All hotels in Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
216 East Ontario Street, Chicago, IL, 60611, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

Clean
    Good internet service
    Awesome vibe
"NOISE!!!!"
Noisiest hotel I have ever stay in and I have stayed near Bourbon Street in New Orleans. Busy, noisy street on one side, hospital with continuous ambulances and sirens of the other, and construction with a wrecking ball on the side. I had to sleep with my earphones one and that didn't help much. Very,very small room with no closet and certainly not a bargain for what you get.
Other trip Oct 22, 2015
"Fantasitc Staff! Definitely recommend!"
The staff was amazing!! They were so kind and helpful with anything we needed. The rooms are cheerfully decorated, clean and comfortable. Lucy, our maid, kept our room clean each day, and did a fabulous job! Josh & Wes at the front desk and lobby, as well as several other staff members, whose names I didn't get, were friendly, positive and helpful. Each day, they gave us great information to help with tours, museums, buses, etc. that we were inquiring about. If I had one complaint, it would be that there were several sirens each day/night, that occasionally disrupted our sleep, which would be somewhat expected when you have a hotel in the heart of the city. However, we requested a fan (which we are used to having at home anyway) and this helped with providing the right amount of noise to sleep, as well as to drown out the occasional siren. The price was lower than most other hotels in the downtown Magnificent Mile area. Great location... only 2 blocks from Michigan Ave. Perfect for shopping and dining!! I would definitely stay at Fairfield Inn & Suites again, and would recommend to friends and family!
3 night family trip Oct 14, 2015
Cynthia
Went to Chicago for josh groban concert, picked this hotel for the price, enjoyed our 2 night stay, staff were very friendly and helpful!
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2015
Jonathon
"good for business~~"
comfortable enough for business purpose....
2 night business trip Sep 30, 2015
Margaret
"Where have you been all of my stays"
I will stay here every time I come to Chicago - Carlton was awesome! Everyone was so professional - thank you for a wonderful getaway day trip for my husband and I!!
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2015
Charlotte
"too expensive"
they gave us the worst room they had 4th floor across from elevator with view of brick wall. the room was good enough and the breakfast was good. it was super expensive for the room and the view.
2 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
Pennie
"Fairfield offers great value and service for price"
There are quite a few different Marriott hotels in downtown Chicago, but for my money the Fairfield Inn is the best value. Located just 2 blocks from Michigan Ave. (about 4 blocks south of Water Tower), I ended there after having to extend my stay in the city. The staff was extremely courteous and professional (I ended up arriving at 11 and they managed to check me in. Theres a great complimentary breakfast (very popular so you might have to wait for the make your own waffles). My room was well decorated and clean. My quibbles (and these are minor) are no microwave and the refrigerator being in a hard to find area (it didn't really fit in the space that well, and no movie options on the TV. Other than that, its a great place to stay in downtown Chicago, and I would definitely come back.
2 night trip Sep 11, 2015
Front desk staff was very attentive and helpful. Continental breakfast available for around four hours, but can get crowded. Location is very convenient.
2 night trip Sep 6, 2015
"Great place!"
We came with another couple for one night, the suite was perfect, just what we expected, the front desk was very professional. We got there at 10:00 am, and they found a room available for us. Everyone was very accommodating. Great location!
1 night trip with friends Sep 12, 2015
A very nice, peaceful, pleasant stay.
2 night trip Sep 11, 2015
A quick trip to Chicago with my daughter. Everyone at the hotel was very pleasant and helpful.
1 night family trip Sep 9, 2015
"Weekend getaway"
Hotel was very close to the Magnificent Mile. Staff was really friendly and helpful when you were looking for different things in the area. Valet parking was a little expensive per night.
3 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
Carla
"Weekend getaway"
Loved the free continental breakfast. Very convenient location. Close to everything.
3 night family trip Sep 2, 2015
"Just "okay""
Went for a long weekend. Hotel is in the heart of Chicago just a short walk from the Magnificent Mile (plus). Complimentary breakfast is a plus. However, when we arrived in our room the a/c had leaked water all over the floor. It was fixed and cleaned up the next day as we had a very late arrival. Day two our room was never cleaned by Housekeeping--not until we called about it at 4:00 p.m. Will probably stay somewhere else the next time we visit Chicago.
3 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
Loved it
1 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
Tamika
Newly renovated facility in a great location off the Magnificent Mile. Decor is modern and much more upscale than I expected from your typical Fairfield Inn. Everything is new. Front desk service was A+. Breakfast room was busy (but never too busy), but also remained clean and well-stocked. Rooms were appointed in modern decor with thoughtful, guest friendly touches, including USB/electric outlets at the bases of the bedside lamps and desk lamps. There was a mini fridge hidden in the combo wood, quartz-top dresser/desk. I initially very much liked the faux wood flooring. However, we had a room with a communicating door to an adjacent room, and consequently, could hear a significant amount from the neighbors next door. A conversation slightly above conversational tone could be heard clearly in our room, and when they decided to play music, it reverberated loudly off the faux wood floors into our room. The front desk staff was kindly communicated our noise concerns to them and things quieted down; however, I would be concerned that this design flaw could be a problem for future travelers. Otherwise, great stay and would recommend.
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
"great hotel"
I am booking this hotel again for the winter to see the city lights. Staff and everything about this hotel is great. Paid for a suite so my infant could sleep and not be disturbed. Not sure about the other rooms but I am booking the same room again for my next stay.
2 night family trip Aug 25, 2015
Stephen
"Great value and extra friendly - location Perfect!"
It was a great stay. I was so thankful that when we stopped by early after trekking across town from the train station that the desk was actually able to get us our room and it was only 1 o'clock - that sold me off the bat. Everyone was friendly and nice.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Terri
The room was perfect, I love the modern decor. Staff was very friendly and accommodating, and breakfast was great.
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
Bryce
Nice and clean place..... close to everything. Nice staff!
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Justin
"Stay here if you want a nice hotel with excellent"
Great Stay at a very nice hotel. Original room we booked was having bathroom issues. They moved us to a different room that was very nice and credited the difference. The front desk and concierge service was beyond excellent.
1 night romance trip Aug 5, 2015
"Close to everything downtown"
Great location. Could walk to a lot of things. The Hancock Tower, Gino's Pizza, The Hard Rock Cafe, Garret's Popcorn was across the street and shopping on Michigan Avenue. wow!
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Cathy
"Awesome place to stay"
Stayed for our anniversary. Nice, clean hotel with friendly and helpful staff. Great location, close to Michigan ave and navy peer. Hotel is decorated nicely with welcoming environment!
1 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
Cher
"Chicago"
The hotel was very located perfectly for sightseeing and was very easy to check into and out of. We valet parked and was very satisfied with the services. The staff was very nice.
3 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Julia A
"Perfect location and overall nice"
I was most disappointed in the lack of free wifi in the room. Most chain hotels offer it and I would expect it from a nice hotel. My kids were sad there was no pool. There was trash in the room and food on the floor that never got cleaned during our 7 days we were there. But the location is perfect with 'the bean' within just a couple of blocks as was a place to catch the bus, L train and a taxi was always just a whistle away. The rooms were very nice looking and the views of the city are available out of every room it seems (its next door to the Aon building). If you can walk 2 blocks then everything is possible.
2 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Olivia
"Great Experience for a mom and 2 sons!!"
Great experience, service was great, clean, new and update facility and wonderful price. 2 short blocks from Michigan Ave. Lots to do and see. I would stay here again!!
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
erika
"Nice hotel close to downtown"
They have a satisfaction guarantee so if you are unhappy they will make it right! Chicago is way over priced but this hotel was in a convenient location and compatible in price. We had only a view of other buildings but we were barely in the room and it didn't really matter. We used the Valet parking which made the cost for one night just under $400. the bed was comfortable and the kids slept on the pull-out couch.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
Jaime
"great place to stay"
great
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Very friendly staff and very helpful. Room was very clean and comfortable to stay in. Overall very accommodating
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
very good
2 night romance trip Jul 22, 2015
Carlos
Great location in the heart of the Gold Coast. Was able to get cheaper parking at nearby Northwestern. Rooms were spotless and modern with a half wall separating the bed from the living area. Rooms had laminate floors that were cleaner and much nicer than the usual carpeting. Hotel was also one of the cheapest in the area and was better than most of it's competitors.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Theresa
"Great hotel!"
Excellent stay! Clean, comfortable, within easy walking distance to Navy Pier, Ohio Street beach, Magnificent Mile. Staff were friendly and very helpful. This was our second time staying here; we plan to return!
3 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
Dana
"Great Location, Family Friendly"
First time vacation to Chicago with three young children. The Fairfield was in a great location and easy to find. We stayed four nights and had no trouble finding our way around the city to sightsee and for restaurants. The staff was helpful and accommodating. Will stay here again.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Don
"Fun in chicago"
Went for just an overnight stay just to get away from stresses from home. Hotel was nice and the staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable!
1 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
Roger
"Lovely hotel off Michigan Avenue"
The renovated Fairfield Inn has small but clean,well laid out rooms. The price for the location was very fair and the staff was unusually accommodating!
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
I booked my vacation stay with the Fairfield Inn with Hotels.com. Upon checking in for the room the hotel manager told me that the reservation had not been made. There were no rooms available. I had a confirmation number that had been issued from Hotels.com. After talking with Hotels.com customer service representative, there appeared to be a "glitch" in the system. Hotels.com tried to find another room for my family and I. There was not one available in the neighborhood. The Fairfield Inn manager went out of their way to find me a room. A single room had become available for one night and a double for the remaining trip. The Fairfield Inn manager saved my vacation trip, Hotels.com kicked the can.
3 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Josh
"Family Vacation"
You can't beat the this hotel for the price. The hotel is right in the middle of the Miracle Mile conveniently located to all of the major attractions. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I booked 3 rooms and they made sure to locate them as close to each other as possible without me having to ask.
2 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
We enjoyed the location of the hotel. It is close to everything we were looking to visit. The staff was accommodating and friendly. The rooms are small but it is Chicago. They have everything you need and was clean, which is important to me. The complimentary breakfast was great. You really cannot go wrong for the price. We will stay here again.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
Happy Visit
"Happy with our stay"
Our stay was nice, we will stay here again, good location, clean room, a little small, but we were only there to sleep so the size didn't bother us.
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
Just watch for the parking. $38 a day to park your car, 55 if it's valet parked. Otherwise hotel was really good, good service, nice breakfast. Would stay again. Hotel staff was extremely friendly.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2015
Julio
"Nice place to stay in the city!"
Nice clean hotel. Great staff. Very close to mag mile! Walk or taxi to navy pier. Great breakfast buffet. Small room and big valet but that's expected in the city! we were very pleased!
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
Momma G
Small but very clean room(s). Seems like they have recently renovated the hotel.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
Ray
Very friendly and helpful staff. Hotel is in a convenient location within walking distance of many attractions, restaurants and shopping.
3 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Kathryn
My husband and I spent three wonderful days in Chicago. The hotel was centrally located, everyone there was very accomadating, and we were very comfortable in our room. Housekeeping keep the room in excellent condition. No matter what time of day we were in and out of the hotel all staff greeted us and we felt very welcome there. We felt very safe in the neighborhood and walked everywhere. Only a couple of blocks to the Michigan Ave. and shopping!
4 night romance trip Jun 17, 2015
Dayle
"First time in Chicago, nice hotel, great staff..."
First trip to downtown Chicago. We arrived earlier than expected and went to the wrong parking lot. Called the hotel and a staff member gave great directions to the actual parking lot around the corner. The hotel was also able to get us a room immediately so we didn't have to wait until 3pm. check in. We left the car in the lot and instead took the bus for the stay. The parking for a day and a 1/2 was close to 100.00, but worth not driving. The room itself was clean, nice decor, and had basic amenities. Standard hotel breakfast...good and filling. It was close to Michigan Ave and a few blocks from the bus stop. It was a bit noisy from the hospital being close, but I guess I was glad I was by a hospital. Minor cons: the shower lever would move and get really hot, the air conditioning took some adjusting...hot then really cold, but we figured it out, and no extra toilet paper. The busing system was the most frustrating. Not ever having ridden a bus, we just thought we had to have the correct number. WRONG...there are certain sides of the road to be on. Tip: Ask the driver before you get on. We rode the bus for 30 mins. and then were told to get off because it was the last stop. Lost and no more money on our cards and were told the bus did not take actual cash. Called the Venura bus card and added more money and found the Field Museum, an hour later. Gino's Pizza, a hotel recommendation, had great pizza but horrible service. In general, we would stay here again
Other trip Jun 24, 2015
"Very nice rooms"
Very clean rooms no carpet but the bathroom did not have a fan. I thought that was odd.Too steamy after the shower. Overall, I loved it.
2 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Jackie
The continental breakfast was great. Did a lot of walking. Came back to hotel hoping to have a cold drink and found out no bar at the hotel so out we went for another walk to find a cold beer!
2 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
"Close to NWU Medical Center"
The small room was "in the basement" and when you looked out the window you had to look up to see street level. I assumed they gave my booking lower priority since I booked through a third party. No bar at the hotel. Rate was good for the area.
Other trip Jun 13, 2015
"Chicago hotel"
Nice location near many attractions. Staff were friendly and helpful. Room view was horrible and room very unappealing, but we were not there much anyway.
1 night trip Jun 5, 2015
We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. Great location and the room was comfortable. I have two complaints: (1) the bathroom did not have an exhaust fan, and (2) the gym could have had some free weights. Otherwise, everything else appeared in order.
4 night family trip Jun 4, 2015