All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
3500 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas, NV, 89169, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
"Bed bugs"
The whole stay way very very bad since we got there we had problems with the front desk people very rude next the hotel look nothing like there pics, the room are not that clean and the worst part is that in one of the rooms we got there was Bed Bugs so they had to changes us rooms
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Brenda
"Wonderful stay!"
The staff was amazing. My only concern was with the van that takes you to the strip and to the airport. The low tire light was on the whole time.
1 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
"Old but Clean and Spacious Room"
Late booking for convention. Easy walk to LV Convention Center. Included breakfast buffet was OK with scrambled eggs, waffles, etc. Room was a bit worn but very clean and spacious with ample counters, refrigerator, and free internet. Great deal for the price.
2 night business trip Apr 13, 2015
"No Happy"
I was very disappointed. Very old and not updated and not very helpful.
4 night trip with friends Apr 14, 2015
"great if you need to get to convention center"
My husband was in town for a conference and it was convient to the convention center. free hourly shuttle to strip. the room was efficient and the hot tub was great the pool was freezing
6 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
nadine
"quiet hotel"
nice room. quiet hotel.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2015
mark
"Try to avoid this hotel if possible!"
Room, carpet, sheets and pillow cases are not clean. Some of the staff is not friendly and not helpful. No coffee maker in room. Room phone not working so you can't contact the front desk if needed. Only one small dirty elevator far from most rooms. Bad neighborhood! Only positive is free airport shuttle. We will definitely not stay there again!
2 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2015
Lucia
"Stupid service"
Dirty room, troubled facilities, unkindly staffs and far from center of city. I do not want to stay anymore.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2015
Kazuyoshi
"it was perfect!"
Big room comfy bed nice shower clean grounds beautiful court yard.
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
alice
"Ok for the price"
Beds were very comfortable! Rooms were spacious. Rooms were not very clean, hair and used soap in the bathrooms. We found a pill on the floor in one room. Property was not in good repair. Pool was being worked on, so the kids couldn't swim.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Ginger
"NEVER AGAIN"
NEVER AGAIN HORRIBEL roches.
1 night business trip Mar 26, 2015
maria
Poolside rooM.Quiet neibourhood. Good quality for money. Shuttles are not reliable. Had to wait for one hpur for the shuttle at the airport. Didnt arrive so had to take a taxi.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
"No Thanks"
This place is in serious need of a renovation, and I guess it was happening when we stayed there because the pool was under construction! LOL. Anyhow, the one ice machine in the whole hotel did not work either so we had to travel to the bar to get ice.... Also the fridge in the room was simply a waste; the door would not close properly and the fridge did not stay cold at all. The whole place is raggedy simply put. Probably wont stay here again.....
3 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"no comment terrible"
I will not never stay at the Mardi Gras Hotel Casino in Las Vegas again. The service was horrible, the management was horrible, front desk was terrible. There was no working light switches in my room, there was no water in the swimming pool. The hotel smell horrible.
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Debra
"Off the beaten path"
As a budget hotel, this location works. It's a bit of a hike to get to the main strip without a taxi. Monorail is around an 8 minute walk and then you wait up to 9 minutes // therein you can get to outskirts of the major destinations. The monorail itself doesn't drop you in the heart of locations but rather a short walk away. For meetings at the Las Vegas Convention Center, Mardi Gras is very close. For meetings at the Sands, it's not a good location as taxis are hard to come by in the AM and monorail transit is around 30 minutes total round trip including walking. Facility is non-remarkable. Stay on the strip if you can afford it. As a last minute booking for a major meeting, I was happy to get a room period. Staff is very pleasant at hotel.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"Would NEVER stay there again"
Place was dirty. Pool was closed. The walls were paper thin so I could hear everything and my room was by the parking lot so I heard cars coming and going and then there was some kind of fight/altercation in the middle of the night in the parking lot. Asked for help finding my room because it wasn't super clear and the guy at the front desk acted like I was a moron. Horrible service and stay.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2015
"I should hang read the reviews"
they had roaches & the pool was closed my entire stay & front desk was kinda rude
6 night trip Mar 25, 2015
Tommy
"Cockroach motel"
Stay stunk it was a lousy motel, horrible staff, and very uncomfortable room. We will NOT be back!
4 night business trip Mar 22, 2015
"Walking Distance to Convention Center!"
I researched hotels before a trip to an industry convention in Las Vegas. My experience confirmed that this hotel met my needs perfectly. However, I may not be the "ordinary" company traveler going to a Las Vegas-based convention. I was NOT looking for gambling, shows and glitz. I wanted a reasonably-priced hotel that was clean and had the features I needed. I was close enough to walk to the Las Vegas Convention Center, so I saved time and money getting to the show. The hotel has an airport shuttle, covered by the very reasonable daily resort fee of $5.60, which includes not only the shuttle but the price of WiFi in your room! The shuttle can also drop you off at Bally's if you want to get closer to the main resort area. They offer a breakfast buffet at a reasonable price, which allowed me to eat before heading to the convention center. The room also included a mini-refrigerator, which I find vital during trips. It is about 3' high and has plenty of room for cans, 20-oz bottles, 2-liter bottles or gallons. The staff was always friendly and helpful. For me, I couldn't find a better hotel bargain that met my needs as a convention center attendee. My only warning is that this is an older hotel so while it is CLEAN, some of the carpeting and furniture shows slight wear. This didn't bother me at all but some people get upset about this, so I feel obligated to warn those people. I plan to use this hotel every time I return to Vegas for a convention.
Roger
"Hotel in Las Vegas"
Staff were efficient and pleasant and helpful. Unfortunately the dining are because of its proximity to the bar had a stale smell of cigarette smoke. In room TV is definitely archaic (analogue) and basically had only mainly Fox Channels. You can hear a lot of noise from the room above. I was on the second floor.
5 night business trip Mar 23, 2015
Customer service was poor. I called ahead of time and asked about the pool being open and they said yes. When we arrived the pool got shut down so they could replaster. I had my kids with me and they never got to swim.
"This place is horrible"
If you want good deal take your money to Renaissance which is right next door to this hotel. Don't stay here everything about this place is horrible and the neighborhood is not safe!
"Never To Return!!!"
Don't believe the pictures of the hotel on line!! It's a hotel I would never recommend to anyone the room was old some what clean, the door would jam on closing & opening. The pool under repair the hotel should be rated a One Star that's it. Beware.....
"Vegas vacation"
Room much larger than expected. Room was very clean. Checked in about 1am and the girl at desk was very nice. Pool looked nice didn't have time to use it but there were people in there. Elevator was very rickety. About 1/2-1 mile to strip but bus goes right in front. Would stay there again
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
david
"Nice room"
Nice room nothing over the top but a nice room to say the least. Breakfast was nice in the restaurant not too overpriced as one would expect in Las Vegas. Only stayed 1 night but would stay again.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
Elton
"Stayed 3/23-3/24/15"
Only stayed one night on business. Liked layout of room. Older, but everything worked fine. Loved shuttle service to/from airport!
1 night business trip Mar 23, 2015
"Definitely not a "3""
Neighborhood was shady. Changed from an outside room to an inside room for safety. Bed uncomfortable rolled to center. Pillows old and out of shape. Light in bathroom sounded like a jet engine. While walking from room to laundry room a 20 year old tried to pick up on me (a 55 year old woman) no security nearby to help deviate the individual.
5 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
"Off Strip but not off grid"
We were in Vegas mainly over the weekend and needed affordable options - Mardi Gras provided just that. It's got very large, well-serviced rooms. Facilities wise, it's got whatever you expect affordable hotels to have along with the useful shuttle service. It's also got some slot machines and a restaurant although we didn't check it out. We got a smoking room which had that lingering odour but wasn't particularly bad. On the public transportation front, it's located close to the convention centre tram and bus stops and also those on sands avenue. There is a speedee mart two buildings down for last minute purchases.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
WentWithFriends
First off, the hotel looks nothing like the pictures. Second, I spoke to two sperate staff and they both told me a seperate price for the room deposit! what? The rooms were dirty and old looking. This was suppose to be a sleep over for my little sister's 18th birthday and her friends but instead, it was very disappointing.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
KT
"Small older hotel & casino off the strip."
Older hotel that needed some updating, but over all for the price/location was worth it! Off the strip, but still close to everything. Very small casino & bar in lobby. Bartender was friendly and nice to my mom. Even "decorated" her for St. Patty's day! We requested a non smoking room, however our n/s room still smelled like old smoke...but it IS Las Vegas. Over all we would stay there again.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Sandi
"THIS PLACE SUCKS"
I checked in on a Tuesday - had to call 3 times for the hotel shuttle from the airport. I stood in the spot they told me. The shuttle finally came about 30 minutes later and pulled into a different location, stopped and looked around as I was walking to them and drove off.when I got to the room there were 2 towels,the remote to the TV did not work, The phone did not work. the water had to run for 15 minutes before ANY hot water.they told me they would fix everything.I came back the do not disturb sign was on the door - I did not put it there. They did not clean the room all week. did make the bed once. I had to find towels all week. room key did not work, they did not take trash out. never fixed phone.air port shuttle was supposed to be at the top of every hour.day leaving the driver told me it would leave in 15 minutes. then in 15 minutes he came out and loaded the van to take people to the stripe rather than the airport. Then cam back in about 15 minutes and said it was going to the airport. got in then he took more people to the stipe rather than the airport..... not a good experience in any way!! I DO NOT RECOMMEND...
4 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
"Will not stay again"
There were roaches in my Hotel room. I had to wait for an 1hr and a half for the shuttle. Very noisy and beds were hard
2 night business trip Mar 19, 2015
"Weekend stay"
Cheapest hotel near the strip on a Saturday through hotels.com
1 night trip Mar 14, 2015
"Big Mistake"
Chose this hotel because it was near where we used to live.Used to be a nice place with friendly staff.Now they are rude never told us where amenities were had to wander around looking for things and a 1hr wait at airport for shuttle
Jorge
"Not sure"
The price of this hotel was very nice but my only complaint would be the cleanliness of hotel. Seems as if they would make up the bed but not take out the trash. We were there for three days. I did like the location. Very close to the strip.
4 night trip with friends Mar 5, 2015
Tamikka
"pleasant as always, away from the strip"
The pool and room were descent . Nice hotel away from strip, next to convention center and monorail.
ROBERT
Bring your own coffee and hot water machine Great for short stay Casino is only slots Best is Staff. They were awesome
Sam
"Eh"
It was a nice hotel, the staff where somewhat helpful. As we entered our room there was not enough towels or wash towels. There were no towels at the pool. And the pool closed really early.
1 night business trip Mar 14, 2015
"Clean"
Great hotel. Clean.
1 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
"DO NOT STAY HERE"
It took hours to get clean towels to our room. The staffed seemed bothered if you asked a question. The room was non-smoking but it smelled like smoke. The male server/ bartender downstairs in the restaurant is the worst, the food is actually ok but they need more selection. Lastly, there is no ice machine. You have to go to the bar to get ice. Who does that? lol Anyway, this place is ridiculous and I wouldn't stay here again.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Don't judge a book by its cover."
The people that work there were nic and helpful.I like that the hotel provided a shuttle to the strip and the airport every hour.It doesnt have the best appearance but,it was definitely worth the stat..
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Tj Hotels are better"
The entire experience was a waste of time and money. Would've rather slept outside than pay to stay there. Never staying there again!!!
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Bad location"
Waited one hour for shuttle pickup at airport to arrive at hotel office full of cigarette smoke. Location did not feel safe. Room was ok but not somewhere I would stay again.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Sebbie
"Good enough for us"
Our stay at Mardi Gras hotel was good. Front desk/reception was pleasant and helpful. We got a non-smoking double queen bed unit with lots of space. It appeared to be one of the remodeled rooms. Mattresses must've been new in effect giving us a slight back ache. We didn't use the pool, but noticed other guests enjoyed it and was visibly well maintained. Neighborhood could've been better so we parked our car in well lit/visible area spots. Recommend wearing ear plugs during sleep hours if airplane flyovers bother you.
3 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"Not worth it"
Casino part is ok but the bar service is expansive and slow and doesn't comp mixed drinks no matter how much you spend there. Needless to say, my 3 friends and i decided to gamble at the Wynn so we could drink, although we probably should've stayed at the Mardi Gras because we ended up blowing almost 10 grand between us in 2 hours at the Wynn, so we still couldn't get drunk. Room was clean except for the towels and fairly comfortable but the maids started knocking at 8am and even though I asked them to leave me alone and put a do not disturb sign on the door, i still got woke up 4 or 5 times before 10:30am. The maids did not speak english at all, they looked at me with confusion in their eyes when I said i was sleeping and to come back later. I wont sray here again, mainly because of the maps and the terrible bar
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"Comfy bed"
The room was clean and the bed was really comfy also the room was very roomy!
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
sha
"great for business traveler!"
You get what you paid for. This place is affordable and close to the Las Vegas Convention Center (within walking distance). It's nothing fancy, but if you're just in town for work and looking for a bed and hot shower, this is a great choice. They also got wifi internet and free shuttle to / from the airport.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
"Greeting a new Grandchild!"
Local son didnt have enough bedrooms, so we needed reasonable nearby accommodations. Good parking availability, pool looked great, but weather was too cool. Overall we enjoyed our stay
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
Horrible. Leaking roof in bathroom. No one responded to the complaint.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
"Will never stay there again"
The room was not as represented. No coffee maker in the room even though the description said there was. When I brought it to the hotels attention, i was told they were not allowed to keep coffee makers in the room anywhere in nevada which is untrue. The couch was at least 30 years old and very uncomfortable, the cusions did not fit the couch, no legs on the couch etc. The door to the outside did not lock very well, and the neighborhood is very sketchy! The two things i tried to get help with from the clerks, were "dismissed" and i was treated very rudely. I checked out a day early and checked into a different hotel. You can't make one room a "show room" for pictures when that is not what you get when you check in! I am not picky, but that was awful!
3 night business trip Mar 1, 2015