All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
2361 W Northwest Hwy, Dallas, TX, 75220, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Clean, comfortable and quiet"
The hotel did not seem very full during our mid-week stay, but our room was clean and comfortable. My boys enjoyed the outdoor pool and our breakfast was comparable to the Fairfield Inn breakfasts that we had during the rest of our vacation.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
RobertS
"June stay in Dallas"
Staff very nice and most helpful. However the security cameras did not pick-up the break-in of my truck soon enough to prevent sufficient damage to the contents and the get away of the thieves.
5 night business trip Jun 16, 2015
"Cheap stay, but a bit risky."
Is in a run-down business area. Was given a SMOKING room when I SPECIFICALLY REQUESTED NON-SMOKING. Clean room, maid service great, staff, not so much.
1 night business trip Jun 6, 2015
"not too bad."
Pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness and features of the room for $80. No problems whatsoever. Check in was fast and easy and they had a pool and exercise room available. Free continental breakfast was decent too. Overall I would stay again.
1 night trip with friends May 29, 2015
Jody
"Business friendly"
Good stay for business
2 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
"Okay place for the price"
Room was okay, neighborhood was really sketchy. Within an hour of our arrival, someone was getting arrested outside our window. The room smelled a little weird and the tub was dirty but everything else was okay. Overall, if you're on a budget this place will do but if you can stay somewhere else then I'd definitely recommend somewhere in a different area
2 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
"Awkward ingress/egress but parking was o.k."
Short one night stay for early flights. Hotel was fine, vending machines needed to be filled.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"Not bad for the money"
Hotel was on a busy street but could not hear the noise. New carpet was being put in. Older hotel but close to airport.
4 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
"dallas"
Well worth the price.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2015
"hotel stay"
i was there for a family visit and it wasn't 10pm and I got a call we were loud and we wasn't ... Other than that it was ok
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Smell and noise"
Smelled like smoke in our non smoking room, also could hear the neighboring tenants very clearly.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"smelly"
It smelled like cigarrettes everywhere!!!
1 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
Ricky
"Airport adventure"
stayed one night to pick up grandson from airport
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"NW Inn"
PTAC fan was very noisy.
1 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
Edward
"Good room for the price"
For the price, this is a great value. Would definitely stay again.
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
Arnold
Older hotel but still clean and staff was friendly. Difficult to get to, but I don't think you can get anywhere in Texas without making a few U turns. Would stay there again.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
shelly
"Nice stay next to the AIrport"
A little confusing navigating through the shared parking lot but overall I would definitely stay here again/
1 night trip Oct 12, 2014
Nicey
"Bad service"
Stayed here one night. The room was alright; clean and comfy bed. Unfortunately we had a problem with the toilet, and when we called the desk for help they sent a very nice cleaning lady who did not speak English, which was not helpful. She tried her best, but kept bringing the wrong cleaning supplies, and also wanted us to clean it up ourselves. Other than that the place is ok.
1 night trip Oct 6, 2014
"Decent"
Hotel staff very friendly and accommodating. There was a funny odor when you walk in but rooms were clean. Not in the best neighborhood.
1 night family trip Sep 28, 2014
I found the room clean. Service was good. The only thing that bothered me was the elevator. Although we did not get "Stuck" it always had a bump when stopping. Overall worth the money. I will return.
2 night business trip Jun 4, 2014
Denise
We came in for a soccer tournament. The lobby had a funny smell when we first walked in, and could use some updating. The room was very nice and clean. The cleaning staff was very nice and cleaned our room every day. The breakfast was OK, but could be improved. Not a lot of selection, so by day 4 we didn't really want it. For a shorter stay, would've been fine. Staff was friendly and was helpful. Overall, we'd stay again. Especially for the great price!
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
T
"Poor Customer Service"
We were given a room on the 3rd floor where the air was clearly not working. When I asked for a new room, I was first told that the air had not been turned on yet. When I pressed, I was given a new room on the same floor that was like an ice box. The entire interaction was very confusing and not very helpful after a long day on the road. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.
1 night trip Jun 3, 2014
Breakfast is served very early 6:30-9 I believe. Too early I would say. Most hotels serve breakfast from 9am-11. Other than that for what I paid was a very nice hotel overall and room was nice and clean. I will be adding this hotel to my list of places to stay in the North Dallas area.
1 night trip with friends Jun 2, 2014
Candy
clean hotel only issue is no transportation to the airport available
1 night trip Mar 25, 2014
"Nice close to airport"
Clean with friendly staff and convenient to the airport.
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
"Rating Was Off"
It took 15 minutes to check in even though we were the only guests. The room was clean. When we went down to breakfast it looked like a horde had come through and eaten everything. We had to ask for things to be put out and even then many breakfast items were left out. There was little variety and the quality was poor. They only had sweet and low.
1 night trip Jan 7, 2014
Cindie
"Easy to and from Love Field"
The hotel was perfect for a quick weekend trip during which you're not planning to spend a lot of time in your room. The room was clean, neat and more than adequate. A good, no frills stay. We would definitely stay again.
1 night trip with friends Oct 6, 2013
Beth
I travel for work. My Dallas based office was very close to this location. I have no complaints. I was very comfortable and hotel was able to accomidate all of my needs.
2 night trip Sep 29, 2013
Toby
"Nice hotel with easy access"
The breakfast was decent for those on the run. Quick and simple. The overall hotel was convenient and nice.
Other trip Oct 3, 2013
Nikki
"OK place to stay"
Booked on Hotel.com, but it took 20 minutes for the front desk to find our reservation. The hallways are not air conditioned and were very hot. The staff were courteous and the rooms were clean and comfortable.
1 night trip May 7, 2013
"Okay"
It was okay. Doesn't seem to be a good location to go out for a run. The treadmill seems barely functional. The location is just barely close enough to Love Field.
1 night trip Mar 26, 2013
"Better than expected"
This hotel was very nice for the price. The staff was very friendly, the room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was good. I especially liked the Texas shaped waffles. The only obstacle is getting into the property,you have to drive in though the business next door to get on to the parking lot.
2 night business trip Mar 2, 2013
Bertha
"Business Trip"
Comfortable bed, clean room, good customer service.
2 night business trip Oct 25, 2012
Charlie
"More than I expected"
Our stay was great and we would stay again!!!
1 night trip Oct 27, 2012
Niya B
"No frills, good value."
Not fancy, just nice, clean, everything working, good value, no frills. Personnel friendly and helpful. A bit difficult to get to, but well worth the effort once you get there. Use your GPS or a good current map to find it.
Other trip Oct 8, 2012
Tracy
Comfortable stay. Close to the highways so you can get anywhere fast.
2 night trip Aug 9, 2012
"Graduation"
It was good. However, my flight got in early and i reported to the hotel. I was charged $20 as an early check in fee. Everything was an extra fee, the hotel owner/manager just wants to nickle & dime you. The staff did not anything about the city. I asked for simply things like what can we i do, where are allof the good restaurants. The staff had no clue.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2012
"Great experience at Best Western"
Had a great experience at this Best Western. Staff was very helpful, location was convenient, and all for a great price. Definitely recommend this hotel to those staying in the Dallas area!
Other trip Aug 5, 2012

"a pleasant stay in Sunny Dallas, the hotel"
We enjoyed our stay here in Dallas in the pleasant warm sunshine. The hotel is in a good location and out of the main hustle and bustle of the city, but you need a car to get about. Luckily we found the local bus to the metro hub invaluable and we got everywhere we wanted taking the Number 31 bus which stops outside the back of the hotel and was very reliable and on time.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
stuart

"Fint personale"
Hotellet ligger rigtig godt i forhold til at komme hurtigt til selve byen. Dejlig lille udendørs pool og fint motionsrum
2 night trip Sep 6, 2014
DK
"Hotel para passar a noite"
Hotel razoável, ficamos apenas 2 noites devido a escala, pelo preço recomendo.
2 night trip Apr 1, 2014