All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
450 Capitol Ave SE, Atlanta, GA, 30312, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

"Two thumbs up!"
This was by far the best hotel we've ever stayed. The rooms were clean, the rmployrss were very nice, the shuttle service is free, and the drivers were super nice. When we visit Atlanta again, this is the only hotel I'll book.
2 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
"best trip"
super
3 night family trip Mar 10, 2015
"de facto"
it was no dream, but hardly a nightmare
2 night business trip Mar 10, 2015
We stayed in lady bug central...it was lady bugs everywhere in our room. We didn't get a new room until the next day. Housekeeping never came and cleaned our rooms and we had to complain to the front desk 5 times before we even got fresh towels. Never again!!!
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"First trip to Atlanta"
The stay was incredible i would definitely stay here again
2 night trip Mar 10, 2015
"The guy at the front counter should be friendlier."
The stay was good.
3 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
"Very nice, pleasant hotel."
Close to downtown Atlanta, staff was very cordial and helpful.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
Nicole
Every night when I tried to sleep they was a noise sound like construction or pulling out furniture. I had to wake early in the morning for my conference. The food was expensive. A microwave would have been nice to have in the room.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
M
"Good choice for the price"
Stayed here for a night. Clean room, felt safe, the free shuttle within 3 miles was very convenient. Really wished continental breakfast was included, but hey, it's a cheap hotel. The best part was one of the shuttle drivers, Mr. D. He is really honest and right-on about his recommendations for restaurants and other sites to see or to avoid. Great host as he's driving. Very helpful. Hotel staff okay. Location is convenient.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"Nice hotel good location"
Hotel was nice, shuttle was on time, great location to everything. Only complaint is the $18 parking
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Nicholas
"Not a good experience!"
Check in took about 30 minutes - line was out the door with people waiting. We can back through the lobby later and it was the same thing! Including the next morning when I was getting ready to check out and needed a receipt (Because unlike all the other hotels who drop it off at your room - this one didnt). I wanted to get a print out receipt and there was another huge line to the door with people trying to check in. The rest of the stay was just ok at best.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
Brandon
We felt like we got the better deal after using expedia's hidden rates to book for this hotel. For how inexpensive it was, you can't beat the convenience to downtown. There is also a shuttle that will drop off guests anywhere within a 3mi radius.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"It isn't worth the price, stay elsewhere..."
When I pulled in to the hotel, there was absolutely nowhere to park. They said their lot was full, but I could park across the street, but they had no idea how much that would be (nor if it had any security). After finally checking in, the room was basic & sheets had stains on them. The worst part was really trying to sleep (which is kind of important in a hotel). The walls were super thin and I could hear everything going on. On both Saturday & Sunday nights, I constantly woke up all hours from loud guests. I sleep hard, but the bed was so uncomfortable (scratchy sheets), that it was probably the worst hotel stay I had ever had. Even taking a shower was bad, as the towels were so scratchy. The shuttle was also a disaster. I was told it only ran every half hour, so I showed up downstairs at 8am, only to see the shuttle already pulling out of the lot & me trying to run after it and asking the hotel desk to stop them. They couldn't have been more unhelpful, saying, you can take a taxi or wait. So I waited until 20 after when the shuttle came back & got in the shuttle, afraid it would leave early (which it did at 25 after). If you have a shuttle that only runs every half hour, you should probably at least give the guests until that time to show up. The only nice thing I can say was the nighttime shuttle driver (Michael), when I needed to be picked up in downtown Atlanta was extremely pleasant & picked me up within 5 minutes. Needless to say, I don't recommend this hotel.
2 night business trip Feb 21, 2015
Rebecca
"Good Time"
I got this review before I got my receipt that was to be sent via email. Parking was bad due to major event being held. Should have checked for that.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Teresa
it was great
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
Nicole
"My Atlanta Trip"
It was close to the Fox, needing a hotel with a shuttle. Nice stay.
1 night trip Feb 18, 2015
Bonnie
"Night shift is awful"
The check out staff was great!! The check in staff however was terrible. They were overwhelmed, but they took it out on the guests. Check in took 45 minutes. The staff just laughed because they had had enough to. They aren't equiped to handle volume. This hotel lacks management. Great location, nice rooms, would never go back bc of the lack of ability for the night shift to do their job. Sadly, bc the morning shift was amazingly helpful. 1 hour check in with reservation no thanks
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"AMAZINGNESS"
It was AMAZINGNESS... If ur taking the hotel shuttle to places be sure to ask for Mr.D Standfield.. He was a great chauffeur
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
very bad I didn't like it . ........
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
feras
"Nice Hotel close to the Capitol."
The staff was helpful and friendly, Older but clean. I felt secure.
Hinson
"Hotel Restaurant HORRIBLE"
Hotel Restaurant was horrible and extremely overpriced. The service was incredibly slow and practically no one was in there, which should have been my clue to not visit.
1 night trip Jan 24, 2015
Termethrius M
"Looking for another place next year"
Sheets changed only twice in a week. Bed not made twice. No Vacuuming. Coffee, glasses, TP, not replenished daily. Nice amenities, but except for a couple of individuals, poor customer service.
7 night business trip Jan 6, 2015
"Nice people working in a poor quality hotel"
Staff was great! Shuttle to market & driver were wonderful. Bartender was exceptional Sadly, the food service (food itself) was not good at all! We had a non-smoking room on what we thought was a non-smoking floor.....there were smoking rooms on either side of our room....a few doors down, but not far enough away, we smelled smoke the entire time we were in our room
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
me and my wife came to Atlanta new years eve to watch the peachdrop had a great time the hotel was perfect
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
paul
"NYE"
Good place to stay. Clean hotel, friendly, close to a lot of places. Not much of a better deal for that price.
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
"New Year in Atl."
In Atlanta for ballgame. Staff was friendly and helpful. We took the DND sign off our door but housekeeping did not clean our room. Also, be careful drinking in the bar, there were thieves roaming around and a girl's purse was stolen. Not sure if they were regulars at this, or a one time thing for New Year's Eve. Love the night staff though, really nice.
2 night trip with friends Dec 30, 2014
lisa j
"Nice place for quick trips"
The only problem I had with this place was the check in service was incredibly slow. The room was nice, and very comfortable. We had some loud neighbors but we were there on a holiday so that is understandable.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Katie
"Meh"
Stayed there for New Year's Eve. Waayyyy over priced. Dirty room. No valet parking.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Large property decent stay"
Was only there for one night, the hotel has a ton of rooms and is in a great location. My room seem to be a lil outdated but it was clean. This is one of those hotels that have interconnected rooms via a locked door.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2014
Jiminez
"wonderful Bar"
Hotel Bar was wonderful
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
MICHAEL
"Close to Downtown Atlanta"
Great experience, great staff, nice location, great price.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Alexis
"Great night"
My family and I brought the new year in there. We had a perfect view of the city and fireworks. The staff were very pleasant, even with all the excitement. I would stay there again. The bar was cool too.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Close to Phillips Arena"
We needed a hotel for one night to attend a concert at Phillps Arena. The hotel was in a nice location and we used Uber to get to the concert and back. Hotel staff was professional and nice. Hotel room was comfortable. Not major issues with the room. I would stay again for a short stay.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Dee
"perfect stay"
Was in town for business purposes. Great hotel, great stay, great staff service. Absolutely no comolaints.
1 night business trip Dec 8, 2014
Soloman
"Nice hotel, needs some updates"
Staff was great, and shuttle to the city was very helpful ! I will say the rooms needed a little updating for example our sink and shower both leaked. Overall nice stay though! Great for the price range !
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Pleasantly Surprised"
I was pleasantly surprised. The overall room and customer service was delightful. Would stay again.
1 night business trip Dec 2, 2014
Tawanna
"Exactly what I needed."
Bit outdated but nice clean rooms and crisp comfy bed. Perfect convenience for my event. I liked the view (11th floor) even though it wasn't angled toward the city-scape.
1 night business trip Nov 22, 2014
"nice"
Nice stay
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
Be aware, the hotel charges $18 parking fee per night
"prices right"
With rates through the roof this was a good value.
1 night business trip Oct 22, 2014
Dwayne
"Georgia 2014"
There was a charge for parking $18.00 per night that it is not being specify in the 'hotel ammenities section' and I have to wait for over 30 minutes for an open space to be able to park my vehicle. The pillows and the bed were very uncomfortable and by the last night, there were a group of customers? who became loud late at night and knocking the doors. However, I have to acknoledge that the shuttle service was excellent, especially the drivers.
3 night business trip Oct 18, 2014
The staff was helpful and polite, room was clean and cozy, shuttle was an awesome bonus. If not for that, I would book somewhere closer to the attractions, in Atlanta, because walking was not an option through some of the neighborhoods, especially at night The shuttle was a great convenience and getting a cab back was easy and inexpensive. Would definitely book again!
1 night trip Oct 1, 2014
Kamilia Ball
"Reasonable place to stay for the price"
Was in town for a convention that had booked up most of the hotel rooms downtown. The Ramada was available at a nice discount to the premium hotels. The discount was justified though as the quality of the place was a bit lower than what I might expect. Condition of the work out facility, the quality of the breakfast, and rooms were a notch down. What made the place unpleasant was a strange odor mildew-like odor greeted me at the door to my room. Wasn't enough to cause me to cancel my reservation but was enough to cause me to look for a nicer hotel then next time I am in town.
3 night business trip Sep 29, 2014
Dave N
"Definitely a sports hotel"
For anyone who wants to stay near the stadium for events, this would be a great property. It's not convenient in to downtown in busy Atlanta traffic. The employees were all friendly, accommodating and professional -- I was very impressed on that front. however, the elevator smells like beer, room service left things I ordered off the order (like water and soda) and the fact that this is a much older hotel that has changed hands many times is evident. Again, if you know why you have chosen this part of Atlanta for your stay and you just need a bed for your head...this hotel was clean with friendly staff.
2 night business trip Sep 30, 2014
Teri
"Overall Awesome for me"
I was not sure of what to expect because of some of the negative reviews.I must say the experience was for more positive than I thought it would be. I was traveling from SC and the Hotel location near I-20W was very convenient.The free shuttle service was awesome, the room was clean and the restaurant was convenient. I will book my stay at Ramada on my travel to Atlanta. Alma
2 night family trip Oct 2, 2014
Alma
It was ok. I would not want to stay there again though.
"Not really Ramada Inn"
Parking to check in wasn't pleasant. Not much space to park to check in. Dirty bandage was found on floor. Room was cleaned upon return from a long day out.
Martha
condition of room and building was run down. the staff was helpful when asking for help, but maid service carts was always seen and no seporate elevator for them.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
"Nice hotel close to event"
My daughter and I were in town for the One Direction concert! We were very pleased with our stay. The check in was very smooth and the front desk people were very friendly and helpful. Highly recommend this Ramada!!
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
"Okay"
Wasn't happy the room didn't have a refridgerator. Should not have to pay for parking this hotel is not walking distance to downtown attractions. There was bad smell in the hall on the floor we stayed on. Will not stay there again!
1 night family trip Oct 1, 2014