All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
450 Capitol Ave SE, Atlanta, GA, 30312, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

The entire staff was great and not one issue great stay.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Kent
"festival weekend getaway!"
We stayed here for a weekend festival-conveniently located right of the highway-shuttle service to us to our venue-was able to check in early and checkout late-comfy beds--will definitely stay here again! Quite pleased.
1 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015
dina
There for a music festival in centennial park. Shuttle service ended each night before the concert was over. Caused us to either leave early or take a cab. Shuttle driver (D) was excellent, fun guy and very helpful.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
"Decent hotel near Turner Field"
One positive, the shuttle service within a 3 mile radius, shuttle drivers friendly, but not on time. Decent hotel in walking distance to Turner Field.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Liz
Some of the staff wasn't so friendly. There was this one girl in the restaurant name India that went above and beyond. She saw us as we were entering the restaurant and greeted us with a big smile a warm welcome and great hospitality.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
edwina
"Clean and comfy"
Room was clean and comfy.
2 night family trip Apr 13, 2015
Nina
"great getaway"
Awesome
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
shynithia
"Return Customer :-)"
We stay here often when we come to Atlanta for Braves games. Great location, clean, and friendly staff.
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"Too expensive for conditions"
I needed a place within a few miles of work because I had to leave late and come back early, it was too expensive for the quality of hotel.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"Ramada stay"
mattresses were extremely hard!! Not comfortable. Front desk service was great. Shuttle service was awesome. House cleaning staff was rude and all around annoyed to be at work.
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Room was clean! Staff was friendly! Everything was great!
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Great location. Bad facilities. Loud and unruly guests.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Just OK"
This is a fairly mediocre hotel. Nothing awful, but nothing great. The location is very convenient to state offices and a short drive to some great restaurants. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Our room was clean, quiet and the bed was comfortable. The bathroom could use some updating. Our sink was separating from the wall and you could see the plumbing coming out of the wall, and where the pipes were, the drywall was cracking. Very unsightly. No counter or vanity for toiletries, etc near the sink. In general, the hotel needs to be updated.
1 night romance trip Mar 25, 2015
Cheryl
"Good place to stay."
Everyone was friendly and very informative. We would stay here again too.
1 night romance trip Mar 25, 2015
Priscilla
"Somewhat Disappointing"
We were not aware that we had to pay for parking but that could be Expedia's fault. However, I think $18 per day is far too much. Having coffee in the lobby would be considered - room coffee is not very tasty.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Average at best. The hotel just is not clean enough for me.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
readyfreddy
"Old"
Really outdated.
2 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
Regino
"Love it"
The hotel was very nice the rooms are great the worker was very friendly
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
Gwendolyn
"Decent place poor location"
Rooms are fine, staff are great, location not so much. Shuttles will be your friend as you can't walk anywhere - too far.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"It's Just a filthy DUMP"
Hard to believe that RAMADA has it's name on this DUMP. Everything is bad about this place. It smell sewage and the property is OLD outdated and dirty.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Albert
"Perfect Location"
The room was great. Nice and clean. Excellent view of Atlanta. Staff were very friendly. Ate in their restaurant and the food was perfect.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
Fiona
"Nice view!"
My only issue was staying on the 15th floor when the only ice machine was on the 2nd floor.
1 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2015
christopher
"Two thumbs up!"
This was by far the best hotel we've ever stayed. The rooms were clean, the rmployrss were very nice, the shuttle service is free, and the drivers were super nice. When we visit Atlanta again, this is the only hotel I'll book.
2 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
"best trip"
super
3 night family trip Mar 10, 2015
"de facto"
it was no dream, but hardly a nightmare
2 night business trip Mar 10, 2015
We stayed in lady bug central...it was lady bugs everywhere in our room. We didn't get a new room until the next day. Housekeeping never came and cleaned our rooms and we had to complain to the front desk 5 times before we even got fresh towels. Never again!!!
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"First trip to Atlanta"
The stay was incredible i would definitely stay here again
2 night trip Mar 10, 2015
"The guy at the front counter should be friendlier."
The stay was good.
3 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
"Very nice, pleasant hotel."
Close to downtown Atlanta, staff was very cordial and helpful.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
Nicole
Every night when I tried to sleep they was a noise sound like construction or pulling out furniture. I had to wake early in the morning for my conference. The food was expensive. A microwave would have been nice to have in the room.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
M
"Good choice for the price"
Stayed here for a night. Clean room, felt safe, the free shuttle within 3 miles was very convenient. Really wished continental breakfast was included, but hey, it's a cheap hotel. The best part was one of the shuttle drivers, Mr. D. He is really honest and right-on about his recommendations for restaurants and other sites to see or to avoid. Great host as he's driving. Very helpful. Hotel staff okay. Location is convenient.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"Nice hotel good location"
Hotel was nice, shuttle was on time, great location to everything. Only complaint is the $18 parking
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Nicholas
"Not a good experience!"
Check in took about 30 minutes - line was out the door with people waiting. We can back through the lobby later and it was the same thing! Including the next morning when I was getting ready to check out and needed a receipt (Because unlike all the other hotels who drop it off at your room - this one didnt). I wanted to get a print out receipt and there was another huge line to the door with people trying to check in. The rest of the stay was just ok at best.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
Brandon
We felt like we got the better deal after using expedia's hidden rates to book for this hotel. For how inexpensive it was, you can't beat the convenience to downtown. There is also a shuttle that will drop off guests anywhere within a 3mi radius.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"It isn't worth the price, stay elsewhere..."
When I pulled in to the hotel, there was absolutely nowhere to park. They said their lot was full, but I could park across the street, but they had no idea how much that would be (nor if it had any security). After finally checking in, the room was basic & sheets had stains on them. The worst part was really trying to sleep (which is kind of important in a hotel). The walls were super thin and I could hear everything going on. On both Saturday & Sunday nights, I constantly woke up all hours from loud guests. I sleep hard, but the bed was so uncomfortable (scratchy sheets), that it was probably the worst hotel stay I had ever had. Even taking a shower was bad, as the towels were so scratchy. The shuttle was also a disaster. I was told it only ran every half hour, so I showed up downstairs at 8am, only to see the shuttle already pulling out of the lot & me trying to run after it and asking the hotel desk to stop them. They couldn't have been more unhelpful, saying, you can take a taxi or wait. So I waited until 20 after when the shuttle came back & got in the shuttle, afraid it would leave early (which it did at 25 after). If you have a shuttle that only runs every half hour, you should probably at least give the guests until that time to show up. The only nice thing I can say was the nighttime shuttle driver (Michael), when I needed to be picked up in downtown Atlanta was extremely pleasant & picked me up within 5 minutes. Needless to say, I don't recommend this hotel.
2 night business trip Feb 21, 2015
Rebecca
"Good Time"
I got this review before I got my receipt that was to be sent via email. Parking was bad due to major event being held. Should have checked for that.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Teresa
it was great
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
Nicole
"My Atlanta Trip"
It was close to the Fox, needing a hotel with a shuttle. Nice stay.
1 night trip Feb 18, 2015
Bonnie
"Night shift is awful"
The check out staff was great!! The check in staff however was terrible. They were overwhelmed, but they took it out on the guests. Check in took 45 minutes. The staff just laughed because they had had enough to. They aren't equiped to handle volume. This hotel lacks management. Great location, nice rooms, would never go back bc of the lack of ability for the night shift to do their job. Sadly, bc the morning shift was amazingly helpful. 1 hour check in with reservation no thanks
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"AMAZINGNESS"
It was AMAZINGNESS... If ur taking the hotel shuttle to places be sure to ask for Mr.D Standfield.. He was a great chauffeur
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
very bad I didn't like it . ........
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
feras
"Nice Hotel close to the Capitol."
The staff was helpful and friendly, Older but clean. I felt secure.
Hinson
"Hotel Restaurant HORRIBLE"
Hotel Restaurant was horrible and extremely overpriced. The service was incredibly slow and practically no one was in there, which should have been my clue to not visit.
1 night trip Jan 24, 2015
Termethrius M
"Looking for another place next year"
Sheets changed only twice in a week. Bed not made twice. No Vacuuming. Coffee, glasses, TP, not replenished daily. Nice amenities, but except for a couple of individuals, poor customer service.
7 night business trip Jan 6, 2015
"Nice people working in a poor quality hotel"
Staff was great! Shuttle to market & driver were wonderful. Bartender was exceptional Sadly, the food service (food itself) was not good at all! We had a non-smoking room on what we thought was a non-smoking floor.....there were smoking rooms on either side of our room....a few doors down, but not far enough away, we smelled smoke the entire time we were in our room
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
me and my wife came to Atlanta new years eve to watch the peachdrop had a great time the hotel was perfect
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
paul
"NYE"
Good place to stay. Clean hotel, friendly, close to a lot of places. Not much of a better deal for that price.
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
"New Year in Atl."
In Atlanta for ballgame. Staff was friendly and helpful. We took the DND sign off our door but housekeeping did not clean our room. Also, be careful drinking in the bar, there were thieves roaming around and a girl's purse was stolen. Not sure if they were regulars at this, or a one time thing for New Year's Eve. Love the night staff though, really nice.
2 night trip with friends Dec 30, 2014
lisa j
"Nice place for quick trips"
The only problem I had with this place was the check in service was incredibly slow. The room was nice, and very comfortable. We had some loud neighbors but we were there on a holiday so that is understandable.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Katie
"Meh"
Stayed there for New Year's Eve. Waayyyy over priced. Dirty room. No valet parking.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014