All hotels in Glendale, Arizona, United States of America
5511 W Bell Rd, Glendale, AZ, 85308, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

2.9
"its ok"
The location was great, but the bed was hard and the pillows are very small. The room would get hot, then really cold. But other than that, if they would recarpet the inside of the building, it wouldn't be bad. There is a mini frige and microwave in the room along with a iron. So that was a plus.
1 night trip Apr 1, 2014
"Close to many restaurants. Convenient location."
Nice pool, nice staff, good location.
4 night family trip Mar 29, 2014
Staff is very polite and helpful with anything you need.
6 night trip Mar 26, 2014
"Getaway"
Enjoyed short stay; lady at counter was very pleasant.
1 night trip Mar 13, 2014
"Nice and convienient to ball fields"
I had checked out of another Hotel in the area so I was trying to check in early, to which the clerk arranged for the Maid to quickly clean a vacated room for me to be able to do that. 3 hours early, much appreciated.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
Smitty
"Not A Happy Camper"
The maid service was not satisfactory. The room was in need of refurbishing!! The location is great, too bad the hotel wasn't.
3 night trip with friends Mar 11, 2014
C,J.L.
"Adequate accommodations for a couple of nights"
Hotel was clean and comfortable, although somewhat in need of refurbishing (i.e., the rod holding the shower curtain was just about to fall, and the bathroom was in need of a serious makeover overall). Staff was pleasant enough, room was clean and quiet, heating/cooling worked fine, continental breakfast was quite good despite somewhat limited menu choices (e.g., waffles, 3-4 choices of dry cereal, milk, juice, pastry & bagels (no sliced bread, interestingly), oranges, apples (yes, we have no bananas), sausage (no eggs), etc.), bed was comfortable, room had a microwave and small fridge. Our 2-night stay was pleasant. Upon returning to the hotel in the afternoon of the second day, the room had not been serviced. A call to the front desk took care of that (in fairness, the hotel was full, and the maid service was probably strapped). All in all, we were happy enough with the hotel. It will need to undergo serious refurbishment before too long, though.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
Scorch
I came to Glendale for an interview at Midwestern, and this place is only a few miles away! It was in a very convenient location with lots of businesses around in case I was missing something or wanted to grab something to eat. The place had all the usual hotel amenities: wifi, pool, coffee pot, fridge, continental breakfast, TV, etc. Although there's no gym, you can get a pass for the LA Fitness across the street! Staff was friendly and helpful, and the room is relatively clean -- I saw a few crumbs on my table that you'd have to squint to see because they blended in. Overall, it was pretty nice experience.
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
Carpet sucks. Toilet backed up. Breakfast was ok.
2 night trip Mar 7, 2014
BAM
"Just OK"
Small Room... Very Few Amenities.. No Hotel store for incidentals.. Just vending machines
Other trip Mar 11, 2014
all around was great but carpets were real dirty
2 night trip Feb 28, 2014
terrybraden
we didn't get wash cloths one day and was short a towel another
4 night trip Feb 20, 2014
"Not worth the price!"
The beds were terrible and uncomfortable to sleep in. When I went to take a bath the refinished surface of the tub started flaking off into the water. The grout around the tub and sink was disgusting and the hairdryer was falling off the wall. When I went down for the breakfast at 8 A.M. there were select food choices left. Whatever hot food was prepared was not available when I got there.
Other trip Feb 28, 2014
"great experience"
I had an overall great experience here, no complaints. :)
2 night family trip Feb 14, 2014
Betty
"Needs a Cleaning"
This property needs a cleaning everywhere. The tiles were coming up on the bath floor. the toilet was loose. Disappointing to say the lease.
Other trip Feb 19, 2014
"What I needed: cheap, clean, quiet"
Was only staying in Glendale for one night for an interview. It was what I needed and nothing more. It did smell like smoke, especially in the hallways but I wasn't terribly bothered by it. Staff was friendly. Right next to a center that has Sprouts, and restaurants? Walmart is super close by as well. I enjoyed my stay even if it was only one night
1 night business trip Feb 6, 2014
The hotel is a good location, the bed was like sleeping on a board, not much of a breakfast OK if like cereal for breakfast?
Other trip Jan 18, 2014
leo
Decent room > clean - could use some up grades, pool area nice & staff was very friendly.
Other trip Jan 4, 2014
"NEEDS UPDATING!!!!"
The bathroom shower was horrible and not enough hot water.Carpets all need to be replaced.
Other trip Dec 31, 2013
Janie
"Smoky and a bit dirty!"
This non-smoking room smelled heavily of smoke and there were burn marks in the comforter. We found a sock (not ours) under the bed, leftover candy by the dresser and burnt out incense sticks. Bathtub could have used a good bleaching and the "adjustable" shower head did not adjust. Bed was comfortable though.
1 night business trip Dec 27, 2013
Was an average hotel. Older and in need of some repair (all bathroom floor tiles were loose). Outside the hotel was avarage as well, needs a good clean up in the parking lot to remove the trash and debris laying around.
1 night business trip Dec 23, 2013
mj
"Not Satisfied"
I asked for a non smoking room. The room smelled like smoke so bad we had to leave the window open. I was told there was wifi so that I could work and the wifi would NOT work! The coffee pot would not either. Those were three things that I truly asked for.
1 night business trip Dec 14, 2013
Jen
"Found a big tick in bed!"
This hotel is on a great location very helpful and friendly staff, I was satisfied with this hotel till I was about to jump into bed I found a big red tick.
1 night trip Nov 27, 2013
Atx
"Hotel"
N/A
Other trip Nov 30, 2013
JJ
"More than adequate."
Only complaint was no tv Channel list in room and no guide channel. Great location and next door to Outback Steakhouse.
1 night business trip Nov 7, 2013
"Clean and friendly hotel"
We checked in on a Friday night by a very nice clerk. We had no issues until Sunday morning when my husband took a shower and the handle broke off leaving only the cold water on. I went to the front desk to get a screwdriver so my husband could attempt to turn off the water. They had one but when my husband tried to get the water off the whole handle broke off in his hands. Mind you this was 5 am on a Sunday and there was nothing that could be done because no maintenance person was on site yet. So hubby got a partial shower and neither my grandson nor I could shower or bathe. I felt bad that there was nothing that could be done about the waste of water. We did not try breakfast but the coffee was great. The orange juice was horrible and the apple juice watered down. My grandson saw the pool but we did not use it because our schedule was so jam packed. It was easy to get to, with a relatively short drive to the Interstate of 3 miles. Plenty of quality food places nearby!! It was not a bad drive to Phoenix International Raceway (30 minutes) and to the Cardinals stadium (20 minutes).
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
Denise
"very nice customer service"
the host of the hotel is very nice and was very helpful. she always had a smile and very nice to talk to.
2 night family trip Nov 2, 2013
Jack Duran
"better then motel 6...."
It kind of smelled like urine when I turned the air on and there was hair on the sheets under all the blankets. I probably won't stay here again but it's a step up from Motel 6.
1 night business trip Oct 30, 2013
Dulce
Hotel needs to be updated. Hall carpets bad. Tub needed new caulking. Floor sticky. Will not stay there again. The staff was good and helpful.
2 night business trip Oct 29, 2013
"Hotel location"
Pool was not clean and very small. Continental breakfast could be better, and stay open longer. Don't think the rooms were vacuumed, but if all you need to do is sleep and for the price - it's not bad.
3 night trip Oct 23, 2013
Connie
"Ideal location and access"
Easy check in and courteous staff. Found hotel room to be spacious and comfortable. Complimentary breakfast was perfect for my "on the go" schedule. I would highly recommend Quality Inn & Suites At Talavi to family and friends. I have paid more for lesser quality hotels.
2 night trip Oct 22, 2013
Richard Ochoa
"low cost, good north location,"
helpful with boarding pass.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
joe
Room smelled pretty awful, the air conditioner had two settings. Artic and off. Bathroom desperately needs remodeling, paint is peeling off the tub and the wall has been patched so maybe times, parts of it are almost lumpy. The carpet was in really bad shape as well.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
Ashleigh
"Are you kidding me?"
While I was staying there my experience was fine, everything I was expecting from a Quality Inn and what I was paying for the hotel. However, I left my very expensive jacket in the hotel room after I checked out. I tried to call the front desk and at first I thought they were very helpful and promised to return my call as soon as the maids had cleaned the room. I waited and waited and finally, two hours later, gave up and called them again. The lady at the front desk ensured me that they were looking for it right now and that she would call me in 30 minutes. I waited again, and still no call back. The next day I went to the hotel and again asked in person if they could please check for my jacket. The woman at the front desk left for 15 minutes returning with nothing. She didn't even have an apology for me. The service was terrible,and I would not trust to stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
"hotel stay"
It was fine for what I needed, nothing exceptional one way or the other. All I needed was a room, bed and shower and it served the purpose.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2013
"Disappointing Stay"
The restroom had very dirty walls and the door looked like it had chocolate smeared on it...at least I hope it was chocolate! The towel appeared to be around 20 years old. The pillows were horrible and about a third of the size of a normal pillow. They were also folded in half due to the age. I got a terrible neck ache due to the lack of support.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
The shower was clogged. By the time I was done showering, I had water up to my calves. The room also smelled like a hospital
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2013
adrian
"OMG"
Basically You are not exist in that hotel, you walking in or walking out nobody say any greeting to you. I didn't get my statement plus I was checking out and the front desk agent didn't even bother to say good morning have a safe trip or said anything at all, she took my key and look at me she didn't say anything at all. She didn't even bother to ask if I need my statement or I need help of luggage. I will never ever stay there anymore.
Other trip Oct 9, 2013
Staff was very nice! Breakfast was great! Location was perfectly close to our friends home that we were visiting. Carpets were very dirty. Bed was not so comfy.....however, we will stay here again :)
2 night trip Oct 3, 2013
"Sloppy"
Room hallway dingy, my first floor entrance full of trash outside and inside dirty carpets. They need to renovate this floor and pick up trash more than they are.
2 night trip Sep 30, 2013
Gail
"Quality Inn & Suites at Talavi"
Outside of hotel well maintained, but it stops at the front door. Common areas dark and gloomy. Carpet throughout hotel is old and dirty. Furniture in room was run down and needed repair.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
Lori
Very disappointed in quality of the inn. It is really in need of upgrading. Floors were not vacuumed at all over the 3 days we were there.
3 night trip Sep 27, 2013
Very happy with personnell and all
1 night trip Aug 27, 2013
KAREN
"Quick and easy for a night's stay"
We needed a place to stay last minute. Booked and checked in within 20 minutes. Just needed a place to crash, so we weren't looking for anything fancy.
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
Very nice hotel
1 night trip Sep 13, 2013
Dottie
Beautiful rooms friendly staff best ever didnt want to go just fabulous gorgeous
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
debbie
"Close to shopping areas and entertainment."
Was a nice hotel. Clean and quiet. Comfy beds. For the price this was a great stay. the continental Breakfast is nothing to brag about but I don't care about that personaly. I usualy just have coffee anyway.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
art
"sticky throat lozenges and terrible beds"
The building is old. there are no fresh new scents here. the tops of our beds frames had used throat lozenges stuck to it in plain sight. there was an incredible amount of dust in closet, on bed posts, behind night stands. and well hidden trash. Not to mention i would not even walk on the dark stained carpet without shoes on. I normally enjoy paying as little as possible for a hotel room, because they generally aren't too bad. this wasn't too bad, but almost. pay $20 more and stay somehwere else
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
"Barely a two star"
Checked in no issues. First room bed cover throw had a bunch of cigarette burns and stains. TV old dinosaur no remote. Front desk very accommodating tried to find a remote no success. Asked for another room and at least got a flat screen with working remote. Rooms outdated. Again staff was great hotel not so.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2013
"Quality Inn"
Room was comfortable and clean. Had issues with my room keys not working and they were resolved quickly by the manager. Morning breakfast was good with lots of choices. Pool was clean and I noticed that there was new patio furniture. I stayed there last year and it looked like the patio furniture was in need of replacing. Hotel is near to many stores.
Other trip Aug 22, 2013