All hotels in Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
8101 West Higgins Road, Chicago, IL, 60631, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Layover night."
I stayed in this hotel because I missed my flight connection. It was comfortable and close to the airport. The shuttle to the airport was great. The price very reasonable as opposed to the Hotel at the airport.
Response by SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare by Marriott
Thank you for your feedback. Please visit us on your next trip to Chicago.
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
Great stay! Room was nice and clean. HD tv. Good fitness center. Love the outback restaurant. Only bad thing was the lobby was really cold. But would highly recommend.
Response by SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare by Marriott
Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you to Chicago on your next visit.
1 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
"old but clean"
Room was old but clean, rest of hotel seemed more modern. Nice breakfast, friendly helpful staff.
Response by SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare by Marriott
Thank you for your feedback. Please visit us on your next trip to Chicago.
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Lawrence
"Meh option in Oriole Park/Norwood Park/Park Ridge"
We stayed for two nights in early January. We stayed here because we used to live in the neighborhood and were visiting friends and family in the area. PROS: The staff was friendly and nice. The pool is small, but at least they have one. Parking is free. Breakfast is free (although it's nothing to write home about). CONS: The rooms look they were cosmetically updated, but aren't very comfortable - the beds are clearly old and left us very sore, and our room overlooked the expressway. The windows are NOT soundproofed (or at least not very well), so there was a lot of highway and L noise throughout the day and night - the fact that it kept me awake is significant, since I used to live in the neighborhood and am used to the airplane and highway noise. Also, there is no jacuzzi in the pool area, which would have been nice with such bad mattresses.
Response by SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare by Marriott
Thank you for your feedback. We have shared your comments regarding the comfort of the guestrooms. We will consider your feedback for our property improvement plan. Thank you.
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Megan
"Clean, comfortable with a view?"
Our room was nice, but it had an odd design. There was a window behind the headboard that faced the vending machines. Drapes could be closed behind the bed. It was fine, but funny and made for a good story.
1 night romance trip Jan 6, 2015
"excellent place to stay"
staff was very friendly es[ecially Magda at the front desk.everything was beautiful comfortable and clean
Response by SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare by Marriott
Dear Deborah, Thank you for sharing your experience at the SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare through the Guest Satisfaction Survey. As a valued customer, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations. Your feedback is integral to our ability to continue to improve our service. Thank you again for your time and come visit us again soon! Carla Manjarrez Front Desk Supervisor
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
Deborah
"Very nice"
Had a girls night here,It was a fun and relaxing stay. Kevin at the front desk was a very nice guy. Will definatly stay there again.
Response by SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare by Marriott
Dear Melanie, Thank you for sharing your experience at the SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare through the Guest Satisfaction Survey. With a mission to provide superior customer service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations. As a Marriott Rewards Platinum member, your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service. Thank you for staying at the SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare. We hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Chicago! Carla Manjarrez
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Melanie
"Nice hotel close to interstate and airport"
Good experience nice hotel breakfast was packed hard to fund a seat though
Response by SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare by Marriott
Thank you for your positive comments. We have added additional seating in the meeting space next to the lobby. Please enjoy our breakfast during your next visit. We appreciate your business and look forward to having you return. Thank you.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
chad
"An Experience away from the comfort of our home"
Our family members expressed satisfaction with the whole experience: the room was clean and refreshing, the service was more than acceptable, and we left the hotel to come back again and we plan to discuss the experience with friends and families.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Seyed R
Good location easy to get to. Front desk did not point out parking options. Parking limited, but I guess somewhere they have a garage?
Response by SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare by Marriott
Thank you for taking the time to share with us your feedback. I'm sorry that parking was not better pointed out for you. I hope next time your in Chicago we remain your hotel of choice. Thank you, Susan Selim Assistant General Manager
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Enjoyable stay"
Our room was clean and comfortable. The hotel had a nice restaurant adjacent to it, which was nice so we didn't have to go out of the building for dinner. The complimentary breakfast was wonderful. the food was good and there was a great variety. The only thing missing from this hotel is a hot tub or Jacuzzi.
Response by SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare by Marriott
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I'm happy to see you enjoyed all our great amenities we have to offer. Hope to see you soon, Susan Selim Assistant General Manager
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
Great price, very comfortable. Near de CTA station. The hotel provide us the shuttle service to the airport and to the CTA station to go to Downtown, with no charge. The rooms were clean, the staff very polite and complete breakfast...
Response by SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare by Marriott
Thank you for sharing your feedback! I'mhappy to see you enjoyed our free hotel shuttle & hope we see you again next time you visit Chicago. Thank you, Susan Selim Assistant General Manager
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Ama
It was great I didn't know what to expect I knew I did not want to stay in downtown Chicago because I didn't want to pay high prices for hotel and parking but I also didn't know if I wanted to commute back-and-forth from the airport I got a room that was beyond my standards that included a sitting area and a mini fridge and sink I also received a full breakfast with turkey sausage which is important because we don't eat pork.everyone was friendly and courteous
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
Landra
We needed to travel to the city, the north suburbs and the west suburbs so this hotel was centrally located and convenient. Our daughter loved the pool. Indoor parking was a plus but it does seem they are near capacity on their parking.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"super satisfied"
This hotel was excellent in every way..when I arrived I had a huge headache, the manager was kind enough to give me my choice of Tylenol and water on the house..the room was squeaky clean,the bed was super comfie, the pool was clean, water temp excellent, the hallways were clean and the sitting area was clean and comfortable..The breakfast was great it included waffles, turkey sausage, grits, oatmeal, and much more.. The area was also excellent I will recommend this hotel to every1!!!!
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Sedale
"Better than expected"
Somewhat far from downtown, so a car might be required. The facilities are fine, the price is fair (because Chicago is very expensive) and the breakfast is quite good. I went with children and they had a really good time in the pool
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
Migbon
"Nice deal"
Very nice and very comfortable!! Enjoyed the free breakfast!!
Julia
Staff is friendly and helpful, but the facility is an older one and getting a bit long in the tooth. It's in need of a makeover.
"Business trip"
It was a last min. trip, so the rates were too high for downtown. It was very close to the blue line and blue line beat the very heavy traffic so that worked out fine. The staff at the hotel was what made it very good to stay here. Can't say the price was good, too high for this location.
4 night business trip Nov 2, 2014
Yutong
"Great Hotel! I'll be back!"
Our stay was delightful! Thank you, in particular, to the shuttle drivers. They were all very accommodating! Also, the continental breakfast was impressive.
2 night business trip Oct 28, 2014
Asst
"Very good hotel"
For the price it was excellent . Transportation from the airport to the hotel was awesome! I would stay again
2 night business trip Oct 18, 2014
"Best hotel"
Room size was decent. Very clean.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
L.C.
"Very nice hotel close to O'Hare"
I stayed for only one night in order to attend a workshop the following day. Hotel staff was very accommodating, friendly and helpful. Breakfast buffet was EXCELLENT with a great variety of hot/cold food offered. Lunch served during the conference was provided by the hotel and was much better than the conference fare I'm used to !
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
Bruce
"Family Wedding trip"
Overall a good experience, good location close to the airport and highway, staff was courteous. However, the rooms furniture and bathrooms can use upgrading.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Rafi
"Incorrect information given."
Hotel is close to blue line. We were told a shuttle ran on the 15 & 45 however that rarely happened leaving us often late and waiting.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Hot breakfast, close to L"
The hotel is at convenient location, walking distance to L station on blue line. The room was clean and comfortable. They serve hot breakfast.
3 night romance trip Oct 9, 2014
Attila
"Great airport hotel."
Sink in bathroom would be better. Front desk staff helpful but did not know about neighborhood that well. There should be maps available about the neighborhood-town. Shuttle drivers very helpful and knew about transportation, directions, Chicago.Hotel very generous with free breakfast, parking, shuttle service, Wi-Fi, gym.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
joseph
"Great Value for your $$"
If staying near OHare this is by far the best value!
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
Business
Everything was great, and they serve really good breakfast!
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
"Our stay at the SpringHill Suites"
The pillows were amazing. The beds were very comfortable and the front desk lady was very nice. It was easy to get to.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Terry
"Great hotel, excellent service"
Although hotel is not near any amenities it was a great place. All the staff was very helpful and friendly. Hotel well maintained and clean. Good breakfast buffet with a large selection daily. Very quiet inside even though it was close to airport along very busy interstate. I would highly recommend!
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Patti
"everything is excellent except"
in bath tub water is not drained off so quickly .After wiping also water is still in bath tub ,except that everything is cool . Same breakfast every day ,if you stay 3 days you will feel bore about breakfast :)
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
"Labor Day Get Away"
The hotel was clean staff was pleasant they could wear a smile a bit more often. Parking I give it a 2 out of 6 it's first come first serve I could not find parking around 11pm one night the staff didn't seem to care when I informed them there way NO parking and some cars were doubled parked. Two other guest came in stated the same ........ NO Parking we were told to find parking in the street I inform the desk clerk NO WAY I'm disabled we are guess! I give him my car keys he informed there is no valet parking I proceeded to tell then move all of your vans parked in front here and let guess park!! Manager came out, made the staff move four van to allow the guest to park.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Will be back"
Will be back
3 night business trip Sep 2, 2014
Wes
"Great hotel, rude front desk staff"
We just recently stayed at this hotel for over a week. The hotel was great, shuttle drivers were as nice as can be, good amenities, rest of the staff were nice, but the front desk staff were incredibly rude!! If we would ask for something, they acted like it inconvenienced them, and would sigh! We needed change for the laundry machines, and all they had was $2.00 in quarters and acted as if it was the end of the world we needed all their quarters. Good hotel, but front desk staff needs serious evaluating! Would not stay here again.
7 night trip Aug 27, 2014
Amber
Very nice hotel...wish the fitness room was nicer--maybe with TVS attached to the treadmills, etc as there is one tv on the wall and I had to watch some dumb show, but that's minor...otherwise I like the hotel..I avoid the free breakfast--it's ridiculously crowded..
Response by SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare by Marriott
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Our team is always here to help and thoroughly love doing it. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely important. Our breakfast is the best thing to experience and I apologize if it was crowded but we cannot wait to see you again and serve those amazing breakfast. We hope on your next visit to Chicago you will choose our property again and we promise you an exceptional service with a room of your choice, full hot breakfast.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
louise
"Nice hotel, good value!"
Friendly and helpful staff. Room was nice and seemed clean, other than several carpet and upholstery stains. Close to train and airport --- shuttle service to both of these was great and very convenient. Not close to downtown --- cabs were very expensive. But, overall nice place to stay --- would stay here again!
Response by SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare by Marriott
Thank you for taking the time to rate us. Your feedback and rating is very important. I wont deny about the fares of the cab and the distance time that could take in heavy Chicago traffic time. However, it is also true that staying in this area will save a lot of money, parking issues and high rates. Hopefully we will have the opportunity to serve you again in the future and earn a 5 star rating from you, as we truly do strive for a perfect stay with all of our guests. Enjoy the summer!
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
"Affordable, flexible, and comfortable"
Our rooms were clean and the staff were nice and professional. We had an emergency right after we checked in and the staff were able to accommodate with our stay. Definately booking them for our next stay in Chicago.
Response by SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare by Marriott
Thank you for taking the time to provide us and our Expedia guests with such a pleasant review of our property. We strive to produce an absolute best level of service. It is very rewarding to hear about a job well done. We can't wait to see you again in the near future!
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Sandy
"much nicer than we expected!"
the location was very good for us, Pizza place, very good breakfast place, steak place, drug store all close by!
Response by SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare by Marriott
Thank you for your review about our hotel. We are happy that we were able to accommodate all your needs. The proximity to city, airport, malls and attractions is one of our biggest assets. At SpringHill Suites Chicago / O’Hare, we always do our best to make our guest happy. Our team is always here to help and thoroughly enjoy doing it. I am glad that you were able to enjoy the price, place, product and pizza (all 4 P's). We look forward to yet another opportunity to have you as our guest in the future and we promise you will have the same legendary experience.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
JD
"Great Hotel for a Chicago Getaway"
This hotel was great for access to Ohare, the "L" and Rosemont! They had a complimentary shuttle to the L station...30 minutes, and we were in the heart of the city! So convenient! We also spent time in Rosemont for an event-great that hotel was so convenient to this area. Breakfast was included, had hot choices and more than adequate selections. Our room was spotless, extremely quiet and very comfortable. The staff could not have been more helpful! Overall, a great value!
Response by SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare by Marriott
We are delighted to know that you had a great experience with us and would like to thank you for taking the time to write review of our hotel. We always strive to produce an absolute best level of service. We hope on your next visit to Chicago you will choose our property again and we promise you the same exceptional service.
2 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Kathie
"perfect to stay in airport and visit city"
this hotel is located just 500 meters from Cumberland metro station , the 2nd after o´hare airport. you can move easy to chicago and return easy. very clean and good shuttle bus service
Response by SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare by Marriott
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. We are delighted that your stay with us was enjoyable and you were able to enjoy our complimentary shuttle services. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. We hope to serve you again in the near future.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
Zoli@n
"good location and price"
very goods train stn very close
Response by SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare by Marriott
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely important. We hope on your next visit to Chicago you will choose our property again and we promise you an exceptional service with a room of your choice, full hot breakfast.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
khalid
"Great Place! Ive stayed 9 Times in 7 Months!"
Fantastic customer service. I am a frequent Visitor of this area. my wife & child Live near this hotel. In door parking & breakfest included. If you book with the hotel directly i reccommend the Corner suite! Its amazing! Great stay. I am booking again for 9/6/14.
Response by SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare by Marriott
Thank you for taking the time to provide us and our Expedia guests with such a pleasant review of our property. We strive to produce an absolute best level of service. It is very rewarding to hear about a job well done. We can't wait to see you again and we promise you an exceptional service with a room of your choice, full hot breakfast.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"Affordable hotel in Chicago"
This was a very nice hotel with clean rooms and very friendly staff. The room was spacious and appreciated the refrigerator and microwave in the room. It was nice to have the Outback Restaurant attached to the hotel. We spent the day moving our daughter to Chicago. We were exhausted so it was nice to go to the hotel, shower and head down to the restaurant for a relaxing dinner.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Great stay! Lines were long checking in though but over all great experience.
Response by SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare by Marriott
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Our team is always here to help and thoroughly love doing it. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely important. We hope on your next visit to Chicago you will choose our property again and we promise you an exceptional service with a room of your choice, full hot breakfast and a express check in process.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Excellent!
"Cosy and Comfortable stay near Chicago"
Provided Microwave and Refrigerator was very helpful for my Kid.
Response by SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare by Marriott
We are delighted to know that you had a great experience with us and would like to thank you for taking the time to write review of our hotel. We hope on your next visit to Chicago you will choose our property again and we promise you the same exceptional service.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
"Stayed for a night"
The concierge was literally the most thoughtful and kind concierge I have ever met--the epitome of hospitality. Facilities were clean and comfortable.
Response by SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare by Marriott
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience with us! We are happy that we were able to accommodate all your needs and you were able to enjoy. We take pride in ensuring guest satisfaction. Although you rated us with 4stars, we cannot wait to have you back and get the all 5 stars. We hope on your next visit to Chicago you will choose our property again and we promise you the same exceptional service, amazing hot breakfast and a legendary experience
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
Cal
The hotel was very clean and comfortable and I appreciated the Outback Restaurant on site. It was very close to the train and the shuttles were readily available. Shuttle drivers quite pleasant. I would appreciate more brochure type materials and maps of activities near the hotel, particularly the Rosemont area, shopping and eating areas, parks. I would like a detailed up-close drawn map, perhaps placemat sized? We took the train into Chicago but I would have explored more of the area around the hotel if information was available so that I might have planned what to do with a 3-4 hour block of time, using the shuttles. I would return to the hotel on another visit.
Response by SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare by Marriott
Thank you for your review about our hotel. We are happy that we were able to accommodate all your needs. We're happy everything worked out great for you during your experience with us. Please come back and visit us anytime, we promise you will have the same fabulous experience. Also let us know if you have any other questions or requests in the future.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"close to o'Hare and cumberland station"
We had a nice time in this hotel. Being close to the airport, kids enjoyed the planes flying by and the trains passing by. Nice view from the room (we were in the 8th floor). Nice breakfast and close to a big departmental store. Close to Cumberland train station in case you don't want to drive (hotel provides shuttle service around 2 miles radius that includes the train station).
Response by SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare by Marriott
Thank you for taking a time to write a review about our hotel and let the guest know about the service we provide. Our proximity to airport, downtown and other major location is one of our biggest assets. However, we also strive to produce an absolute best level of service. We take great pride in ensuring our guest’s satisfaction and would love to have you, your friends, and your family as a guest in future.
3 night family trip Jul 1, 2014
Andy
"Visiting our son in Chicago"
Our room was very nice - spacious, clean quiet, and everything appeared to be in good working order. Free underground parking was a plus, except the entry card reader was a little balky, finally working each time after a couple of attempts. Free breakfast was good, much better than most. We would definitely stay there again. We didn't use the pool, the chlorine levels smelled pretty high.
Response by SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare by Marriott
Thank you for your honest feedback. We are delighted to see that we were able to accommodate all your needs with our spacious rooms and the free parking. We're happy everything worked out great for you during your experience with us. Please come back and visit us anytime, we promise you will have a fabulous experience.
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2014