All hotels in Norwalk, Ohio, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here415 Milan Ave, Norwalk, OH, 44857, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Close to Norwalk."
We go to Norwalk twice a year to visit family. We always stay at this hotel because it's closest to them, it's reasonably priced and everything works. I really like the firm beds, my wife doesn't.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Owen
"clean and friendly"
They don't pretend to be a Four Seasons, it was clean and friendly. will stay again
1 night trip Apr 17, 2014
Stay wasn't bad but the reason we chose this hotel was bc of pool so kids could play and pool was down and we had very upset children. They were very nice and apologetic but doesn't make a 2 yr old happy.
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2014
sarniak
"a very nice to stay"
this hotel is a nice place to stay for a getaway. I have stayed here several times an d plan to visit again in the future. the rates are fair and the hotel is nice all around. I would recommend this place to all my friends and family...
1 night romance trip Apr 1, 2014
teresa
"Go somewhere else"
Lumpy beds, unclean room carpets. Old furnishings.
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
"Great hotel for the price"
For the price this is a great hotel. I have stayed here more than once and I will continue to go back. On the way to the hotel i lost one of my contacts and did not have any extras. we were in constant contact with the hotel employee to get a prescription faxed there , BEFORE WE EVEN CHECKED IN OR PAID A DIME! When i walked in, the prescription was handed to me when I walked in the door. The staff approved a late check out (during the offseason) and we had a great stay. THANKS HEIDI!
2 night trip Mar 7, 2014
Ryan
"Convenience"
Hotel had amenities I wanted. It seems every time I book through hotels.com they give you a substandard room. Every half hour there was a large rumble coming from next door. Turns out it was the boiler room and they were heating hot water for the hotel. Not worth the price I paid. I will be in Tampa area Thursday. Booked direct instead of using hotels.com.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
Ed Miedema
"Bad hotel"
No hot showers .. dirty. Cops we're called for people fighting
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"poor overall experience"
Buildup in the whirlpool jets. Hoping it was just soap buildup and nothing else. Bedding wasn't changed per request. Jewelery was stolen by house keeping and nothing had been resolved yet and it had now been 3 days since checkout 4 days since front desk/house keeping was notified.
2 night business trip Feb 13, 2014
"Pet friendly, close to all!"
Clean, affordable for overnight stay. Hot shower water didnt last more then 8-10 min. Toilet had problems flushing but didnt stay but just for a quick sleep before hitting the road again!
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
Deb
"Nice hotel in a quiet area away from the others"
Arrived very late on Christmas Eve after driving thru a blizzard, for a 5 night stay. Were greeted by a very friendly staff & thankful that they always had hot coffee & tea in the lobby 24/7. Our microwave didn't work & housekeeping was there the next morning with a new one. Had our grand-daughters birthday party at the pool, and they were so nice to let them swim & play as long as they wanted. Housekeeping staff were so friendly. The hotel is going to be remodeled in a few months which is much needed & when that is done, this hotel will really be higher rated!
Other trip Dec 31, 2013
D.D
This is an economical place to stay. It was clean and quiet and the staff was friendly.
Other trip Dec 17, 2013
Russell
"ok to stay for one night"
The staff at night was pretty rude while the one in the morning was nicer. There should be no smoking in the room, but I was given a room filled with smell of smoke. I almost couldn't get changed to another room coz the staff claimed the hotel was fully booked, but after a minute, she found another room, thankfully. Anyways, if you're staying for one night during your trip, it is bearable.
Other trip Dec 6, 2013
"worst hotel, rating very wrong"
I stayed here as an overnight stop on my way back home. Hotel.com had it as a three star rating and it was about $10 cheaper than the other 3 star in the area. Both hotels sounded like they offered the same stuff. I booked the hotel while I was coming up to the exit of the expressway. It was about a ten minute drive from the expressway and I passed up 3 other named hotels. When I got there to check in the receptionist was in the pool area hanging out with about 10 people that appeared to be her friends. When she came over to the desk she was rude and was trying to get me checked in as fast as she could so she could get back to her friends. I opened my room and went to lock the door and there was no security lock on the door you could see it was broken of. Went to put my bag on the bed there were 2 of them and I could see they both were broken. I sat down on them to try them out and it was like sitting in a hole. So I walked to the desk and she wasn't around. I was tired and just wanted to sleep it was a long day of driving and I had a long day of driving ahead of me. I went back to the room and tried to sleep. I eventually fell asleep cause I was so tired. Woke up and went to shower and noticed that the little bottles of soap, and hand lotion were just about empty. I had my own so I was OK. The free breakfast I looked at and walked away from it I was afraid to try. The only reason I gave this place a 1 is because you can't rate it any lower. After reading some of the reviews there are a few that would agree with mine. The rest I feel that they rated it higher cause its cheap and close to cedar point.
1 night business trip Nov 22, 2013
jon
"2 night stay during Cedar Point trip"
I was a bit disappointed that even after I made it clear I was using my Money Card debit/credit Visa for meals and shopping at Cedar Point, and supposedly taking off the hold on that card after learning it would block it for 3-7 days from further transactions and putting hold on another card that the hold was never taken off my Moneycard Visa. I was not able to use the card in the park. Fortunately, I had some cash on me to get my grandson and me through the day at the park. That same first day when we left our room, I left a note with a tip just to empty trash and provide clean towels and extra shampoo and soap, and came back to discover we didn't get any room service. I understand there was a situation with staff that was tragic of which I'm sorry, but they should have paid other staff to stay over and make sure guests were taken care of as required. What I was asking for in room service on my note would have taken 5 minutes. Also, the hot tub needs a good cleaning. It was pretty dirty looking with scum against the walls. The breakfast was good and Heather at the front desk on night 2 was very pleasant.
Other trip Nov 2, 2013
"Nice hotel close to the Norwalk Dragway"
The hotel staff was excellent-accommadating, friendly, and helpful. The rooms themselves-the decor is a little out dated but none the less the beds were comfy and the hotel was relaxing. The TVs could have movie options-and more channels to chose from-that would have been nice. Overall though-the hotel was great. I would go back.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"No place to eat breakfast!"
I had to eat my breakfast standing! Grrrrrr....
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
Filip Ventorp
"Best Place to Stay"
I was very impressed with my stay from check-in to check out. The staff is friendly and helpful. The free breakfast was very nice and they kept food coming through the scheduled times. Free Coffee 24 hrs was awesome. The pool was clean and inviting. The spa was warm and soothing. Cedar Point was 12 miles away but found a shortcut and got there much faster and avoided most traffic. Will stay there again.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Terrible"
Overall stay was not good. especially not for $110. Bed was hard, room got very warm during the night with ac all the way up, rain dripped on the outside of the ac unit making a very loud noise, walls are thin and could hear stomping from other rooms and people being loud. I will not be back ever.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
"We stayed during the NMCA race in Aug. 2013."
The entire lobby and elevator smelled terrible. The rooms need updating as well.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
"Great amenities and staff!"
This hotel was cheap and close to Cedar Point amusement park. We were very happy with the room, pool, and location. The hallway smelled bad. Breakfast was but we weren't expecting a buffet. The pool is over-chlorinated, but was nice to soak in after a long day at the amusement park. This is not a hotel that you can walk to places from. There are fast-food and local restaurants nearby.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
"one night stay"
My husband and I stayed here on sat night. We thought the price of the room was pretty steep but we really wanted to stay close to cedar point so we could be there when it opened. We were unaware of the big race that was happening in the town last weekend and apparently all the hotels were booked. Which is the reason for the high price, and the reason there was NO parking and tons of people tailgaiting in the parking lot when we arrived. We were certain the partying was going to keep us up all night. Fortunately the rooms were pretty sound proof and we didn't hear a thing?! The hotel could definately use some upgrading, and was definately not worth the price we paid, however it did suit our needs. We stayed in a hot tub room which was kinda fun ;) had a decent breakfast in the morning and had a great time the next day at cedar point.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
"Terrible"
The lobby smelled of rotting garbage and all the hallways smelled of cigarette smoke. The room had a faint odor of cigarette smoke and the safety latch on the door was hanging by one screw. In the morning the shower/tub never drained as well as the sink. The bottom of the tub was black! The morning front desk assistant was understanding and did write down the issues and stated she would give it to the manager.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2013
"Near Racetrack"
Room was clean but not updated. There was no covering on box springs. Our room was located next to a maintainence room, we were woken up by loud noise at 2 a.m., it sounded like there was a motorcycle in the room. Went to the front desk to complain and were told it was an air compressor and to deal with it.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"Good place!"
Ok, so this wasn't too bad despite some of the negative reviews that scared us. We did find some hair in the tub but we called the front desk and they sent someone to clean it within 2 minutes. They were very apologetic and very speedy. Everything else was very clean. It could probably use some updates but overall it was a decent place to stay. Its close to everything! No problems with elevators like others mentioned. The only negative thing was that the "hot tub" was barely warmer than the pool and the timer for the jets was not working so there was definite maintenance needed there. But sometimes things break. The pool was nice and the breakfast wasn't too bad, either.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2013
Overall, the stay was pleasant. We were disappointed there was no actual chair in the room, only two benches. There were two burned out lights in the room. One of those was the main light for entrance into the room.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
hotel is out dated but good for the price.
2 night trip Jul 26, 2013
"1 star motel"
TERRIBLE!!! This place was listed as a 2.5 star hotel, similar to Hampton Inn and Fairfield Inn, and should be listed with 1 star. Where do I begin? ... there was nasty dog hair on my bed sheets, some gross blood spot (or other bodily fluid) also on the sheets, some dark liquid stain all over the bathroom walls, crumbling floors in the bathroom, vent caked in dust, uncomfortable beds.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2013
Mary G
"Nice night time staff, daytime not as a friendly."
Room was clean, vent system in bathrooms had dust.
Other trip Aug 1, 2013
"Good service but ok room"
People at the desk were amazing. But our rooms tub didn't work and niether did the phone. The bed was comphy though.
1 night business trip Jul 23, 2013
Kaitlyn
We stayed at this hotel because it was reasonably priced. In the future I will pay more to stay in better conditions
Other trip Jul 24, 2013
"Will never stay here again"
horrible, terrible, breakfast was a joke, we had to ask for more towels daily, swimming pool area was far from clean.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
"decent hotel for one night stay"
It was as expected. The room is clean but the hall ways not so much.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2013
"Comfortable and convenient"
Although the hotel could use some updating (the curtains were a little ripped, carpet older ...), it was clean and comfortable. We had a good night's sleep, and the AC, shower and jacuzzi worked well. The pool was also pretty clean and refreshing. The hotel was close to I-80, and there were services and restaurants nearby. Good value.
1 night trip Jul 14, 2013
CF
"Fine for a place just to sleep"
You get what you pay for and since we just wanted to stop on the turnpike for a place to sleep before continuing our road trip, this was fine. The hotel is tired, but the staff was friendly and breakfast is included.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013
5Kubs
"jucazzi was huge!"
Hoped to stay in Port Clinton or Sandusky however no rooms available. My husband located this hotel and room minutes by phone through hotels.com. Just a short distance from Sandusky. Mainly we needed a place to sleep after spending the day at East Harbor park / beach and a FUN evening at Mon ami for dinner and dancing. Price was good and served its purpose. Girl at check in was very pleasant ... we arrived very late and they gave us a free upgrade to the deluxe jacuzzi room which was an extremely large room with a balcony over the pool. It will be noisy if you are in that room when indoor pool is open and if lots of kids swimming. Pool closed right after we arrived so this was not an issue. Recommend this hotel for those who are looking for a cheaper rate and dont mind that it won't be the same as a higher rate hotel.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
couple
"Norwalk Stay"
Mattress was terrible. Flat, cave in the middle. Pillows Flat, Went to pool and the water was cloudy and you could see clumps of hair clinging to the filter element. Did not use. The exercise room is a joke
Other trip Jun 25, 2013
Ralph
"Hotel for Ohio Scottish Games"
My wife and I stayed just one night, so we could get to the Ohio Scottish Games in Wellington, Ohio, bright and early. an easy 20 minute drive from the hotel south on US250, then on Milan Ave (after 250 veers off to the right) and then SR18 east to Wellington. Hotel was easy to find by following US250 off Ohio Turnpike. beds were immaculate and comfortable.
Other trip Jun 23, 2013
"Will choose different place next time."
This is the 3rd year I have come here taking some students to Cedar Point. It has become worse and worse each year. I will choose a different location next time. Lots of broken tiles in bathroom, broken parts on toilet, major blemishes on bathtub, and that's only in the small bathroom. Pool and hot tub are dirty. Hot tub didn't work correctly. As I was checking in, the front desk attendant swore multiple times as she messed up (multiple times) when checking me in. Whole experience left a bad taste in my mouth.
Other trip Jun 20, 2013
"nice room to attend anime convention"
room was big, and nice enough. No bad issues. Check in went fine. breakfast was nice- some hot food, some cold, even doughnuts or fruit. hot tub was very nice. staff was nice also. They provided anything we asked for...like extra coffee. Loved the 24 hour coffee, tea, hot chocolate. Cleaning staff listened to our wishes. the only thing that would of made it perfect, was a microwave in our room. Had to use the lobby microwave and it was a small wattage microwave.
4 night family trip Jun 6, 2013
Patty
"Needs work"
Overall it was not that bad for me. The TV had issues as it had the Input Menu constantly popping up and the channel jumping off. That sucked. The clerk help fix it once but that only lasted about two hours. The timer on the hot tub didn't work right. When you look around at the landscaping and other things you can see it is being let go and on the down side.
1 night trip Jun 12, 2013
"nice stay for the price"
The hotel is far from cedar Point, but clean rooms and lobby. Breakfast was plentiful, nice variety and staff was friendly and helpful. Pool area was nice, but noticed edges had mold.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2013
family of 4
"Close to attractions, clean, nice"
Great breakfast- Biscuits and gravy YUMM! Staff was very friendly and room was clean. We had a Jacuzzi tub in our room- very nice after a full day at Cedar point.
3 night trip Jun 4, 2013
"Nice when quiet"
The All American Inn is our go-to whenever we're planning on being in Norwalk. The staff is friendly and attentive. Their breakfast is usually pretty good; donuts, cereal, bagels, toast, some fruit, juice and coffee, as well as biscuits and gravy. The location is just within Norwalk, close to Milan, about 35 minutes from Sandusky/Cedar Point, I believe. I don't have many complaints, but it seems the summer brings out the lesser qualities. The All American Inn is rather old it seems and the walls are incredibly thin. I could hear what the people in the next room were ordering. Now this usually isn't a problem, since it tends to be fairly empty but when it's busy it really isn't the most pleasant experience. Aside from that, they could probably use some softer sheets and towels.
2 night trip May 25, 2013
The mattress in my room should have been replaced a couple of years ago. It actually sagged toward the middle and was not at all firm. My room did not get cleaned after my first night's stay.
2 night trip May 11, 2013
AP
"Good Choice for Families on a Budget"
The hotel was a good choice for us as the room rate was more competitive than that of those closer to Cedar Point and the drive of 20 minutes was not overburdensome. We were able to check in without any incident and the kids could swim right away.
Other trip May 15, 2013
"Great for the $$$$$"
Stayed here before cedar point. Got a king with hot tube. Room was a lot better than expected. Very cheap cost and clean. Front desk was friendly. I'd stay again!
Other trip May 13, 2013
All American inn
"a wonderful getaway"
it was a nice stay in a comfortable room and quiet. i would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Apr 20, 2013
"this is no hilton"
The desk clerk, while polite, didn't seem too concerned that the internet was down, and expected me to just accept it because it was "storming" out. Dirty footprints in the hallway carpet were there when I arrived in the early eve. They were still there the next morning, with no chambermaid in sight. Room had a layer of dust all around the edges, as no nozzle tool had been used to vacuum for a long time. Mini fridge/microwave had crumbs & dirt around the refrig seal, Microwave plastic turntable support had one wheel coated with dirty brown stuff. A paper plate that had fallen behind the fridge was still there from a previous occupant. The air/heat unit had crumbs & other dust & dirt in the vent area. The bathroom fan duct was full of cobwebs & dust/dirt. Internet was still unavailable the next morning. I cancelled my second night.
2 night trip Apr 10, 2013
Rita
"Nothing to write home about"
You get what you pay for. Had a place to sleep in relative cleanliness. Breakfast was a farce - no coffee, no sweet rolls no juices. If you like bagels, toast or boiled eggs, it was OK.
2 night trip Mar 15, 2013