All hotels in Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here216 East Ontario Street, Chicago, IL, 60611, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

"Not very good"
Room is very small. It is next to the parking or storage area. All nights I keep hearing sounds, unable to sleep.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"Great spot close to museums, shopping"
Great base for my trip to Chicago and close to museums and shopping. Good breakfast in the morning too. Staff were friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay here again!
1 night trip Nov 25, 2014
"Good Location"
I stayed 4 days in this hotel, the wifi was very bad in the room but then it got better after telling the reception... Everything else was good
3 night trip Nov 21, 2014
"Good visit"
Nice hotel for a decent price where I needed to be.
3 night business trip Nov 21, 2014
Helen
Second time we've stayed at this hotel while visiting in Chicago. Great location at a great price.
2 night family trip Nov 19, 2014
"Very Cool Hotel"
My family and I were very pleased with the friendly staff they were especially helpful when we needed recommendations and directions. The room was very comfortable and inviting. We enjoyed our stay immensely.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
"Great, great stay"
We arrived a bit latter, and the front desk employee ( and I hate that I forgot her name) I think it was Kate although not sure, was so so great, polite, informative and just easy down to earth! We stayed in a room for a bit then went out for a dinner and a night out, as it was my bf birthday. Next morning we wanted to go around and do some shopping, and they kept our bags and our car all the way until 6pm.. Again it was her so nice and polite and friendly. Made all the difference in our stay. We will stay there again.
ina
Nice hotel but overpriced. The carpet was worn, the room was small but comfortable.
Shelia
We were expecting two queen size beds. A little disappointed that they were only full size. The room served the purpose of our stay. It was close to where we wanted to go.
"Decent Hotel"
I stayed here for 3 nights. Overall it was fine. I booked this hotel based on the price, location, and ratings. Location is good but it is about a 1 mile walk to the Blue Line train which goes to O'Hare Airport.
3 night trip Nov 8, 2014
Hotel staff were very helpful, nice and happy to help. Made for a great visit.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
"Great short stay"
Perfect Location, very Close to main attractions. Price attractive for this Location. We were lucky to get upgrade and had large room
2 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
Lutz
"Great...."
Mini getaway for wife and I perfect location small rooms but was very comfortable and clean staff very helpful and friendly. FYI..Public parking pay at the hotel at a cheaper price.
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
The hotel s location was excellent and the staff was very helpful and courteous. The bathroom was updated, however the carpet was stained and almost threadbare in spots.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
Katherine
Good cost benefit choice in Chicago. Front desk personel very professional as well as the whole set of services provided by the hotel. After a stressful experience with an Airbnb booking at Chicago it's been a relief staying at Fairfield Inn !
1 night trip Oct 24, 2014
Ana Brescancini
Great hotel close to Magnificent Mile and an easy walk to Navy Pier.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Great location, easy to get to."
I enjoyed my stay at the hotel. The location was perfect and within walking distance of everywhere I visiTed.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Shelby
Overall it was a pleasant experience. Front desk staff was professional and attentive. The building was tidy and the breakfast was complete. However I did find the room to be less soundproofed than other city hotels. I was facing the back of the building and heard a lot of early morning (5AM) trucks backing in/out.
1 night business trip Oct 14, 2014
"This hotel is in a nice location for a family."
Staff was beyond great. We were traveling with kids and asked millions of annoying questions and they politely and thoughtfully helped us each time.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
Becky
Perfect location for shopping and dining near Michigan avenue.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
"I will stay here again"
Great location at a reasonable price
1 night romance trip Oct 5, 2014
Victoria
"October Stay"
Good Location, next door to Capital Grille. Super small room with 1 queen bed.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
Joshua
Always enjoy my visits to Chicago. This time we stayed closer to Museum of Contemporary Art and caught the Bowie is Now exhibit. It was fabulous!
2 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Angela G.
"Excellent location & staff"
Excellent location right off Michigan Ave. Staff friendly and helpful. Continental breakfast just ok. Quite except for sirens all night on the street. Parking is expensive just like every parking lot in Chicago. Ask for discount tickets f Ir attractions and restaurants. Charles was fantastic! CLean and helpful housekeepers. Good pub down street....Timothy O'Tooles and great restaurant Grand Lux.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
traveling with
"Good location for my stay"
I was pleased with the hotel and the location. The staff was very nice and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. The location was great for what I needed to do during my stay. However, this hotel right by a hospital so I was woken up by ambulances all night long. There was alot of noise in the morning from a crew cleaning the sewers and dumpsters being emptied in the alley outside of the room window. Extremely loud - especially when it started at 6 a.m. The location was great but I'm not sure it I'd stay there again because of the noise level. If I did, I would certainly see if there is a room with less noise (not by the alley).
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Val
"Easy location"
Staff was super friendly. Location is perfect and gives easy walking access to all that downtown Chicago offers. And I thought the rate was really good when you compare it with other hotels in the same area. The breakfast buffet was well attended to by the staff and kept stocked and clean.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"location great: hotel not great"
Location is excellent, block off of Michigan Ave. But actual hotel is small. Rooms were small and the suites do not have a door deviding the rooms, did not serve the purpose we needed. We paid extra money for a suite and was very disappointed. Breakfast was a let down w food selection and ended up eating somewhere else a couple days. This hotel was a let down but again the location is great!
3 night trip Sep 24, 2014
The bed wasn't the most comfortable, the room was clean, good water pressure, no toothbrush available. We had breakfast included but when we went down no one said a word about where the breakfast room was at. The price was overall good.
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2014
Ana
"Great price at Chicago's downtown heart"
I'm from Ecuador and was in Chicago Last week. The staff is very kind. Rooms are comfortable however the mattress would be better (In my opinion they were too soft) The self-service Breakfast is good. Finally, the best of Fairfield Inn is its location. Just two blocks to Michigan Avenue and very near to Navy Pier, Millenium Park, Hancook and a lot of stores and restaurants. I highly recommend this hotel!
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
Francisco
"Exceptional Service, above & Beyond"
Just a personal note -- we chose Fairfield Inn since it was our daughter's wedding weekend and it was close to the wedding venue. There were some unexpected problems right before the wedding, and we needed to get a larger room. Fairfield came to the rescue and upgraded our stay - came thru in the clutch when it was most needed. Everyone was extremely helpful, friendly, courteous and professional -- LaToris, Amanda & Toy (front-desk), Charles and Alfredo (support staff), Roumel & crew (valet parking) -- everyone was OUTSTANDING! We will never forget this week -- Fairfield should be commended!
6 night trip Sep 10, 2014
Loretta
"Safe, Quaint, and close to Shopping"
The price is a great value for the location, the free breakfast, free wireless, and reputation that goes with Mariott Hotels!
1 night trip Aug 27, 2014
Frequent Chicago Visitor
"Great Hotel! Highly recommended!"
Had everything we needed in a great price. Great location right in the middle of everything! Breakfast was good and the WiFi worked fine. The best place to stay in Chicago!
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
Alex
The room itself was smaller than anticipated based on the pictures shown on web site. Staff was professional, room was clean and neat. Need to include a better explanation of "nearby parking" and the process.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
Great location for price, although not the best views
1 night trip Sep 3, 2014
"Wonderful Staff And Location"
I found the entrance to the hotel to indicate the quality of my stay.A lovely palm garden with seating was most inviting. The desk staff was very helpful, friendly and they enjoyed each other...great team.The room was clean and quiet.Breakfast was delightful and sunny.Could not have enjoyed myself more. My daughter and I were meeting for her birthday and we both agree on the quality of our stay.
3 night trip Sep 4, 2014
Terry Lee Cassidy
"Great place to stay in a great city"
The walls are a bit thin in terms of noise from neighboring rooms, but everything else was splendid. The service could not have been more friendly.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"Walking Distance to Navy Pier & Good Restaurants"
Good Downtown hotel choice @a great pricepoint. Excellent walking neighborhood. Prior review mentioned a rude desk clerk but everyone we interacted with from desk clerk to bellman were helpful and friendly. Will stay again.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2014
Traveling Gram
"great value"
Great location, great service, great value.
2 night business trip Sep 3, 2014
Lori
Staff extremely friendly and helpful. Restaurants and stores across street.
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
"A Hotel with Good Quality services"
My son and I enjoyed our 2-night stay in this hotel. It was close to many restaurants and a 10-minute walk to the Lake-shore Drive park. The staff were very nice and courteous. We felt being among the friends. The complementary hot breakfast was very good. The only negative item was the sleeper sofa, where the springs were loose. We moved the mattress to the floor and it was OK. The next day, I reported this issue to the front desk. We were offered a rolling bed, but my son preferred to keep the mattress on floor for the second night of our stay. I may add that the Front Desk staff, took $20 off of the room rate for the second night.
2 night trip Aug 27, 2014
Mohammad
Very nice hotel with a great location. 10 minute walk to Navy Pier! 10 minutes to the L then short ride to Wrigley. Close to shopping and many restaurants. Staff was friendly and the breakfast offered was great. This will be my go to hotel next time I visit Chicago!
1 night trip with friends Sep 2, 2014
"A little less polished hotel"
The room was nice but some of the recent repairs lacked finesse. The provided coffee maker on the bathroom sink counter kept getting on our way and there was a lack of places to put things like the bedspread etc. The breakfast had less variety than other hotels in the same category and the smaller breakfast room tended to be overcrowded no matter when you were there.
4 night family trip Aug 28, 2014
"nice hotel"
The hotel was great, the only issue I had was that there was no refrigerator in the room, while not super important we didnt realize it until we came back and had no where to store our leftovers. Beyond that the hotel was great!
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the Magnificent Mile"
Nice hotel, centrally located, just blocks from Michigan Ave. The rooms were a little small, but who stays in their room in Chicago, right? The free breakfast was a pleasant surprise and the staff was awesome!
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Needs Renovation"
Friendly staff. Good location. But the building and rooms need renovating. We had an executive suite which smelled heavily of mold - and not just in the bathroom. Common areas were plain. No real amenities. The corner bakery (literally around the corner) and capital grille steakhouse down the block were awesome and close.
3 night family trip Aug 28, 2014
"My Stay at Fairfield Inn"
Everyone and Everything was pleasantly good, nice clean quiet room very comfy.
1 night business trip Aug 25, 2014
Sammy Campbell
"Pros and Cons"
Pro's: Great location for the Navy Pier and magnificent Mile, Cool lobby though its quite small in relation to what the pictures show. Several elevators and we never had to wait more than a couple seconds for an elevator. Complimentary Wifi and Breakfast which was just fine. Helpful and friendly bell hop to help us to the room. Valet parking, though at a premium. Cons: Older hotel, you can tell when you look at the details, its a "lipstick on the pig" type of makeover. We got the larger suite so the kids could sleep on the pull out bed, the mattress on this couch was paper thin anyone over 60 lbs would be feeling springs in their back (luckily my kids were small and didnt care) but the worst part was the mattress had no sheets and was soiled horrendously to the point most people wouldnt want to touch it..before the wife could see it I found the sheet\pillow bag in the closet and put the sheets on that bed. Then in the morning I did the same thing to undo it so the kids could have more room. The view from the suite was looking at an awful ran down room but we were in chicago to look out of our room but it is what it is. Decent free breakfast, quick elevators, good location, kids bed excluded, a clean hotel.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
Jon Ashley
"Better than expected"
We needed a place to stay before heading to South Bend. Staying downtown Chicago was a must in the itinerary and this hotel fulfilled our needs and expectations. Friendly staff in the reception and valet parking. Breakfast also adequate and convinient
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
Cesar
"Great Location, mediocre hotel"
The hotel is right smack in the middle of tons of nightlife and many great attractions. The hotel itself is mediocre. The staff were perfectly nice and helpful, the room was perfectly clean, but for the high price of the room I expected basic perks that were not available such as room service, complimentary sundries, etc. And also the carpeting is about 50 years old. The room did include a fridge and a microwave which was nice.
3 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"Somewhat affordable with Yummy, warm breakfast!"
Breakfast til 10 was the best! Thank you!
3 night trip Aug 8, 2014