful room. We had a late dinner their that night, and then they took us to our cruise ship the following day.
Other trip Oct 7, 2015
"Very nice hotel"
We attended a concert at TD Gardens. Roberto was excellent and gave us a map of the surrounding area and train info. We had never done that before so it was very helpful.
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
Gloria
"Great overnight stay"
While the hotel is located in an industrial area, there were no nearby shops or restaurants within walking distance, the hotel shuttle service took us anywhere we wanted to go within reason free of charge. They had several recommended restaurants. Folks where also taken to the nearest train station, free of charge, for trips into Boston. So the free airport shuttle was much more and was greatly appreciated as ab added bonus. The Free breakfast offerings were also very good.
1 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
Edward
"Hotel is close to the airport"
The closeness to the airport and the friendly staff are the best I can say about the hotel. It is part of the Hilton chain and as such one would expect a functioning restaurant. The only thing available at 9pm is a loud sports bar, used mostly by rowdy men who watch football on several screens. The nachos I had were terrible too. Nothing against football, rowdy men or sports bars, but there should be a more quiet restaurant available for people who just want to eat a bit. The buffet type breakfast is Okay, but I think it is heinous to serve it on paper plates with plastic cutlery! A Hilton hotel should invest in ceramic plates and real silverware.
Other trip Sep 22, 2015
marilies
"Good option for a few hours near the airport"
Before our arrival I sent a couple of emails regarding the shuttle service from the airport and their timetable operation. I didn't received an answer. We arrived very late because our flight was delayed and we took a taxi to the hotel. 10 minutes later and usd15 we were at the hotel. The staff greeted us very warmly, our room was very nice appointed and very comfortable. At 5am we were waked by the conversation of the housekeeping staff very rude on their behalf not to talk under consideration that guests are sleeping. We took the shuttle service to the airport very convenient.
1 night romance trip Sep 14, 2015
Lucrecia
"Home away from home"
Arrived late to hotel and had to catch an early flight the next morning; this made it easy to get to the airport on time. Enjoyed our short stay- the continental breakfast was fabulous.
2 night family trip May 19, 2015
ellen
My son enjoyed the hot breakfast so much.
2 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Janette
"Great layover"
Very helpful and friendly staff
1 night trip with friends Sep 2, 2015
Rebecca
"Oh dear!"
I stay here often (a lot), either when I have an early flight from Logan, or arrive on a late flight, after the last bus for NH has departed. I use the hotel because it is clean, and convenient and provides a shuttle service to and from the airport. Shuttle service from the airport to the hotel is on call and is usually very good, with no more than a 20 minute wait at the busiest of times. Except on this, my most recent, stay where I waited for more than 50 minutes, and would still probably be waiting now, if I had not called again to inquire. The driver, when he showed up told me he was only notified 10 minutes previous, clearly not his fault, but that of the administrators, it was disappointing. Will consider other hotels near the airport next time.
1 night business trip Sep 4, 2015
"Good hotel near airport"
We arrived early in the day and a room was ready for us shortly. The free shuttle is available to take you many places including shopping across the highway and to the subway station to get into downtown Boston. Desk staff helpful and computers available for personal use. We left early the next morning, before breakfast, but brown bag breakfasts were available to take.
Other trip Sep 5, 2015
Melanie
"Excellent service"
Excellent service by the staff at this hotel. The hotel is not in the heart of Boston, but very convenient to the airport and subway station with shuttle bus from hotel. Definitely recommended.
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
"Very convenient to the airport. Reliable shuttle."
Really appreciated the reliable, responsive and free shuttle to the airport and also transit system. Hotel staff very willing to help us figure out how to get where we wanted to go.
Other trip Aug 21, 2015
Scottie
"Great Services"
We loved the excellent breakfast with many choices daily. They had coffee, fruits and cookies available at all times. The hotel staff were friendly and helpful any time we needed any help. The best part was the courtesy shuttle which ran from the hotel at 20 minute intervals and pick up available from the train station. We never had to wait longer than 10 minutes for any pick up. The only bad part was that there are no restaurants nearby, but this was never a problem because there is a nice restaurant in the hotel. We will definitely stay there again if the opportunity arises.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
abraham
"Very nice stay, close to transportation"
We flew into Logan. Stayed for 2 nights to visit the city and our daughter. The hotel is very convenient to the subway (T) and airport; and the hotel has shuttle to the T. We will use it again in the future. A little pricey, but that is how things are in a big city.
2 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
Ronald
"The hotel was fine. No problems!"
Stayed there one night. Everything was up to expectations.
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
"GIGANTIC ROOM!!"
While the hotel does not have the feel of "brand new", it is certainly clean and well-maintained. Our room had a slight odor, but nothing significant. The carpet felt sticky to bare feet, but seemed to be more related to cleaning products used vs. soiling. What these elements lacked was more than made up for in room size, with the largest accommodations we have ever had. We had a king suite with a pull-out sofa which was huge, including a kitchen with mini fridge, microwave, sink and cabinets, as well as toaster and coffee pot. There are no dishes, but if you want to bring some essentials, you could prepare a basic meal in your room with ease. After being on a cruise ship for a week, the expansive space was very welcomed.It truly feels more like an apartment than a hotel room. The complimentary breakfast was extensive and offered exceptional variety, including gourmet waffles, complete with mixed fruit compote, whipped cream, chocolate chips and caramel or chocolate drizzle for a decadent treat! The complimentary shuttle to the T station and airport made travelling around the city effortless, allowing us to go anywhere we desired without a vehicle. Definitely would stay here again. The only drawback may be the lack of much right around the hotel, but we preferred to stay in the city for meals and entertainment, so this was not a concern of ours.
3 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
"Very convenient to the Airport"
The hotel is situated very close to the airport. The shuttle was convenient and also was available to take guests to public transportation and to select restaurants in the area. The staff was helpful. The room was okay. Unfortunately, the cooling in the room did not function well and the TV was malfunctioning.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
"Highly Recommended"
Excellent room & bathroom. Coffee, hot water etc.,on table in foyer. Bananas, oranges also. Microwave also there in dining room. All free of charge. Casual dining available from 5 to ?. Lasagna, hamburgers, wine etc., very reasonably priced so we didn't have to leave the hotel. Shuttle to the airport next morning. Delighted we stayed there.
1 night romance trip Jul 27, 2015
was easy to check in, room was nice, etc. I liked the hotel but this rating system is irritating - demanding that I add more to my review!
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
"A very good hotel"
Nice facilities, GREAT Staff, good breakfast, good food in bar. Perfect for our stay in Boston!
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
K
"Can improve"
Stay was ok. However air con when switched to heat had a bad odor.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Nice Hampton. Clean room and helpful staff. Has a convenient small restaurant and bar in the hotel. Shuttle service is great for early flights out of Boston Logan.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Carla
"Friendly & accommodating staff!"
The staff is very friendly & accommodating, from the check in desk to the shuttle staff. This was our first time visiting the Boston area & we had never used the public transportation system. The staff walked us thru what to expect & what to do. They also provide a shuttle that drops off at the train station every 20 mins & also pick up after a quick phone call. At the last minute, we asked for a late check out; it was given to us, no problem. The hotel is clean & conveniently located.
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
G&S
we picked it for price, but even though it was far from the attractions, the hotel shuttle was quick and convenient. staff was very helpful
Other trip Jul 23, 2015
Hotel is nice. The service was very good. They were very helpful. Free shuttle to the airport. Free breakfast. Pool was very nice.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Kristi
"Shippin' off to Boston"
Excellent location, service, hot breakfasts, shuttle service
3 night trip with friends Jul 13, 2015
Cheryl
"Hampton Inn Boston"
Room was decent, but overpriced. Breakfast buffet was awful!
1 night business trip Jul 15, 2015
"Go Red Sox"
it was great! I loved the breakfast, service to and from the T, and the room.
2 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
Fantastic hotel and fantastic staff. Will be back.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
donna
"Close to Logan"
Nice hotel not too far from Logan. Clean room, went swimming in the pool with my son. He loved it. Good food in the restaurant. Needs a big shuttle and a little one. The line for the shuttle at 7 am was crazy. Will stay here again.
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
"Overnight stay"
We stayed overnight to catch a flight out of Logan. Comfortable room, food in their restaurant was good. Very simple, pizza, lasagna, sandwiches, burgers, salads. More than adequate. You cannot walk to restaurants, but I believe the hotel shuttle will take you to near by places. The shuttle was perfect. Ran on time. We would stay again.
1 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015