All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
4100 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas, NV, 89169, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Value
    Great pool
    Bad amenities
    Poor vibe
"Computer Glitch"
Was not able to get room key till next morning. Computer clitch. Computer Glo
1 night romance trip Dec 16, 2015
Phil
"5 star service at a modest property!"
The front desk staff is amazing. Ever single person I encountered ( all ladies ) were genuinely friendly and helpful. The warmth of the welcome was palpable. The fancy strip hotels could take lessons from the customer service at this modest hotel. Both shuttle drivers were great as well.
1 night business trip Dec 11, 2015
"NFR Week"
Awesome trip!
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2015
"Good stay for the price"
The price was great, the food in the hotel restaurants was very good, and the service was excellent. The smoke-free part of the hotel was well protected, however the restaurants could have been by having a glass wall/doors to separate them from the casino but they were not.
5 night romance trip Dec 7, 2015
"Good time in Vegas."
Good stay. Good bed and clean room.
3 night trip with friends Dec 6, 2015
Wendy
Nice inexpensive hotel and casino. Everyone was friendly. Convenient shuttle to the strip. Shuttle to the airport every hour, very convenient. No cab stand. Could not get a cab to come to hotel, waited 30 minutes one day and over 45 the next.
2 night trip Dec 9, 2015
Timothy
"OUTSTANDING"
GREAT STAFF GOOD FOOD
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2015
Dolly
"Off the strip and cheap"
We stay here for the price and it is off the strip. Less people and traffic. It is near enough that you can go to the strip. This time the room was not that great. The security door latch was broke. The window panes were thin plexiglass that was falling out of the frame so we heard everything that was going on at the enterance. My sons room had a very squeaky door. The customer service is great thought. The bed is very comfortable and I slept great. The rooms are spacious and clean but it is an older hotel. If you stay here stay in the tower. Farther away from the smell of the casino. But for the price it is good.
4 night family trip Dec 3, 2015
Wendy
"SILER SEVENS SHOULD HAVE KEPT NAME "TERRIBLES" !"
HAVE STAYED HERE BEFORE ROOM 3305 IN TOWER HOTEL CARPET TORN /VERY DIRTY TOILET FLUSH HANDLE STUCK (MAID LEFT IT RUNNING WHILE I WAS OUT) SECURITY VERY LAX FOR THIS AREA WOULD NOT RECOMMEND STAYING HERE ANYTIME SOON !
11 night trip with friends Nov 20, 2015
LAWRENCE G
"Conveniently comfortable"
Only stayed for one night. Was close to places we planned to go. Staff was friendly. Service we attentive. Room was clean. Shower & bed were perfect.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2015
Valerie
The rooms are huge and comfortable you can hear planes from airport but didn't disturb my sleep will definitely be staying here again they do take 100 bucks for security just keep that in mind
1 night family trip Nov 24, 2015
sylvia
"Horrible Place!"
I was shown 4 rooms. The first on did not have a security latch on the door. The second room they gave me had not been cleaned and there was a guy in bed and beer bottles all over the room! The 3rd rooms AC did not work at all and was located above the parking lot and was very noisy with people tail gate partying under the window and car alarms going off. The 4th room was the same problems as the 3rd. At that point, I just wanted to get out of there! I requested my deposit back and went to another hotel.
1 night business trip Nov 27, 2015
Jacqueline
"Pleasantly surprised"
I asked for a redone room and the girl gave us one, so I was very satisfied. We were up on the 5th floor which was no problem, and it was very quiet--and it was a Saturday. The only drawback was how smoky the casino was and having to walk through it to get to our car. The 2.99 special for breakfast was great. I will definitely try this hotel again.
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2015
Pamela
missed having a coffee maker in room
3 night business trip Nov 20, 2015
Earleen
"Smells bad"
Did not have a pleasant time here. We had to stay here for just one night. I asked them for a non-smoking room, but the rooms and the locality was smelling very bad. Had a hard time staying just that one night. I would not recommend this hotel for my friends.
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2015
"Good price"
It was great will stay again!!
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2015
Jean
Not very clean
1 night romance trip Nov 18, 2015
Les
"Silver Sevens came through in the clutch"
Silver Sevens was the most reasonably priced hotel in the area on a busy Vegas weekend. Close to the Strip, close to good restaurants and close to the hotel where I was attending a convention. Front desk staff was friendly. The hotel is definitely dated (interior of the hotel) but has an old school Vegas charm. My room was comfortable. I only had two problems. 1) It took an hour for housekeeping to deliver an iron and ironing board to my room. 2) My bathroom had a really sour smell near the toilet during the entire stay. Otherwise, Silver Sevens was a good experience.
2 night trip with friends Nov 13, 2015
Tremaine
I did not like the room's because you could hear the person in the other room's.
2 night romance trip Nov 16, 2015
We really got a good deal and very nice for for having shuttle going ti the airport. I just hope they separate the non smoking area its really but for those who are not smoking and allergies
2 night trip with friends Nov 16, 2015
"A/C unit didn't turn off"
The stay was normal, the only issue that I have to report was that the A/C unit didn't have the pieces to turn off, it was cold outside and the A/C was on inside the room and I wasn't able to turn off the unit. I set two pillows over the unit to solve the issue.
3 night trip Nov 13, 2015
Mario F
Just stayed for 3.5hours for a quick nap since we got into Vegas at 5am The ride in the red limo was AWESOME!! and the driver was super fun!! A nice place for a quick nap......but better cleaning of the smoke smell would be nice
1 night romance trip Nov 12, 2015
Joyce
"Okay"
Standard off-strip Vegas hotel/casino. Room was fine, but shower was a little gross. Mildew on the curtain.
1 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2015
Checking in was not a good experience. First you are in the casino with all the noise. Second the person who checked us in never smiled and talked very low. She was annoyed that I asked her to repeat the directions to the room.
1 night romance trip Nov 12, 2015
Stanley
Surprisingly clean and comfortable lodgings, especially at the price. Lovely pool/ hot tub area. Nice to have a tub/shower instead of a shower only. Great variety of games in the casino. Friendly staff throughout. The buffet was excellent, breakfast and dinner.
3 night romance trip Nov 9, 2015
Cyndie Sue
"quite good"
Spacious room. Bed is too soft! Poor sound proofing between rooms...worried about disturbing neighbor when turning up tv volume. Lift needs upgrading. Dark unpleasant corridor leading to room. Convenient kiosk. Good location within walking distance to eateries and the strip. Great free limousine shuttle to the airport!
2 night trip Nov 9, 2015
"Unexpected"
Requested Non Smoking Room, booked for 2 nights and once we arrived I get excuse of arriving at 10pm so we gave all the rooms away and we only have this available?
2 night trip Nov 14, 2015
Omar
"FUN"
The room was large & updated
4 night business trip Nov 3, 2015
BARRY
"Nice for price"
It has good deals at restaurants
1 night family trip Nov 6, 2015
Javier D.
This property needs a desperate update. The hotel front desk is hard to find as it sits amidst all the slot machines and it is not like the staff greets you in any way - you probably couldn't hear them if they did due to the ambient noise of the gaming. As you enter the lobby, you are overwhelmed with smoke and are not clear of it until you can check in and make it past the inner door.
1 night family trip Nov 9, 2015
"Good stay"
Everything was great
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2015
Jenny
"Hotel In Transition"
We stayed at Silver Sevens one night of a multi night visit.Chose this hotel for price and close proximity to the airport since we were on the late night flight. This hotel/casino is in transition. They were updating the casino area with new slots during our visit so at times some areas were shut down. It's not a very large casino.They offer table games, slots, and bingo. The room had been updated everywhere but the bathroom. It was clean and the beds were comfortable. We ate at the coffee shop upstairs from the "specials" menu and have no complaints. Casino was smokey.I would give this hotel another try in the future.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2015
Terri
"Good night stay."
I like it for my first night in vegas, It's close by to all the casino and affordable also.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2015
Huenghi
"Fairly priced, easy parking"
Nice hotel that was priced far better than the ones on the strip. It only charged $12.99 for their "resort" fee, while others charged $20. The only bad part of my stay was that I called for an iron on Monday and I left on Thursday without ever getting one. The buffet is small but nice, and it is very affordable. Parking was easy, which beats staying at downtown and fighting for a parking spot.
3 night business trip Nov 2, 2015
GUSTAVO
"Excelled! Comfortable & Bright."
We were very comfortable here! Thank you so much! every time we stay is always pleasant!
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2015
Michelle R.
"Bad Wifi, Noisy, ok overall"
Pro: couple blocks from Convention center, clean room, nice bed Con: Smelly, old dirty hall way, Bad WiFi, Under the flight path so all the airplane take off and landing a lot.
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2015
Nat
"good bargain hotel"
very comfortable and clean with a reasonable price.Well located close to strip and convention center and good price on buffet. You can walk to both areas. Only complaint would be the noise from the airport planes. If you are very sensitive to noise they have a few planes in the morning and evening taking off.
2 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
"Smoky-smoky-smoky, run-down, airport flight path"
After waiting an hour due to missing the airport shuttle by 5 minutes, we called the hotel three times to figure out when then shuttle would return. The hotel didn't even offer to let us know where the shuttle would pick us up at the airport. We stood in the wrong place for 30 minutes before a limo driver directed us to a completely different area of the airport. Took 15 minutes to get to the hotel even though it's only a couple miles away. Upon entering the hotel, you are overwhelmed with smoke. My eyes immediately began to water and my nose/allergies went crazy. Finally found the check-in area and weren't greeted by friendly staff. We even had to prompt the front desk person to tell us how to get to our room. The entire hotel reeked of smoke. Once in our room, the air conditioner didn't work, then we realized it wasn't even plugged into the wall, along with a lamp that was unplugged. We noticed a big stain on the bed comforter which as not a great sign. The sink area smelled of vomit, the walls were scuffed, stained chair, and dust webs hanging from the ceiling. The bathroom was very tiny and outdated. The hotel is in the landing path of the airport, so huge planes flying over at all times. The pool area looked nice and the restaurant value and food quality is great. Shuttle times for the strip are only 4 times per day. More frequent trips to the strip and back are needed.
Other trip Nov 4, 2015
AC
They should provide closer room to the elevator for senior with disability. I elevator very small for about 4-5 medium size people for 3 floors with 76 rooms on each floor. The majority of your guests are senior. SERIOUSLY.
Other trip Nov 3, 2015
"affordable off the atrip"
The staff was friendly. The food was good and affordable and available 24 hours. The hallways did have a musty smell but the rooms were very clean. We got 2 queen bed room and I have to say one of the beds was real hard and the room at times can be noisy from the planes flying overhead. Unlike the bigger resort hotels this hotel does charge a $100 deposit which does not get refunded for 3 to 5 days.
2 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
"Birthday trip"
Booking. Com made a lot of mistakes on the booking the front desk fixed everything. They were great
2 night family trip Oct 30, 2015
Marlin
"Average at best"
Went to check in and their key reader was down. Had to sit around 90 minutes to get in room. Had 1 elevator to get to my 5th floor room. Was out of service the second day for hours. No valet parking.
2 night business trip Oct 30, 2015
""We Treat You Like Royalty""
This seems to be their slogan, so I'd sure hate to see how they treat the commoners. You're welcomed thru a smoke-filled casino so noisy the clerk has to shout. After a walk down a dark dingy hall you'll find a room that is, at best, a shabby Motel Six class space that reeks of disinfectant. The room does not seem to have been renovated in thirty years. The toilet seat is broken, the bottom of the bathroom door is rotted, there is mold on the ventilator screen, and there is no soap or shampoo in the dispensers. Cables and the connector box hang from the TV like some third world power pole.
Other trip Nov 2, 2015
Bruce
"Loved it!"
Excellent service from all staff
1 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
Loyce
"JC Overnight"
We were there for an early flight out of the airport and we were very happy with the hotel and location.
1 night family trip Oct 28, 2015
"Pleasant Stay"
Staff is so-so, helpful at times, clueless at others. Great prices at the convenience store. Reasonably priced and reasonably well equipped rooms. They had some convoluted policies about paying cash… still not sure what the point of making a cash sale more difficult might be…food was a solid value.
Other trip Nov 1, 2015
Dougger
"Good place to stay!"
The rooms were very good, clean and lots of space! The cafe in the casino are reasonably priced and the food was very good! There was also a buffet, but we did not try it - it looked good though. The trailer parking was also helpful for us!!
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2015
"More enjoyable than a big hotel on the strip."
Rooms were clean. Staff was very helpful. Food was very good. The swimming pool/spa area was a delightful oasis. Personnel in the bingo room were happy to instruct us on use of the computerized equipment. The airport shuttle service was excellent.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2015
brian
"Good for the price"
Good stay for the money. Airport shuttle every hour on the hour and shuttle to Planet Hollywood 4x a day at 10:30am, 3:30, 8:30 and 11:30pm. If you're not renting a car take bus 202 west (with the Deuce bus pass) to the Strip by Bally's. Go to the Atomic Testing museum down the street and the Las Vegas Donut Shop across the street by Morton's. Lastly, I think the food options were better at Tuscany which is down the street.
2 night romance trip Oct 25, 2015
Justin
No comment. Stay was pleasant.
3 night romance trip Oct 24, 2015