All hotels in Hapeville, Georgia, United States of America
301 N Central Ave, Hapeville, GA, 30354, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Clean and convenient"
One night stay. Easy to get to off Hwy 75. Very pleasant clean room....bed extra comfy. Did not like the external stair arrangement.....not very secure as anybody could leave that door open and let outsiders in.
1 night trip Aug 19, 2015
Suzanne
"Our stay"
My girlfriend and I enjoyed best western on n.central ave..everything was on point..
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
Jemar
It was late and we waited in a long line so I don't have much to say.
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
Latitia
"Great for the price"
Great hotel and great service! Restaurants nearby and close to the airport
3 night romance trip Aug 11, 2015
Heloisa
Great stay, hotel security was very visible. IHOP next door a plus
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Very nice front desk associates. Only issue we had was the 2 rooms me and my sister booked showed canceled and took up until check out day to get fixed after hotels.com told them 3 different times the amount we should be charged. calls to hotels.com. Almost appeared as if they didn't want to honor the price even with email confirmations. The room I got was a handicap accessible room (which I was aware of before I got there) and the old smell from the shower curtains bothered me alot. Nothing a good wash will not fix. Overall stay was great and conveniently located
4 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
Ikimula
"# Simply The Best !!"
This hotel is one of the cleaned I've ever stayed. Trust me all of my family from Jacksonville Fl is still talking about how clean and the service was. The staff and hotel is AWSOME!!!!
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Victoria D
"Good place if going to Aaron Amphitheater"
Went there because we were going to a concert at Aaron Amphitheater. Perfect location, perfect price and perfect hotel for the occasion.
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
Alvin E
Love staying here. The staff is always real helpful. The breakfast was ok but being on a low carb diet due to medical reasons there was not a big choise. Will stay there when ever I am in Atlanta again.
2 night trip Aug 5, 2015
great
1 night trip Aug 5, 2015
Dorothy
"Awesome!!"
I loved my stay at this hotel. They offered other meats like turkey sausage & chicken. I don't eat beef or pork so normally, I have to eat egg. Awesome Sauce!! The front desk Ms. Delores Powell was Awesome! Actually all of the staff was great & friendly! Always saw security monitoring the parking lot. They were friendly too! Rooms were clean! Would definitely stay here again!
1 night trip Aug 1, 2015
Ericka
"excellent staff"
This place is great for an airport stay or to see a show at Lakewood. The Front Desk was excellent.
1 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2015
"Great hotel for a night or a week"
We stayed the night before taking a flight at ALL and we couldn't be happier with our stay. The room was clean and comfortable and the kids loved playing in the pool. The only criticism would be that there weren't many pool towels available and they had only one dryer working at the time. We would definitely stay again.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Whitney
"Professional staff and clean / comfortable room"
Overall, good experience during my stay at this hotel. I read some of the negative reviews and was somewhat apprehensive, but was very pleased with my experience. Room was clean and hotel looked to have been recently renovated. All interactions with staff were friendly and professional. Several restaurants were located within walking distance. Convenient location if you are planning to attend a concert at the Lakewood Amphitheater.
1 night trip with friends Jul 25, 2015
"satisfied"
clean from entrance to room, the staff was profession and friendly, nice to have an I-hop on the grounds, and the breakfast in the morning was good.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
"BW ATL"
was only for a night but the staff was friendly, the breakfast was great, the hotel decor and overall look on the inside was great! Only issue we had was our balcony door would get stuck but we didn't use it much anyways cause it was small. But our room happened to be a handicap room and it was very spacious! The extras like shampoo were even name brand! We didn't get a chance to use the pool unfortunately but my the pool and area were clean.
1 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
Kathleen
"nice stay!"
We stayed due to the closeness of the airport. It is comfortable and close to restaurants. I will stay again on my next trip to Atlanta.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Erika
"Very decent for the rate!"
Room comfortable but had issues with the noise from the highway from the balcony and the glass door not being double pained. Loved the bathroom shower!
2 night business trip Jul 17, 2015
"Happy in Atlanta"
We really enjoyed our hotel stay. Loved the continental breakfast especially the waffle maker. Appreciated having the fridge and microwave in our room. Also loved the location including the comfortable beds!
3 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Lauren
We came to Atlanta for a concert and stayed here. it was very close to our venue and downtown. The staff were very nice and even waived our liability fee because we had to wait around five minutes for our room. The bed was very comfy and the room was clean. I would recommend it!
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Whitney
"Delightful!"
In the early years of the burgeoning motel industry,mBest Western was always the go,d standard. It's novemtomsee that after several decades, it still lives up to its original standards.
1 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015
Roberta
"A Good Hotel, Reasonably priced"
I liked the hotel, but depending on where your room is, you may here the interstate and trains. I had a king bed, but didn't like that it was on a wooden platform with just a mattress on top. The sheet didn't really fit or stay on it very well. The man who drives the shuttle in the day time is a very polite, informative and nice gentleman. Kudos to him! The woman who checked me in was very nice! She let me check in 4 hours early!! THANK YOU!
1 night trip Jul 14, 2015
Sandra
The hotels common areas were stuffy,hot,and dated but the rooms were updated and clean. The staff was very helpful and accommodating. Overall it was a good vacation.
6 night trip with friends Jul 6, 2015
Lawanda
"Great stay ... Nice price!"
The staff was very nice! Very convenient to Atlanta's airport.
1 night trip Jul 7, 2015
"Terrible stay"
i did not stay but one night. The hotel smelled really bad. It also had bugs flying around in the breakfast area. (Flies and gnats). We moved to a Better hotel for the next three nights of our stay in Atlanta.
4 night romance trip Jul 6, 2015
Wynette
Came for a family vacation and hotel was nice. Front seat staff was friendly and helpful. Room was clean and neat when we arrived but the air freshener was way to strong and caused a headache for everyone the first night. Breakfast provides a wide variety and we really enjoyed it. Overall a great stay.
4 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
"Nice stay away from home."
Staff very efficient,rooms very clean. Will stay again next time in Atlanta.
1 night trip with friends Jul 2, 2015
Jerry
The room was great but the morning manager was rude and the evening staff was ill informed about shuttle schedules which almost made me miss my plane.
1 night business trip Jul 5, 2015
Leslie
"Close to concert venue"
Concert venue was very close so that's why we chose it. Very pleasantly surprised. We were warned of airport noise from other reviews. We could see planes but no noise!! Room was very clean and reasonably priced. The IHOP next door was great too!
1 night trip with friends Jun 28, 2015
Ember
Our family stayed one night in this hotel on a trip. The inside appeared recently renovated. The room was clean and comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast area was very busy in the morning, but the food was replenished regularly. Although the hotel was near the highway, the room we stayed in was quiet. The only real negative was the parking lot, which needs to be redone.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Great staff, clean room. Awesome location for what we needed. Definitely will stay again
1 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
Had a nice stay, people were very nice, everything was decent for the price we paid and the services rendered. Everything we needed was provided. Front desk personnel very friendly and helpful. Will definitely stay there again.
3 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Staley
"very satisfied customer"
The staff was very friendly with a sense of humor which is always a plus, and also the rooms are clean. The IHOP being adjacent to the hotel was one of the major selling points that won over my business. Thumbs up overall
2 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015
"A good place to stay."
This hotel was a really good place to stay.We've stay here before and the hotel has upgraded and remodeled since our last stay.Parking can get a little tight at night if you get back late but, they now have sercurity riding through the lot all night. WE will stay here again.
3 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
"Great Hotel to stay at!"
Had a awesome stay! Thanks for the hospitality. Breakfast was real good. Very clean and everyone was very nice.
2 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
Nicole
"good value"
Good airport shuttle
1 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
Timoteo
"a VERY good stay for your money! nice!"
Hotel is in a good, quiet location. There is a McDonald's, Wendy's, and IHOP within walking distance, as well as a convenience store. The staff wasn't very friendly. I stayed for 3 nights and did not have my room serviced at all. The trash piled up and we had to ask for more towels. The room was very clean and a decent size. Breakfast consists of omlets, eggs, bacon, biscuits and gravy, toast, cereal, bagels, donuts, yogurt, grits, oatmeal, and fruits. I I stayed on a very eventful weekend and the hotek parking lot was full of vehicles, however there was never any loitering, or loud noise. It was very quiet and reserved. The pool was refreshing as well. It overall was a very good stay for my money. I would def recommend this hotel to anybody. Oh! And the beds are VERY comfortable
3 night trip with friends Jun 11, 2015
"Memorial Day Weekend Getaway"
We stayed for a mini vacation visiting the World of Coca-Cola, Braves game, and Medieval Times! The hotel was convenient to all the attractions and has McDonald's and IHop within walking distance. The staff were friendly and accommodating, they also serve a hot breakfast that includes biscuits and gravy, sausage / bacon, eggs, waffles, and more which was nice! We didn't appreciate the hotel being under construction for remodeling and not knowing ahead of time and one of the elevators broke while we were there so that wasn't convenient as there are lots of guests that stay especially from the airport. As far as the airport, you could hear the planes but it wasn't bad in the room or maybe we got use to it. Overall, we enjoyed our stay and would recommend to others looking for an affordable hotel that is clean and comfortable with a friendly staff and hot breakfast!!
3 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
"pleasantly surprised"
Your staff was great! Would recommend your hotel to anyone. I was treared as if the staff knew me. They were very helpful. The rooms were clean. Only issue was the ice machine was not on our floor.
2 night family trip May 11, 2015
"Great Hotel ."
I was extremely pleased with my stay . Friendly staff,Conformable bed and wonderful room. Close to the Airport and the Shuttle service waa fast and vere convenient.
3 night trip Apr 29, 2015
Sergio
"Great place and staff!"
I really the stay and staff.
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2015
Ian
"lots of airport noise,"
airconditioner controls missing....very noisy fan, couldn't shut it off. far side of hotel might address the airport noise
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
HAL
"Good airport hotel"
For the price, I think it's great value from this hotel. Location - By itself, away from the other hotels, but it's still close to the airport and easy to get on the interstate. Some might just not liking the area after dark. Service - The shuttle was good and on-time. The breakfast was even better than some of the more expensive hotels I had stayed at before. Staff was friendly and helpful. The only thing bothered me was probably the noise. Mainly the flights and the air conditioner. The flights, I guess that's about all the hotels around the airport but it just seems louder than some of the ones I have stayed at. Air conditioner, they can definitely replace with some newer one that doesn't sound so loud.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
LiL
"Good if all you want is close to airport."
Hotel is a bit rundown and surrounded by highway and industrial surroundings. If you are just looking for a place to sleep that is close to the airport, this is ok. Hotel staff were friendly, and they did have facilities for me to print my airline itinerary. The pool was outdoors so don't expect your kids to be able to swim it it's a cold day.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"Beautiful and convinent"
Very convinent and quiet. Breakfast was good. Professional staff. Speedy service
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"pretty pleased"
The hotel staff are extremely nice. It is across the street of the airport so if you a light sleeper and don't want to hear the planes this may not be the place for you, however I enjoy watching the planes land and take off. Overall it wasn't a bad place to stay about 10 min away from the zoo, world of Coca-Cola, and the aquarium without all the traffic of downtown around.
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Skylar
"family stay"
Our stay was just "ok" here. I read the previous reviews before booking this hotel so therefor wasn't shocked about the remodeling but the services from front desk to cleaning crew need some improvements! There was 4 of us staying in a room and was given just two towels so I asked for more and received two body towels and nothing else. I had to ask again for wash clothes. Also the refridgerator didn't work. But on a positive note the breakfast was wonderful each morning!
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
single mom
Enjoyed our stay but for the bed wS rock hard and being right across from airport it was noisy. The hotel and room was clean the staff excellent and the breakfast was good. I would stay again.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
jay
"Stayed in hotel."
Hotel is showing it's age some. The room was clean and beds were comfortable. The shuttle service was quick. Good deal for the price.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"I think Over paid"
me and my kids really enjoyed our stay at the Best Western plus. But I do believe that I was overcharged for one night I rebook another room across town that was a five star hotel and it was cheaper for the price of two nights but other than that the overall experience was pretty nice... I stay again.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015