All hotels in Scott, Louisiana, United States of America
103 Harold Gauthe Drive, I-10, Exit 97, Scott, LA, 70583, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9481

"Nice hotel if you want to be west of Lafayette"
This is a good quality for the price. . Very clean, excellent service, breakfast all right. Near many fast food restos as well as good restos. Easily accessible. Near Acadian Village but a little far from other interesting attractions like Vermillion, Cultural Center, Breaux Bridge, Henderson and interesting cajun activities. It is at Scott, west of Lafayette
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Miche
"Nice stay for price."
Very pleasant overnight stay. Staff was very nice, & handled any problems we had. Would stay here again anytime.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
Ryan
"New job."
Everything was perfect, except for one particular worker. The one woman, blonde, who works at the lobby is unprofessional, a real pain to deal with, and only cares about going speak with her significant other outside the hotel. She needs to be fired.
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
WSHH
great price, but out of the mainstream...hotel lacked cleanliness, especially the stairwell
1 night trip Mar 7, 2014
"Not what I expected."
The bed was comfortable enough, however it appeared that the bed had been slept in and remade rather than the sheets changed. There were children running up and down the hallway beginning at 6AM and it didn't stop until we left at 10:30AM. The breakfast was missing many menu items...in fact there was very little to choose from. There was NO milk, COFFEE, fruit, muffins, or begals & cream cheese which were all listed on the menu. There was only one towel and one wash cloth in a room with a King bed, and mold in the refrigerator. Overall, if your looking to sleep and leave not bad...otherwise...don't expect much!
1 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2014
Tina
Guru the front desk clerk is very nice and helpful. The local pizza company said they did not deliver there. I went to see him because their name and number is on the key cards to the room. He called them, cleared up the confusion and even ordered my pizza for me. Great customer service.
2 night business trip Mar 9, 2014
Juli
"Bad"
Smelled bad, stained bed, trash on floor, plug out of wall...switched hotels soon as we walked in room.
5 night trip Feb 19, 2014
rulayne
we would definately stay here again. very good value for the money. staff was friendly, beds were comfortable , nice breakfast spread.
1 night trip Feb 16, 2014
susan
"Nice for the price :)"
Very nice staff & overall a good place to stay for the night. Only issue we had was the tub was not cleaned, & there was hair all over the tub.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Ryan
"Good for the money"
I stayed here for 2 nights just to have a place to sleep basically. The room was clean, customer service was nice. THERE IS NO ELEVATOR so if that is an issue may want to request a ground floor room. The hotel is only 2 stories, so no big deal. If you are looking for a romantic get away or business meeting, this is not the place. But if you want a very affordable safe and comfortable stay, this may be your place. Overall I would stay again
2 night trip Jan 10, 2014
Ernie
"Close to the things I needed"
Generally I had a very good stay. When I arrived I requested two extra blankets. I was told, "one". I said I really needed two blankets, and again I was told "one". There was no elaboration only one word, "one". I was very unhappy and upset. I had the shivers during the night and considered leaving to find another hotel. I didn't change because I was too tired. The next day I reported my experience to the staff. Got an extra blanket for the second and third nights. All turned out okay. I've stayed in Europe, Asia, North and South America and this is the first time I was EVER denied a request. Even in Las Vegas, I requested a baby sitter and was provided one.
2 night trip Jan 11, 2014
Carole
Great Staff, Nice Rooms, Great place to stary
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
CMAC
The hotel had a foul smell, including the room..anxious to leave to get fresh air..m
1 night trip Dec 28, 2013
monique
"Great value would stay there again"
We stayed there about 3 mos ago and the desk clerk remembered me. That is good service. Very pleased with motel and price. It was clean and close to everything. We will stay there again it the need arises.
1 night family trip Dec 14, 2013
Anna
"3 night stay was very comfortable"
It was cheap, very quiet, very clean, and very comfortable. The hotel isn't a luxury hotel, but served the purpose. I got good sleep everyday, and felt very safe. The room had everything I needed, hot shower, comfortable bed, microwave, coffee maker, wi-fi internet, tv, and a hot breakfast in the morning. The staff was polite and unobtrusive.
3 night trip Dec 6, 2013
"Clean room"
The room was clean. The road had a little construction around the hotel but was not a major thing
1 night business trip Dec 6, 2013
Mold on bathroom ceiling, made me pay my pet fee in cash then had no record of it when I checked out (the night clerk stole it), the carpets were disgusting and had my feet black, no elevator so you have to haul your bags up stairs, breakfast was nasty, a/c does not stay on cold
2 night trip Nov 15, 2013
"GREAT hotel for the money!"
We stayed here while visiting for a cousin's wedding. I had my husband and my two girls with us (they are 2 and 5), along with our two dachshunds. We paid about $51/night. The hotel was very clean and service was excellent. The AC even worked properly; it dried the air along with cooling it. I don't believe that I have EVER been able to say that about ANY hotel that I have stayed in. BIG PROPS on that one. The only reason we couldn't rate the hotel at a 5 was because of the condition of the bathroom itself. Taking a bath was impossible without filling the tub up first, as the diverter wouldn't close the valve to the shower all the way and you got a semi-shower no matter what you did. There was also eveidence of a previous leak in the ceiling. HOWEVER, we are both Contractors, and they ARE renovating at the moment, so it didn't bother us as much as it might some other people.
2 night trip Nov 8, 2013
Courtney Grauvogl
"Good!"
It was good for us, comfortable!
2 night trip Oct 28, 2013
On our way to a family reunion on the Alabama beach, and stopped here to give the kids a chance to rest. The room smelled bad. The mini fridge was turned off, then froze up. The only window in the room was dirty and barely closed (good thing we were on the 2nd floor).The breakfast was powdered eggs and dehydrated hashbrowns. There was construction all around the hotel and it was difficult to get in and out.
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2013
mskattoo2
"great breakfast"
great free breakfast-hot and filling. Highway intersection is under construction and it is confusing to find hotel. Friendly staff.
2 night trip Oct 29, 2013
"close to convention"
dont like smoking rooms
Other trip Oct 30, 2013
"Above and beyond"
In addition to the above rating the management staff went out of their way to overnight my diabetic supplies that I absently left in my room. I definitely would stay there again.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
Bill T.
"Just what I wanted"
Clean with reasonable rate, just what I wanted.
2 night trip Oct 18, 2013
"ONCE YOU GET THERE..."
arrival after dark made very confusing due to extensive road construction and poorly sited instructions. It required driving through two commercial parking lots!! The information on line had no warnings. This one one of the things the booking sites should be doing ... they can tell me how many rooms and how many people are currently looking at a hotel and how many have booked in the last few days. SURELY there is a way to include a note like "call hotel before arrival for special instructions on local construction" The HOTEL itself was nice with an excellent breakfast offered.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
D and D
"Great value."
Visiting Avery Island and found this hotel a bit of the beaten path. Price was a real value, and the staff was very friendly and hospitable. Wouldn't mind staying here again if passing through on I-10.
1 night family trip Sep 17, 2013
Oncesailor
Road construction made hotel almost inaccesible. Of course that is no one's fault and will not be a problem shortly.
1 night trip Sep 3, 2013
Good, quiet, wide parking free, practice for a short trip
Other trip Aug 29, 2013
"Mr Dano"
Second time at this hotel. Breakfast was a joke but the rest of hotel was good. Nice folks , located close to hwy.... Must try Fezzos while in Lafayette ... Great food ....
2 night trip Aug 12, 2013
Danny
"Lafayette 2013"
Pet fee was reasonable, breakfast did not include meat, a/c dripped all night, beds were ok
4 night family trip Aug 8, 2013
"One stop with family"
Great value!!! In need of renovation. Needs upkeep. Friendly staff
1 night trip Aug 8, 2013
Rico
"Hotel was ok good price for hotel."
Had a good stay. only one night. pool needed to be cleaned. only problem was had to hall luggage up stairs not to bad though. good restrantants near by.
Other trip Aug 7, 2013
"Good Service"
I will continue to stay here when I do business in the area. Great place for the price.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"The Great "SCOTT" Hotel!"
The hotel was a great place to stay. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The pillows were nice and fluffy! Getting the room at the right temp was annoying, the room was too hot, then too cold. Changed the thermostat, then it kept running all night or the air would go off then come back on, but other than that, everything was great! I really liked the microwave and the refrigerator in the room. I also liked the washer and dryer down the hall.
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
Walter
"Nice staff....."
great hotel,room was nice,NICE StafF.......pleasent area.....great restaurants....
Other trip Jul 20, 2013
Oscar
"What a bargain"
Very nice. Not new but in great shape and clean. $68 is $50 less than the new Holiday Inn Express next door. I will stay there again !
Other trip Jul 19, 2013
Terry
"Great one-night stay"
Great price for a basic room. Clean and comfortable, friendly staff, pretty good breakfast and free wifi. All we needed for a family stay of one night.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
C.O.
"Construction"
Construction between hotel and interstate make this a hard hotel to get to
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013
Christina
"Nice but construction"
This was a wonderful hotel but the construction getting in made the hotel a bad one since we had a 26' moving truck! Plus they won't let you park anything bigger then a car in their small parking lot!
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013
Christina
Second weekend we stayed. We ended up with the same room ironically. The first weekend the room was very comfortable. The second weekend the a/c unit did not work well. Was warm all night. Will have to think hard about staying there again.
2 night trip Jun 28, 2013
Angela
"In town for one night"
I was in town for an afternoon wedding that began at 2pm in a town that was about 45 minutes away. Even though check in wasn't until 3pm, I had asked them if I got there sooner, could they get me a room as soon as possible so I could get showered and dressed for the wedding (I was coming in from Dallas after a 6+ hour trip). They looked in their system and said a room was available and they would have the room cleaned and ready. When I got there a little after noon, I checked in, they were cleaning the room and in less than 15 minutes, my room was ready. I made it to the wedding with about 15 minutes to spare. I really appreciated them allowing me to check in earlier so I could get ready. It meant a lot.
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
"Construction problems"
Hotel was good value. Cleaning staff a bit lax. Free wi-fi, cable channels, parking & breakfast. Difficult to find because of local road construction.
2 night trip with friends Jun 17, 2013
Randy
"Close to Lafayette"
The room was clean and the breakfast was real good.
2 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2013
Overall good quick spend the night. Had breakfast...eggs, waffles, etc. Only 1 kind of muffin and French toast was cold.
1 night trip Jun 2, 2013
"Perfect"
Perfect for the money. clean, friendly staff, great location.
3 night business trip Apr 30, 2013
"Good choice for business if you need only internet"
Clean, comfortable, safe, fast internet, not fancy but that's ok by me for single person one-night stay, no complaints, breakfast is only continental, no fitness center, currently need GPS to find entrance since the main route is cut off due to road construction - overall I would go back if price was competitive
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2013
Enjoyed hotel and convenient to many nearby attractions.
2 night family trip Feb 19, 2013
travlr
Was difficult to get to due to construction and a one time parade. Access will be much better as soon as road construction is finished. A very nice motel. Several fast food places within walking distance.
1 night trip Feb 3, 2013
d hall
The workers were nice and helpful. Wish it had stairs.
Other trip Feb 5, 2013
"Overnight stay"
Overall, the hotel and room were clean and the bed was comfortable. The price was perfect for an overnight stay where I only needed to sleep. My only complaint would be that people smoked in the 2nd floor hallway, but I guess you can't blame management for inconsiderate people.
1 night trip Jan 17, 2013