All hotels in Hazel Crest, Illinois, United States of America
17220 South Halsted Street, Hazel Crest, IL, 60429, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

2.4
    2.7
    2.4
    2.1
    2.6
"Reasonable motel fof the price and location"
The motel probably just needs a little TLC as is a little run down but we still had a good stay. The main downside was that we were in a non smoking room but would often get some smoke smell from neighbouring rooms and vents.
2 night family trip Apr 16, 2014
"You'll probably survive"
If you've never stayed in a hotel like this, you may be in for a shock. We slept in our clothes the first night and bought blankets the second night so we didn't have to touch the bed. I would also bring flip flops for the bathroom. It's a rough stay, but overall, worth saving at least $60 a night if you're only using it for sleeping. WiFi did not work when we were there and the breakfast isn't even worth checking out. At least I didn't feel too unsafe but I definitely sent my husband to get the ice down the hall.
2 night business trip Apr 18, 2014
Faith
"Not worth saving a couple dollars!!"
First off, the place smelled terrible. Someone walked into my room. Apparently they don't keep track of the rooms that are already filled. I asked if they had irons available they staffs response was yes. So, I'm waiting for the iron and he's just looking at me.... After a minute of awkward silence he replies it will be five dollars. I agree to it and his response is cash only!! Really!? Why couldn't he just chatted it to my card I have on file already? Very rude staff. Please avoid this place if possible.
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
This is an old building in a not safe neighborhood on the south side of Chicago. my room was dirty cracks in the ceiling. Staff was nice, hotel had an Oder to it. I do not recommend using this hotel and don't bring kids to this hotel.
3 night family trip Apr 4, 2014
"descent"
Kinda clean for the price...i was suprised
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
kiki lashay
This hotel was not what I expected. The room I was first given was not clean. The pillows and sheets were stained and the carpet smelled really bad. When I requested a room change I was given a room that doesn't lock. I was really disappointed and changed hotels.
3 night trip Mar 20, 2014
"Looks very run down on the inside."
Friendly workers, but the building isn't nice in the inside. Front desk area needs some serious rehabbing.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
jen
Rooms were old needs to be redone. Front desk tried to charge me again for room. You offered the same rate that they charge.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
"family vacation"
I will never stay here again, why it was nasty, garage in the parking lot, hall ways smelled like rotten dirty mop water. and it was hard to find off the high way. jeremy from wisconsin
2 night trip Feb 21, 2014
JEREMY
"Bad Hotel experience"
I did not enjoyed my stay . The hotel did not have the supplies I needed . The staff was very nice and friendly . But overall I did not like my stay !
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
"A place to sleep"
The hallways smell like smoke, and homeless people
Other trip Mar 4, 2014
"Served its purpose"
It was inexpensive and convenient. Room was nothing special but did have a microwave and fridge.
1 night trip Feb 25, 2014
Phil
"horrid"
Horrible experience. Dirty sheets. Extreme lack of cleanliness. Even cheap should have some standards. Oh and no thermostat control.
1 night trip with friends Feb 17, 2014
m
"Satisfactory"
I found every satisfactory
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2014
"Nice hotel for the price"
I was a little leary about the hotel seeing as though the price was so low, but it was a very nice hotel. The staff was nice and the room was very comfortable. I will be going back.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
I am very satisfied with the service.
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2014
"low price hotel"
O.k. for budget minded travelers.
4 night business trip Jan 13, 2014
"Good overnight for work"
It was exactly what I thought it was, cheap. I would not take the wife and kids but good for an overnight work trip.
1 night trip Jan 14, 2014
If you like camping inside. This is your hotel
1 night business trip Jan 14, 2014
"Place to sleep near Chicago"
It was very affordable for what we needed the room for. A place to sleep. Most of our time was spent in the city, so it didn't bother us too much. The hotel is just a bit run down and was below our expectations of what a basic hotel should be.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
Alex
"Super 8"
After reading the reviews I thought it would be a terrible stay. The staff was pleasant the rooms were decent...everything was clean in my room. Only thing was broke was the tv buttons but the remote worked just fine...
1 night business trip Dec 31, 2013
Kristal
"Worst hotel ever"
I would not recommend anyone visit this place.... there were many things wrong with the hotel... there were burn marks on the covers... the lights and the phone didn't work... the one elevator they had can only fit up to about three people.... this place is horrible I will never come here again
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
It was a horrible experience. I had to check in 3 different rooms before going with one because i couldn't get my money back. The 1st room the mattress was sunk in and flithy. The sheets were stained. The same as the boxspring which had a hugh whole in it. The second room had dirty towels from a previous guest and matress and boxspring were also dirty. The third room was just a bit bette but the sheets and blankets had cigarette holes in them only reason we stayed was we went through u guys and could not get a refund to go else where. I WILL NEVER GO THROUGH THEM AGAIN!!!!!!
1 night trip Dec 27, 2013
"Near Toll-Road-FWY"
Outside of the hotel looks very gloomy, the inside didn't look any better to get inside I walked passed a group of people smoking outside the door. The man at the front desk was nice but very dry. Went to the room was not what I expected or what I was used to there was a dip in the bed like it had been worn out also there was and old pair of earrings under the covers along with a lot of hair just covered up with clean sheets. I returned to the front desk the gentleman was nice enough to change my room and he upgraded it.The second room was better the only thing different was that it had a flat screen TV. I have used many hotels i would recommend to anyone to pull all the sheets back and check the room thoroughly before you lay your group down for rest.
1 night business trip Dec 19, 2013
Raven
Hotel was good for price. The room was clean and descent.
1 night romance trip Dec 21, 2013
T V didn't work. Moved to different room and every thing was fine. Staff were polite
1 night trip Dec 16, 2013
Mike Kinney
"Not good"
If I could give a negative review would be understandment very dirty motel wouldn't recommend to anyone If I wouldn't have prepaid I would have left.
1 night business trip Dec 12, 2013
angela
nice stay
1 night business trip Dec 3, 2013
"My Stay"
The room was nice. It took a little time for the room to get warm. Maybe the hotel can replace their heating and air unit. The hotel looked dark from the street and they need more lighting in the parking lot. Overall the room and the price for the room was nice. We will stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Nov 18, 2013
Terrie
"not good"
I was extremely disappointed with this hotel. I thought when I booked Super 8, it will be clean and comfort. the internet did not work until I open the room door and seat by it. not clean and the hotel smelled bad. too old from inside. the TV remote did not work and I had to ask for another one.
Other trip Nov 22, 2013
room was spacious,outdated old heater but decent for a cheap stay and somewhere to lay. Right off highway and food establishments. Small fridge in room. Free parking and wifi a plus.
1 night business trip Oct 19, 2013
MissDisla
"Not Inviting!!!"
Not a family friendly hotel
Other trip Oct 24, 2013
DISAPPOINTED
It was nice but the heat didnt work.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
Bree
"Next to highway"
my 2nd stay within a months time-frame. this stay was much better than the first. It seems they have an issue with giving you enough towels in the room & get irritable when you request more. The elevator is extremly slow. The breakfast area should be cleaned more often & better than it was. my first visit there was nothing available to eat when i arrived at 8:15-8:30 (continental brkft is from 6-9am). On my second visit there was food there but I saw hair on the counter and the utensils they had for grabbing items were visibly dirty. Decent stay for the amount you pay.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
"horrible"
It was terrible. The worst place I've ever seen. Me And my family checked in, saw the room and turned right back around. Didn't even stay the night. It was that dirty!
1 night trip Oct 18, 2013
Kurt
"dirty hotel"
the sheets were dirty, the rooms had garbage all over.
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
"Is so far to Chicago City, but is a good option."
The hotel is so far to Chicago, so if you need public transport be attention with the time. But you can request a Cab to Hotel and they take you in a Metro Station. The value of taxi is pretty cheap.
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
Yuri
"Terrible"
I understand it's a motel. But it shouldn't smell like smoke. The covers were dirty. Bathroom was nasty.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
"you get what you pay for."
WiFi wouldn't reach to our room and we were on the second floor. Was not able to find where their breakfast was. Have to unplug the lamps if you need to use an outlet. But they kept it clean and it was directly off the freeway. Hotel entrance DEFINITELY needs to be redone. No question about that. And its in a pretty poor area. It was cheap though so if you want something with amenities close to the city you're gonna have to pay double the price.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2013
matt roseen
"Ummm..."
There was a roach in my room. That pretty much ruined the entire weekend considering that being paranoid that there's other roaches crawling around the room isn't pleasant. Also, there was no chair in the room. No chair, I mean really?
2 night trip Oct 4, 2013
Great timing for pick up from airport
1 night business trip Oct 3, 2013
"terriable"
wont stay again
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
gods servant
"You get what you pay for."
The staff was friendly, and helpful. The rooms were neat. The breakfast was good!
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
"False advertising"
The hotel boasts wifi in the rooms as well as being renovated. The walls were coated in chipped paint, the ancient elevator had a caution sign and the rooms were shabby.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
S
"nasty hotels!"
The hotel was nasty. The floors were dirty . Stains in the sheets. We never got our towels we asked for. The water tasted like lake Michigan. So over all me and my family will not be staying there again.
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2013
"Super 8 East Hazel Crest"
Although the room and the hotel in general was reather shabby and old, it was clean. The hotel was next to the highway but it was hard to find the street since it was not labled. The sheets and the chairs seemed very old and worn. The front desk person did his job as expected. There were no real problems w/the room. It was old but it worked, like my car. I got a good nights sleep with no problem and that's what I paid for. Not pretty but cheap.
1 night trip with friends Aug 18, 2013
can619
"Never again"
Most Super 8 hotels I have stayed at are okay but this one was not. When we pulled up we already felt like we were headed for trouble. We decided not to judge a book by its cover so we went in to see our rooms. Our floor was non-smoking but the hall smelled like smoke on the way to the room so I had lysol and sprayed the hallway. Once in the room the sink was stopped up. I went to use the phone to call front desk and the phone was nasty with dirt and hair. So I just went to front desk instead face to face. The refrigerator in the room was dirty. When you get off the elevator you see the trash full and it stinks. When I got back to the room that night after my family gathering there were young people hanging out in front of the building while I had my 2 children with me and the smell of smoke was not regular smoke. We then saw the police pull up for whatever reason. The next morning I called down for towels and they were out. Confused I wondered what hotel runs out of towels. I will never stay there again and I will be contacting management personally.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
G.G
"Our Trip across the U.S."
The stay at this hotel was a very BAD one.
1 night trip Jul 28, 2013
C. Moore
"You get what you pay for"
The hotel was very dirty and not very well taken care of. The staff where not friendly and would rather finish texting then assist customers. I accidently reserved a smoking room, but was blown back when I opened the door and the room was in disrepair. I quickly changed to a non-smoking room which was in better condition, but not by much. Good thing it was a quick stop on a fast road trip and good thing my wife was not with me.
1 night trip Aug 12, 2013
Chuck
"Get what you pay for, but not disappointing"
We booked a cheap hotel and that's what we got. But it was clean, efficient, and safe. Close to interstate for easy access. Dark hallways, but we never felt threatened. We had someone ask us the day we were checking out if we liked our stay. We said we did and that person was going to switch to this hotel because of a bad experience she had trying to stay somewhere else. I wouldn't want that hotel if I was going to be spending a lot of time in the room "relaxing" but it was worth the cheaper price for just a place to stay, nearby the areas we wanted to do things in.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013