All hotels in Kansas City, Missouri, United States of America
4309 Main Street, Kansas City, MO, 64111, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Would visit this hotel again"
Really neat hotel tucked in the downtown area. Clean rooms, friendly service. Shuttle transportation was a plus. Road noise and tight parking area were my only issues.
1 night trip with friends May 8, 2015
Kerry
"Rough stay"
Not a great stay. The room was damp and had a musty smell. Our neighbor had to be told to turn down her TV that was as loud as it goes. This went on until midnight. At 4:30am water started leaking through a ceiling light in the entryway. We barely slept all night. The staff was however accommodating and gave us a credit.
1 night romance trip May 7, 2015
"Enjoyable stay."
Enjoyed my stay. Will stsy there again.
4 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
Shelley
"I'd stay here again!"
This hotel was really close to the popular Plaza district and art museum. I actually walked to the later fairly easily. The neighborhood around the hotel was nice too.
2 night trip Apr 29, 2015
We were in town for a baseball game and shopping. Great location close to Plaza and to stadium. Found parking a little crowded but over all a great stay. Our AC didn't work really good but was fine.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"Average"
Average
2 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
Josef
"EXCELLENT for the price!"
I would definitely stay here again.
2 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
John L
"Very nice hotel, close to downtown attractions"
I was there for 11 days on vacation and the staff made me feel at home my entire stay. They were All so helpful with anything I needed. They made me feel like family, which really meant a lot to me since I was there by myself. The room, location of hotel and the amenities were all great, but the staff was truly the icing on this hotel!!
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"Great Find in KC"
Convenient, pleasant stay. Friendly staff. Would definitely stay there again.
2 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
Carole
"Pleasant stay in Kansas City"
Stayed here while our kids and grandchild settled into their new home, having moved from Canada. Although the hotel is aging, it's well taken care of and attention to guests is superb.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Judy
"Great location close to everything"
Very nice would stay again, staff was exceptional and very helpful. The location was great close to a lot of things.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
dan
"KC in the spring"
We had a great stay. Saw a baseball game, went to the museums which were close, did some shopping in the plaza and ate fantastic barbecue. Hotel was fantastic.
3 night romance trip Apr 21, 2015
Craig
"very pleased"
The room was great. Service was exceptional. Breakfast was a great surprise. I wiuld recommend this to anyone. Hotel staff was extremely nice and helpful.
4 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
Paul J
"this place NEVER disappoints me!"
As usual a great place, especially enjoyed my stay on the first floor - they have upgraded the rooms nicely and it has the perfect place to work outside just out the back door. Coffee is close enough to walk to! Ill be back next opportunity!
3 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
Donald
"Nice enough for a short stay"
The staff here is wonderful, but our room always felt damp and smelled like old cigarette smoke.
4 night business trip Apr 6, 2015
"So-so stay"
Don't let the pictures fool you--the rooms are dated! I suppose if you weren't terribly picky it would be a good value. Pets are allowed. I am a pet lover but when a dog started yapping at 2:15 in the morning and didn't quit for over 20 minutes I must say it was very annoying. Why did this go on at this hour and for so long??? One of the beds in our room had broken springs and made an awful sound when you sat on the bed. The breakfast was very good. The staff were all friendly and helpful. The outdoor area is very pretty and inviting but smokers kept us away from using this area. The motel was advertised as a smoke-free motel. NOT! I would definitely look at other options in the future.
1 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
Kristi
"Pleasant stay"
This was a great hotel for the price and location. We wanted a 2 night getaway near the plaza. Our room wasn't ready upon arrival so we were upgraded to a jacuzzi room which was a pleasant surprise. The breakfast had healthy variety. Eggs were good. The hotel itself was under some renovation, but it wasn't noticeable. We were in the front of the hotel and main street was somewhat noisy during the night. There little off street parking but we were there when it wasn't too busy and didn't leave with our car. We walked to the plaza. Staff was very nice.
2 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
Kendra
"Cute hotel"
Within a nice walking distance to plaza, kcai, and museums. Very nice hotel, would have been nice to sit in a hot tub but location and the nice breakfast more than made up for it.
1 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
"KC Conference"
Room was very comfortable, clean, and spacious. Beds cozy with plenty of pillows. Bath may be a little dated, but was clean, working, and plenty of hot water. Parking was accessed from the back of the property and not clearly noted upon arrival. Could be a problem on a very busy night. We were warned of that possibility when checking in. Breakfast included, eggs, sausage, hashbrowns, waffles, cereal, and fruit. Plenty for a good start. Lots of plug-ins for computer access as well. I would stay here again.
1 night business trip Mar 27, 2015
"Great location and staff"
All of the employees at this hotel were wonderful to work with. They were friendly and offered their knowledge of the area freely and really enhanced our stay. The location is perfect for hitting Kansas City's hot spots easily. The hotel was undergoing remodeling and there were some things in our room that needed to be replaced, like the tub spout and water faucet for the shower. The breakfast area was a bit cramped, and it seemed like they could not keep up with the demand for the eggs.
2 night trip with friends Mar 16, 2015
"I won't be staying there again."
The hotel staff were very friendly. The cleanliness/ house keeping was bad. The bath tub was dirty. The lighting was bad in the room. Light bulb burned out. The hotel was very noisy at night.
2 night business trip Mar 22, 2015
Evonne
"The Good and the Bad."
The staff was great and there was traffic noise as said in other reviews but that didn't bother me. It is a great location for the price. The staff held out bags until check-in time. The breakfast was yummy. The cleanliness in the bathroom is why I wouldn't stay there again. It dream they are making improvements on the hotel.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Seville Suited Our Needs"
Enjoyed our visit to KC, and we were very happy with our accommodations at the Best Western Seville. The room was clean, staff was helpful when needed, breakfast was pretty good as well, and the location being close to Westport & Country Club Plaza was perfect. We were also pleasantly surprised to find we were just a couple blocks from the St. Patrick's parade route and we could walk to the parade. Even without the parade, we'd give the Seville two thumbs up, and can recommend this hotel to others!
3 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
"Kansas city"
Great stay until there were ants in the room.
2 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
Mwangaza
"Better than you'd think for a Best Western"
We went up to stay on the plaza for a girls weekend and this hotel was in the perfect location for walking, it was up to date, super nice (way nicer than I'd expect for a best western), and the staff was so nice. I will be coming back! I loved it!
2 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
Alexandria
"fine, but not great"
This is just an older building, so it's not as pristine as some other hotels. My stay was great, but there are nicer places in the same neighborhood.
3 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
"Family Trip to KC"
Took a family trip to go to LegoLand, SeaLife Aquarium and Great Wolf Lodge. We could only book one night at Great Wolf, so we found something closer to LegoLand and SeaLife. The hotel was clean and in good condition. Offered a free hot breakfast that was better than expected. I've stayed at more expensive hotels that weren't this well-kept or staffed. The desk clerks were very friendly. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Ryan
Stayed two nights. Nice sized room. Good breakfast. Close to everything we were interested in visiting.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
Jan
"Visit from Iowa"
Love the updates.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Janella
"NIce hotel"
Very comfortable and a great location. I would recommend it to anyone going to kc
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
"Great value"
Close to the Plaza, Westport and KU Med Center, shopping and dining. Older hotel but very clean. Staff was very friendly. Great value for the price. Only downside was breakfast which wasn't that good but would stay here again.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
"Good hotel close to nice shopping"
Hotel was clean. Staff was a little too concerned with their own conversations when we checked in. We were woken up 3 times in the middle of the night by sirens and our screaming neighbors. Neighborhood was a little questionable but it was close to nice shopping. The breakfast was probably the best I've ever seen at a hotel. All in all if you can handle traffic noise it is a clean hotel room for the price.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
erika
"Accommodating accommodation"
We had trouble with the toilet in our initial room. Since it would be late before this could be fixed on a Sunday night, they moved us. The second room wasn't quite as nice without the garden view and a smaller bathroom. Both rooms were clean with comfy beds. I would probably stay there again for the convenient location.
2 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
"Excellent hotel close to KU Medical Center"
Very quiet on a Tuesday night. Very clean, bed was comfortable and breakfast area and food was excellent. I was pleased with the overall experience. Price was less than others in area but still high to me. Felt safe at all times with front parking.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Sandra
"We'd stay again"
Hotel is being renovated. We stayed in a very nice and clean room. Breakfast was pretty decent too.
4 night business trip Feb 8, 2015
"Close to UMKC"
The hotel was convenient for my KC needs, the staff were very nice and helpful. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable.
1 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
Douglas
The breakfast was excellent, a wide selection of quality food and unique seating arrangements. Cuious to us was no ice machine on our floor. Rooms were nice, standard, staff friendly.
The hotel was nice, but the walls were thin and they were doing construction on my floor late into the evening.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
It was a very great experience the staff was great and the room was very clean. I would stay there again when I'm in the area.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
"Clean, comfortable, good price"
Clean, comfortable, good price
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
"Close To Plaza"
First of all the staff was WONDERFUL! They coulld not have been nicer. The breakfast they offered had a lot of choices and the room was comfy and clean! We really liked the location and would stay here again!
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Becky
"Awesome Hotel close to Uptown Theatre with Shuttle"
Most comfy beds, Very helpful front desk, and the best shuttle driver, overall cannot boast enough on the whole experience!
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
RobKaren
"Quick overnight stay in KC on way back to Denver."
Just stayed overnight, so it was great, located close to the Plaza & Westport. Free breakfast was great! Comfortable bed & clean bathroom! Staff was very nice & helpful!
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
"A great find in KC"
This is a beautiful hotel in a great location. The staff is very friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Jan 24, 2015
I loved staying there. The hotel staff was very helpful and very nice.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Enjoyable"
We really enjoy this hotel. This is our second trip to it. Keep up the good work.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Cassy
"thanks for the excellent service"
Great!
1 night family trip Jan 21, 2015
nora
"Travel for work"
Very comfortable, would recommend to employer for a return stay
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Nick
"Plaza getaway"
Nice stay vert courteous staff, the shuttle was great and driver was super nice and helpful, on time. Had a very nice trip and definitely will stay here again.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
love travel
"Best Western Seville"
Nice continental breakfast. Beds nice, room quiet. Maid service left something to be desired -- didn't refresh supplies (coffee, creamer, tea, etc.), had to go to the desk to get items.
2 night family trip Jan 22, 2015