All hotels in Hapeville, Georgia, United States of America
301 N Central Ave, Hapeville, GA, 30354, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

Great staff, clean room. Awesome location for what we needed. Definitely will stay again
1 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
Had a nice stay, people were very nice, everything was decent for the price we paid and the services rendered. Everything we needed was provided. Front desk personnel very friendly and helpful. Will definitely stay there again.
3 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Staley
"very satisfied customer"
The staff was very friendly with a sense of humor which is always a plus, and also the rooms are clean. The IHOP being adjacent to the hotel was one of the major selling points that won over my business. Thumbs up overall
2 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015
"A good place to stay."
This hotel was a really good place to stay.We've stay here before and the hotel has upgraded and remodeled since our last stay.Parking can get a little tight at night if you get back late but, they now have sercurity riding through the lot all night. WE will stay here again.
3 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
"Great Hotel to stay at!"
Had a awesome stay! Thanks for the hospitality. Breakfast was real good. Very clean and everyone was very nice.
2 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
Nicole
"good value"
Good airport shuttle
1 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
Timoteo
"a VERY good stay for your money! nice!"
Hotel is in a good, quiet location. There is a McDonald's, Wendy's, and IHOP within walking distance, as well as a convenience store. The staff wasn't very friendly. I stayed for 3 nights and did not have my room serviced at all. The trash piled up and we had to ask for more towels. The room was very clean and a decent size. Breakfast consists of omlets, eggs, bacon, biscuits and gravy, toast, cereal, bagels, donuts, yogurt, grits, oatmeal, and fruits. I I stayed on a very eventful weekend and the hotek parking lot was full of vehicles, however there was never any loitering, or loud noise. It was very quiet and reserved. The pool was refreshing as well. It overall was a very good stay for my money. I would def recommend this hotel to anybody. Oh! And the beds are VERY comfortable
3 night trip with friends Jun 11, 2015
"Memorial Day Weekend Getaway"
We stayed for a mini vacation visiting the World of Coca-Cola, Braves game, and Medieval Times! The hotel was convenient to all the attractions and has McDonald's and IHop within walking distance. The staff were friendly and accommodating, they also serve a hot breakfast that includes biscuits and gravy, sausage / bacon, eggs, waffles, and more which was nice! We didn't appreciate the hotel being under construction for remodeling and not knowing ahead of time and one of the elevators broke while we were there so that wasn't convenient as there are lots of guests that stay especially from the airport. As far as the airport, you could hear the planes but it wasn't bad in the room or maybe we got use to it. Overall, we enjoyed our stay and would recommend to others looking for an affordable hotel that is clean and comfortable with a friendly staff and hot breakfast!!
3 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
"pleasantly surprised"
Your staff was great! Would recommend your hotel to anyone. I was treared as if the staff knew me. They were very helpful. The rooms were clean. Only issue was the ice machine was not on our floor.
2 night family trip May 11, 2015
"Great Hotel ."
I was extremely pleased with my stay . Friendly staff,Conformable bed and wonderful room. Close to the Airport and the Shuttle service waa fast and vere convenient.
3 night trip Apr 29, 2015
Sergio
"Great place and staff!"
I really the stay and staff.
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2015
Ian
"pretty pleased"
The hotel staff are extremely nice. It is across the street of the airport so if you a light sleeper and don't want to hear the planes this may not be the place for you, however I enjoy watching the planes land and take off. Overall it wasn't a bad place to stay about 10 min away from the zoo, world of Coca-Cola, and the aquarium without all the traffic of downtown around.
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Skylar
"family stay"
Our stay was just "ok" here. I read the previous reviews before booking this hotel so therefor wasn't shocked about the remodeling but the services from front desk to cleaning crew need some improvements! There was 4 of us staying in a room and was given just two towels so I asked for more and received two body towels and nothing else. I had to ask again for wash clothes. Also the refridgerator didn't work. But on a positive note the breakfast was wonderful each morning!
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
single mom
Enjoyed our stay but for the bed wS rock hard and being right across from airport it was noisy. The hotel and room was clean the staff excellent and the breakfast was good. I would stay again.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
jay
"Stayed in hotel."
Hotel is showing it's age some. The room was clean and beds were comfortable. The shuttle service was quick. Good deal for the price.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"I think Over paid"
me and my kids really enjoyed our stay at the Best Western plus. But I do believe that I was overcharged for one night I rebook another room across town that was a five star hotel and it was cheaper for the price of two nights but other than that the overall experience was pretty nice... I stay again.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
Ebbie
"Good location, cleaning could be improved"
I chose this hotel because I wanted to be close to the airport but not too close that the airplane noise would keep me up. The hotel worked out well for this purpose - it's close to the airport and area restaurants. The room was comfortable but the housekeeping was a little lacking - hair in the bathtub, rug needed to be vacuumed, etc.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Alyssa
"Good for an overnight stay"
It was great for an unexpected layover. Clean and close to the airport.
1 night romance trip Feb 16, 2015
Roberto
"Stay"
Good value, but neighborhood doesn't have any eating establishments except IHop, so except to travel for eats.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"nice time"
It was great, quiet, and comfortable.
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
Bernardo
"A peaceful day"
This is my second time coming here. I love the atmosphere.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Lorraine
This was my second time to this same hotel. I will continue to come back, people are friendly and the Ihop is in the parking lot, open all day and night. We had a blast.
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Ellen
"Not so nice."
My TV didn't work for my entire stay, only had one channel. Called the front desk on the second day maintenance was supposed to fix which they didn't. When I made my reservation, I was told that the hotel would be completed with their rennovations but they weren't. My room was outdated. The iron was attached to the iron board which made the room seem ghetto. Also the house keepers were not pleasant. If you stay, request the second floor because those rooms have been renovated but only difference is the shower. I was surprised that the clientele seemed descent, mostly business people. No good restaurants near by. However, I did find that the original Chick Fila is only 1/4 mile down the street and is open all night.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
Business Owner
"ATL layover - nice quick stay"
Great that it's Near the airport but it was under construction in some areas ...
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
Nneka
"Best Western East"
The room was dirty and dusty. Smell of smoke was baked into the carpet. I didn't want to take off my shoes.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Good place to stay"
Comfortable, clean and the staff was very friendly
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
Tony
"Oasis"
It's always very clean and comfortable. I love it
1 night trip Dec 20, 2014
cicaira
"The best time in a long time."
It was wonderful. I Have no complaints.
1 night trip Dec 20, 2014
Lorraine
"Very satisfied"
Short stay...Breakfast ok, not great. Room very nice, clean. Location very convenient
1 night business trip Dec 6, 2014
"stay to take daughter to airport"
room was ok staff was ok but not very helpful about getting to airport poor location poor signage, not well marked or lit a lot of construction going on
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
"Very nice hotel, good location."
Nice experience, very good trip and an excellent place to stay.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
tineo
"Okay place to stay. But not very close to airport."
I ended up waiting 40 minutes at the Domestic terminal at 7pm for the hotel shuttle. (There may have been a mix-up in my particular case, I saw the driver go by once soon after I called the hotel but he drove past without stopping so I was unable to step forward fast enough to flag him down.) But still, it would difficult to run a prompt pick-up route as the hotel is more than 10 minutes from the airport. For this reason I am much more likely to pick a hotel that is located closer in the future. As for the hotel, the room was recently remodelled, very large and comfortable. As for the lobby the hotel looks like it has had a previous life as a different hotel, the styles are disjointed from floor-to-floor. The debit-card policy was displayed prominently on the counter, a sign of a second class hotel. The general sense was that this place is trying to be a Best Western Plus but is not quite there yet.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Nathan
"Nice if you need to catch an early flight"
Early flight and only took 10 minutes to airport Really did not use any of the hotel services. Did notice flights out of Atl could be heard til about 10 pm but would use this location again
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
buddy
"Place to stay"
Came to ATL to visit a loved one, picked this hotel since it was just 6 minutes away, I was pleasntly surprised on the Hotel and its staff. Clean, friendly and close to Ihop and Mcdonalds. This place rocked and Ill be staying again soon
2 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Ellen
"Decent roadside accommodation"
South Atlanta Interstate roadside hotel. Front desk people were friendly and helpful. Minor inconveniences: Disappointed that balcony door didn't open because upper floor room was really stuffy from heat rising from other rooms. It would've been nice to have a few minutes of air exchange.We had to turn on the A/C for a while to make it comfortable. Shower curtain was too short to keep inside tub and keep water off floor. Otherwise, room was clean and comfortable. Good tv channel selection when traveling with a child. Wi-fi was fine. We'd stay again.
1 night family trip Dec 2, 2014
"Good place to stay!"
Stayed here one night due to a late flight arrival. Very close to the airport. Clean & comfortable. The hotel offers a free shuttle so that was a plus for me. The staff was great. I was straving by the time I arrived and was thankful there is an IHOP next door. Good place to stay!
1 night business trip Sep 21, 2014
Shalona
"Atlanta Best Western a surprisingly nice stay"
I very rarely stay at Best Western hotels but have 130-140 stays each year. This hotel was surprising and I would rate it equal to the Courtyards and Hampton Inns that i frequently stay at. The shuttle from the airport was easy to negotiate and very quick to arrive. The front desk was prompt, courteous, and handled my needs easily. Room was quiet and blacked out well which was great for a hotel so close to the airport.
1 night business trip Nov 25, 2014
jonathan
"Good for stay. Clean room."
A Little bit difficult to access hotel. Room cleanness is good. Feel uncomfortable due to aircraft landing noise.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
"A good experience"
I was there with my brother and daughter for a meeting. We enjoyed our stay.
2 night family trip Nov 18, 2014
Aisha
Good. I was grateful for the extended stay late checkout at 2 o'clock
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
nice and clean hotel near airport with convenient shuttle service and nice breakfast.
"Smell room & filty"
The receptionists are very lay back, slow. The lobby area is very dim. The room smell smoke although it is a non smoking room. The floor and the fridge is dirty.
Ina
"great location friendly staff pleasant stay"
this is the second time we have stayed at this hotel. both times great experiences. although it is very close to airport we never heard any planes. breakfast very good. eggs, cereal, biscuits and gravy, toast,bagels,fresh made waffles, oj,apple juice,milk,coffee,tea. staff very friendly and helpful. comfortable bed.
kim
"The staff made the visit!"
Christina and Meesha were great. They were friendly and helpful and showed genuine concern over the smallest things.
"Good choice for business trip"
Hotel is close to airport and public transportation. Room was clean and staff was helpful. Breakfast was ok, could use some improvement. Had a noise issue with the people in the room above me the first night but management handled it quickly and effectively. Would recommend.
Molly
"Renovation time visit"
The staff was great. Had a very pleasant shuttle driver who gave a minitour of the area as we went to the hotel, pointing out different landmarks such as the first Chikfila. The hotel was under renovation when I arrived. Half of the lobby had workers ripping off tile. Got my room key without a problem and went upstairs. As soon as I got off the elevator, there were mattresses, headboards, chairs, etc lined against the walls of the hallway. Although this did not affect my comfort, it was not a pleasant site. The room was decent. Clean enough but had three or four giant bugs of some sort walking around on the ceiling, I didnt care too much about getting the room changed for that.
1 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
"good hotel near the aIrport"
The room was a bit noisy until about 10:30pm due to air planes landing and taking off. However, this did not disturb a good nights sleep. After all, one expects to hear airplanes when staying at the airport, and the great location is worth it. We will certainly stay here again.
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
"Great Service"
This is my third stay here and the service, cleanliness of the room and over all maintenance of the facility is very good. Two really great added bonuses are the park and ride service to the airport if you spend a night with them AND the morning shuttle service to the International Terminal which few airport hotels offer. Thanks for your great service!!
1 night romance trip Oct 29, 2014
Phillip
"Good hotel area"
There is an I hop and a McDonalds right beside the place. Free Breakfast..Very Simple, juice , coffee, bread.. nothing special. Nice customer service. Overall is good...location ok.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
We enjoyed our stay. I recommend this hotel all.
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014