All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America

Great pool
    Bad amenities
    Poor vibe
"Comfy room"
We liked parking close to our room. Comfortable beds.
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2016
Dolly
"our stay in las vegas."
we chose the hotel for convenience to the airport and the reasonable price.
1 night romance trip Mar 3, 2016
"Simplicity is great!"
Love Silver Sevens for its bingo, location, reasonably priced restaurants. Also, great parking and access to rooms where you don't have to walk a mile.
3 night family trip Mar 4, 2016
Hillary
"great parking , easy in and out location"
this was a business trip , hotel is at intersection of 2 major streets making travel very convenient , well worth price
1 night business trip Mar 6, 2016
"Won't go there again. Even if it were free."
I disliked this hotel greatly. Will never go back. The level of smoke pouring through the hotel is horrendous. They should invest in a better filtration system. The front desk people were nice when I checked in, and so were the craps dealers who were working at 6 p.m. that night. But once the night crew rolled in, forget it. They were literally harassing us at the table because we were doing well and they were trying to get into our heads. One dealer in particular, I literally considered trying to get him fired, he was so bad. The bathroom left a lot to be desired in my room. Grimey, no water pressure in the shower, and I had to bend down because the shower head is for people 5 feet tall. Granted, the bed was comfortable and I liked having my window overlook the pool because the trees provided a nice shade. The pictures on the hotels.com website showed a chair but when I got to the room, the chair was missing. Instead it was like a dining room table chair that was upholstered. Not something that you'd want to sit in for any length of time. I could go on but I think I've said enough. Do yourself a favor and go stay at Tuscany (just down the road) instead.
7 night business trip Feb 26, 2016
Stephen
"Avoid!!"
Shower rod was falling off the wall, toilet handle was broken. At the front desk I asked for a refrigerator due to medication needing to be refrigerated and was told they would deliver one. I never got it. Will never stay there again. Felt dirty.
1 night trip Mar 4, 2016
Sandy
Rates were very reasonable, but the room was not as clean this time on arrival. Maybe the maid had a bad day, well, maybe two because the room wasn't even serviced the next day. Overall, an older hotel at a reasonable price.
2 night romance trip Mar 3, 2016
Need extra pillows.And more hangers.
3 night romance trip Feb 29, 2016
"I would book again"
The Hotel was great for the price, just didn't like the smoking and people smoking something other than cigarettes. But I would definitely book there again.
4 night business trip Feb 27, 2016
Dorothy
"Nice off strip place to stay"
Nice rate for an off strip hotel. Staff was excellent, food was good and reasonable.
1 night romance trip Mar 1, 2016
The hotel was ok, there was no bell hop to help us with luggage or any carts for us to carry our own luggage to the room. We were not informed there was a credit card security deposit required prior when checking in. All in all staying there once is about all I will stay. Food was great, staff was awesome.
2 night family trip Feb 26, 2016
Betty
"Quick easy stop"
Missed our flight so didn't want to spend a lot of money. Room was fine and as pictured on website. Staff was nice. Are in one of the restaurants and food was good.
1 night family trip Feb 25, 2016
Nicole
"Good Accommodation near the Strip."
Not bad for a clean place to sleep somewhat close to the Strip. The room had been renovated and looked fresh and a little more upscale than the last time we stayed here. Room rate for a week night was reasonable although the mandatory "resort fee" that they force upon you has never felt fair to me. The only thing we got out of it was the "free WIFI" for $15 a night. The other thing that is bad is that they make you check in at a counter that is located in a smoke choked part of the gambling casino. With all the rising health concerns breathing in second hand tobacco smoke I suspect this problem is something the hotel will eventually be forced to address.
2 night business trip Feb 23, 2016
Anthony
"Easy Access off the Strip"
A great place to stay without the craziness of the strip. The location provides easy-in and easy-out access. The front desk staff were very nice. Beds were comfortable and the room was clean. The hotel is a bit dated, but not terrible.
1 night romance trip Feb 24, 2016
Gareth
"Silver Sevens a little old vegas"
The silver Sevens is a little piece of old las vegas. The facilities are a little dated but the rooms are comfortable. They have inexpensive drinks and the cafe is open 24 hours per day. Great Philly cheesteak but slow service.
2 night romance trip Feb 22, 2016
Mrs Marjorie
"Looks WILL be deceiving"
This hotel is a diamond in the rough. It may not look appealing from the outside; but it is well maintained, entertaining, secure, and much, much more. I checked in and immediately began to enjoy my stay, after finding the elevators and such. I would definitely book this hotel again. The slot machines are penny slots that range from $0.01 a credit to $0.30 a credit. The security is awesome and they will drop you right off at the strip. Providing you arrive for the strip departure. If riding isn't really your thing. You can walk to the strip. It takes roughly 30 minutes. The buffet is small but delicious. The staff is pleasant. The hotel rooms are large and spacious and well worth the money spent.
5 night trip Feb 19, 2016
"A wonderful stay-cation"
This was the perfect location for my "stay-cation". It was my first time there and I was pleased with everything; from the helpful staff to the comfortable beds. This location gives you dinning option on site but is centrally located to various restaurants and just a mile east of the strip. No complaints here. This will definitely be one of my "go to" locations need I need to get away on a budget
3 night trip Feb 19, 2016
Khijhanna
"Needs to Improve overall Service Standards"
Silver Sevens needs alot of work in terms of customer service and overall processes. The front office (not just the check-in staff, because their work is a reflection of management) is kind enough, yet after several stays they still are unaware of my preferences of room. They continue to give me a room with a view of trees (it's not a pool view). Which I verbally have said I dont enjoy (kindly of course). And will ask me if I want a low floor. I would think most guests want high, quiet, and decent view (only because I was a front desk agent once myself). I also was bitten by bed bugs and had to move my room once I visually saw the bug crawling on the desk. That was enough for me. The hotel is very old so this may be why the property is harbouring them. The elevator is creaky and I question it's upkeep. The rooms themselves are very comfortable. But the lack of signage makes getting to and from your room a 6 minute task! The number order does not even make logical since. So simple things with signage, check-in, and friendliness of cocktail servers (they don't smile, even freemont servers smile) can be improved. The most polite people here are room service. They could be so great if they upgraded their own service standards I believe.
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2016
"Quick stopover"
Friendly & helpful frontdesk, quiet but older hotel. Pool area was big but water was too cold.
1 night romance trip Feb 17, 2016
Bonnie
"best value just off the strip"
For price S7 one of the best offers on accommodation in Vegas. Being off the strip itself the 'resort fee' all Vegas hotels charge is half that of those on the strip. It's a bit of a walk to the strip but not too bad plus they do have scheduled shuttles that go to Planet Hollywood so there are options for those not into stretching their legs. The gaming floor at S7 is old and tired but the room was more than adequate for the occasional sleep - it is Vegas after all! No coffee making facilities in room. I had breakfast their one morning and while service was surprisingly slow the food was really good and my tip was more for the chefs than the waiter.Reception is way too small and well hidden off to the right when you enter the main doors but I was checked in efficiently. I received 2 free coffee vouchers on my first check in at S7 but none on my second? The free shuttle to the airport on the hour (from the hotel) was a big plus in my decision to stay there too. With shuttle service, good room and cheaper resort fee charged (read the resort fee info on your booking regarding this as it will make a difference to the actual price you pay all up and that deal you thought you were getting turns into nothing) I would stay there again when in Vegas as don't mind the walk given its always nice weather for a walk in Vegas!
1 night trip Feb 17, 2016
Timothy
Very pleasent will stay there again
2 night business trip Dec 15, 2015
Gloria
"Decent hotel"
Decent hotel. Everything was as expected.
1 night business trip Feb 15, 2016
"Not recommended if you are looking for amenities"
there were no amenities inside a room.Not even an iron box and a board, hair dryer , owen, fridge etc..
Jagannathan
Need to have an iron iron board in room.
5 night business trip Feb 13, 2016
Charlotte
"You get what you pay for"
The staff was friendly and helpful. The casino has a strong cigarette smoke smell (more than other casinos I frequent). And the actual hotel smelled like a combo of pizza and mildew???The room: beds- comfortable, nice TV regular set up nothing extraordinary. The bathroom was the scariest part.. old tile in the shower, paint peeling off the walls and rust buildup on the fixtures. For what I paid all of these things were understandable and if I was looking for fancy this wouldn't be the place to stay.
1 night trip Feb 18, 2016
"Bad stay"
Very bad stay...the airport near this hotel is noisy, Smoke smell.
2 night family trip Jan 28, 2016
Xiuli
It was too smokey for us.. My husband coughed most of the night due to the smoke. We had a couple in the next room that was fighting and it took twice for me to call for them to stop.
3 night romance trip Feb 12, 2016
"Pitch a tent on the airport runway!"
Pitch a tent on the airport runway! Right by airport! LOUD. You can hear everything that happens outside. Cars, motorcycles, sirens, people talking! HORRIBLE. Could not sleep at all. I left early one morning and hung the sign to replace towels etc.. NEVER HAPPENED! Room was big, but that was the only positive!
Chad
great staff, locals crowd in casino, buffet and café are very inexpensive and the food is very good, if a person is looking for high end and glitz and glamour, then the strip hotels are for you, but if you are looking for a basic, down to earth place, then this is the place.
1 night trip Feb 11, 2016
eric
Was not happy about not getting refrigerator and microwave.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2016
terry
I came during one of the busiest weekends of the year and there was a mishap with my original reservation that was booked third party but they accommodated my stay and I appreciate that.
5 night trip Jan 19, 2016
Brandee
There is a casino in this hotel and the smoke seemed to permeate the elevators and bottom 2 floors. We had 4 people staying in the room and there were only 2 towels. There weren't many outlets in our room and the main one that had a lamp plugged into it didn't even work. We stayed 3 days and one of those days they didn't make up the room. The window in the room wouldn't lock and there was a hole in the curtains.
"Very good value"
A little bit of a walk from the strip. Bus information would have been helpful.
3 night romance trip Feb 4, 2016
craig
"Off the Strip, but On the Money!"
A mile off the strip, but WELL worth it. Not "fancy," but very very nice. Great drink specials, great breakfast specials, free coffee, and free airport shuttle. For the price, even the locals were impressed!
4 night trip with friends Jan 14, 2016
Jeff R
"Excellent!!"
Highly recommend this location, worth the money and then some.
2 night romance trip Feb 7, 2016
Byron
Had a great time at a really good place.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2016
"Good Bang for the Buck!!!"
Would have gave it a higher rating,couple of things that really stuck out like a sore thumb NO COFFEE MAKER,NO IRONING BOARD Cheesy shower head.Awesome security had a unfortunate situation big "shout-out"to Malcolm you're awesome in my book thanks for everything
3 night romance trip Feb 5, 2016
arthur
"Happy Birthday to Me"
it was a wonderful stay everyone was nice i loved the breakfast
4 night trip Feb 4, 2016
Eugenia
"Superbowl Weekend"
Room was good besides that I booked a "Smoking" room and they didn't have one available for me. And the shower was barely throwing water out. Besides that it was all good.
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2016
Anthony
"Satisfaction at Silver Sevens"
It was fabulous!!!Guest services was friendly. Check in was quick and I appreciate the discount offers. The room had modern furnishings and was spacious, comfortable, and clean. Room service was timely and the food was affordable. I had a great view from my room and the casino and gift shop were a short distance away.It was a great first impression for my first Vegas trip!
1 night business trip Feb 3, 2016
"Good for the price."
This hotel is older and could use some renovation. Overall I was satisfied given the price. The hotel staff was really attentive. My Hotels.com reservation never made it to their system then it disappeared from my online account. They took the time to fix the issue and honor my reservation. The only complaint I had was that the room had a odd smell like humid or damp, not sure if it was coming from the carpet. The beds were comfortable, room size was good, and everything was clean. Nothing fancy or extravagant but good for the great price.The Casino was big enough and fun. I would stay here again if on a tight budget.
3 night business trip Jan 31, 2016
Marisol
"Silver Sevens is always lovely"
This hotel has such beautiful, big, clean, relaxing rooms. Love the blue! I don't gamble at all but they always seem to be hopping in the casino having fun..unlike other places where it's a couple sad zombies. They have a nice pool and the complex isn't too big, easy to the convention center and strip. I don't like the themed buffet idea but there are restaurants right across the street.I have no complaints! will return.
1 night trip Jan 9, 2016
"Well worth the money!"
Very convenient, nothing fancy but comfortable.
3 night family trip Jan 29, 2016
All the toiletries were expired.
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2016
"Great Room For the Price!"
I was shocked at how nice the room was for the price. My only complaint is that I could not hook up my computer to wifi. My phone connected just fine, but my computer would not recognize it. Besides that, no complaints. It was a lovely room. The jacuzzi tub was a wonderful surprise. I hope to come back with my husband next time!
1 night family trip Jan 29, 2016
Kathleen
"Pray for good neighbors"
Room was basically clean except the old bathroom and doors. Casino on 1st floor was cheap kind that you can tell from gamblers. The WALL was way too thin. I could easily hear my neighbors' conversation, especially the deep, thick male voices, very annoying. Location is not close to Las Vegas Boulevard so you have to take this into consideration.
2 night business trip Feb 1, 2016
"Siver sevens"
Average facility
2 night family trip Jan 29, 2016
Timothy
"Nice room, poor check in agents"
The tower room was nice. For the second night we needed to change to a premium room which was not nearly as nice. We checked out of the one room and were told the next room would be ready in about an hour. They volunteered to hold our luggage and were very pleasant. We came back 2 hours later and the gentleman at the counter told us he could not check anyone in until 3:00p.m. He refused to even look to see if a room was ready. I relayed what I had been told before and he said looked briefly and said there was not a room available. I came back at 3:00p.m. and was told again they had no rooms available and come back at 4:30 p.m. and the desk agent walked away.
1 night trip with friends Jan 29, 2016
Brook
overall stay was a good experience. Very comfortable bed and nice room. my only complaint was there were only two pillows and when I called and asked for additional ones the front desk was rude. couldn't get anything from housekeeping after 6pm. crazy.
1 night trip Jan 30, 2016
"You get what you pay for!"
This hotel is probably great for people who want to stay in Vegas on the cheap and do a little gambling. Not good for business or casual travelers. The first room I had was non-smoking, but was obviously deodorized after having been smoked in. It also had a very subtle rancid smell. The front desk staff was very gracious and changed my room with no questions asked. The second room was much cleaner and smelled a lot better, but then there were neighbors above my room AND next to my room that sounded like a WWE wrestling match, complete with screaming and flying furniture (or people?)
4 night business trip Jan 25, 2016