All hotels in Kansas City, Missouri, United States of America
4309 Main Street, Kansas City, MO, 64111, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

• Value
    Good internet service
    Room is all right
"Ok stay"
Staff was exceptional! Nice, clean room. Breakfast was decent. Only possible complaint was that the walls are pretty thin. I could actually hear the guy next to me snore and use the bathroom!
1 night trip Jan 27, 2016
"Great Hotel/Rate For The Area"
Real breakfast served every morning (eggs, sausage, potatoes, juice, etc), very good for being included. Happy hour margaritas-avoid. Had the consistency and taste of applesauce. Had a room with a hot tub which was awesome, worked fine, very clean. Hotel staff super friendly and accommodating. Plaza shopping area within walking distance, Westport bar area a quick drive, along with Nelson Atkins Museum of Art. Free parking, wifi. I'll stay here again on my next visit.
5 night romance trip Jan 22, 2016
Jeffery
"WESTERN NURSERY SHOW"
Nice will stay here again.
3 night business trip Jan 19, 2016
"Thin walls"
All in all to stay with very nice. The only complaint I have is the walls are very thin and we could hear everything.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2016
"Noisy hotel room"
The tissue paper holder was completely off the wall and on the counter in the bathroom. There was a light over the entry door that was going out and it flashed all night long. We reported it, but nothing was done. It was very annoying. The room was outside the kitchen commons area and the staff spoke in full voices there and also the front desk, all night long. Not a very restful place to stay.
2 night romance trip Jan 13, 2016
Teresa
"Great hotel, a little noisy because of location"
My daughter and I had a wonderful stay. Our room was comfortable, the breakfast was great, and everyone was very nice--all for a very reasonable price. Unfortunately, the trade off for being located on Main St. conveniently close to the Plaza is if your room is on the Main St. side then it's noisy. Some nights were okay, but one night I got woken up repeatedly by emergency vehicles!
3 night family trip Jan 7, 2016
Katharine
"weekend getaway"
had a great stay here. Everyone was very friendly, the hotel has alot of character.
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2016
JULIE
In town for a chiefs game. Hotel staf was friendly and accomodating. Hotel decor was very cool Mediterranean style. Rooms were spacious and clean and neighborhood was walkable and safe for the most part. Would love to stay there again
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2016
Nicolas
"Great service, but would not stay again"
The service at the front desk was very good, but the shower didn't work at all and they didn't have an actual cover for the down comforter. It was just two sheets "sandwiching" a comforter.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2016
"Mission accomplished"
A bit noisy in the other room at times. I would stay again in the future.
2 night trip Jan 4, 2016
"Trip to see the lights in KC"
Close to Plaza, but was under the impression that shuttle was available, but was told only Fri and Sat. We were there Sun and Mon
2 night romance trip Jan 3, 2016
Philip
"new years"
enjoyed it, nice courteous staff,
3 night romance trip Dec 30, 2015
Great room wide open with a jacuzzi everything was great except ice machine right outside my door was loud and I saw a baby cockroach in the bathroom I chose not to share that with my girlfriend
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
Edwin
"I'll stay somewhere else next time."
Ok hotel, scary neighborhood.
1 night business trip Dec 9, 2015
"PLEASANTLY SURPRISED!!"
The outside appearance doesn't do the hotel justice for what awaits guests upon arrival! Very clean, accessible, and a very friendly professional staff await to take care of your needs. The room was excellent with a very comfy bed and plenty of pillows!!!! Very kind and hospitable and probably the best continental breakfast I've every had, though, the coffee needs to be much hotter! The shuttle is a very nice amenity that they offer and it was very clean with a very professional driver! My only suggestion is a ramp in back to carry all that luggage back to your car upon departure. We MOST definitely will return any time we visit the Plaza again!
1 night trip Dec 19, 2015
MARIO
"Great location!"
Annual family Christmas shopping trip to Kansas City, Country Club Plaza & Oak Park Mall. The Seville Best Western is a family style hotel with a great location and easy access to all we want to see and do while in KC.
1 night family trip Dec 18, 2015
"Good location."
Walls are very thin. An alarm went off in the nest room and we had to call the front desk to get it shut off since the guests were out.
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2015
"Not bad"
Nice hotel. The entire staff was incredibly nice. The area was a little dumpy, and the hotel could use some new carpet.
1 night business trip Dec 8, 2015
Older hotel. pretty nice. a little sketchy walking so we didn't. breakfast was really good
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015
Darren
Great staff! Hotel transportation to plaza the lady driver was very pleasant
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2015
Not Provided
Convient to the Plaza area,good condition for a older facility,good breakfast ,pet friendly.
3 night trip with friends Nov 25, 2015
"ok on location - near the plaza"
This hotel was ok for location - a few minutes from the Plaza. The room fine, just felt like it needed a good cleaning - bathroom floor and counter could have used a deep clean. The bed was lumpy and had a body indentation when laying on it. The breakfast was average. The whirlpool tub worked good. There was a very inebriated man asking us for money when we were checking in - that was a little scary! The neighborhood was not the greatest with large group of young men congregating across the street at the liquor store. To the hotel's credit the manager was quick-acting and made sure the man was immediately off the property. The desk manager was the highlight of staying here - very friendly.
2 night romance trip Nov 18, 2015
We stopped at th best western during a road trip from nj to co. The hotel was clean and in a great location, close to the plaza where all the shops are. I would definitely recommend this hotel what a nice place with a good breakfast included for a great price!
1 night romance trip Nov 16, 2015
Robynlynn
"Comfortable stay."
Clean room, courteous staff, nice breakfast. The breakfast/ lounge area was nicely appointed; very cozy. The location is a little off putting but once inside, everything was nicely done. Loved the toiletries: natural scented and an assortment including lotion which is a novelty these days. Very comfortable bed with lots of pillows.
2 night family trip Nov 16, 2015
"Needs a facelift."
We love the location of the hotel. The price was really good and the staff friendly and helpful. Unfortunately they put us right next to the elevator and the ice machine, so it was a noisy room — not what you want when you're celebrating your anniversary. The hotel could be quite nice if they'd repaint and recarpet the rooms.
3 night romance trip Nov 12, 2015
"Great for the price"
For the inexpensive price, this hotel is great. It's along the main street with great public transportation and walking distance to museums and shopping areas. Don't expect a 5 star hotel at a 3 star price. Know what you're paying for.
2 night trip Nov 10, 2015
"I would go back for sure"
This was a great hotel with great staff, the bed was comfy and we were in the middle of all the hot spots for Kansas City. My only complain is that our room was right next to the ice machine and that is all we heard why trying to sleep and just relax. Other than that it was a nice getaway.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2015
"KC PLAZA AREA GOOD DIGS!"
Went to celebrate friends anniversary and do some special museum sightseeing and this hotel is a great location and place to stay.
1 night romance trip Oct 27, 2015
Philip
The staff was friendly, laid back, and helpful. There was a free shuttle included that took us to and from the plaza or anywhere else within a 3 mile radius. They also made these bomb vodka apple slushy drinks after 4pm in the lobby area and because it's in Missouri, we could take them with us on the shuttle. We had an awesome stay!
1 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
"We loved Best Western Plus, Saville Plaza"
The staff was efficient and friendly. We arrived on Tuesday afternoon and were greeted with frozen margaritas that we enjoyed on the patio. Our rooms were clean and comfortable. Breakfast offered lots of variety, and the area was spacious with couches as well as tables and chairs. The price was very reasonable for the area and for the amenities.
3 night trip with friends Oct 20, 2015
"Decent but unmemorable"
No complaints--big, clean room; walking distance to museums and shopping and restaurants; reasonable price and good breakfast. But nothing extra to make it special or memorable, either.
2 night trip Oct 20, 2015
This hotel had friendly staff and the location was excellent. It was near the Plaza in downtown Kansas City. The only negative thing about this hotel was the parking. If you were handicapped, you couldn't park in the back and have easy access. Also, this would be true for you if you came into the front door as there were several steps to access the elevator. I'm not disabled, but if I were, I'd want to know up front that the hotel does not accommodate me very well.
Other trip Oct 22, 2015
Catherine
"Would definitly return"
We were attending a conference at another hotel within walking distance and had found rates at BW to be much more reasonable. After viewing rooms in the 'conference' hotel, I liked our accommodations even more. Courteous staff, clean room, lobby and elevator, and hot breakfast all added to the good impression.
3 night business trip Sep 29, 2015
"Walking distance to The Plaza and Westport"
It was our first trip to KC. I read that The Plaza & Westport were the places to go so I wanted to book close to one of them. We were exactly in the middle. Three block walk to Plaza and three walk block to Westport - just the opposite direction. Only one main road to cross and Plaza walk was actually a walking trail/ park setting. Very safe. Plaza was nice & had many shops/restaurants. Westport was more trendy rest, bars, antique&vintage shops. They close off the streets. More party atmosphere. Hotel was remodeled. Clean. Friendly front desk. Free shuttle (3 ml radius on weekends). Great outdoor courtyard to enjoy.
2 night romance trip May 21, 2015
steps to get to front desk.
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2015
I brought my son to KC for a quick overnight away. The hotel was perfect! The service and friendliness of the staff was wonderful and the walk to the Plaza was super easy! We will definitely stay there again on our next trip to KC!
1 night family trip Oct 7, 2015
"You'll love their soap"
They have the best toiletries! I booked it again for more nights while in town even though it was less convenient to my destination because the stay was so pleasing.
1 night business trip Oct 5, 2015
"Nice smaller hotel!close to everything."
We stayed on the floor they just finished. It was very clean and nice.
1 night family trip Oct 1, 2015
"Nice staff Good Breakfast"
Excellent breakfast and the staff was great. Location could be a little closer to the the plaza. Hotel is old but clean.
2 night business trip Sep 30, 2015
"Last minute couple getaway"
We loved it. The bed was very comfy! Staff pleasant! Room very clean. Only downside was parking was full, but as expected when staying on the plaza!
1 night romance trip Oct 1, 2015
Spent very little time in the Hotel,it was a one night stay. The outdoor seating areas were nice.
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2015
Theodore
Asked for 1st floor room which I got but it was up 8 steps with no elevator access. Toilet was slow to flush and I requested maintenance When they came they said it was broken and yes the only one in the hotel like that but it was a big job so hadn't got to it yet. They offered us a 2nd floor king room but it smelled of moth balls and with a fold out couch would have been cramped for 3 people Mgment was apologetic-offered us candy out of "treasure box" ( keep in mind I had college students with me) and gave a starbucks gift card to us. While I appreciated their effort, a discount on the room would have been more appropriate. WHO offers a 1st floor room up 8 steps with no elevator access??
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2015
Cheryl
"Art Fair Accomodations"
Sisters Weekend during the Plaza Art Fair. The Seville Plaza more than served our needs. The room was clean and comfortable. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Although parking is tight, there is a lot in back of the hotel for quite a few cars and we did not have any trouble finding a spot. Nice touches included the complimentary margaritas during happy hour and a fresh urn of ice water in the lobby. The outside seating area is quaint with two or three tables and a fire pit for cool evenings. Although the motel is clean, it is in need of updating and there are signs in the hallways indicating that they are in the process of doing so. Typically, the shower head was less than satisfactory, dribbling more than spraying but that is an easy fix. All in all, a great visit. We are planning to return next year.
2 night trip with friends Sep 25, 2015
Colleen
Great location. Loved their happy hour bonus and they offer a very nice breakfast. Both included in price plus free parking. My only complaint is that the walls between rooms seem not very sound proof.
1 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
"Friendly and helpful staff"
Staff was very friendly and helpful. Enjoyed the stay.
3 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
Donald
Not the hotel I usually stay in on the Plaza but since I was traveling with small children and they served the free breakfast I wanted to give it a try. I appreciated that they were able to accommodate an extra night at the last minute when my travel plans changed. I know they were sold out so it was just their customer service that was able to make it work for us. Otherwise I was going to have to change hotels.
Other trip Sep 23, 2015
Teresa
This hotel is very old. Hard to find outlets to plug in the electronic devices. The room felt like you were in a basement! Not my favorite
1 night romance trip Sep 15, 2015
Kathleen
"Ok stay, bad shuttle service!"
The shuttle service was terrible!
2 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2015
Tammy
"Great front desk."
Geat front desk help. Very friendly and helpful. for example : I needed a large bandaid late at night for a heel cut. They found one rapidly.
2 night family trip Sep 17, 2015
kathy
"Nice hotel close to St. Lukes Hospital."
Very functional and utilitarian. Great for those who want the basics at a reasonable rate. Don't expect a bar or restaurant but that's not why I stayed here. I believe parking if you have a car is free but I didn't have a car with me.
Other trip Sep 21, 2015