All hotels in Elgin, Illinois, United States of America
2270 Point Blvd, Elgin, IL, 60123, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9401

"Convenient location to all of Chicagoland."
Chosen mostly based on price, location and amenities.
Other trip Dec 31, 2013
I asked for a receipt when I checked out they said I would receive an email. I did not. Otherwise the stay was quite pleasant.
Other trip Dec 15, 2013
We really enjoyed our stay with one exception --- our mattress was a tad lumpy.
4 night trip Nov 21, 2013
"Great hotel in Elgin, IL"
We had a great experience at the Country Inn and Suites in Elgin. Our room was very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was great with cooked oatmeal, scrambled eggs, sausage, and with real (not disposable) silverware, plates, cups and glasses. That was a pleasant surprise. The pool looked inviting, but we did not use it on this trip.
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
Dennis
"Great proximity to Industrial park and restaurants"
Had everything needed. Comfortable room. Warm breakfast. Very close to highway, easy access to restaurants and businesses in nearby industrial park.
1 night business trip Oct 9, 2013
Jim R.
"Business Trip"
The staff were very pleasant and helpful. Although only there on business the location is not very close to anything if you are on foot (other than the restaurant in the adjoining parking lot). Room was OK and the breakfast was standard but cooked good.
2 night business trip Sep 16, 2013
We stay here every year. The staff is very friendly. They know us like family. The kids love the pool.We love to stay here.The rooms are always clean.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2013
"Visiting family"
Overall the hotel was in good shape. It was clean and in a good location for what we needed. We were only there for one night so I'm not sure if that effected the friendliness of the staff, but there really wasn't any. We were never asked if the room was ok. The room itself was fine, but the air did not work. We were only there for a night so did not want to make an issue, but at check out we were never asked if everything was ok. Just a so-so visit at this site.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Elgin, IL
We apologize for the disappointing service you received from our staff. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive our best service. Please be assured that your concerns will be addressed with our Guest Service Associates to ensure this does not occur in the future.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2013
"Very nice hotel"
We had a very good night in the hotel. The only thing that was out of perfect was a noisy window-style AC. The full breakfast that was included in the price was very nice (good food selection and comfortable setup).
Other trip Jul 24, 2013
Stan
"Great service.... Terrible beds"
The service was awesome, the pool was nice, and breakfast was delicious. My only gripe is the beds were SO uncomfortable. Had we not been in a hotel I would have considered the floor.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Elgin, IL
We are sorry to hear you did not have a good night’s sleep due to the comfort of your bed. We know a good night’s rest is very important. Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us . Thank you for the kind words regarding our staff, pool and breakfast.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013
S
"Met Our Needs"
The room was clean. Service was sufficient for our needs. The hotel is located near all of the family events we needed to attend. We were disappointed that the room was not the "two-queen suite" that we expected after making our reservation through a third party. It was just a two-queen room and a bit small for three adults.
3 night trip May 30, 2013
"great management"
My wife and I have a wonderful time during our stay. It was our anniversary and unfortunately the romance packages were sold out. It didn't keep their staff from making a regular room look look so awesome for the occasion. This place is on my high list of recommended places to stay..
Other trip Jun 15, 2013
leo
"Suites met our expanded family needs."
Service was good and they had nice breakfasts on both mornings that we were there.
2 night trip Jun 7, 2013
"A Great Place"
The staff was friendly and very nice. The hotel was super clean. The breakfast was very very good. I like the bowl of apples on table for you at any time. I especially loved the freshly baked cookies for you at the hotel desk. As many as you like too...I will recommend this place and I will stay there again (my 1st choice) if I'm back in the neighborhood...A rating from 1-10? I give it a 15!!!!
3 night family trip May 31, 2013
"Kid Friendly!"
I love that they had 24 hour hot tea and coffee and not to mention chocolate chip (fresh baked) cookies! They were super kid friendly. Everyone was nice and smiling. The HOT breakfast in the morning was super delicious. My kids loved making their own waffles.
5 night trip May 30, 2013
Tina
"Best By FAR"
I love love love this hotel. I read the reviews beforehand but I don't see how some reviews are low. The breakfast was a huge surprise. There was so much variety for a FREE breakfast. The staff was extremely friendly and went above and beyond my weird request. I had a suite and I loved it. My sister had a double bed she loved hers too. Plus the breakfast rooms stays open all night for coffee and tea or If you just want to hang out instead of in the room. I would DEFINITELY stay again. Thanks so much! We stayed In room 233.
6 night trip May 29, 2013
"Quality hotel for cost and amenities."
Hotel wa clean, staff was very friendly. Workout room is small but no matter what time I was in there, I was alone. Pool was okay, it is small but kids liked it. Food for breakfast was typical "free" hotel food, coffee was really good. Free fresh cookies at front desk was a nice touch the kids liked.
Other trip May 21, 2013
"Good suite, good bkfst"
Everything pretty standard in rooms... Only thing better would be a burner. Pool is nice but cold. Breakfast is more than standard continental bkfst.
Other trip May 14, 2013
"Management was rude"
The manager was rude to my wife. The customer is always right slogan did not apply to her it seems.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Elgin, IL
We apologize for the disappointing service you received from our staff. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive our best service. I apologize on behalf of myself and our staff for the rude treatment you received during your stay. .
Other trip Apr 30, 2013
"Places to stay again"
Everything about the hotel was great: the rooms, the staff, the convenient location right off the interstate, and the neighborhood was nice and quiet and located to good restaurants. I would definitely recommend it to others and plan to stay there again.
3 night romance trip Apr 18, 2013
"Good stay for traveling family"
Good value. Although the room was average and had typical wear and tear, the price was fair and staff friendly. The two queen beds were comfortable but the pull out sofa is not. Pull out is ok for a young child. For a family of 6 like ours, the free breakfast is a major bonus. There were a lot of food choices and all tasted good. If your spending a day in Chicago, the drive might be a bit long for some 45-60 min depending on traffic) but we were fine with it. I would stay there again.
Other trip Apr 6, 2013
adam
it was very nice. Chose this hotel b /c it was close to my sister-in-laws home
4 night trip Mar 23, 2013
"Wonerful Cozy Place... Excellent Staff!!"
The hotel was very nice, clean... awesome morning breakfast and the rooms were big. My only gripe was we were on the 3rd floor and I believe there are some areas/rooms that allow smoking, so the entire 3rd floor had that stale smell to it. Once your inside your room you cannot smell it any more (thank God). But overall, the hotel staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. I would absolutely stay at that hotel again, but this time - will ask not to be on a floor that allows smoking :)
Other trip Feb 11, 2013
Gabe
Good large clean rooms and food
1 night trip Jan 17, 2013
"Really cozy"
I was only here for one night on business, but I was really impressed. It was really nice and comfortable, super clean, the room was big, and the staff was so nice and inviting. Even offered me a cookie when I checked in.
Other trip Nov 29, 2012
"Exceedingly Disappointed."
Based on the reviews, I thought I would be entering a place for quiet respite and a much needed rest. Little did I know what I was in for. Unruly guests were carousing to all hours. The very walls smelt of smoke and grime. The carpets reeked of stench. Only when I left this place could I finally catch a breath of fresh air. The hotel is stale, dank and smelly. Stay here if you want to see vermin crawling about your headboard.
2 night trip Sep 10, 2012
Perriwinkle
"Among the best in the area within this price point"
Standard hotel. Nothing too exciting, but more importantly nothing too scary. I have stayed in most of the hotels in or around Elgin, IL and this one is one of the better hotels in this price point. I would recommend this hotel to a friend.
Other trip Oct 29, 2012
Fine hotel for the one-night stay on my business trip. The carpet in room was a little dirty (probably just from normal wear and tear) and decor maybe a little outdated, but no real issues. Decent amenities with mini-fridge and microwave in room and the free breakfast. Staff was friendly.
1 night business trip Oct 11, 2012
Very well maintained and comfortable, great breakfast, we will try and staay with this chain whenever possible......
2 night trip Oct 5, 2012
Love the place! Stayed in much more pricey motels in the last week, not as thoughtful as this Country Inn.
Business trip Oct 7, 2012
Overall, we enjoyed our stay, but the air conditioner unit was very close to one of the beds and blew directly on whoever was lying on that side. Also, we found a leftover undergarment from a previous guest behind the curtains.
Other trip Oct 3, 2012
"Great Stay!"
Great Stay !Clean, comfortable, quiet. Stayed 6 nights while in town for the Ryder Cup and very satisfied. Will choose Country Inn and Suites again
Other trip Oct 2, 2012
"My experience"
Staff were friendly and helpful. Rooms were comfortable and nice. Hot breakfast was great!
Other trip Sep 27, 2012
"Filthy Carpet and Peeling Wallpaper"
Booked the room based on the recommendation of a relative we were visiting.Outward appearances were all fine. The carpetting in the room, however, was way overdue for cleaning or replacement and the wallpaper in the bathroom was hanging off the wall. Talked to the front desk clerk and was shown the room next door which was in similar shape. Clerk stated that the carpet was cleaned twice a year. Obviously this is insufficient. Next time we'll be staying elsewhere.
2 night family trip Sep 23, 2012

"Unexpected wake-up surprise!"
To be fair we liked everything about this hotel except the rude awakening at 6:50am when someone started mowing the law right in front of our window! We had a late night previously, and three young kids...the mowing didn't stop so after 3 minutes I went to the front desk ...the gentleman at the front desk didn't really care, and refused to go talk to the mowers outside...I said then I would go talk to them, and headed for the door...he then muttered something and went outside to talk to the guys. The young girl at the front desk did apologize...thank you for that...that was the correct response.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Greg
"Nice hotel, good facilities and breakfast"
The hotel suited our needs exactly. Good value, free breakfast ,clean with gym and swimming pool. The staff on the front desk always helpful and informed.
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
alibaba
This was a great hotel. It was very clean and had fresh coffee and cookies available 24 hours. The breakfast was more than most serve. Excellent price.
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
"Friendly service, good location"
I was in town for a family event, sharing my room with another adult and 3 children, while other family members stayed at the same hotel. Front desk staff was friendly, and also very responsive when minor problems did occur. A toilet flusher broke and an air conditioner needed servicing, but the staff took care of these problems immediately and cheerfully.. Hotel is close to the I-90 exit, so major roads and numerous places to eat and shop are nearby. Rooms were clean and the beds and pillows were comfortable. Breakfast amenities were nice. Comfortable lobby too, with books for guests to borrow. The whole staff works hard to make things pleasant. No complaints.
3 night trip May 24, 2013
Wycombe Mom
"very happy"
Great location with nice restaurant next door. Surprisingly low price for quality breakfast, small but nice exercise room and pool with friendly staff and comfortable rooms.
Other trip Mar 21, 2013
business man

"hotel pour une nuit"
qualite prix bon rien de plus hotel pour passer une nuit puis continuer son voyage
Other trip Jul 3, 2013