All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
450 Capitol Ave SE, Atlanta, GA, 30312, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

"Awful Restaurant"
No Flatware, no drinks - had to ask multiple times and then they didn't bring them out. Food got cold while waiting for utensils. Food was eaten before we got our drinks. Most things on the buffet were missing - this was an hour before they switched from breakfast to lunch. There were only 4 families eating at the time, so I can't understand why they most of the food items were gone. Everyone was complaining. Have stayed there many times and keeps getting worse. Won't stay there again. Also during check-in, they kept skipping us so it took 30 minutes to get our keys even though we had a reservation.
Other trip May 25, 2015
"Worst hotel in atlanta"
Worst restaurant service, rooms aren't worth the money, suites are regular rooms, will not stay there again.
Other trip May 25, 2015
murph from GA
"Ramada"
The hotel was nice, a little dirty, but the friendliness and willingness to help from the staff was great. The shuttle drivers were especially nice and eager to help, they were a real joy to be around.
2 night trip with friends May 8, 2015
"This hotel is"
They charge a ridiculous amount for parking. Could have stayed at a better hotel for a cheaper price. Front desk not very helpful.
2 night romance trip May 17, 2015
Austin
"Price went up over $30 for a single night"
I was in town for just one night and because I had to switch nights, the rate went up $30. I won't book with hotels.com again because of that. I could have gotten a better rate walking in off the street
1 night trip with friends May 14, 2015
"Very Pleasent"
Very pleasent stay. Enjoyed it. Would stay there again.
Other trip May 19, 2015
"Very disappointed."
For the price I would never come back. The room was not very clean and I would trash under the bed. The front desk was all but friendly and was clearly there for a pay check. The room was out of date and needed a major upgrade. The location was easy to navigate.
3 night business trip May 13, 2015
"What's with the hidden fees!?"
Great location, horrible room and it had a mildew scent that was very strong. Well hidden and I would not be staying they ever again!
Other trip May 17, 2015
dwayne
Bathroom flooded every time the shower ran and the room smelled like smoke.
Other trip May 15, 2015
"3 Star Hotel"
I would agree with the other reviewers that the entire staff was top notch. We had helpful friendly interactions with the check-in staff and also the security staff at night. I didn't like the small bug crawling up the wall in our room or the hair that was on the toilet or the cracked ceiling in the bathroom. However those were all minor issues and I have seen lots worse. This is overall a good 3 star hotel.
1 night romance trip May 12, 2015
jennifer
"A Poor Excuse for a Hotel"
Had trouble arriving due to block roads (Braves game). Overpriced for poor service, old room décor, and breakfast was poor (no silverware, ran out of coffee, then got coffee but no milk....) One of the worst places I stayed in a long time.
2 night business trip May 5, 2015
Walter
"Great place to stay!"
I went to Atlanta on Business and booked this place as it was close to the World Congress Center. I was pleasantly surprised that there was a shuttle that took guest to key locations within three miles of the facility so I was able to take the shuttle instead of cabbing it a few times. I had breakfast and dinner a few times during my stay and the staff was Amazing! I really felt that southern hospitality during my stay.
4 night business trip May 3, 2015
Roy
"Beautiful, Clean, Friendly Staff, Reasonable price"
Bonus was a shuttle that would bring you pretty much anywhere within a 3 mile radius for free. Driver was punctual and lively. I'd recommend this hotel. Room was quiet. Bar and restaurant available. Although I didn't use pool, it looked clean.
Other trip May 12, 2015
Missy
"Good location and clean but parking is expensive."
Good location and it was very clean. The bed was too hard for my wife and I so we didn't sleep very well at all. Parking was $18 per night. I still don't understand why a hotel guest has to pay to park in the hotel parking lot. It should be a perk for reserving a room at the hotel. There was a baseball game in the stadium, which is near the hotel, while we were there. Patrons of the ball park paid $10 dollars and guest of the hotel pay $18. Go figure!
2 night romance trip May 6, 2015
"hospitality Service does not meet standard"
Housekeeping services were not adequate. Hospitality services in my opinion, did not meet industry standard. The perception of your hotel stay is determined by how efficient and attentive Front desk and housekeeping services are. Examples,I called housekeeping and requested additional towels on 5/2 at 3pm. Towels were never delivered nor a return call. With the expectations of the young lady who checked me out, the front desk associates were very unattentive. Hospitality did not meet my expectation,and in fact below hotel industry standard. The gentleman on desk at night didn't acknowledge guest returning to hotel because he was too busy manning his cell phone.
2 night family trip May 2, 2015
Charisse
"Do not stay in this hotel ever again"
Bad
3 night business trip May 4, 2015
Rafael
Minimum 50 Characters, minimum 50 characters, minimum.
Other trip May 8, 2015
"Ramada Atlanta Bad Experience"
very bad experience for U$ 200 a night !!!!!
2 night business trip May 4, 2015
Juan
"Terrible stay!"
Terrible!
2 night trip Apr 7, 2015
S Nycole
"Best value w a touch off luxury in the lobby"
It was all good. The room smelled heavenly after the housekeeping cleaned it and the front desk staff was very accommodating, warm and friendly. They even have a business center with free printing and wifi. I loved this place. Would def stay again.
4 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
Monica
I would recommend this hotel to anyone. The staff was friendly and rooms were clean. It was super quiet and had a great restaurant on site.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"Nice hotel for the money"
I had a great experience, room cleaned and comfortable. The staff was friendly!
Trina
Basically, the room was comfortable and met my needs because I was not spending a lot of time in it. I was disappointed in the housekeeping quality and lack of thoroughness in cleaning between guests. I found trash in a nightstand drawer left by a previous occupant which should have been found by the staff member who prepared the room. (The items were removed and the drawer cleaned out after I notified the housekeeping department.) However, for the three days I was there, the staff failed to empty the second trash bin next to the desk. Also, there was water on the floor next to the toilet the source of which I could not identify. The housekeeping staff should have spotted that problem and reported it to maintenance for repair at some point either before or during my stay there. (The failures of the housekeeping staff negatively impacted their tip.) Lack of an ice machine on each floor was another negative. On the other hand, I loved having the regular, free shuttle service provided. This was a great feature that helped me to overlook the housekeeping deficits. Also, the front desk staff were friendly.
SD
"False Advertising"
The reason why we picked this hotel was because we believed it was central to all of the Atlanta attractions, the only thing the hotel is near is Turner Field. This location is ideal for people who want to be close to the Braves during the season but if not I would not suggest it, especially since the surrounding streets get blocked off by police during game time. The hotel itself gave the feel of being outdated and unclean, our room was clean for the most part but the air conditioning unit was covered in dust which became an inconvenience with my allergies. Had to make the nightly decision of going to bed cool and sneezing or go to bed in an uncomfortably warm room. (Heard around that the hotel used to be a Holiday Inn so maybe in the next year or so the hotel may get some upgrades). Either way I don't feel as if the hotel should have been priced the way it was...the pictures of the rooms were slightly deceiving. The staff was very nice up until Saturday,we were trying to see if the fight was going to be available to order and when we called the front desk the individual who answered gave an attitude and sent someone up to the room. The maintenance person who had come up to 'see what the issue was' simply turned off the TV and called the front desk to receive instruction on what to do, we later found out that the fight just wasn't going to be available to order which the front desk person could've said. Overall I give the hotel a solid 4.5
paige
"Not happy"
The room was acceptable. Two of the four elevators were out of order causing a backup to use one. The wait staff in the restaurant were less than acceptable as our orders were wrong both mornings I ate there. Grounds were good. Had to pay $18.00 per night for parking the car which was unacceptable.
2 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
"Average but adequate"
Hotel is right next to stadium where Braves play and so a lot of action going on that night since Braves were at home. Otherwise I would guess it could be pretty desolate. Hotel needs major updating but was fine for the price. Although $18 overnight parking seemed a little steep.
1 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
"Good location. 2 stars"
Need to update. Food was good but slow. Walls are too thin -couple next door had music playing all night and had to listen to them make whoopie!!!
1 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
"Good cost benefit"
Jusy by the baseball park and near the capitol. Georgia Congress center is 10 minutes ride!
Other trip May 2, 2015
Jose
"didn't clean room.."
Didn't clean room...!!!
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"Don't recommend"
The hotel is extremely dated, the rooms and everything in it looks old, dusty and just plain unwlecoming. The hotel was also out of the way from downtown and not easy to get around. It is next to the stadium. Wouldn't stay here again.
2 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
"Hotel Disappointment"
The hotel is situated near Turner field and in an unsafe neighborhood. There are no restaurants within walking distance. You have to drive or take a shuttle, or Atlanta's metro, to the nearest restaurants or tourist locations in downtown Atlanta. The hotel had two of four elevators working. Also, the rooms were shabby. The bathroom was dirty looking and the toilet seat was broken. One day we left our room for the day and came back at night to see our dirty towels still on the floor, the beds were not made, and the garbage was not picked up. Our room was a mess and we discussed this matter with the hotel management staff. Further, the gym's air conditioning unit was not working and there were no towels or disinfectant wipes to clean the machines. In addition, the ice machine was not working on our floor. We would not recommend this hotel to anyone.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Stayed one night. Good location. Good parking garage.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"convenient location but inconvenient hotel"
We decided to stay here because it was a name brand hotel and the price was attractive. However, they charge $18 a day to self park and $25 incidental fee charge (refundable). When we arrived, at about 11pm, the bellhop did not come out to offer his services nor did the front desk clerk advise him to even though they could clearly see us struggling with our bags and our toddler. The hotel maintenance and cleaning staff was truly the bright spot in all this. Happy and always friendly regardless of time of day. They have a free shuttle within a 3 mile radius which is great but his time management was terrible. Told us he'd pick us up in 5 mins, we waited for 30 mins before we decided to take a taxi back to our hotel. They charge 21% gratuity and $2.75 (give or take) delivery charge on room service which is more than I've seen in other hotels.
3 night family trip Apr 21, 2015
Guadalupe
"Parking fee???"
The parking fee is hard for me to understand. If I am paying to stay at your hotel, then why am I being charged to park my vehicle. Parking should be complimentary to guests
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
"I would not call this a 3 star hotel"
The walls in hotel are very thin, I could hear the conversation in the room next to me. My room and the room next to mine was non smoking but the people in the room next to mine was smoking and the smell was really strong in my room also they was playing music so loud. I tried to call down to the front desk but the room phone was not working, I used my cell to call down. Security came up and told them to turn the music down and to spray the room, seems like hotel staff dont care if people are smoking in non smoking rooms.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
Ashley
"ramanda review"
customer service was great however had issues with hot water and had to move rooms so alittle inconvenient. no fridge in room is also a downside.
3 night trip with friends Apr 16, 2015
Phillip
The entire staff was great and not one issue great stay.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Kent
"festival weekend getaway!"
We stayed here for a weekend festival-conveniently located right of the highway-shuttle service to us to our venue-was able to check in early and checkout late-comfy beds--will definitely stay here again! Quite pleased.
1 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015
dina
There for a music festival in centennial park. Shuttle service ended each night before the concert was over. Caused us to either leave early or take a cab. Shuttle driver (D) was excellent, fun guy and very helpful.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
"Decent hotel near Turner Field"
One positive, the shuttle service within a 3 mile radius, shuttle drivers friendly, but not on time. Decent hotel in walking distance to Turner Field.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Liz
Some of the staff wasn't so friendly. There was this one girl in the restaurant name India that went above and beyond. She saw us as we were entering the restaurant and greeted us with a big smile a warm welcome and great hospitality.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
edwina
"Clean and comfy"
Room was clean and comfy.
2 night family trip Apr 13, 2015
Nina
"great getaway"
Awesome
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
shynithia
"Return Customer :-)"
We stay here often when we come to Atlanta for Braves games. Great location, clean, and friendly staff.
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"Too expensive for conditions"
I needed a place within a few miles of work because I had to leave late and come back early, it was too expensive for the quality of hotel.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"Ramada stay"
mattresses were extremely hard!! Not comfortable. Front desk service was great. Shuttle service was awesome. House cleaning staff was rude and all around annoyed to be at work.
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Room was clean! Staff was friendly! Everything was great!
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Great location. Bad facilities. Loud and unruly guests.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Just OK"
This is a fairly mediocre hotel. Nothing awful, but nothing great. The location is very convenient to state offices and a short drive to some great restaurants. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Our room was clean, quiet and the bed was comfortable. The bathroom could use some updating. Our sink was separating from the wall and you could see the plumbing coming out of the wall, and where the pipes were, the drywall was cracking. Very unsightly. No counter or vanity for toiletries, etc near the sink. In general, the hotel needs to be updated.
1 night romance trip Mar 25, 2015
Cheryl
"Good place to stay."
Everyone was friendly and very informative. We would stay here again too.
1 night romance trip Mar 25, 2015