All hotels in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here3850 S Prospect Avenue, Oklahoma City, OK, 73129, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.8
    2.9
    2.5
    2.9
":("
Bathroom totally not acceptable.
2 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
"Choose this hotel for the price."
If it were not for the Kitchenet I would have rated this hotel a 2 or less. Dark and dingy. The hotel does not feel fresh.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
we travel a lot
"Nice location"
It was in a good location. Room and hotel was clean. only downside was stayed in a non smoking room and bathroom had strong cigarette smell.
1 night trip Jul 23, 2014
"Studio 6 Rating OKC"
Overall value was very good, friendly staff, clean, large rooms
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"Best For The Price in OKC"
Surprisingly clean room with small but full sized refrigerator. The mattress was obviously older and not the most comfortable, with a kind of sharp spot near the edge. My partner and I still slept well in the quiet room.
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
Captain R
"Good Location"
Outside of hotel needs repairs but inside the room was clean and much better looking. The hotel has a good location, on the highway, close to almost everything in town.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
"looks recently remodeled, very quiet room."
basic accommodations, very nice having fridge and microwave, stovetop also.
Other trip May 6, 2014
"Quiet, comfy"
It wasn't close enough to downtown since i took the train, but that read my fault. For the price it couldn't be beat. I actually stayed an extra night because it was that affordable. I would recommend it to anyone driving to Oklahoma.
Other trip May 5, 2014
Kristina
"It was just ok, a place to sleep!"
When I booked the hotel, it said I booked a smoking room. There was no smoking room, there was no ice buckets for the rooms or glasses to drink from. And, our toilet didn't want to flush! When we checked out, the staff didn't even ask us about our stay! Would not go back.
Other trip May 1, 2014
sandy
"Could be better"
The staff were friendly. We were disspapointed in the cleanliness of the room especially they bathroom. I felt like having a bath but there was someone elses hair still at the bottom of the tub. Something splashed up on the walls arounfd the toliet.. There was even hair in the corner of the wash basin area. Even though the room was a non smoking room it smelt of smoke.
Other trip May 1, 2014
Sue
"Smelly, very beat up, poorly maintained!"
Entire hotel is very poorly maintained and all furnishings are very beat up. Room has a stale beer/stale cigarette smell, beer caps under the bed, toilet did not work properly. Corridors had the dirtiest rugs I have ever seen in a hotel. Back of hotel attracts seedy characters from neighborhood who hang out on the tops of their cars. To top it all off the room had a fly in it.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Convenient location, nice price"
Lobby was very nice, employees were very friendly, check-in was efficient. But cleanliness in the room was lacking. Bathtub needed scrubbing, and there was a hairclip on the floor, indicating it probably had not been vacuumed. I know for the price, it's not going to have perfect paint jobs and perfect repairs (I believe there was silver tape patching the ice machine), but cleanliness is important.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Bathroom needs to be improved"
Not so good towels. No hot water. Didnt like the shampoo.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
Chandramouli
"Good location, terrible everything else"
Didn't get what I had booked. Hotel staff didn't care. Rooms just felt dirty.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"Horrible"
Will never ever want to stay at that hotel again. If you enjoy holes in the roof and 1970's box tv's and carpets then it's the place for you. It even had old wood doors. I actually felt robbed.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
Tony
"Good deal for money"
Staff very nice, helpful. Kitchenette good but lacking dishes and flatware for two people. Pillows hard. Bed okay. Old facility that was once nice. Clean and adequate for my one night stay but far from plush. Would stay again for the price!
Other trip Mar 1, 2014
2 senior citize
"rude"
The staff at this hotel were incredibly ride to me when I reported that all three items and amenities that were promised on the site were not in the room. I was forced to book another Room somewhere else. I'd stay in the cold before I'd stay here again.
1 night business trip Dec 14, 2013
Joe LeDoux
"Wish actual pictures of hotel were posted on site."
Old, leaking drains, wet hallway carpet. Old, not very clean. Will never stay here again.
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
mommy of two
"Hotel OK, neighborhood questionable"
We stayed here based on the previous reviews. As stated, the hostess was very nice and a pleasure to meet. The hotel was dated and somewhat rundown. The area was not so good. We did find food an exit away. Being out after dark would not be desirable in our view. We parked right near the front entry. We didn't have any issues while there.
Other trip Nov 2, 2013
Ken
"Horrible"
Horrible management, I requested a late check out and 30 min after the check out time the front desk clerk walked into my room and asked when I was going to check out then continued to do so 3 times, even after I paid extra to check out after four. No courtesy at all. No accommodations, worst hotel I have ever stayed at.
2 night business trip Oct 25, 2013
Texas Tech
The room was well below what you would expect from a hotel. The wash rags were very stained and dirty looking, there was NO toilet paper in the bathroom, dried food on the utensils and pot and pan that were supplied with the kitchenette. We were afraid to actually crawl into the beds when we got back from the concert we went to so ended up sleeping on top of the blankets. Would NOT recommend this hotel to anyone.
1 night trip with friends Oct 23, 2013
Tami and Michelle
"The hotel was nice for a Motel 6."
Had a kitchenette and Jacuzzi tub which were nice features. Next to I-35 so travel was easy.
Other trip Sep 25, 2013
"Terrible hotel."
Rooms were terrible. There was a used bar of soap in tub and an open soda can in room when we arrived. There was a few strands of hair on sheets in both beds~uggh! Halls were HOT & smelled. Room did not smell bad but it did not smell clean either. Hotel was old which would not have bothered me if it would have been clean ~ I would NEVER stay here again. We actually left 1 night early ~ had already paid for 2 nights but absolutely could not stay 1 more night. I will never stay in a Studio 6 again. I only reserved this because it was supposed to be close to Chesapeake. Next time I will pay attention to other reviews. Not safe either ~ we saw a man pounding on three different windows on 3 different rooms; thankfully we were on 2nd floor. We actually did not see any other guests during our stay ~ there were other vehicles there though.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
Sandy
"Good area close to downtown Oklahoma City"
The room wasn't unbearable but it wasn't supreme either. It had somewhat of the not so clean feeling but it sufficed for one evening.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
redhead
"A tired facility with a marginal clientele."
This was rated as one of the best deals in Oklahoma City. If that is the case, this city has very little to offer. Lousy location, tired hotel, and sketchy clientele. I would skip it.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
"Didn't even stay"
I checked in only to check out after acquiring another room at a different hotel. The halls had mold growing in white patches, the smell was terrible and my room was not cleaned by the staff. Three different times I saw someone peeing or going through the dumpster and there was a car full of men/boys just hanging out and watching things. I didn't feel safe. Luckily Expedia got me a refund.
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
"a long term stay for drifters and bikers and dirty"
I booked this for my parents to stay at on their drive down to see me. they said there were bikers and drifters hanging out in the parking lot when they pulled up. the kid at the desk was disinterested. they advertised this as a "kitchenette". I thought great....they'd have stuff to make dinner. nope. you have to bring everything with you....pots, pans, silver, plates, even TP (there was one roll). they said the carpet was filthy. there were 5 broken refrigerators in the pool area just hanging out. my niece was promptly kicked out of the pool at 8 pm....really....8 PM? I guess the only redeeming quality was it was easy to find off of 35. no breakfast, continental or otherwise. they said the morning clerk (I guess she was the manager) was very nice and addressed their concerns though. anyway, this place would not be recommended for a family or other casual lodger on vacation.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
"Showers aren't clean"
The rooms are decent sized and the beds are comfy, but the bathroom needed to be cleaned. There was a used bar of soap in the drain of the bathtub, and the overall feel of the room was gross.
1 night business trip Jun 21, 2013
Jeffries
"Decent hotel for the price."
The staff is some of the best I have encountered. The A/C unit was a little noisy and the bathroom sink didn't drain quickly but over all the room was comfortable and nice. They have updated some of the furnishings in the room but the matress, curtain and TV need to be updated. I was shocked to find a 4x3 tube tv still in use but it did get a good reception and they did have free Wifi, Cable, Microwave and a full size fridge. From the room I was in I could not hear the traffic on 1-35.
Other trip May 21, 2013
"Technically Challenged 30 minute check-in"
Okay cleanliness but pretty getto. The check-in was horribly long - 30 minutes - after my 15 hour drive. fax machine didn't work and the attendant had to use MY cellphone to call hotels dot com to confirm the reservation. The first 15 minutes was spend with her doing the same with the person in front of me. EVERYTHING felt so 20 years ago ... in a bad way.
1 night trip Apr 27, 2013
"The Maid"
The hotel was nice, and the room was great. My only negative was that Check out is at noon by 11AM the maid had been to the door 3 times trying to get us to leave. Her final time was at 11:30 while we were getting dressed. She opened the door and anounched herself as house keeping. The chain was on the door so I told her we were getting dressed and preparing to leave she stated that it was almost noon and we needed to hurry up. Then felt it was ok to walk away and leave the door open because the chain was keeping her from opening it fully. This was rude to me because noon means noon and you can't force a guest out by continuing to open there door and announce the time.
1 night trip Apr 13, 2013
KG
I thought the staff was very helpful, the onbly area oif concern is the pool are was not clean, and had a foul odor from multiple refergerators being stored there, but for the price the hotel room itself was comfortable
Family trip Mar 6, 2013
"Great overnight"
Quiet, convenient, comfortable, priced right, helpful staff, no problems. Did not miss no breakfast served as likely reflected in the rate anyway! Kitchen facilities in the room was a better option for us as we were able to quickly prepare what we wanted. Would definitely stay again.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2013
Road Trip Junkie
friendly and courteous staff and close to the hospital
3 night business trip Dec 11, 2012
"It should have been better"
Uncomfortable mattress and pillows need to be upgraded. Moldy shower curtain that was exchanged for another that was clean but not in good shape. Kitchen provided with dishes for a couple people with two double beds in use. Two towels and two small towels with two double beds not enough towels provided when 4 people occupy the room. Requested 4 more towels (3 women = 6 towels) provided 2 cuz housekeeping didn't have enough clean at that time (7pm on check in)
2 night trip Nov 27, 2012
my name is art
"Not a bad place for a pit stop"
The room was clean, but the lobby, hallway, and room were stifling hot. It took half the night to cool down the room to comfortable. Plus, the bed was very stiff.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2012
"No air no fridge !"
Booked this stay here because it stated full fridge and freezer and we needed to buy sum bulk food stuffs to take back to our home in the country our air conditioning didn't work all night the first night and neither did the fridge they did let us move to another room but it was an inconvenience and it was also not very clean and they cable channels were not good
2 night business trip Aug 17, 2012
I would never recommend anyone to stay at this hotel not even if they are trying to save a few dollars. it would of been so much more worth a few extra bucks to get the respect a customer should.. I felt so uncomfortable i left a day early. After the woman that checked me in came to the room saying i wasn't the one who rented the room to began with..? And by the way why did i not get my 4 points after getting a room that i couldn't even shower in because of the tub flooding the bottom floor?
4 night trip Aug 28, 2012
megan
"studio 6"
The room looked old but it was comfortable and there was a full size refrigerator.
2 night business trip Aug 21, 2012
Great stay!
1 night trip Aug 1, 2012
We reserved no smoking room--room smelled like smoke the entie time we were there. Neither of us smoke. . Found several cigarete butts in the bottom of a coffee cup. .We normally tip our maids. There was no tip left here
3 night trip Jun 19, 2012
"stay away from this noisy place!!"
very noisy!!! I can hear child running across the hallway even in 2am! WTF? Don't stay here if you want to have a sweet dream and good rest.
1 night business trip Jun 1, 2012
Tony
"never stay here again !!!"
I never
1 night family trip May 26, 2012
"Needs updates"
The hotel was nice enough......it was clean, the whirlpool tub was an added bonus. Staff was very friendly. But the pool was broken and the ice maker were broken. I'd stay again, if they fixed things!
1 night trip May 4, 2012
Robin
"Good basic hotel"
The hotel is reasonable and quite clean. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Apr 28, 2012

"pratique avec le coin cuisine"
bien mais loin du centre ville et un peu bruyant à cause de l'autoroute à proximité
1 night trip Jun 16, 2013
vfmiss
FR
"Nur als Durchreisehotel zu empfehlen"
Das Personal war leider nicht sehr nett bzw gesprächig und im ganzen Haus hat es nach essen gerochen was leider auch in das Zimmer zog. Selbst am morgen war der Essensgeruch nur bedingt erträglich. Möbel und Vorhänge waren schon ziemlich abgenutzt hatten eigendlich auch Super 8 gebucht wurden dann zum studio 6 umgeleitet.
1 night trip May 17, 2013