All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
3500 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas, NV, 89169, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
"Hotel conditions"
Not bad could use some improvements like adding microwave in the rooms and improve the pool area with better chairs
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
Catherine
"bad vegas"
The room was not what the pictures describe on the Web site,I do belive that motel 6 will be higher class compete to this room.
2 night family trip May 17, 2015
angela
"Ok"
A little older but comfortable enough sor short stay
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"Never again!"
The bathroom dirty. To much traffic, very old. Front desk not nice.
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"Feel like at Home Place to Stay in Vegas"
What makes this hotel a great place to stay is the staff. They are friendly, makes you feel welcome and answers your questions/requests. Let me give special thanks to the following staff: Diane (front desk), Paula and Jennnifer (slot attendants), Tim (bartender), and the van drivers are all so wonderful. They do their jobs with passion.
2 night trip with friends May 14, 2015
Olivia
"I will not stay there again"
The front-desk arranged my room at 4:30pm, however, when I walked into the room, it still was cleaning up. Actually, My check-in time is 3:00 pm.
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Unset"
Towels were gray and dingy. Sheet were dingy with holes in them. Wasn't able to get on internet.
5 night family trip May 7, 2015
"THE WORSE. IT GETS A F ++++++"
This was the worse Hitel in all America. THE PICURES ON LINE ARE COMPLETEY FALSE. HITEL IS A DUMP. THERE WERE BUGS IN THE ROOM.I COULD NOT STAY THERE EXCEPT FOR THE FIRST NIGHT AND I TOOK A LOST. I WENT TO ANOTHER HOTEL. I ASKED FOR NON SMOKE AND IT DID SMELL. DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!
4 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"unhappy"
No blanket that's show on line not what I expected
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Eh, it's ok...no wifi connection"
Was here during CES and seemed to have been the only reasonable place to stay at the time, despite everywhere else jumped in price drastically. The only other complaint was not getting enough good wifi connection.
4 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
"Do NOT stay here!"
This hotel looks nothing like the pictures that are listed. It was very seedy and dirty. The entire experience from pulling up to in the room was bad. It felt very sketchy and the room was dirty. I booked two rooms and both rooms were in bad shape as was the interior and exterior of the rest of the hotel. This is in no way a 3 star hotel nor do the pictures accurately represent the appearance of the hotel.
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
Jen
"Stanky hotel with stanky attitudes"
Worst hotel ever. Rude employees and this place stinks
1 night family trip May 5, 2015
Lashonda
"Outside didn't look too good but room very comfort"
Outside was nothing to write home about but when I went to the room I was pleasantly surprised. The room was very big complete with a mini kitchen.
1 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
"Just say "no"."
It was by far the worst stay I've ever experienced.It began with the unprofessional guy that worked the front desk.Only went downhill from there.Unfortunately we olyou chose this hotel because it was " suppose" to be pet friendly.What a joke that was.The stay ended with a guy walking up and down the adjoing street while exposing himself.Never again!!
1 night business trip Apr 5, 2015
Vicki
"Great Value"
This hotel was a little older than I'm used to staying in, but it was clean and comfortable, the price was right, and it was in a decent neighborhood right next to the monorail that takes you to the strip. Also, the service was great! The girl at the desk was friendly and she got us a room with the amenities we wanted. Also, the rooms were so big compared to a strip room! I would definitely stay here again. If you're on a budget, don't waste your money on a hotel room on the strip when this hotel is convenient to get back to via monorail and a lot less expensive.
1 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
Ashley
"Good deal"
The price is right for this hotel. It's not the earnest or fanciest, but it's pet friendly and a convenient place to stay.
3 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"Mardi Gras Stay ;{"
I checked in very late this past Sunday night after getting off of my flight. Staff lady who checked me in was very rude and not very friendly, no "welcome to mardi gras hotel". Hotel did not look anything like pictures on internet. First and last time there, rooms smelled very musty, rooms still very outdated.
3 night trip May 3, 2015
Yolanda
"Would go back"
Food in the little cafe was good tasting quick and priced according. Good place to eat after a long travel
1 night romance trip Apr 2, 2015
Norma
"Nice place, good value"
Nice place to stay off the strip. Don't be deceived by maps, however -- the two blocks to the strip are LONG, so be prepare for a walk! However, you can also take the monorail to the MGM if you prefer. Great spread for breakfast. A little eerie to see people playing slots in the lobby at 7:30 AM, but this is Vegas, after all.
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
Rachel
"HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE"
I didn't expect much when I booked this hotel, because I have driven past it before...however, it was worse than expected. 1. The hotel is very ran down, from the casino area, the elevator, the outside halls, the smell was stale...all the way to the disgusting bathroom. 2. The hotel staff is very rude. There was an older lady at the desk who was the worst. I called down for a taxi, and when I came down I wanted to know if I had missed it so I went to ask her, and she cut me off after I said I called for a taxi and told me to go wait outside. Well, I did and five minutes went by and I was still curious. The day before I did the same thing, except when I went to ask another desk person if I missed it, she actually called up there for me. So I went to go ask the rude lady again, and she did it again! except her attitude was like "I cannot believe this woman is bothering me again!" Turns out the taxi came up right after , but my point is their customer service is HORRIBLE. 3. You can find a way better hotel WITH A WAY BETTER STAFF for their price, or even less, on hotels.com DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY OR ENERGY! this hotel will make you regret even coming to Vegas.
1 night trip Apr 30, 2015
Brittany
Room was dirty there was a spider came out of one of the beds
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"Worst place to stay"
This hotel demands a $500 deposit for local residents. The front desk staff was unpleasant. The carpet in room was very dirty while two of the desk lamps were not working upon check in. Left the room almost right after check in. Please avoid this place and there are so many hotels to stay here in Vegas.
las vegan
Hotel advertise shuttle from airport, but don't state that its only until 10 pm.
"Not okay"
I found bugs in our room right wen I came it. Small ones and two moths we had to kill! It was an okay room. I can't believe I paid that much for it tho when I could've got something so much better. I live in vegas so I know I could've gotten better so I was pretty unsatiafied. Mostly because of that amount I paid.
sophie
It was ok. The rooms are nice and clean. Upon check in, I don't not feel welcome due to the attitude of the staff.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Could have been better /-="
Was disappointed looked really dirty. Once you get inside it wasn't that bad .The staff was rude quick to get you in and out. Never once told us what amenities were provided . Also a couple of hidden fees.The rooms were clean . They were not as elaborate as the site makes it seem. They had a hand soap dispenser in the shower( empty / weird). No ice . Other than that, it was ok. not too far from the strip. Also there is a curfew for the pool area. ( really in vegas)
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
Susie
"great bed"
The bed was great. Restraunt was small but the food and service were excellant. I would go there again. Not much near by but i wasnt there to play.
2 night business trip Apr 18, 2015
Alice
"Really nice at a decent price"
I like it , the bed was comfortable and clean. Plenty of parking space and really close to the casinos. Room had a bar area with a mini fridge , but no microwave. I will definitely go back.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
Silvia
"Weekend getaway"
Great food ! Staff was very friendly. Enjoyed the free shuttle from the airport as well. I would stay here again.
2 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"Close to strip"
Nice hotel for the price. One of the beds felt like you were sinking in the middle. I don't understand why they didn't have mirrcowaves since there is a kitchen sink & mini fridge. The hot water took forever to warm up & the tub was way too slippery. But the room was clean.
"Low Quality Hotel"
Immediately when we pulled up I wanted to cancel the reservation but I would have lost money paid for the room. No refund. Hotel is in a bad neighborhood. Outside of building is needing updating including the inside of the rooms. Check-in is 3 and if you want to check in a minute earlier it will be $25. Employee checking us into the hotel was not friendly and lack customer service. Room is spacious. Room does have a refrigerator. Soap dispense in the shower that is empty. Blow dryer. Iron that is nailed to the ironing board. No coffee maker in the room. Close to everything but we will not return.
3 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"Cheap hotel for Vegas"
Hotel was just ok for the price nothing to write home about. This is not a casino at all.
3 night trip Apr 17, 2015
zachary
"Old and Out Dated, Pay More Than What You Get"
This hotel is exactly what I was afraid of, I wanted cheap and I got it but still overpaid for it. The staff is phenomenal and extremely friendly, it almost makes up for the condition of the hotel. Everything is old and dingy, including the towels and sheets...they go beyond old. Our first towels looked more like rags. I did see a baby roach and a larger roach the day we were checking out. I'm just glad it was the last day. It is what it is, an old run down hotel. Like I said the staff, fantastic.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"Good location off the strip"
Small hotel (comparatively) so simpler to get around. Do not like having to walk through smokey gambling area when come to check in, get to room. Wall are thin between the rooms. Plenty of easy parking. Friendly staff. room not service consistently.
Jane
"OK for value away from strip"
Works well for those only wishing to have a place to sleep at night. Rooms are accessed outdoors, so safety and security feels less than a larger hotel.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
"Cool in the 60's"
The only good thing about this hotel is the proximity to the convention center. The staff was fairly nice. But this hotel should have been torn down a long time ago. It was probably cool in the 60's. Oh yea, they want a resorf fee... LOL. Don't be fooled by the pictures and the kitchenette. There is nothing in there. No coffee maker or microwave. A waist of space. Now if you are a smoker and don't mind dive bars you'll love it. The steak was actually very good. But you have to eat through the smell of an old musty smoky bar.
6 night business trip Apr 11, 2015
"Smokers' paradise"
Okay for what it is. Because of two conventions in town, the room prices were high so the cost-to-value comparison pretty much failed on this trip. The lobby was strongly scented with cigarette smoke. In fact, there wasn't much you could buy in the vending machines other than cigarettes. I guess it should advertise itself as a smoker's paradise or something. TV didn't really have decent cable reception. Wifi was an unsecured network which is disconcerting. Convenient to the LV convention center. Probably wouldn't book this one again.
3 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
"Avoid!"
Poorly run with sad staff who don't really care about anything. I'll avoid next time.
2 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
"Bed bugs"
The whole stay way very very bad since we got there we had problems with the front desk people very rude next the hotel look nothing like there pics, the room are not that clean and the worst part is that in one of the rooms we got there was Bed Bugs so they had to changes us rooms
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Brenda
"Wonderful stay!"
The staff was amazing. My only concern was with the van that takes you to the strip and to the airport. The low tire light was on the whole time.
1 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
Very bad You feel like you living in one capin in cawpoy filmes
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
e g yakou
"Old but Clean and Spacious Room"
Late booking for convention. Easy walk to LV Convention Center. Included breakfast buffet was OK with scrambled eggs, waffles, etc. Room was a bit worn but very clean and spacious with ample counters, refrigerator, and free internet. Great deal for the price.
2 night business trip Apr 13, 2015
"No Happy"
I was very disappointed. Very old and not updated and not very helpful.
4 night trip with friends Apr 14, 2015
"Horrible and Rude Customer Service"
After seeing our room, we immediately decided not to stay. The clientele and people hanging around the hotel were seedy and suspicious. The white stains all over the carpet in our room were disgusting. The real problem, however, occurred when I said I didn't want to stay. The customer service agent, Susie, never said "Sorry" or "Why don't you want to stay?"... she just coldly rattled off Expedia's cancellation policy and never inquired as to why her customer was unsatisfied. When I asked Susie to provide me with proof that I did not stay at the hotel to show Expedia, she completely refused, as did 2 other rude guest service agents. I had to insist for almost 10 minutes to get them to do what I asked and simply write me a confirmation that I checked out. When I asked Susie why she didn't just give me what I asked 10 minutes ago, she was cold and rude and clearly has no sense of guest service. The manager Maggie was even worse. She was completely rude and snippy when I asked her to fix the letter to spell my name correctly, then again when I told her the letter did not include the information I requested. Her letter displayed a disturbing level of illiteracy as well, with about 6-7 punctuation and grammatical mistakes. Guest agents were rolling their eyes and talking about my situation right in front of me. TERRIBLE customer service and seedy clientele. Do not stay here!
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Traveler
"great if you need to get to convention center"
My husband was in town for a conference and it was convient to the convention center. free hourly shuttle to strip. the room was efficient and the hot tub was great the pool was freezing
6 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
nadine
"Walking distance to the Covention Center."
Old hotel, small rooms, no coffee maker , few towels . Small old slot machines at casino, expensive breakfast. Very, very dangerous area. No security outside the hotel. Free wifi. Hotel us over rated and too expensive .
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
Roberto
"quiet hotel"
nice room. quiet hotel.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2015
mark
"Try to avoid this hotel if possible!"
Room, carpet, sheets and pillow cases are not clean. Some of the staff is not friendly and not helpful. No coffee maker in room. Room phone not working so you can't contact the front desk if needed. Only one small dirty elevator far from most rooms. Bad neighborhood! Only positive is free airport shuttle. We will definitely not stay there again!
2 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2015
Lucia
"Close to convention"
The front desk perso. Who checked me in couldn't complete his paperwork Than didn't call me after to finish the check in requirements
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
tippy
"Terrible Hotel, Don't Stay!!!!"
I stayed there for two days weekend, their pool never open, and the shower was broken, really small casino. They will double charge you when you left the hotel, took me one month to see my credit card statement to find out. But when you call them, they will charge your card again for the amount and refund you again, and tell you they refund it....... I still haven't got my money back yet, still working on it......
Other trip Apr 10, 2015