All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3500 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas, NV, 89169, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
"DO NOT STAY HERE"
It took hours to get clean towels to our room. The staffed seemed bothered if you asked a question. The room was non-smoking but it smelled like smoke. The male server/ bartender downstairs in the restaurant is the worst, the food is actually ok but they need more selection. Lastly, there is no ice machine. You have to go to the bar to get ice. Who does that? lol Anyway, this place is ridiculous and I wouldn't stay here again.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Don't judge a book by its cover."
The people that work there were nic and helpful.I like that the hotel provided a shuttle to the strip and the airport every hour.It doesnt have the best appearance but,it was definitely worth the stat..
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Good enough for us"
Our stay at Mardi Gras hotel was good. Front desk/reception was pleasant and helpful. We got a non-smoking double queen bed unit with lots of space. It appeared to be one of the remodeled rooms. Mattresses must've been new in effect giving us a slight back ache. We didn't use the pool, but noticed other guests enjoyed it and was visibly well maintained. Neighborhood could've been better so we parked our car in well lit/visible area spots. Recommend wearing ear plugs during sleep hours if airplane flyovers bother you.
3 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"Not worth it"
Casino part is ok but the bar service is expansive and slow and doesn't comp mixed drinks no matter how much you spend there. Needless to say, my 3 friends and i decided to gamble at the Wynn so we could drink, although we probably should've stayed at the Mardi Gras because we ended up blowing almost 10 grand between us in 2 hours at the Wynn, so we still couldn't get drunk. Room was clean except for the towels and fairly comfortable but the maids started knocking at 8am and even though I asked them to leave me alone and put a do not disturb sign on the door, i still got woke up 4 or 5 times before 10:30am. The maids did not speak english at all, they looked at me with confusion in their eyes when I said i was sleeping and to come back later. I wont sray here again, mainly because of the maps and the terrible bar
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"Will never stay there again"
The room was not as represented. No coffee maker in the room even though the description said there was. When I brought it to the hotels attention, i was told they were not allowed to keep coffee makers in the room anywhere in nevada which is untrue. The couch was at least 30 years old and very uncomfortable, the cusions did not fit the couch, no legs on the couch etc. The door to the outside did not lock very well, and the neighborhood is very sketchy! The two things i tried to get help with from the clerks, were "dismissed" and i was treated very rudely. I checked out a day early and checked into a different hotel. You can't make one room a "show room" for pictures when that is not what you get when you check in! I am not picky, but that was awful!
3 night business trip Mar 1, 2015
"worse stay ever"
to noisy. I understand that it is an old hotel but I did not expect that I can hear every little sound from other rooms from the side and the upper floor. We stayed on the second floor and the parking lot was really noisy too.
1 night business trip Feb 21, 2015
Lamuel
"loved it"
It was better than I thought It would be it doesn't look as nice on the outside as it does on the inside
1 night trip Feb 20, 2015
Carrie
"Fair Deal For The Price"
We did not get the smoking room we requested, but the room was spacious, clean, and comfortable with a nice view of the pool. The WiFi only worked in the hallway, but lost its signal in the room. The casino was nice, they had live entertainment at the bar, and they offer all the newest, and hottest slot games in town. My one complaint (other than the weak wifi, and non smoking room) is I did find the front desk staff to be unfriendly, and not very helpful at all, but for the price it was a fair deal, and I would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"This is a one star hotel not a three star hotel."
Nothing to do at the hotel, small lobby and very small casino so we stayed there very little, just sleep there only.
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"Great hotel just off the strip!"
Our room was clean and nice. The surrounding area was quiet. The close proximity to the strip was awesome and we didn't have to fight the traffic on the strip to go anywhere. Will gladly stay here again
2 night trip Feb 20, 2015
Shelly
"O.K."
Ok very old need to replace windows and door. It's more like motel not a hotel. The price was good rate. Had to run the air all night to drown out the street noise. Beds are comfortable.
3 night trip Feb 20, 2015
Hall
"Not bad"
We booked here because the hotel for the dance competition we were attending sold out before we could get a reservation. This place was within walking distance, so that is why we chose it. It wasn't bad, but it is no casino in the sense of the Vegas strip casinos. This casino consisted of one room of slot machines. Again, not a bad thing, just don't have high expectations. The room was clean and there was enough space for myself, my boyfriend, and my 13 y/o daughter. Flat screen tv, clean beds, a good bit of counter space, and a functional refrigerator. Nothing fancy, but for resting at the end of the day, it worked fine. We had a good experience with the hotel staff, everyone was pleasant and helpful, and they even held our bags after we'd checked out until it was time to leave for the flight. There is a shuttle that drops you off at Bally's Casino on the strip and takes you to/from the airport until 10 pm, just make sure you get down there early enough because it fills up quickly. All in all, an okay experience for a reasonable price.
3 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Julia
"It's okay......"
It's not bad to just sleep there
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Got the job done..."
This place was ok. My biggest disappointment was the lack of in-room coffee, as "coffee" was one of the things which they charged for in their "resort fee." I still had to walk down the bar every morning and pay $1.50 for a cup of coffee. The internet in the room was good, the bed was comfortable, and everything was very clean. I also used the laundry facilities which were much better than I expected. Understand that you get what you pay for here, and this place as ok for a non-strip place to stay.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"My stay at Mardi gras"
Overall great stay.very affordable and nice for the price.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Jsmine
"Hotel stay"
Hotel was old and they had bugs
3 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Pat
"Dump but it was close to the strip"
Room requested was a single bed King non Smoking.The bed was a queen,and this Non Smoking room with so much smoke in it you could taste it.This is not a Hotel it has entrance to rooms outside.The room was just that a room,lights not working,toilet paper holder broken,bed was terrible.Linen was questionable..We checked out as soon as we toured the room.Staff was not professional,and refused a refund,plus charged for early departure.They made no attempt to find us a room,and refused to provide any receipt...
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"It's just ok"
We were in town for our daughter's volleyball showcase. The hotel was fine for our trip, a place to eat and shower, but we wouldn't choose to stay there again. The hotel is old and the rooms need upgrades. The room smelled moldy upon arrival, there was a huge tear in the carpet at the door entry, the closet doors were off track so wouldn't open properly. The wifi is free but worked sporadically. We paid for our reservation before we arrived and were then told about the resort fee, not sure why, when it's a hotel with absolutely no frills, and the $25 overnight fee. The overnight fee was refunded but the $5 resort fee wasn't.
2 night business trip Feb 14, 2015
"Comfy stay"
Very nice
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
fulori
"Do not believe what you see online!"
The hotel is located right next the tram. The front desk person gave a room right next to the lobby, in front of the street/passage/parking/tram. The noise was tremendous. My husband and I did not think this room was rentable, due to its location. The crowd was not was we were expecting either; but we should have know that since it is Vegas and people stay up until late, gambling, drinking and smoking.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
New Travelers
"Get what you pay for..."
Price was right. Staff checking in was a little rude and I walked out of lobby smelling like a chimney. Staff checking out was very nice and speedy. Location of property was in a transient/sketchy area. Once we made it to the room and stopped worrying about our car being broken into, the room was very clean, spacious, and nice. However, the walks were very thin or neighbors and people walking by were very loud. All in all, we got what we paid for at $25.
1 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
"Rooms Nasty,Need Updates,Customer Service Poor!"
Our stay was Not good room was Unacceptable sheets on beds dirty there were holes on the sheets, towels Worn out and Dingy!!! We had to ask for towels everyday!!! Carpet nasty trash under the beds. Shuttle service not good We waited over 4hrs to be picked up from the airport after speaking with Travis & 2 different ppl at the front desk. The drivers were nice they apologized for the hotels poor customer!! No coffee or microwave in the rooms Not good!!
Snowden
"Our Stay"
Overall the hotel is a nice place to stay for the amount you pay. It is close to the strip and they offer shuttle service, which is great. The only thing I missed was having a microwave in the room. There's a refrigerator to keep leftovers, but no way to heat them up. A coffeemaker would be nice too, but not as important as having a microwave.
Alma
"Vegas ..good value"
It was worth the money ...room was clean and comfortable....and the office people were helpful...I would stay there again.
1 night trip Feb 11, 2015
Judy
"pet friendly and clean"
I was traveling with my dog so I had to find a place that was pet friendly and this place was. For a place just off the strip and solving my pet issues, this place was inexpensive and clean. Keep in mind that this isn't the Venetian but it is good and affordable.
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"Very convenient and very good sized rooms."
stayed before we left for the airport, but very good
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
pauline
"Saved lots of money staying here"
Good quality for the price. Loved the shuttle service
4 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
"Was not what I expected"
Much rather stay somewhere else and towels were dingy not that clean bed was lumpy non working fridge
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
bopper
"You get what you pay for."
we only paid 45.00 per night... the beds were terrible and the there was cigarette burns in the bathroom and the counters. We ate one meal in the restaurant and it was the worst hotel meal I ever had and they would not refund it...
4 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
Bruce
"Very affordable and fairly well kept"
It was not a bad place. Very simple straightforward w enough amenities to keep you occupied. Room was pretty bare and provided just what you would need. Basically a bed, shower, couch and tv.
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"You get what you pay"
To dirt to be a hotel. It seems room was nota cleanned on the past year.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
Bernardo
"Bad. Just Bad."
Honestly worst experience w a hotels.com place. This was advertised as a hotel but is REALLY a motel.
3 night trip with friends Jan 30, 2015
stacey
"good price-lousy neighborhood"
this hotel is in a bad part of Las Vegas. I won't go back there
7 night trip Jan 26, 2015
"Affordable with hourly shuttle"
Location is not the best, although close to bus and monorail. About 8 blocks to Las Vegas Blvd, if walking. Pool was unheated in winter, but Jacuzzi popular. Restaurant in hotel was good and breakfast buffet both went out of their way to accommodate and was reasonable with many choices. The free shuttle from the airport and hourly shuttle to The Strip was not offered in other economy hotels. We made reservations during a busy Super Bowl weekend and would definitely do it again, although our team lost.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
"MORE THAN EXPECTED"
Good; I am wheelchair bound, hotel shuttle had no lift, but surprisingly, comped my cab fare to and from the airport and the strip daily, very happy me. They had the most comfortable shower I have ever used in a hotel, safe and secure, shower didn't exhaust me like usual. Bad; bed sheets, a bit ruff, drinks at the bar kind of pricey, hotel a bit dated could use new windows, we were by the road and you could here all of the street noise, which some new thermo-panes would really help. Overall; Very good experience
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Craig
"it was just ok.."
The hotel was... Ok. Toilet seat was loose & towel rack came half down when we took a towel off. But the parking infront of our door was convenient. There were many what looked like homeless people outside the front of the main entrance when we pulled up which was kind of scary. Overall for the price it was ok...
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
hannah
"not that bad for the price."
You get what you pay for.
1 night business trip Jan 29, 2015
"Comfortable stay for a great price"
Was very easy to find. Our room was clean, comfortable, felt safe, and was located in the back of the hotel near a handicap parking and elevator which made it easier due to the fact I am handicap. Need to update their elevators, very slow and old. Need to update bathroom and put a vanity mirror so us girls can put makeup with good lighting. Was a little cold due to having only a sheet and blanket. Beds should have a comforter on top. We turned on the heater but just for a while due to it being loud. All in all we had a nice stay and would stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Jan 31, 2015
Janet
"awesome stay"
Would stay again beds were so comfy.
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
Mildred
"Nice place - fair pricing"
The "sampler" at the restaurant was not so good - but the breakfast was great. You guys screwed up giving us a room that was not made up - but gave us a free breakfast. Not picking up my wife's brother and his wife at the air port until two hours later didn't go over too good. Do you have a shuttle down town to the strip - if so, we didn't get to know about it. Otherwise the room was great, and we had a good time there.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Alan and Anne
"The room had a funny smell like the hospital"
The bed was good , the tv was bad parking was nice in front of my room
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
matt
"Sucks"
Aweful MOTEL. NOT A HOTEL!!
4 night trip with friends Jan 22, 2015
"Mardi Gras 2015"
Very good location restaurant and casino downstairs was real conveinant. Shuttle uptown was nice too.
2 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2015
Louis
Serviceable motel. windows and walls are a little thin, so outside noise (Planes from the nearby airport) and other room noise are definitely noticeable. Towels were clean, but frayed and one had a stain on it.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Loren
"bad hotel"
We wanted a king bed they gave us two queen. The place is run down, I felt we paid too much for what it was worth $40 we paid $90 for this price I should have stayed at circus circus and paid much less. Not happy!!
1 night romance trip Jan 18, 2015
"Mardi Gras"
Very good stay, older room but nice restaurantand small casino inside hotel. Food and drinks were great.
1 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2015
Louis
Everithing was OK and staff very helpful. The only problem I found is the internet was worst than bad. With hotel full booked either in lobby area the signal was 50% and continuous disconnection. If you plan to work with your laptop please be sure hotel is not fully booked or if they upgraded their router or system.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Off strip but easily accessible"
A little too far to walk because it's behind the directly east behind the Wynn & Encore grounds, but literally a 2 min drive off of Las Vegas Blvd. Rooms were clean, in room coffee and iron & ironing board were a nice touch. Small bar top and pony wall between beds actually gave feeling that I was in a mini-suite.
DrewTheRedLion
"Clean room, but poor ambience."
Stayed there only because it was 2 blocks from Convention Center. Even though I asked for top floor room (3rd flr), was given first floor; told they weren't available. Sooo, very noisy, and was in courtyard, where noise was like echo chamber. Footsteps and voices are magnified. There are no microwaves or paper towels. No more Mardi Gras for me or mine.
9 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
"old but clean & cheap"
old place, nothing very fancy, but was pretty clean.
Ben