All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America

4.8
Location was great Room was Beautiful and comfortable
1 night trip Feb 15, 2015
joe
Great location, valet service a bit disorganized.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Room was spacious and comfortable. Conveniently located for downtown activities.
1 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
"Awesome location and great rooms"
This was our first time in Nashville and we chose the Hilton due to the proximity to the hotel. We were not disappointed. It is within walking distance to everything. We mostly dealt with the valet service people and they were very friendly and prompt when we called for our car. The hotel is very clean and our room was very spacious.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
Ofu
"Great location!"
Great location, very clean, attentive, accomadating and helpful staff. Excellent recommendations from the Conceirge, Joe!
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
"Guest parking, amenities"
I expected more from a hotel with this rating. My flight got in late and I hadn't eaten. I was able to get something at the bar but they made it clear they were closing. Food each day was so so. Guest parking very expensive. No pool
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
"Guys night in Nashville"
Beautiful hotel! Just recently renovated. One block from Broadway and all of the nightlife. Service was great. They even gave my friends umbrellas when it was raining. I would definitely stay there again
1 night trip with friends Jan 3, 2015
Wesley
"weekend"
Awasome..place...could use a better breakfast
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
"Nashville"
Awesome location beautiful hotel
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
"A Great Way to see Music City"
We flew into Nashville for a Christmas getaway. Couldn't have been better. Good restaurants and museums. Hotel perfectly situated to allow us to do everything we planned...and more. Staff went out of their way to accommodate, always treating us with respect.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Russ
"Amazing location, steps from Broadway!"
Loved our stay here. Staff were extremely friendly and couldn't do enough to help. This will definitely be the place I book when I revisit Nashville!!
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Great Location!"
This hotel is beautiful and in such a great location. We stayed for New Years and all the events were right outside the hotel. Very convenient!
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Christina
VERY GOOD LOCATION AND COULD NOT ASK FOR BETTER HOTEL.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"I'd definitely stay again"
Beautiful hotel. Perfect location. Good breakfast, for a fee.
3 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Vincent
"Perfect Nashville location"
Our family just returned from a fabulous trip in Nashville and was COMPLETELY and PLEASANTLY surprised by the Hilton. Never did I think it was as gorgeous as it was for the price we paid. I have only had good luck with the Hilton hotels and will continue to book them. The Nashville Hilton is close to everything! We walked to Broadway Street, to the Ryman theatre, to LP Field for the Titans game. It is right across the street from the Country Music Hall of Fame and the Johnny Cash Museum. It serves a wonderful buffet each morning. It was wonderful!!!
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Terry
"Great hotel with great location."
We were there for one night; it was great. Super convenient to Bridgestone and to 2nd.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
"Southern hospitality with some flaws"
The Hilton is beautiful. It stands right in the middle of downtown Nashville, abutting the arena. The grand lobby is beautiful with an atrium like space soaring 4 floors up, creating a very elegant first impression. But with that space comes a built-in issue -- it is freezing cold and too vast to heat. That would be inconsequential if there were other public spaces to occupy, but at the moment, the restaurant is closed, so all food and drink is served in the frigid lobby bar. Keep your coat, muffler and gloves handy. Having said all of that, the guest rooms are very nice -- although like so many hotels, lacking in enough light. Make sure to request as high a floor as possible, because the artificial light provided is inadequate and if you not over the 6th floor, no significant natural light reaches you. The staff were very helpful and gracious.
1 night business trip Dec 16, 2014
Really great place to stay. The rooms are nice and clean. The bed was just right and we slept really good.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
Date Night
"Modern hotel right near the all entertainmemt."
Had a nice time. Everything was in walking distants from the Hilton. Clean hotel, nice service, very modern looking lobby and rooms, friendly service. The only problem was the TV by the bed. It wasn't working properly. Kept scrambling up like the cable wasn't hooked up correctly. We contacted the front desk a few times. They sent a repair man who couldn't fix it either. I know we weren't there to watch tv, but to watch it while laying in bed, right before falling asleep is not an usual thing for most people, especially during a vacation.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
Mary Ann
it was a great experience and I when back in the area I will stay at the Hilton.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
Tracie
"awesome!"
AWESOME!
2 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2014
Ashley
Great hotel I would definitely stay here again. Very updated. Be sure to stay on the Executive level.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
Great location for honky tonk hwy. Beautiful hotel and rooms but no perks for the price. No free wifi and $32 for parkingparking
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Excellent Hotel, great location!"
Had a lovely experience at the hotel. Staff very friendly, comfy beds, valet staff EXCELLENT!
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
Shelly
"Long weekend of fun"
Fantastic hotel in great location near Hall of Fame, Cash Museum, honky tonks etc. Awesome staff.
3 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Beautiful facility
linda
"Very nice hotel"
This hotel exceeded my expectations. I would recommend this hotel to everyone it is in the perfect location for downtown Nashville
Brad
"Downtown beauty"
Great location and property. Customer service was excellent.
aroldo
"Above & beyond on every aspect!"
Hands down the ONLY place to stay in downtown Nashville! A+++
jen
Very nice I would stay in the hotel the next time I go to Nashville
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
"Great hotel!!"
Great hotel right off Broadway. Close to everything!!!!
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
"CMA happy"
Great time at the CMA awards close to all the action.
2 night romance trip Nov 4, 2014
JAMES
"Best hotel in downtown Nashville"
Clean, quiet, comfortable, etc.
2 night business trip Nov 4, 2014
Gene
"Highly recommend!"
Awesome hotel! Great location for walking downtown. Rented a car but really did not need it. Rooms were very clean and comfortable. Definitely will stay on our next trip.
3 night trip with friends Oct 30, 2014
"Hilton suite."
Enjoyed the stay, but will say the room was a little small for the price i paid.
1 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2014
nick
"Upscale ease"
I came into Nashville to spend Halloween with friends and chose this hotel for ease and location.
1 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2014
Construction going on in the hotel it was very loud!
1 night trip Oct 22, 2014
Dody
"Close to downtown"
Very nice hotel, staff goes beyond expectations
2 night trip Oct 17, 2014
"Great hotel right in the middle of where you want"
Great room and accommodations. Breakfast was a bit pricey, but other than that, I have nothing bad to say.
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
"Beautiful Music City"
If you want to go to Nashville and be close to everything - stay here.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
Chad
"The room was great very comfortable, and updated."
Very convenient to everything down town. A little pricey but well worth for the convenient location.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Shari
"Very nice hotel only a half block to Broadway."
Enjoyed the bars and bands! Took a tour of the GrandOle Opry which I would recommend.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
Ray
"True Nashville hospitality"
The staff was courteous and helpful. They gave me a nice suite with a living room and desk area that made the stay very comfortable for relaxing and working.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
Hilton Downtown was an excellent choice. Very close to all the sites. Staff was extremely helpful. My only complaint was that the HVAC in my room was not functioning correctly. Called the desk and a service man as sent but it could not be fixed at that time. That being said I would choose the Hilton Downtown for my next visit without question.
1 night business trip Sep 16, 2014
Greg
Had to show credit card multiple times checking in and out
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
paving
"Great location and Rooms"
Overall we truly enjoyed our stay. The hotel is in an excellent location. The staff was very helpful and accommodating. They quickly found us a room even though we arrived several hours before check in. The hotel is under construction but in no way did that impede our stay. I would highly reccomend!
1 night trip Sep 7, 2014
Beautiful hotel. Great staff. Just what we needed for a weekend away.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
jeanete
"Bachelorette Party"
The hotel staff was wonderful and made great suggestions of places to go for the bachelorette night out. The room was lovely and very clean.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"Wonderful hotel"
We had never been to Nashville and this is a perfect location right downtown! Hotel was very nice and clean staff very friendly! Doing some remodeling but was not an issue at all! Maid walked in on us two mornings at 0830 but we forgot to put the do not disturb out
2 night trip with friends Aug 28, 2014
Tom and Jane
I am in a wheelchair and rely on a wheelchair. When we asked about accessible transportation they acted like it was no big deal and they could provide it however no one followed through. I believe that since I am a guest you should want to provide everyone with the same resources, this was not the case and it was very stressful and put a damper on our plans. I will not be staying here again until it can be proven that I can rely on accessible transportation.
2 night trip with friends Aug 22, 2014