All hotels in Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
8101 West Higgins Road, Chicago, IL, 60631, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

• Value
    Great pool
  • Wellness
    Sufficient wellness & sports facilities
"Awesome"
Great to stay and easy to access train station.
10 night business trip Sep 4, 2015
yongsoon
We were able to drive into Chicago easily each day of out trip to explore a museum and attend a cubs game. The room we had slept 6 for a very reasonable price. It was a little smaller than expected, but still slept 3 adults and 3 kids comfortably. We also enjoyed the free breakfast each morning and pool each evening. the free parking is great, so we could pay to park at the museums and not feel like we were spending all of our money on parking. There are also several great places to eat for dinner within walking distance from the hotel.
Response by SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare by Marriott
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. I'm delighted to hear you enjoyed your experience with us. We hope you can continue to stay with us in the future.
Other trip Sep 15, 2015
amanda
The hotel staff were all wonderful from the shuttle drivers to the desk staff. The breakfast was outstanding! It is also very close to the Cumberland stop on the Blue line so very convenient!
Response by SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare by Marriott
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We appreciate your feedback. We hope you can continue to stay with us.
2 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
"Safe, Clean, and Quiet"
Just what I was looking for. I was there on a business trip and was looking for a safe, clean, and quiet hotel stay. That is exactly what I found... Great value for the price and a pleasant experience.
Response by SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare by Marriott
Thank you for taking the time to answer our survey. I'm delighted to hear you enjoyed your experience with us. Safe Travels!
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2015
"Very nice and quiet hotel."
Would definitely stay there again next time!! Very clean. The staff was very helpful in explaining how to get where I needed to go. It was almost as if I had already known then for a while even though I was only there 2 days. I now consider them my friends. Would recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip Sep 13, 2015
"nice little getaway"
It was a last minute getaway for my girlfriend and I. We had a great stay with your hotel and with your city. We will be back again.
Response by SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare by Marriott
I'm delighted to hear you enjoyed your experience with us. Thank you for your feedback. See you soon Mel!
3 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
Mel
"Hotel staff"
Your staff is a little impersonal. However they do take care of your needs when asked.
Response by SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare by Marriott
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. I will pass your comments along to the staff making sure we continue to deliver exceptional service. Thank for your feedback! Safe travels!
Other trip Sep 9, 2015
"Close and convenient to the airport"
Enjoyed my stay at this hotel. Everyone was friendly and it was convenient and close to the airport. Breakfast was available and hot and enjoyable!! Would stay here again. You made my visit to Chicago enjoyable
Response by SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare by Marriott
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. I'm delighted you enjoyed your experience with us. We hope you can continue to stay with us.
Other trip Sep 9, 2015
"Family Trip"
Parking lot is awful. Way too small and overcrowded.
Response by SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare by Marriott
Thank you for your feedback. We will continue to improve so we can deliver exceptional service. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.
4 night family trip Sep 2, 2015
Arthur
"Great staff!"
The staff is very friendly, and courteous to their guests. The grounds and property are very clean and up to date. Nothing bad to say about this hotel.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
"Fantastic stay!!"
Had a great stay. We were in Chicago for the weekend to go to Wrigley Field to watch the Cubs win!! The hotel staff was great, room was clean, breakfast was so good. The complimentary shuttle was very handy to use to get us to the subway so we could get around the city.
Response by SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare by Marriott
I'm delighted to hear you enjoyed your experience with us. Thank you for choosing to stay with us. Safe Travels!
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
"Would stay"
This is a nice hotel. The weekend morning Buffet is great. Very Clean. The layout of the room needs looking at. The sink for bathroom was outside next to the bathroom and with it right there it didn't much room to get into the closet. This was the only thing wrong for me. I would recommend it and stay there again.
Response by SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare by Marriott
Thank you for your feedback! I have passed your comments along to the correct department. We do have a renovation coming in the future, we will announce when that will happen. We hope to see you soon. Safe Travels!
2 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
Tanya
"Great place to rest your head near O'heare!"
Beautiful facility kinda weird TV placement in the room lol
Response by SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare by Marriott
Christopher, thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We appreciate all your feedback. We hope you can continue to stay with us in the future.
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
Christopher
"Fine"
Nothing exceptional bed not very comfortable, air conditioner was on full blast and hard to regulate.
Response by SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare by Marriott
Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear you weren't able to enjoy your experience with us. Please rest assured that I have passed your comments to the correct department.
Other trip Sep 2, 2015
"august"
It was close to where I was going and very nice place to stay
Response by SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare by Marriott
Kevin, thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We appreciate your business. We hope you can continue to stay with us in the future.
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
"Good place to stay"
Well worth the price of the room. Very clean too
Response by SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare by Marriott
Thank you for your feedback. We hope you can continue to stay with us in the future. Safe Travels!
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
Very pleasant almost completely silent..... I highly recommend it
Response by SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare by Marriott
Dear Orlando, Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business. We hope you can continue to stay with us. Safe Travels!
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
Orlando
"Nice hotel, close to Park'n'Ride"
Nice hotel with shuttle service to the nearby train station, where you can take the Blue Train into downtown Chicago. Good continental breakfast!
Response by SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare by Marriott
I'm delighted to hear you enjoyed your experience with us. Thank you for your feedback. We hope you can continue to stay with us.
2 night trip Aug 28, 2015
Douglas
Very good stay, would be better if offering a couple of bottled water.
Response by SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare by Marriott
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We appreciate your feedback!
Other trip Aug 29, 2015
"Shuttle around"
Friendly & helpful staff. Shuttle to train helped out a lot.
Response by SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare by Marriott
Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your business.
2 night trip Aug 21, 2015
Matthew
"just what I needed"
one night only, had to go through Chicago on our way out of town... they were very nice during check-in, even though it was in the wee hours of the morning... unfortunately, we just missed breakfast by the time we checked out... other than that, it was pleasurable and comfortable.
Response by SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare by Marriott
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. Thank you for your feedback. Safe Travels!
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
Russell
"VERY NICE HOTEL"
WE HAVE STAYED HERE SEVERAL TIMES NOW AND IT'S ALWAYS BEEN A PLEASANT STAY. IT HAS EASY ACCESS FROM THE HIGHWAY AND ELEVATED TRAINS. THE ONLY THING I WOULD SAY IS THAT THE UNDERGROUND PARKING WAS NEVER MENTIONED TO US AND SEVERAL TIMES WE PARKED IN THE LOT EAST OF THE OUTBACK STEAK HOUSE NOT KNOWING THAT THERE WAS UNDERGROUND PARKING. OTHERWISE THE STAFF WAS VERY HELPFUL IN GIVING DIRECTIONS AND WERE ALWAYS FRIENDLY.
Response by SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare by Marriott
I'm delighted to hear you enjoyed your experience with us. Thank you for your feedback, I will make sure that the front desk staff mentions the underground parking, thanks again. Safe travels!
2 night romance trip Aug 20, 2015
Raymond
"Great hotel at a great orice"
The hotel staff was very friendly and assisted us with where to get good Chicago pizza and how to get the "L". They had a shuttle to take us to the public transportation depot and pick us up. The room was spacious and clean and accommodated my family of 5 very well. It was surprisingly quiet being so close to the train tracks and O'Hare airport. The breakfast was very good and plentiful. Ample seating. Overall a great stay. I would recommend this hotel and will most likely stay there again if I am in the area.
Response by SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare by Marriott
Thank you Kristen for your feedback! I'm delighted to hear you enjoyed your experience with us. We look forward to seeing you in the future, safe Travels!
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Kristen
Liked the hotel shuttle to and from the Blue Line train station!
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
"Will stay again!"
Everything about the room was fantastic, one of the best I've experienced in a long time, and I stay at many hotels. The only reason I rated the hotel slightly lower than perfect was because of the breakfast. Chaotic, messy, had to wait a bit for food to be replenished. It was surprising, and a bit challenging to feed myself, my son, and my husband in that environment. Otherwise, it was a great stay!
Response by SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare by Marriott
Thank you for your comments! We appreciate your feedback. Look forward to seeing you on your next stay with us.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
We would stay here again. Great price.
Response by SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare by Marriott
Thank you for your feedback. We hope you can continue staying with us. Safe travels!
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"A great weekend get away"
It was greatttt !!!!!
Response by SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare by Marriott
Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your business.
Jose A
"Great hotel!"
Our stay was fantastic! The staff was very friendly and helpful. The shuttle service is great. They picked us up at the train in the middle of the night. The breakfast buffet was awesome! You can't find a free breakfast buffet very often. Definitely will stay there again on our next trip.
Joshua
Excellent
Response by SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare by Marriott
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.
oscar
"Good family place, great location!"
So close to Cumberland CTA Blue line train, hotel dropped us and picked us up there, so convenient!
Response by SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare by Marriott
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business.
3 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
"NO PARKING"
If you have a shuttle ride from the airport than this hotel may suite your needs. If you are driving DO NOT pick this location. The parking is ridiculous. For such a big hotel there is absolutely NO parking. I wasted an hour trying to get my vehicle parked. Absolutely Ridiculous!!!
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
Accommodating, clean, friendly, and great breakfast
Response by SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare by Marriott
Thank you for your feedback! we hope you can continue to stay with us.
1 night business trip Aug 13, 2015
"One of the best Marriott hotets I stayed in."
Check in was quick and the desk was so nice and helpful. Free 24 hour shuttle service. Checking out was just a fast. I love this hotel.
Response by SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare by Marriott
Thank you for your comments! We hope you can continue to stay with us in the future.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Rojeana
The hotel itself was nice and clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The surrounding area is disappointing.
Response by SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare by Marriott
Thank you for your comments. I'm glad you enjoyed our hotel. I hope you can come back whenever your travels bring you back to Chicago. Safe Travels!
2 night business trip Aug 7, 2015
Tyler
"Good place an in the middle of everything"
Me an my wife really enjoyed our stay. Very clean an nice hotel. The hotel service was very nice. The complementary breakfast was nice to have in the mornings. The hotel is in the middle of everything you would want to do in Chicago or even small stuff in the suburbs.the most we drove was maybe 40mins an that was to sixflags. So definitely I good place to stay in my opinion
Response by SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare by Marriott
I'm delighted to hear you enjoyed your experience with us. Thank you for your feedback! We hope you can come back and visit us in the future whenever your travels bring you back to Chicago.
2 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
Patrick
"Pragmatic and pleasant!"
Nice clean room;free breakfast was not enjoyable or accommodating. Needed mouthwash and went to desk to ask. Offered an opportunity to buy it?! I am a Marriott Rewards card member and was unpleasantly surprised with that choice as the only available option! Front desk staff were gracious and accessible.room was excellent. Michael Sinnott-Sodus Point New York
Response by SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare by Marriott
I want to apologize on behalf of the staff, we didn't mean to offend you in anyway. We are not a full service property and we only offer a few free amenity items. Thank you so much for your feedback. We appreciate all your comments and are useful for us to continue to improve and deliver excellent service.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
"baseball road trip"
very nice hotel near the airport. free shuttle to the blue line was easy and prompt. Staff was very welcoming and helpful
Response by SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare by Marriott
I'm delighted to hear you enjoyed your experience with us. Thank you for your feedback! We hope you can continue to stay with us in the future.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"Couldn't be better."
Great hotel with excellent service. 2 minute free shuttle ride to the blue line train station for easy access in and out of the city.
Response by SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare by Marriott
I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us. Thank you for your feedback!
5 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Patrick
The stay was ok, the room was ok, the breakfast was not good at all. Bagels were hard, eggs were ice cold, the fruit didn't look fresh, the only thing that was decent was the coffee.
Response by SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare by Marriott
Thank you for your feedback. I will be passing your comments along to the correct department to make sure we continue to improve and provide excellent service. Thank you!
1 night trip Aug 3, 2015
"Service could be better"
Staff was not helpful nor friendly.
Response by SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare by Marriott
Thank you for comments. I will be passing it along to the staff to make sure we are delivering excellent service all the time. Safe Travels!
3 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
"Very Comfy overnighter"
A comfortable overnighter
Response by SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare by Marriott
I'm glad you enjoyed your experience with us. Thank you for your feedback!
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
"Great choice around ORD"
Super quite hotel. Breakfast is good. Very close to airport and shuttle bus is a 10-min drive.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
"awesome"
Excellent stay.
Response by SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare by Marriott
Thank you for your feedback! I'm glad you enjoyed your experience with us.
1 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
"parking is an issue"
i stayed one night August 1st.. Easy to get in and out of other than if u have a larger vehicle DO NOT enter the underground parking.. I took my excursion in and cleared easily and coming out scratched it up pretty bad it has roof damage and paint damage also ...Yet to hear from anyone
1 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2015
Blake
"Great hotel; great location."
It was a last minute change for us as our original hotel lost power, but we would definitely stay there if we decided to visit the area again. Was a great location, not far from airport and not far from the city. Can absolutely never go wrong with a Marriot and breakfast was enjoyable as well.
Response by SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare by Marriott
I'm glad you enjoyed your experience with us. Thank you for your feedback!
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
"Helpful and courteous staff"
Family of 6 here. We had a pleasant stay here during our fun shenanigans in Chicago. The staff was helpful with providing extra linens and towels. Kids had a great time in the pool. Price was great, especially compared to downtown. They even let us check out a day early (change in plans) even though we booked through expedia. Some hotels can be sore about that, but not this one. 12 thumbs up!
Response by SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare by Marriott
I'm glad you enjoyed your experience with us. Thank you for your feedback!!
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
Deadpool
"Close to airport"
I was very satisfied with my experience. The breakfast buffet was amazing. The staff at the hotel were friendly and very imformative.
Response by SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare by Marriott
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We appreciate your business. We hope you can continue to stay with us in the future.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
very nice for the money.. boys had a great time swimming.
Response by SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare by Marriott
Thank you for your feedback! I'm glad you enjoyed your experience with us.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
MONIKA
"Great staff but won't stay here again."
Spent one night. Checked in about 6pm. Staff was very welcoming and got us our rooms quickly. They were able to accommodate our request to be on one floor. Very helpful. The room was well appointed with nice amenities. When we first walked in the room was very cold. We tried turning the thermostat down but the temperature did not seem to warm up. Room was cold all night. Temp wasn't too bad for sleeping but the fan for the air was right above me and kept blowing on me all night long. A few hours after being in bed I began to itch all over. Got up to realize I was having an allergic reaction to the bedding. Stripped the bed but ended up sleeping in long pants, long sleeve shirt, and socks just to keep from touching any part of the bed. I've never had an allergic reaction to anything in a hotel before so really not sure what cleaning products they use. Breakfast was fine for everyone in my party except me. I can't eat wheat so the only option for me was eggs and fruit.
Response by SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare by Marriott
Thank you so much your feedback. I will be passing your comments along to the correct department.
1 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2015
"convienient to public transportation, free shuttle"
hotel was clean, friendly staff, prompt service. They advertised 24hr shuttle service but that was not available every day of the week.
Response by SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare by Marriott
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. I'm glad you were able to enjoy your experience with us. We do offer a 24 hr shuttle service to and from the airport. We also offer our shuttle around a 2 mile radius. I don't know if you requested a shuttle and it wasn't available. I do want to go ahead and apologize about that. If for some reason it wasn't available we would let you know. Or if we were busy at the time we can give you an estimated time that it would be offered. Thanks again for your feedback. I'll make sure to pass it along to the correct departments. Safe Travels!
Other trip Jul 20, 2015