All hotels in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here350 W Maryland St, Indianapolis, IN, 46225, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Excellent stay"
The hotel was clean and we had no trouble with noise. Staff service was quick and efficient. Lots of good restaurants in the area.
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"Good location, expected more from a marriot"
Room was dirty. We found a toe nail near the bed and what appeared to be a pubic hair in the shower. We were also promised we could use a roll away bed when calling. Upon arriving, this is not true. We were promised we could split up the tab. Upon arrival this is not true. One of us got stuck with the whole tab to collect from the others.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
It was fine, however, I was double-charged for my stay, and had to call to make sure second charge would be reversed.It has been reversed, but took a couple of days. Luckily we were able to cover, as it could have resulted in overdraft otherwise.
"HOTEL"
All Good
"Great Hotel, It Aging"
The Marriott Indianapolis Downtown is a great place to stay, even if it is aging and not quite as luxurious as its sister hotel just a block down the street. The staff were more than friendly, and I have to say that I never had to ask twice or even look as though I was in need of anything. Every nook and cranny of the hotel was clean, and I found the hotel to have everything that I needed for my conference stay. I was close to plenty of shopping and dining, and I was well within walking distance to other attractions, as well, not that I had much time to take them in while working. I will definitely stay there again with my family or for business travel, but perhaps not if I can get in at the JW Marriott, which is newer and slightly sleeker in style. But this will be my choice over other similar hotels in the area for service. (I was in their facilities, as well, and was ignored by staff the entire time.)
2 night trip Mar 18, 2014
When you get a room with 2 beds they are not queens they are doubles and very small. The mattresses are comfortable but small.
Kristina
"Disappointed in room"
The hotel lobby was very nice; however, the rooms were disappointing. The beds were hard-not comfortable. They were not really updated. No fridge no exhaust fan.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"Easy, reliable and convenient."
I always appreciate the predictability of Marriott beds. The location is convenient to any downtown Indianapolis activity. I also appreciate that Champions pub stays open to ridiculous hours to accommodate The unusual schedule of the guests staying at the hotel. Indianapolis is a great city for sporting events. My favorite!
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
Great. The only improvements would be more equipment in the fitness area and ensure all is in good working order. One of the links to use the cable machine was missing limiting the exercises that could be done.
3 night business trip Mar 4, 2014
Location and accessibility via sywalks made getting around during those cold days. Restaurants were just OK but the town offers so many good choices that are easily accessible. Parking garage set up was very convenient, very user friendly.
3 night trip Feb 28, 2014
Lee
It was awesome!!
3 night business trip Feb 13, 2014
satisfied customer
"No kings"
Signed up for king size bed, at check in I was told only rooms with 2 fulls were available. Had no choice but to accept since we had charity gala starting in just over an hour from arrival- they did not offer any complimentary items for their mistake. Also was valentines weekend--really??
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
marc
"ACCOMMODATIONS NOT GUARANTEED"
I booked a room to accomodate two adults and two teens who were participating in a cheerleading competitition. The room was supposed to have two double beds but we were given a room with one king sized bed. The manager told us there was nothing he could do because our registration stated we were not guarenteed to get what we booked. My cheerleaders did not rest well nor did we the parents. I was VERY disappointed in the manager's response and lack of compassion for our situation.
Other trip Feb 11, 2014
Tired Mom
"Staff was nice and friendly."
Drink machines did not work on several floors. TV was set on controlled volume-hard to hear TV. A few problems getting the toilet to function properly but overall a nice stay. Gift shop needs to offer more items than it currently offers.
Other trip Jan 19, 2014
Shelia
"Indy and the Indy Downtown Marriott both great"
Family of four went for Big 10 Championship. Room was quiet, hotel staff were super friendly even when the hotel was packed and fans were everywhere. Went to the pool and everything was clean, plenty of towels. Received a greeting from every staff member, even in the halls. Elevators were speedy despite the volume if people. Even valet parking was speedy. Starbucks in the lobby a plus as well as skywalk to Convention center so we were able to leave our bulky coats in the room. Thank you...
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
S. C.
"Not thrilled"
For it being a Marriott and for the price I paid I expected more. The bathroom was poorly lit and the tub had a cheap rubber mat on the bottom. I've stayed at lesser expensive hotels and, at the very least, there was coffee in the lobby 24/7, and some kind of food in the morning. I've also had full complimentary breakfast. Also, we paid an additional $35 for valet parking. I would not stay at this hotel again in Indianapolis.
1 night trip Nov 9, 2013
"Nothing special"
Check-in was 4pm but our room wasn't ready till 5:30. Other than that inconvenience, the hotel was fine.
1 night trip with friends Nov 9, 2013
"Parking"
Did not expect to pay for parking
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
Doris
"Disappointing"
Location is very good if you need stay in downtown. Rooms were clean, but had strong smell, I think was cleaning stuf, because we ask to change to another room and was the same smell. Air condition was not working properly, we thought its broken , and you can't open windows. Felt very stuffy ,hot in the room, had hard time to sleep and breath.
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
amanta
"Won't be back"
I arrive dead tired at 10 PM after a three hour highway traffic delay. I tell the valet I have a reservation and plan to self-park. I'm so tired I fumble with my car window switch and ignition switch. I stumble out of the car, walk almost to the hotel door when this Valet says, "I hafta hold on to your key." There are no other cars arriving at this late hour and why does the client "Hafta" anything at a luxury hotel. What happened to saying, "Please leave your car key on the instrument panel while you register" before I get out of the car? This guy set the tone of my stay. The toilet tank wobbled as if it would fall off and have a gusher. Most of the other "guests" I encountered at the hotel were part classless tour groups no doubt there at bargain rates to improve revenue. There are lots of hotels in Indy. I won't stay at this one again.
2 night business trip Sep 11, 2013
"Nice hotel in downtown Indianapolis, IN"
This was a very luxurious hotel and very friendly staff from the minute we pulled up at the entrance. Conveniently located downtown and within walking distance of restaurants, mall, stadium, etc, etc.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
Annette
"Great Staff Dirty Room"
The Staff was second to non and very helpful. It's a shame that the room was so dusty, hair in the bed and mildew in the shower.
1 night business trip Aug 31, 2013
"Convenient to downtown venues"
Very pleasant experience. Will make it my destination accomodation in the future.
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
The hotel is conveniently located downtown. Next to convention center and close to Lucas Oil stadium. Got a very reasonable rate. Only negative is the price of parking. $30 for self-park and $35 for valet per day. However there is a lot right next store where the rate is $15/day. Good spots bar in the property.
2 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2013
Don
"Very disappointed!!!"
This was one of my worse hotel experiences and I'm very disappointed in Marriott. There were blood stains in several places on my bedding. I was told at time of check-in that I had paid for parking but was unable to get into the parking garage with my room key. When I called the hotel I was told they forgot to turn on the garage pass. When I received my final bill I was charged for parking a second time. I would not recommend Marriott to friends because of this experience and I'm a Marriott Rewards Member.
2 night trip Aug 10, 2013
"Great location near everything downtown."
Extremely helpful and friendly staff. All the amenities you would need. Bell services, concierge service are all very attentive and helpful.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
barb
"Super convenient and comfortable"
Great hotel near LucasOil Stadium and local shopping and restaurants. Great place to stay.
2 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"Great for DCI Finals"
But Wi-Fi in room $15.00 a day? That is ridiculous given the price of the room. The breakfast buffet was good, but way too pricey if you don't eat a huge breakfast. Not a good alternative on the menu.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"Walking distance to so many attractions"
It was great! Hotel staff very friendly and helpful. Location was perfect. Very enjoyable stay for entire family.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
"Very nice place to stay"
The room was very nice. Very comfortable. Be aware that they will hold $40 per night for incidentals and parking is $30 per night. Pretty expensive for parking and incidentals. A room for $159 a night should have a microwave and refrigerator but it does not. Very convenient to downtown.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
T.
"Nice place to stay downtown"
We stayed here the night before a race at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. It was easy to walk all around downtown and it was a clean quiet place for my two young boys to sleep. They had a NASCAR in the lobby which my boys thought was really cool. Only setback was the Starbucks had a long line but that's ok.
Other trip Jul 31, 2013
The hotel was located in a great area, and the hotel itself was very nice. Unfortunately, the room was located right by the elevators and was very loud throughout the night.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
Came for our first anniversary to stay in a king size bed room. Check in time was 4pm and by the time we got there at 5pm they had already gave our room away. Instead they gave us a double room. Was very disappointed with that. But over all hotel was Very nice.
1 night romance trip Jul 27, 2013
"Perfect on he surface"
Walking into the hotel made me confident I made a great choice. Although I booked and paid in advance for a room with a king size bed I was told by the front desk at check in that room was no longer available. He did say that a queen room was available with a view. And then asked me if that would be a problem. I asked again for the room I booked, only to be told not available. Short story I either took the available room or none. And the view.... The roof and side of another building. Bottm line, I was extremely disappointed.
1 night romance trip Jul 27, 2013
I never stayed in a room that the bathroom didn't have a fan in it. Also no refrigerated. The staff very friendly .
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
"Excellent hotel, perfect location!!!"
The staff was great, we were able to check in at 11am and our room was upgraded. Excellent location right across from the convention center. Only thing to improve is the elevators, it took a long time waiting for them it was better to just use the stairs.
Other trip Jul 14, 2013
Bernard
"Stay connected downtown!"
Great experience! This hotel and staff made my conference trip perfect. It is nice to stay somewhere so professional and comfortable. I enjoyed what little time I was actually in the building and my room. My company signed a year contract with the convention center, I plan to rebook with this Marriott facility.
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
"so-so service drags it down"
Clean, functional. Liked my room on the concierge floor. The fact that the concierge lounge wasn't open because it wasn't busy enough was less impressive. It's the little things that make the difference and when I ordered a pot of tea for 2 , while going over a presentation with a colleague (using the large screen tv I could connect to my Mac - which was great), got a flask of hot water - one cup, no milk or cream and they forgot the tea bags... I was charged $8 for that . Convenient vending machines, but the sodas in them were warm.... Rooms were nice but carpets on the meeting room level looked and smelled dirty. So for every good thing , there was an active negative that dragged my overall impression down
4 night business trip Jun 16, 2013
"Very nice hotel and good value / Expensive Valet"
Very nice, clean hotel with a convenient location. The room I requested was not available, however the staff offered a complimentary upgrade so I have only compliments for the service. I just wish there was an option to self park your vehicle for free or at a low rate. Valet was pricey and to self park in the same garage across the street was only a few dollars less, so it didn't make any sense. Overall, great hotel, would stay again.
1 night trip May 31, 2013
"All the amenities (incl a full service Starbucks)"
Convenient location and GREAT fast valet service (if expensive). The gym is adequate and the salt water pool a welcome reprieve. Good service, quiet room, no complaints!
3 night business trip May 9, 2013
Lynn
Excellent stay clean and friendly hotel, no complaints
2 night business trip Apr 26, 2013
"close to everything"
The room was clean and pleasant. The staff was very helpful and nice.
2 night business trip Apr 17, 2013
Easy in and out. Pleasent experience. Pricy on the parking but that is this way in all dowtown hotels.
Other trip Apr 16, 2013
"going to a revival of Ms. Graham Lotz"
The desk did not have my Marriott member number and also did not know I was allergic to feather pillows and bedding. They were very nice to change the room but it is a shame that they had to do it after I arrived and it was late at night.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2013
M. Minor
"BUYER BEWARE:bed configuration not guaranteed"
Buyer beware: The reservation of a king bed vs 2 doubles is only a suggestion. Perhaps I am naive and this is industry wide (surely not). We checked in at 10pm (thinking we had a guaranteed reservation) only to be told the 2 double beds were suggestions, not guaranted, and they were sold out of the rooms with 2 doubles. They offered to bring in a rollaway - but the room was TOO small & there was not ample (safe) room for a rollaway. BUYER BEWARE. Not appropriate for my daughter to sleep with her father. We were in for the weekend and adjusted our plans for me (her mother) to stay the weekend. And, the room was hot and musty. Temperature controls must have been suggestions as well. Luckily, the fan worked. Bypass the the on-site Champions Restaurant - food was way overpriced for the quality. Explore the other great restaurants in Indy's wonderful downtown. We didn't let the room problem ruin our stay, but will avoid this hotel in the future.
Other trip Mar 25, 2013
Volleyball Mom
Great stay. Hard to control temperature in room. Did tell front desk and they verified the heating system was hard to adjust.
1 night trip Mar 16, 2013
"A fun and safe New Year's celebration!"
My son and I have a new year's tradition of staying overnight in a near-by city and enjoying an indoor pool, hot tub, in-room movies, etc. we will definitely be going back! Super fast and easy check-in and very nice accommodations! Cleaning room too!
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2012
Ann
"Very good"
Nice clean rooms. Welcoming employees.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2012
Oleg
"Wonderful hotel for any purpose"
Wonderful staff, and made us feel comfortable! They were all very pleasant and sociable.
Other trip Dec 18, 2012
Kelsey
"poor follow up"
Cleanliness, comfort and location were all winners. After my stay I realized, that I left my phone charger and phoned the hotel later that evening, they stated LP would phone me back. When LP phoned me back they stated they someone else was already in the room and they would have to call me back tomorrow. To the point, never received a call or message stating they may have or may not have retrieved my charger.
1 night business trip Dec 14, 2012