All hotels in Missoula, Montana, United States of America
3720 N Reserve St, Missoula, MT, 59808, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

"Very nice hotel!"
It's an amazing hotel with a very comfortable room with everything you can imagine in it. The breakfast is extra, but we got a good deal on the room . Overall it was a good experience.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
beatrice
"nice hotel but room beds in very bad shape"
Room was very clean, hotel staff professional. However, the beds in the room were very saggy. We were up most of the night tossing and turning just trying to stay on the bed. It did not sag in the middle but heavily on one side. Both beds in the room were in this condition. I had stayed at this particular hotel before and had a very good experience but I doubt that I would book here again.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Room was clean as was the rest of the hotel. The sink in our bathroom leaked and the coffee machine in other room only worked when it wanted to! The hotel is located on one of the main streets of Missoula so getting around was easy. The staff was friendly and of great help in choosing restaurants and shopping locations.
3 night trip May 30, 2014
Tim v
"Nice hotel but poor communication"
When we arrived on May 24th we learned that the pool was going to be closed on Sunday, May 25th for maintenance. Now why a hotel would CLOSE THE POOL on a weekend, is beyond me. BUT to close on the long Memorial Day weekend, when you have an abundance of families with reservations, is just mind boggling. We also didn't receive the best housekeeping service; one of our garbages was not emptied, and many other amenities were not re-stocked on the 2nd day of our stay.
Other trip May 27, 2014
Cynthia
"Easy to get to"
Easy to get to. A few minutes drive to downtown.
1 night trip May 18, 2014
Great Hotel! I would recommend! All the staff was friendly and helpful and the room was clean and very nice. Location was great and restaurant was awesome too. The lost and found isn't that great though. I left items when I left and called the housekeeping manager and left a message with no return call.
1 night trip May 9, 2014
"Pleased"
My stay was very comfortable. There was a moment when I didn't even know what day is was. Very relaxing!!
4 night trip Apr 17, 2014
"Overnight Stay"
Traveling alone, I was a pleased to stay in a safe, secure, clean hotel. Well lit parking area.
Other trip Apr 12, 2014
Rose
We enjoyed our night. Overall the beds were nice, comforters clean and cozy, and there were enough pillows. Our neighbors were a bit loud, but they were quiet by a reasonable time.
1 night trip Feb 21, 2014
"Great experience at an AMAZING Expedia rate!!!!!!"
William was very pleasant and welcoming when we checked it. He gave us our complimentary water and asked if there was anything else he could do. We explained we just got engaged and he moved us to the top floor for privacy very excellent customer service on his part. We had the cleanest bathroom I think I have seen in a lodging facility in a very long time and our room smelled wonderful!!!
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Jackie
"attended party there"
It was brief, but the hotel was very very nice. We enjoyed our stay. We loved the breakfast also. The party facilities were very nice.
1 night trip Nov 16, 2013
Carla
"Would stay here any time of the week."
Beautiful hotel, lots of amenities. Room was large, and comfortable, bed was perfect. Was like a home away from home. Would stay here again in a heartbeat.
1 night trip Nov 15, 2013
tfairbanks
"Always a great experience!!"
We've stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Missoula a number of times primarily for personal travel and occasionally for business travel. Without fail, the staff is terrific, i.e., warm, friendly, and professional. The property is easy to get to, parking is ample, the decor and ambience of the lobby is most welcoming, and the rooms are spacious and immaculate. Complementary coffee in the lobby is a welcome touch. The grounds are well maintained and the canopy affords ample protection from inclement weather. The business center is great as is the willingness and good humor of the front desk staff to lend their technical assistance when needed. The proximity of the most excellent Blue Canyon Bar and Restaurant is great. The only negative feature is the very tacky Casino, which we understand is not part of the Hilton Garden Inn. Nevertheless, it detracts from the property, the dining experience in the Blue Canyon, and the overall excellence of the property and experience.
Other trip Nov 6, 2013
Patrick
"Close to the interstate"
It was real nice - other than the bed and pillows were not to my liking. Bed was too uncomfortable and the pillows were not firm enough.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
Brenda
"Very Nice"
Very friendly staff willing to accommodate any request. clean, comfortable, nice rooms. made to order breakfast and sitting area are definitely nice touches. Highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Sep 27, 2013
great place. Always stay here when in Missoula.
2 night trip Sep 13, 2013
"Close to i-90 and Starbucks."
Very helpful front desk. Don't eat at Montana club nearby.
Other trip Sep 7, 2013
Freq. Traveler
"Montana Trip"
We had gone over to drop our son off at the UM and had stayed at your hotel before in another state and liked it.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"Nice hotel, big rooms"
The hotel was nice and clean. The room we stayed in was larger than most hotels for the same amount of money. The only interaction we had with staff was when we checked in and that was just ok. The only problem was that there was no parking avaliable in the lot. We had to park on the street and that was not ideal. It seemed as if there was a wedding or something going on at the hotel. So, the parking problem was not a usual event.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
Dennis
"On the way to destination"
Good
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2013
"Good hotel but..."
It's a nice hotel, but no free breakfast (with this room price)...that's just not enough!
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2013
acer
Very nice. Clean, nice amenities, a quality hotel. We enjoyed it. Hoped it would've been closer to campus.
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2013
R. F.
"Great Place - Would Stay Again (and have)"
Great hotel with wonderful staff! We have stayed at this hotel before and will again.
Other trip Jul 17, 2013
Katie
"Convenient and very nice."
It was a very nice property.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2013
Rick J
"Great hotel for travelers"
Clean comfortable and a very pleasant place to stay. Will stay again.
Other trip Jun 12, 2013
"Fabulous hotel in Missoula - Just spectacular!!!!"
We were traveling from Salt Lake City on Thursday, 5.20.2013 to Spokane/Coeur d'Alene, the place of my husband's birth and where his 92 year old father resides. We were accompanied by my husband's brother and wife. While Couer d'Alene is not that far from Missoula, we needed to rest overnight in Missoula. I went searching on my I-phone 1/2 hour away - and found your amazing property. It was absolutely lovely. The beds were rated the best ever; clean beautiful rooms. The breakfast was to die for. Thanks for making our stay in your beautiful city so enjoyable. We also ate a nice meal at the Riverside Cafe - delicious!!!! We also ate at Hoagieville - 5 star rating to a fast food restaurant. It was a fun place to eat!!!
1 night trip May 23, 2013
"Pleasant overnight stay"
Room was comfortable, staff was friendly. Had to pay $10 for rubbery eggs and cold bacon for breakfast, I won't have breakfast in the hotel if I stay again. Not my favorite hotel in Missoula, but I couldn't beat the price.
1 night business trip May 4, 2013
Breean
Professional, friendly, and helpful staff. Clean and comfortable rooms. The very best complementary coffee I have ever had while traveling.
2 night trip May 4, 2013
"missoula hilton"
hallway smelled like smoke, bed was horribly horribly uncomfortable, we decided to check out early because we could not sleep on it another night, then the receptionist rudly pointed to a small-med size sign that said the beds were adjustable, I asked where was that located in the room she said it wasent... I asked why?? she just shrugged and said she didnt know.... If we would have know that we wouldent have checked out early. bathroom and room was very clean.
2 night trip Apr 9, 2013
Rachel
"great service"
The customer service was great! I thought the bed was a little harder than other Hilton's that I have stayed in but it was still nice. It is close to the freeway and not to far from the airport as well. Definitely will stay there again!
1 night business trip Apr 2, 2013
"nice place to stay"
clean comfortable, cook to order breakfast was tasty but a bit too expensive
Other trip Feb 28, 2013
"Front desk service was AWESOME!"
The front desk staff was extremely pleasing and went above and beyond to make sure guest were taken care of. Small story, I was giving the girl at the Front desk a hard time about not having cookies. She said she was trying to get the key. After I gave her a hard time several times as I passed by the desk, I was pleasantly surprised that she knocked on my door and brought me cookies on a plate and a milk. I believe her name was Jenna. This is excellent service and now they will always have my business.
2 night business trip Jan 21, 2013
I will absolutely stay here again. My room was very clean & quiet.
1 night trip Nov 23, 2012
Lynn
"NO breakfast included"
Was too expensive and then had to pay for breakfast will not stay again
1 night trip Nov 17, 2012
ginnie
"Clean & pleasant"
A good experience -- plan to stay again in future.
Other trip Oct 8, 2012
"In town for Pearl Jam"
Very friendly staff. Hotel exceeded expectations. Nice comfortable bed and pillows. Mini fridge, microwave, large flat screen TV, clean bathroom, nice toiletries. Short walk to IHop and to an upscale restaurant (Blue Canyon, affiliated w/ hotel, I think). Nice thick cotton towels. Bedding nice as well. Great mattress. We slept very well.
Other trip Oct 2, 2012
"Hilton Garden Inn-Missoula"
Clean, well managed, comfortable. Staff were helpful. Breakfast was ample choice between continental and full breakfast - good food value for the dollar.
Other trip Oct 2, 2012
"Convenient"
We had to call at 3 pm to have our room cleaned for the day! The pool was good.
2 night business trip Sep 7, 2012
"Great hotel stay"
Comfortable, clean and great facilities- fitness room was wonderful.
1 night romance trip Sep 3, 2012
ron
"relaxing getaway"
We went to this hotel because it had been exceptional in the past. Very clean friendly staff
2 night trip Sep 1, 2012
"Good stay"
No problems, good area and access, only issue was Breakfast - too busy and long waits in hotel - better to go elsewhere.
2 night trip Aug 24, 2012

"Nice clean and friendly"
Nice room and great front desk service, asked for a smoking room but wasn't given one but I am used to that theses days.....
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
MX
"Nice hotel that is quiet"
Location was perfect for us to do our shopping as everything was close by. Staff was excellent and very friendly. They were very professional and courteous. Room was very quiet and away from traffic. We would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
Weary Traveller
"Good overall, but check-in was very bad"
Horrible service at check-in, the hotel overbooks and moves people so you are not guaranteed the room you book. maybe it is just me but I like to be guaranteed the room I book and pay for. Front desk was suppose to move us in the second night and didn't, we were staying for 5 nights so I though we would get better service than we did. Pool was out of towels regularly and it took an hour and 2 requests to get towels on the worst occasion. Hotels is very clean and maintained.
5 night family trip Aug 1, 2013
Jimmy
"A very nice hotel."
This was a well maintained hotel with a nice breakfast restaurant off the lobby with a hot buffet and cook to make you an omlette, pancakes or a waffle for only $9.95. A very good deal. Extremely friendly hostess.
Other trip Jul 13, 2013