All hotels in Missoula, Montana, United States of America
3720 N Reserve St, Missoula, MT, 59808, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

"Great place to stay when traveling through Montana"
Great hotel. Clean rooms. Good price.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
"Not again."
Didn't get the roll away bed or breakfast.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Liane
"Great place to stay!!!!!!!!!!"
Everything was comfortable and pleasurable on both trips at the Hilton.
1 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
"Last stop on our move back to Oregon"
This hotel was great. We were able to book a great off-season rate, which was a fantastic bargain for the quality of this hotel, and our room.
1 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015
Caleb
"Great place to stay."
Service was great. Everyone was so nice.
1 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
Emily
After an exhausting early morning drive to Missoula, I was allowed to check-in early and enjoyed a 3 hour much needed rest. Very appreciated.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Road trip"
great breakfast
1 night romance trip Jun 21, 2015
Brad
A great place to stay. Like new!
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
"Wake up call!"
Besides one blackout curtain being shorter than the other and light penetrating room at 5am, this was a great place! They promised to repair this problem. I am not sure if it was completed as we left at 4am the next day.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"Great Deal, Good place to stay."
The breakfast wasn't very good and the cleaners were pretty persistent about trying to get us out of our room in spite of the noon checkout policy. Other than that everything was great, well maintained and clean.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Travis
"weekend stay"
Pool hot tub jets didn't work and the room refrigerator was noisy.
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"Nice location near modern retail stores"
I am fan of Hilton Garden Inns. This one was fantastic. Great price for the evening and very comfortable beds.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
PR
"Great Get-a-way for RN Conference"
AWESOME! Comfortable bed! Friend utilized Gym and found she had it to herself at 5am! Refrigerator, Microwave, Keurig machine! WOW! Only disappointment is that Breakfast was ?added fee (NOT added to room charge), however GREAT!
1 night business trip Apr 10, 2015
Pamela
"Good access clean room"
Pleasant stay, good staff Satisfied
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
"Good prices,nice rooms and facility"
Good place to stop for the night. Bed was a little stiff and short for a king sized, otherwise fine.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
justin
"Good experience"
This is my second stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. Great service and accommodation. I like the noon check out time. The location is great for me.
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Jose A
Wish the exercise equipment was more up to date, i.e. the latest models of Precor equipment
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"One of the best rooms we have ever stayed in."
I can't say enough good things about this hotel. Clean, comfortable, and best of all, friendly staff. My first and only choice for Missoula.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
"Remarkable"
Staff awesome
1 night business trip Feb 21, 2015
T
"amazing"
we made last minute reservations to stay as we were traveling. It was very enjoyable
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"Easy on off interstate, very nice facility."
Check in swift and easy, desk people were very friendly
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Went above and beyond"
The hotel was not busy so when they placed me a room overlooking a roof top I asked to be moved, they moved me quickly. I was moved to another room that had an adjoing suite door, later a group was booked into the adjoing room which was very noisy. I complanined and the guest services moved me again to another room above and away. From then on the experience was great. Beds are super comfy. The Blue Canyon dining next door is amazing!
1 night trip Nov 25, 2014
Comfortable, friendly, and great business center!
1 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
"A short but pleasant stay."
I had requested a smoking room but was given a non-smoking. When I called the desk they immediately brought a new key upstairs to me and switched my room. They cheerfully helped when I asked for a taxi and made a note for me of the numbers to call for a return ride.
Don
"Grizzly game weekend"
Comfortable clean rooms, exceptional staff and wonderful affordable breakfast.
1 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2014
"a restful night!"
it was wonderful!
1 night trip Sep 24, 2014
"Great Place to rest"
Our stay was wonderful - our car had broken down and this was the hotel recommended to us by others, and the price on Hotels.com was most agreeable. The room was restful and quiet. They serve a REAL breakfast with someone cooking omelettes or eggs, or whatever. Several choices of juice, great coffee. We would stay here again with no problem.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Jenny
Comfortable beds and rooms, friendly staff and delicious breakfast. The wait staff was cheerful and accommodating.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
Katherine
Hotel was nice. Breakfast was not included in stay. Beds were hard so not very comfy for this traveler.
2 night family trip Oct 2, 2014
"Decent hotel."
Clean hotel with a nice pool and fitness room. The front desk staff was unfriendly at check in.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
boz
"A nice hotel"
I wanted a nice, comfortable hotel room for my weekend. I was pretty disappointed to find out when I checked in, that the pool and hot tub were closed for renovations. My son really wanted to relax after his meet. They offered to shuttle us to another hotel and pick us up. However, that was not really what we had in mind. I think someone should have made that update online so travelers would know before they booked. Also the noise was crazy we could hear everything going on in the rooms around us. Given the upscale nature of the hotel I was not happy about that. The room was very nice and the staff was friendly and we had lots of access to other hotel services.
2 night family trip Sep 19, 2014
Monica
"Well appointed facility."
Front desk check-in clerk was not friendly or helpful. I'm not even sure she looked at me. She did not talk about the hotel amenities, of which there were quite a few. The room was clean and comfortable. The facility itself was impressive. For our one night stay passing thru it was more than adequate. Would stay again. Get the check in girl customer service training.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
Scarlett
Expensive for quality of resort. Sub-par amenities, charged for things normally free at any other hotel. Save your time & your money and look elsewhere.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2014
"Back again"
as always Hilton Garden was incredible. I am a professional housekeeper, so I use a magnifying glass (lol) to check out the room and especially the bathroom. The bath tub actually sparkled and the hole bathroom was spotless and fresh. That is important to me and also my husband. This was a traditional trip for anniversary (24th) . This was our 4th year celebrating in Montana. Thank you for a great stay. We'll be back.
2 night romance trip Aug 9, 2014
Ron and Marthanne Worley
"Very nice!"
Very nicely decorated. Close by good restaurants. Conveniently located off highway.
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2014
Tanya
We found a shoe under the bed that wasn't ours. Which is why I rated the cleaning lower.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Stay before plane out in am"
Excellent pick up and drop off service to Missoula airport.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
"Finally Free Parking at a HGI"
Place was OK We rushed through check-in so we could watch a world cup game. No much info on area dinning. Staff was a bit cold, maybe it goes with the way people act in that state
1 night trip Jul 13, 2014
"The room was like the ugly duckling of the hotel."
The beds were supposedly queen, but seemed more like full, and the one bed was so close to the wall, that you couldn't walk next to it (unless you shimmied, you might be able to get into bed). Maybe that room was just smaller or something since it was on the very end of the hall...Only mildly annoying. More annoying was that our TV turned off every couple minutes then came back on by itself w/no sound, so every time it came back on we had to turn the volume back up. Grrrr... Another thing that turned out to be not such a big deal, but could have been extremely displeasing was that the pool had recently been re-finished and the front desk clerk said the water would most likely be very cold. The water was not too bad, however, the hot tub was drained and unusable. The pool is extremely important to me when considering where to stay, but we were still able to enjoy it overall so I wasn't too unhappy. The staff of the hotel seemed pleasant, but I feel they could have been a bit better overall. One of the maids knocked on our door at 9. I said hold on a minute (not very loudly mind you because I had sleeping children), but she did not hear me and then tried to come in. I had the lock on and she was a bit shocked and said "oh you are still in there?" I was like "yah." Forgot the do not disturb...The person managing the coffee/lemonade table in the lobby was doing a very good job at keeping everything clean and stocked, but hovered a bit much. Kind of made me uncomfortable.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
flymefree
"Excellent for Business or Leisure"
The hotel was very nice. It catered to both business (which was why I stayed) and for leisure. The staff and accomodations were excellent. I would recommend the hotel to anyone.
1 night business trip Jul 13, 2014
Debbi
"Close to Interstate"
Even tho we stayed during a very busy weekend in Missoula, the hotel staff was very helpful. The hotel was sold out of rooms but they maintained their professional manner and made it a very nice stay. Pool area was very nice for the kids.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Ken
"Very clean and inviting"
The staff was very accommodating and the rooms were very clean and modern. Pool was heated but the hot tub jets did not have any power. Would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
TY
"We like Hilton Garden hotels"
It was very nice. Our bed was a little hard and we couldn't find any adjustment like the beds they used to have.
1 night trip Jun 23, 2014
Cathy
"Beautiful hotel near industry"
Room is very clean, amenities are brand names, Keurig single-cup machine, comfortable beds and pillows, completely tiled bathroom and shower (no fan in the bathroom) good water temperature and pressure for a working variable stream shower head. The TV was large for the room size and the computer desk and chair were ergonomic. Room has a retractable Ethernet cord. The breakfast is not included in the room price and I did not partake.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
"Very nice hotel!"
It's an amazing hotel with a very comfortable room with everything you can imagine in it. The breakfast is extra, but we got a good deal on the room . Overall it was a good experience.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
beatrice
"nice hotel but room beds in very bad shape"
Room was very clean, hotel staff professional. However, the beds in the room were very saggy. We were up most of the night tossing and turning just trying to stay on the bed. It did not sag in the middle but heavily on one side. Both beds in the room were in this condition. I had stayed at this particular hotel before and had a very good experience but I doubt that I would book here again.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Room was clean as was the rest of the hotel. The sink in our bathroom leaked and the coffee machine in other room only worked when it wanted to! The hotel is located on one of the main streets of Missoula so getting around was easy. The staff was friendly and of great help in choosing restaurants and shopping locations.
3 night trip May 30, 2014
Tim v
"Nice hotel but poor communication"
When we arrived on May 24th we learned that the pool was going to be closed on Sunday, May 25th for maintenance. Now why a hotel would CLOSE THE POOL on a weekend, is beyond me. BUT to close on the long Memorial Day weekend, when you have an abundance of families with reservations, is just mind boggling. We also didn't receive the best housekeeping service; one of our garbages was not emptied, and many other amenities were not re-stocked on the 2nd day of our stay.
Other trip May 27, 2014
Cynthia
"Easy to get to"
Easy to get to. A few minutes drive to downtown.
1 night trip May 18, 2014