All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
4100 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas, NV, 89169, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"filthy and moldy"
The hallways and elevator were hot and filthy. The shower stunk to mold very badly. People asking for money in the parking lot. I would never stay there again.
1 night trip Jul 2, 2015
Sergio
"friendly service and nice rooms"
we had a very good stay, everyone was helpful and we would stay at your hotel again.
Response by Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay with us. We are so grateful for the feedback you provided and look forward to welcoming you back again on your next visit.
2 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
Stacey
"Make sure you know their shuttle schedule"
The hotel is less than ten minutes from the airport, but I had to wait outside in 100° heat for an hour for transportation. Check-in was fine and the room was clean and pre-cooled for my arrival.
1 night trip Jul 1, 2015
"Good for the price!"
My husband was irritated by the smokiness of the casino we had to walk though to get to the elevator but, as far as I'm concerned, that's Vegas. Our room was clean, and large, and a good deal for the price. If you don't expect a room at the Bellagio, I think you'll be happy here. We didn't interact with the staff (except for checkin), but I think not needing the staff is a good sign that they're competently and quietly doing their jobs.
Response by Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are currently looking at ways to improve our air filtration system. We appreciate the feedback you provided and look forward to welcoming you back again on your next visit!
6 night romance trip Jun 22, 2015
"short and sweet, just a quick inn n out!!! =)"
It was so so due stay was really short...
Response by Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay with us. We appreciate the positive feedback you provided and look forward to welcoming you back again on your next visit.
1 night business trip Jun 26, 2015
"S'ok"
Quick overnight, and the price was right. Few amenities in the room, but not much anticipated. Since it's a casino, there is no "Front Desk" or "Reception". Instead, you must wind your way through the banks of slot machines to "Guest Services". From there, the staff was helpful and pleasant.
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
"Never again."
First of all I want to say that the receptionist there was very unpleasant.When I arrived she greeted us at first but when asked what kind of rooms i booked I told her 1 room with 2 queen rooms and another with 1 king bed. Well, after the information was given to her she looks up at me and stated that they don't have a room with a king bed. I told her that was the reason I booked ahead of time on line so I wouldn't have something like this happen and her response was "it's first come first serve and we are currently almost sold out for the night. So would you like whatever we have available?" Of course I was upset but had no other choice since it was to late to cancel my booking. The walk over to the rooms was unpleasant as well. They had no smoking sign and yet the elevator and hallways reeked of cigarette. We called room service for some food and they didn't have most of the things on their menu available and the TV channels didn't match their TV guide in the guest folder, so my daughters were stuck watching FX all weekend.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
"Sad from a funeral"
We were in Las Vegas for a very sad occasion. We received excellent quality of service. After being very tired and hot, Valorie at the registration desk made our experience very pleasant. She helped us eliminate a very complicated issue. Even the employees in the gift shop were pleasant. Our room was very comfortable and clean.
Response by Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay and our friendly and courteous employees were able to make it more enjoyable. We appreciate the positive feedback you provided and look forward to welcoming you back again on your next visit.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Pamela
"Pay by the hour Motel quality"
Not the best decision I've made. All the money was spent on the outside of the building. Nice external pics but inside it's a dump. Door would not lock, A/C rattled all night, reeked of smoke in Non-smoking room and really ran down. Never again. If I hadn't prepaid I would've walk out. Thought I was in a pay-by-the-hour motel.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
"One night at the Silver Sevens"
They called the room premium and newly updated. But the bathroom was not finished. Beds were nice and comfortable. The buffet was good at lunch.
Response by Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay with us. We are currently in the process of remodeling our rooms to update our look. We appreciate the feedback you provided and look forward to welcoming you back again on your next visit.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Grace
"Not Good"
Need Urgent Renovation...
Response by Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your input.We work hard to make sure every guest visit is positive, I am so sorry that we failed to meet your expectations during your stay with us. We are currently in the process of remodeling our rooms to update our look, I hope you consider coming back for another visit. Thank you so much for giving us your feedback.
4 night trip Jun 22, 2015
"Terrible Hotel!"
Right off the bat the front desk woman who helped me was rude when I tried checking in. The room was either ice cold or a sauna due to the ac either blasting freezing air or me needing to unplug it for a bit due to the cold. The combination of going outside to 110 degree Las Vegas heat to the drastic change of temperature in the room caused us to leave with a cold & cough. The dealers at the casino tables were also very rude. I understand I look young but when I ask a question with ID in hand, I don't need to be responded to with dirty looks & a bad tone. I asked what the minimum buy in was & an old man dealer replied, "before you do anything else I need to see some identification right now." I had proper ID in my hand & ready! But instantly I was given the bad vibe & left the table 2 minutes later which I never even should have wasted my $40 to a table I was unwelcomed. There was no signs to find where the pool area was either. We had to ask a janitor who was walking in the same hallway we were lost in. Room did not come with Ironing Board or Iron, no mini fridge for our drinks or take out from restaurants, no microwave to reheat, & not even a coffee maker! There was no "do not disturb" hanger to put outside the door handle so we were awoken by house keeping walking into our room THREE TIMES one morning! Overall terrible hotel & would not recommend it to anyone. Will definitely never stay again at the Silver Sevens Hotel/Casino.
3 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
Luis
"Great value"
Stayed for the weekend, price is affordable room was pretty big and clean its not on the strip but its just a taxi away or u can drive its close by, the buffet was good and cheap, i definitely recommend this place.
2 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2015
Gustavo
"Good Location"
Good Location
1 night romance trip Jun 22, 2015
Stanley
"Big price for standard room"
Tower rooms are just standard rooms... On the south side and your charged tower prices for plain standard rooms. The new rooms are on the north end of the casino but you have to be a high roller to stay in one... I asked if i could pay extra to stay in a room there even tho i paid for a tower room... I was told they are for special customers only... Wifi is bad
1 night romance trip Jun 23, 2015
"Comfy beds"
It was just my boyfriend and I for a day we needed a place just to Crash for 24 hours because we were too exhausted to drive home. The room itself looked 100 times better than the halls. Inside our room was a huge comfy nice clean bed exactly what we needed! Perfect for a one night stay and very comfortable To sleep. We did and early check in at 1 and had no problems or charge. I would stay again. The ceilings in the hallways are very low and have a cluster phobic feeling to them and they reek of smoke but what casinos don't? Staff was friendly and helpful I would stay again maybe not for a whole weekend though.
1 night romance trip Jun 22, 2015
Alyssa
"Bad service & too much smoke!"
We were there for my birthday weekend and the first thing we noticed was the awful cigarette smell from the casino. It was so disgusting that every time we had to pass by, I tried to cover up my nose so I wouldn't smell it. The service from the front desk & others were ok, but the security team were very rude. They were in charge of scheduling the shuttle service & were very rude & seemed uninterested with our questions that he wouldn't even look at us directly. He wasn't the only one too. We had to go to them a couple times & they were all rude & just not friendly. But the worst part was when we were leaving on our last day. We realized our brand new truck had been keyed & it was parked in their covered parking lot! We went to put in a report & the only person that seemed to care was the lady supervisor. But we never were contacted at all by the hotel as she stated. Nothing of an apology. We will definitely not go there again.
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Cecilia
"Not worth the money"
This hotel needs some major major updating. Very very outdated. I had two rooms, they both had odors. There were huge bed bugs. Simple necessities were not available like iron or fridge. The lack of towels or pillows was very upsetting. Customer service at the front desk was atrocious. $100 deposit per room required- which is more than hotels right next door. I do not recommend this hotel at all.
2 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
Arlene
"Valued Customer"
After a long drive from California, I was looking forward to checking into my room. When I get there, I was informed as well as other customers, that the computer systems were down and there was no way they could check customers in. The wait was approximately 2.5 hours until the system was back up. A civilized apology would have safficed but, there were no apologies or accommodations given for my troubles. Overall, they room was clean but the shower curtains had a moldy type smell from being wet continuously from previous customers. Overall, I rate my experience 3/5.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2015
"Silver7"
Middleclass hotel.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"All good"
No complaints. Decent price.
2 night trip Apr 29, 2015
Kenneth
I liked the location and the size of the room. But it wasn't very clean, the housekeeping could have done a better job
1 night trip with friends Jun 21, 2015
"average"
Not a bad place, far off the strip, but they have shuttle buses several times a day. The room was clean, nice and comfortable, cleaning staff were excellent. My only problem with this hotel was that they charged me twice the "Resort fee + tax" and it took me 20 minutes to sort it out when leaving. Patricia - the "Customer service lead" at the time was very unhelpful and stubborn. I had to explain my point multiple times and eventually she did me the favor to fix the mistake made by the hotel. Very rude.
3 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
Pavel
"Very dusappointing"
I was on a unexpected layover while traveling hotels.Com rated this a three star hotel. It was barely a one star. Very disappointing.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2015
julie
"Not worth the money"
No simple luxuries like a fridge or iron. $100 hold charge.. a bit more than other hotels.
2 night trip Jun 21, 2015
Toni
Fast and easy check in
1 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Sandra
Good trip but the silver sevens cafe has a long wait time!
4 night romance trip Jun 8, 2015
james
"Clean. Worth the price."
The lights in my room did not work at first and the AC was very loud. However, they had someone come fix it very quickly.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2015
"Well pleased"
Older hotel, quiet. Very friendly and competent staff throughout; on the casino floor, in the shop, at the pool and housekeeping. The restaurant was well enough, service takes a bit of time, but everyone was nice and helpful. The players' club offered excellent benefits. We will stay again.
4 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
"Ok for economy"
This stay was an overnighter (hour away--locals) to see a nearby show. Rooms clean and roomy enough. Ours was overlooking the pool---they do have some thump-thump music playing around the pool area, audible from our 2nd floor room. It ends about the time the pool closes. Pool looks fine with nice landscaping---tho we did not use. Buffet ok, good table service. After show (you'll need a rent car, taxi or shuttle to get to and from the strip) we like to play a few machines and get some of those nice comped drinks (that I tip for). These were few and far between and I would have played longer if the drink servers had been more in sight. Overall Silver Sevens ok for a budget stay, and again---people including kids really using the nice pool area.
1 night romance trip Jun 14, 2015
KEVIN
"Silver Sevens Hotel and Casino is a great value"
Nice Hotel with bargain economic prices.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Ross
"Need Fresh Air"
The walls of the first floor of the hotel was saturated with residue of cigarette smoke. I had requested to be in the non-smoking area of the hotel. The hotel was clean but still reeked of the cigarette smoke.
Response by Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino
Dear Ciccy, thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are currently looking at ways to improve our air filtration system, I sincerely apologize that we failed to meet your expectations. Thank you so much for your feedback!
1 night business trip Jun 10, 2015
"Clean and comfortable hotel for budget travelers"
A decent basic room east of the strip.
1 night business trip Jun 12, 2015
BJ
"Alright"
We stayed one night. The room was nice. When we turned on the cooler it smelt like feet! It constantly smelt like cigarettes in the room and in Vegas in general. The staff was nice, location was great, it's a bit dated, price was great as well but you get what you paid for in this case. This hotel was the first time that I had found red specs on one of our towels. Changed it immediately.
Response by Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay with us. However, please accept my apologies for the disappointments and inconveniences you experienced. We are currently looking at different ways to improve our air filtration system. We appreciate the feedback you provided and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
"No luck seven here"
Front desk host (black female) was flat out rude. May have just not been her day. But anycase all around you can find a hotel room same price that is more appealing.
Response by Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. On behalf of Silver Sevens I would like to apologize about your recent experience with us. We pride ourselves in providing great service with every guest transaction, I am so sorry we failed you in this instance. I will be speaking with my hotel manager regarding the feedback you provided for further investigation. I can assure you that is not our standard of service. Thank you for yout feedback I hope you will consider giving us another try in the future.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Pete
The bed was comfortable, the room was clean and the front desk workers were very courteous and helpful.
1 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
Timothy
"Ok but not what you expect in Vegas"
A little older and dated but clean. Was a little far from the strip. For the price compared to some older ones on the strip it was a bit high. No restaurants near hotel or shops.
1 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
Saundra
"kinda like home"
This was a good deal price wise while waiting for approval of an apartment. The pool was clean and cool.This is a small friendly place to stay and play.. House cleaning was excepional
1 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
michael
"Awesome stay"
Stayed for 3 nights it was great loved the area and the rooms were awesome
3 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Trinesha
"Clean comfortable rooms"
Nice hotel with great value. Not anything fancy or what you would find on the strip, but clean, comfortable rooms for a great price. Located conveniently close to the strip with easy access to all the Las Vegas excitement.
2 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"Clean Room always a Plus"
Clean room. Some bothersome noise, and smelly casino/halls from smoking, but do consider that its Vegas. Overall comfortable.
3 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
"Not good"
Horrible. The phone in our room kept ringing every hour. Kept us up all night.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"Good quality location"
The stay was pleasant. I have stayed at this hotel before and have noticed a trend with the room a.c.. They seem to not cool the rooms very well. My room both nights was warm and stuffy making it difficult to sleep.
2 night trip with friends Jun 1, 2015
"Great relaxation"
It was relaxing.
1 night trip May 28, 2015
"Ants in the bathroom"
I was very disappointed. The bathroom was crawling with ants, the noise level kept me awake, everything smelled like smoke. We will never stay there again!
Response by Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino
Thank you for taking the time to write this review.We work hard to make sure every guest visit is positive. I am so sorry we failed to meet your expectations. I will be giving your statement to our Executive Housekeeper on property for further investigation to ensure that this kind of thing does not happen again. Once again on behalf of Silver Sevens we sincerely apologize for your experience.
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
"Ss"
Great hotel, but bad customers dirty Poor people everywhere
1 night trip with friends May 28, 2015
daniel
"Late night noise."
Room on 3rd floor facing casino parking lot. Lots of noise from car radios and loud talking as late as 3am.
2 night family trip May 27, 2015
michael
"Well done and very impressed"
The room was wonderful. Linens were really great. I loved the pool just steps from our room. Casino was normal and busy. The buffet was just what we desired and they even gave us a voucher for a free coffee onsite!
1 night trip with friends May 26, 2015
Matthew
"Adequate for an Overnight Stay"
This hotel casino was about a mile off the strip. It was older and the casino was smoky and unappealing. The room was comfortable for an overnight stay. No complimentary breakfast was served, but a free coffee from the gift store. For the low price, it was certainly a good bargain.
1 night family trip May 27, 2015
Debra
"Not a bad option for one night"
We used Vegas as a stop over for our trip and this was a good option. Not exactly on the strip but very near.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015