All hotels in Kansas City, Missouri, United States of America
4309 Main Street, Kansas City, MO, 64111, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

hotel looks okay at first glance but is deteriorating. shower did not work at all in my room. neighborhood is nice and so are the staff.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2015
"Visiting in july"
We were visiting my daughter that lived 10 blocks away. The location was great, the price was right. My only complaint was our room was on the 2nd floor right above the garden and people were talking out there late into the night and I still heard talking at 4am and 5:30 am. Usually I handle this by turning a constant fan on the air conditioner. But our unit didn't have one so I had to turn it real cold to keep it on. I will request a different next time.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Teresa
"Stay okay, but noise and plumbing problems"
Walls in hotel rooms are paper thin. Also, the door to our room did not fit correctly and there was a gap of about half and inch at the bottom allowing us to hear any noise from the hall. The first night was quiet, but on the second the guests next to us were loud and were partying until well after midnight. Also, the plumbing needed repair -- the sink would not drain and when the water in the tub was diverted to the shower, it leaked out around the faucet thus the water pressure was barely enough.
2 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Sandra
"Excellent stay"
Booking in advance was great. First night was a hot July day... realized our air wasn't working the best. The staff was excellent... they quickly changed us to a different room. Very friendly staff. For being new downtown had a nice small community feel to it.
2 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
"Ok"
I arrived near midnight to the hotel feeling dirty from a long day of traveling. I went to the tub to find hairs in it. I called down and told them about the tub. Being that it was so late and I had kids in tow I asked that the tub be cleaned well in the a.m. They did come and clean it first thing in the a.m. The hotel needs some serious updating. I did enjoy the employees customer service but found the hotel lacking.
2 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
"An affordable option near dining and shopping"
This is a recently refurbished hotel. As such, it has been updated but it doesn't quite have the fresh, new feeling. The staff were extremely courteous and helpful. It is less than a mile from the Country Club Plaza so there are plenty of options for dining, shopping, or walking along the river (plenty of uber drivers in the area if you want to hit a bar in the evening). The freeways are also easy to access just a short drive away. While it is not the nicest option on the street, it is the most affordable, and not a bad place for a home base while in town.
5 night romance trip Jul 8, 2015
"Fun neighborhood"
Typically, when I stay in KC it is for business, so I don't get to take in all the city has to offer. This time, my wife and I came to town to see a guy preform down the road at the riot room. We were impressed with the hotel and and surrounding community. There is plenty to do in the area and most of it can be done on foot. Staff is very friendly as well! I would stay here again for sure. Side notes: free margaritas on Tuesdays, bigger parking lot in the back, shuttles only on fri-sat...
1 night romance trip Jul 14, 2015
trevor
"Mediocre experience"
Requested a wake-up call, didn't receive it; breakfast wasn't very good; desk clerk gave me the wrong directions to the highway when I left. Location is great and staff were all very courteous.
1 night business trip Jul 9, 2015
"An unexpected pleasure"
We have a new go to place in KC.
2 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
Tracy
"best value.... they won an award for that too!"
great place for the price... can't beat it!
10 night trip with friends Jun 28, 2015
Noah
"Awesome"
We visited KC for some pleasure and to visit family also
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Kimmy
"Poor Customer Service"
The toilet took 15 mins to refill after each flush. Called the font desk and they were sending someone right up; never happened. It was late so we suffered through it and got out of there first thing the next morning.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
"KC stay before the Fourth of July"
For some reason, I thought there was a pool-- no ! It would also be nice if the hotel would have a "walking around the area" resource available for food, drug stores, etc. Clean ! Lobby very nice ! Breakfast okay ! Nice patio !
3 night business trip Jun 30, 2015
Ann
"I'd stay again."
Pretty good stay. Close to the Plaza, but we still drove because the neighborhood was just a little sketchy. The front parking lot was horrible, but there was extra parking in the back. The staff was friendly and the hotel was clean. They were renovating, which it certainly needed since it looked a little run down. I'd stay here again.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
"Great neighborhood"
Great, lost my car keys and hotel helped
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
"Charming Hotel"
Staff was friendly & helpful. Charming atmosphere & decor. Very close to trendy restaurants & shopping. We were only passing through, but wish we would have had more time to hang out on the patio.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Stayed in the Seville BW in June of 2015, the hotel is quaint and in a nice neighborhood, situated between P&L district and the Plaza. The rates were reasonable for a big concert weekend. The hot breakfast was great, the staff and service were great. The only downside is limited parking if you have more than 1 car, but the staff helped to accommodate us.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Very helpful staff. Great breakfast.
1 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2015
"Great Place to Stay"
We had a wonderful experience staying at the Best Western Seville. They entrance is quaint and was very clean. Steven, was on duty when we arrived. He greeted us with a big smile and was very helpful with suggestions for dinner. We wanted BBQ and he directed us to his favorite eating place, Jack Shack, in the Country Club Plaza. The food was excellent. FYI the walk is .5 of a mile. The lobby had free Margarita's on Tuesday night which was an added treat. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was very good with a good selection.
1 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
Roddy
"Good for the price"
You get what you pay nothing elaborate but a good place to sleep and get ready for the next day. The staff was friendly and helpful. Good place to stay in Kansas city for the rate. Hotel near local attractions. Near the good BBQ places Pet friendly and near a dog park by the Money Museum. Parking in front was tight space but I always found a space. Good place to stay for several days to explore Kansas City.
3 night trip May 11, 2015
Jared
"Girls just want to have fun!"
My girlfriends and I only stayed for one night, but we could not have been more pleased with our choice and location. Clean, comfortable and friendly staff. We thoroughly enjoyed our complimentary breakfast in the newly renovated dining area. Close proximity to lots of shopping and the gorgeous J.C. Nichols Memorial Fountain. 'Best' Best Western we've ever visited. Thank you.
1 night trip with friends May 3, 2015
Kyle M
The staff were very friendly and helpful, made you feel at home.
2 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
Sharan
"Gem of a find in KC"
Great personnel
1 night trip with friends Jun 14, 2015
"Nicely refurbished quaint older hotel."
This quaint older hotel is being nicely refurbished and is located in the downtown business district. The room was pleasant and the bed was comfortable. The breakfast that was included was good but they didn't keep up with the demand well--ran out of items and had to wait for them to be replenished. Room rate was competitive. I would stay there again!
1 night business trip Jun 15, 2015
"Mr."
Best Western Plus- felt like Best Western Minus. It is going thru "Renovation". We encountered issues as we checked in and the Front Desk switched us to another room. We happen to talk to other hotels guests and several had a story of bad experience. BW Hotel breakfast area set up was unacceptable specially with refill for breakfast item taking 25+ minutes. It appeared that no one paying any closer attention. We were told that it took 25 minutes for hash brown potatoes to cook. Area was sticky one day with OJ spill and no one ever cleaned it while people were walking over stick tiles. This colud be a very good hotel, if Management wakes up from "Auto-pilot" mode and pay attention to maintenance needs and training of entire staff and have them take responsibility for high quality customer service 24-7. We are sure that Best Western Plus will make necessary improvements quickly for better experience for hotel guests. Thanks D Rathod
4 night romance trip Jun 8, 2015
Dinubhai
"Stay somewhere else."
The rooms smelled like smoke, even being non smoking floor. The buffet downstairs was terrible including miss marked foods like a label saying cucumber when it was raw zucchini, the bar in the casino waters down booze, the Restaurant upstairs was grossly overpriced for "fair" quality food. in fact the only thing on point was the Vallet. I will not be returning.
1 night business trip Jun 8, 2015
I would stay here again.
1 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
"Cramped living areas but Close to excitement in KC"
First impression of the location I was hesitant because of the appearance of the front lot. However, reception guy was very helpful. Hotel is positioned between fun night life in Westport and fancy shopping in the Plaza. Room was tight with two queens and the four of us, 2 adults, a 12 and a 5 year old. Box spring was broke upon our arrival but engineering had a new box spring soon after we reported it broken. Parking was easy in the back lot. Breakfast area was crowded but good, We took our plates back to our room for our own comfort. One morning my daughter and I ate in the dining room and had pleasant breakfast conversation with the other guests while sitting on a communal table. Walking distance to Westport was a great benefit, great nightlife and eating there.
4 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
"Awesome"
We had a great stay & everybody was friendly & I would definitely come back!
3 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
Carrie
"Great location, avoid the rooms next to main lobby"
This hotel is in a great location for seeing the whole city. For those of you worried about the limited parking, don't. The front of the hotel is pretty much not an option, but they have a huge lot in the back and plenty of street parking on a quiet block behind the hotel. The neighborhood back there looks plenty safe. My only complaint for the hotel is if you are unlucky enough to be placed in a room by the front desk. There are 3 rooms right by the main lobby where we were the first night. It sounded like a party was going on. At 11PM I went out and complained and the night manager arranged to have us moved the next night. The "party" noise went away, but loud laughing and talking continued all night. That one problem aside, everything was great.
2 night romance trip Jun 4, 2015
"Family Trip"
Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Location is perfect for events at the Plaza, Crown Center or Downtown. Parking lot is small, as they are on a busy street. For a Friday night the hotel was quiet with very little disturbances.
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Andrew J
"Hire more help."
This is an older hotel so expect wear and tear. They are remodeling in some areas. We noted there was a significant amount of confusion at check in with several guests. The rooms were not ready and promises of clean towels topped the list of concerns. We did not get towels for our stay and used hand towels. Breakfast was the okay, but again, the attendant promised food was on its way - didn't happen. The employees appear to be overwhelmed. The shuttle to Sprint was handy, but again, driver was frustrated and late to all pick ups. Maybe the staff is just spread too thin for the work expected.
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
"Nice overnight stay"
My mother and I stayed here for a 'girls night out' as we were attending the Kansas City Royals baseball game that night. It was easy to get to the stadium from this hotel, which I appreciated. We had a nice, quiet room and enjoyed the outdoor patio behind the hotel as well as the complimentary margaritas in the afternoon! The breakfast was very nice, nothing tasted fake. It's in a great location for exploring the Plaza area in KC. They are doing renovations, but this did not affect us negatively in any way. There is only one elevator so we used the stairs a lot, again not a negative for us. A tip for travelers would be that there is additional parking around the corner behind the hotel!!
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Hayley
"Great KC Hotel"
Great hotel, great staff and great location. We were not able to check out the breakfast so can't rate that. Parking is limited but it is FREE and that is a major plus in my book. I only rate it a little low in comfort and neighborhood due to the noise factor from the street. It is on Main street and there were lots of sirens, loud cars, and motorcycles thru much of the night. We are somewhat light sleepers and live in a pretty quite neighborhood. So we noticed the noise a lot. The location and staff are fantastic otherwise and we would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
DAN
"Great Inexpensive Hotel. Perfect for a short stay."
Everything was good except. Only exception was shower temp changed with any toilet flushing , not just mine. But this was my third stay there and I will go back again and again. Great Value.
2 night business trip May 31, 2015
"Quick overnight stay."
Quick overnight stay, very little time spent at hotel, room clean, customer service was very good. We were a little concerned about parking lot security late at night.
1 night family trip May 28, 2015
"An average stay."
Nice hotel. Only drawback was our room smelled extremely musty. Service was fine.
1 night business trip May 28, 2015
"Lovely hotel"
A very nice hotel, centrally located, reasonably priced. Convenient to the old neighborhood where I still own a rental home. Comfortable, pretty, outdoor environment and nice breakfast. This hotel would be perfect except that housekeeping asked us daily if we needed service. If we did not ask, they did not clean our room. We were there a week and our beds were made twice. They did supply clean towels when we asked for them but did not replace the shampoo and soaps that we had used.
6 night family trip May 17, 2015
roberta
"One night sleep"
Clean room and pleasant staff - only downfall was limited parking.
1 night trip May 22, 2015
"close to everything and a good price"
passing thru good for a night or even a few. breakfast mediocre to good. comfy bed and spacious rooms with fridge and microwave. close to everything in KC
1 night family trip May 17, 2015
"Close to Country Club Plaza"
Hotel is a little older, but did the job for one night. Very close to the Country Club Plaza for shopping and dining. Also close by is the Westport area.The breakfast in the morning was a plus. Don't be discouraged by the parking in the pic as they have more behind there hotel. Only problem was I had a room facing Main St, you could hear the cars going past. Also had a prob with bathroom toilet overflowing and the room had a odor.Other than that it was ok. But i was only there for one night.
1 night romance trip May 14, 2015
ROBERT L
"THE BEST PLACE TO STAY"
Everyone was very friendly and accommodating.
2 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
Ashley
"Over night stay in KC !!!"
Very nice !!! Needed a few more things on the breakfast bar but al in al it was a beautiful place and very close to the Plaza !!!
1 night romance trip May 14, 2015
Brenda
"GREAT LITTLW QUANT HOTEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
The hotel was GREAT!!!! Nice clean little quant hotel with a great price, right by the hospital! There just wasn't enough parking....But they did there best with what they had they just let us park out front by the door even though it wasn't a parking space.
1 night family trip May 13, 2015
Katherine
"Great, beautiful hotel, tall person shower!"
Went to KC with my business partner. We loved the beautiful Spanish tiles and architecture. The staff was very friendly! There is a beautiful little courtyard area in the back to bring your dog out or just sit. It's really lovely! The rooms were comfortable, except that the shower drained slow, but that is the only thing I can say that wasn't perfect in my whole stay. The shower head was extended up so it's over 6 feet high. Breakfast was hot (scrambled eggs, monkey bread, sausage, hash browns, waffles, fruit, muffins, cereal, juices and coffee) served in a social setting with a few big tables and you all sit together, which I liked. Checkout was easy. I'll definitely be back!
1 night business trip May 13, 2015
"Lovely and charming"
Charming spanish decor, patio and garden area, nice breakfast set up. Beds very comfy and everything clean. Located close to a nice area for shopping and dining. It was like finding a diamond in the rough. We only stayed one night, but it would be a lovely place to stay longer with the cozy amenities. Front desk gentleman was very pleasant and helpful.
1 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
"Hotel With A Heart"
I had to be in KC for surgery, so needless to say I was already on edge, when, as we are headed there, my daughter noticed that I had entered the night before we were actually arriving as the date we were checking in! I was in a panic! The room was being covered by insurance and I knew they wouldn't cover two nights, but thanks to the wonderful young man at reception that evening my fears were assuaged. He fixed our reservation and from there on out it was smooth sailing! Not only was he a great help , he was truly compassionate. We will definitely recommend the Best Western Plus Seville Plaza Hotel to friends and family!
1 night business trip Apr 12, 2015
"Great place to stay."
Great location, great breakfast, nice staff, comfortable beds. Need ice machine on every floor. Did not like the set up for parking. I would definitely stay there again.
2 night trip with friends May 7, 2015
"Nice Hotel for Easy Vacation Weekend"
Staff was helpful and friendly. Easy access to everywhere we needed to go and parking around the back was nice since the weekend wasn't too busy. Only downside, noise from busy street was loud through most of the day.
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"Would visit this hotel again"
Really neat hotel tucked in the downtown area. Clean rooms, friendly service. Shuttle transportation was a plus. Road noise and tight parking area were my only issues.
1 night trip with friends May 8, 2015