All hotels in Beachwood, Ohio, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3663 Park East Dr, Beachwood, OH, 44122, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"Not what I was expecting!"
Had to wait almost an hour for room to be ready as it was not done when we got there and that was one hour after check in time. The room had no extra pillows or blankets and we did not have enough towels. The hot tub was not even hot and did not look very clean.
2 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"Good location, comfy bed"
Rooms were very comfortable with great tall showers. Location was also very convenient with plenty of great restaurants a short drive away. While we were there however, the elevators and internet were down.The hallways were pretty muggy as well.
3 night trip with friends May 29, 2015
Somer
"Nothing special but nice!"
It was nice.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
Kristi
"thank you"
had a lovely time. every single staff member that i encountered was very polite and friendly.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Perfect Hotel in Beachwood to stay at!"
In town for a Holiday weekend and the hotel was amazing. Enough room for parking! Was able to easily change our room from 2 beds to 1 with no extra charge. It has a restaraunt inside the hotel. Check out was easy no hassle or anything and it is very quiet staying there plenty of things to do and close to lots of shopping and eating places!
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
"Not pleased"
This was a last minute booking for the Memorial Day weekend. Staff were friendly upon check-in. The lobby was full of noise as the hotel was hosting a convention and a couple of little league teams; so, understandable. Unfortunately, crowds gathered in hallways and there were children yelling/playing. I asked the front desk to do something about the noise; they said they would, but the noise continued until well past midnight. I didn't get much sleep that night. The room itself was okay upon check in. The first night, the bed didn't have a comforter, just a couple of sheets. I didn't think anything of it until the second night, when the bed had more pillows and a blanket. The water tasted *really* bad. The breakfast buffet was "okay". There weren't many food choices and no condiments available. I was not pleased with this hotel and do not plan on returning.
Justin
"Noise factor"
There was incredible noise the first night of my stay due to a baseball tournament. I would have appreciated a little off my bill due to the inability to sleep before midnight.
anne
"A very disappointing 3 day stay"
We were very disappointed in the management/staff during our 3-night stay. Night #1- 1:30am fire alarm evacuation. No instructions from a single employee, no coordinated response, no attempt to inform guests. Night #2- Went to bed at 11:30pm, group of children running/screaming in the hall, 3 calls until staff responded and quieted the room, well after 12:30am. Night #3-Returned at 9:00pm exhausted/sweaty o learn from family that hotel water was brown/not usable for showers/drinking. No notice at all from the hotel staff-our family members noticed when covered with brown shower water! Staff said "area wide, beyond their control and did we want a (one single) bottle of water!?" Why no notice when guests returned to hotel?! We understand problems on nights 1 and 3 were ini tially beyondcontrol, but response was poorly communicated/executed. I should NEVER have to seek out staff to find out how to respond to a serious or dangerous event in their hotel-their information and response should always be promptly and clearly communicated. Management/staff was terribly lacking-I recommend that you stay elsewhere and I will not stay there again.
3 night family trip May 15, 2015
Darlene
"great hotel"
A very nice stop over for a late check in and early checkout. Very easy to find and convenient to I271
1 night romance trip May 21, 2015
"Perfect for business travel!"
I was there for two nights for business, both very stressful days! Your hotel was perfectly located, the service was so accommodating and my nights were restful. I was able to get enough rest and get up early for both my days. Thank you so much for a stressfree stay!
2 night business trip May 19, 2015
"Could have been better…"
The hotel is a bit convoluted-we had to allow at least 10 minutes to get from our room to the parking lot each time. The breakfast was fabulous. Unfortunately, the first impression was not the best. When we were checking in it coincided with some kind of prom or something and took at least a half an hour to get checked in At 1:45 AM on the first night, the fire alarm went off. The entire hotel had to evacuate and stand in the rain for half an hour. I am all for safety but it was a false alarm. It was rather disturbing to half to wake up a dog, sleeping twin toddlers, and three children plus myself and my husband to head outside. All of this was the night before my mom's memorial service, the purpose for the trip. No compensation or apologies was ever given My kids enjoyed the pool but the towels ran out and then they got scolded for dripping through the lobby!!
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Clean rooms, friendly staff, long walk to elevator"
Good stay, clean, friendly staff, lots of walking to get to elevator and rooms
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"very good"
Very good
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Tyrone
"Two nights at the Doubletree Beachwood"
Our stay was pleasant, the hotel was comfortable, however the room and especially the bathroom were tired and in need of a re-fresh. For some reason the bathroom counters were extremely low!
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"Great location at a very reasonable price."
Visiting son in Cleveland. This hotel was very close and convenient to his home, highway, and reasonably easy for getting to airport. Lots of restaurants and shops within couple miles drive. Really glad I brought my GPS, as used that a lot! Some nearby highway construction made navigating around mildly challenging, but not an issue for the hotel. Used the exercise room and several breakfasts in the hotel restaurant. Remember that if you get the breakfast buffet, you can order omelets even if the chef is not at the buffet! (Very nice. Super restaurant service, too)
3 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
"Decent hotel if you don't plan on sleeping"
The hotel itself was decent however a lot of the top floors are under construction and it was impossible to sleep! The walls/floors are so thin you can hear the room next to you TV let alone lots of guys working, banging and dragging stuff across the floor.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Not the most comfortable stay"
The hotel appears to be in good condition, but found several issues during the few nights I was there. The restaurant is a bit pricey and the majority of tables are open to the lobby and front doors. Very cold in winter. My room was missing a tv remote and had to wait over 25 minutes after 9pm to get a replacement. Maintenance staff was busy, but didn't receive a secondary call to let me know of the wait. Looked all around the room for it prior to calling and found under the bed didn't appear vacuumed at all. The drywall above the shower is starting to get small spots of mold and the temperature control in the room just didn't work. The large window on the plaza leaks a lot of air and the heater had to be turned up to above 79.5 degrees to get any heat. Once turned below that, the temperature couldn't keep up and would usually fall a few degrees lower than entered. It would also loudly kick on and off all night so I chose to turn it off on the second night to sleep and woke up 57 degrees. Otherwise the cookies were nice, the room was quiet without anyone in the hall, and the shower was warm, but could have been far more comfortable.
2 night business trip Feb 22, 2015
Samantha
"Unlikely to stay here again"
My chief complaint about the room is how much noise I heard at any given hour of the evening. I could hear conversations and foot traffic in the corridor outside my room, the television in an adjoining room, the flushing of toilets... The front desk staff was courteous and efficient, but I doubt I would ever book a room here again.
3 night business trip Feb 15, 2015
"Meh"
There were issues regarding my reservation that the staff would not address because I booked through Expedia. Tub drain was broken, they fixed it but did not clean the room after they did. Very meh.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Neil
"Nice accommodations, cold room"
My girlfriend and I stayed on Valentines Day since she is from Youngstown and we were going to dinner in the area. It was perfect considering the weather outside was unbearable to deal with. However she complained that the room temperature was just a little to cold for her. My guess is because we were on the first floor. I would definitely stay again, however if I do I would prefer to get a room on the upper floors.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Darren
"Nice pool, great winter get a way."
Only recommendations is new carpet in hallways. Out dated and stained.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
"Decent hotel"
Affordable hotel with nice things like a spa tub and room service in a great part of town. The bathrooms could use a major overhaul. So very tiny and lots of paint chipped and unsightly. The actual room was fine. Everything was clean and comfortable. Staff very friendly.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Angel
"Good, however not totally..."
Quiet room, coffee station in the lobby great, parking convenient. Pool and spa area was flooded both days of our stay and only one caution sign, this issue was apparently not attended to while we were there. Elevators near our room were out of service. In our room the only problem was the coffee set up creamer was past date and sour.
2 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"Nice but noisy HVAC"
Nice hotel with friendly staff. My only complaint is that the HVAC system in my room was LOUD. Like diesel generator loud. It literally woke me up several times and surprised me when it first kicked on.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"good and bad points"
We had an enjoyable stay for the most part. our room was very nice and on a pretty quiet floor. The only complaint I had was after staying for 2 days i locked myself out of our room and went i on two separate occasions to get a key and had two totally different experiences. the first was not a problem, i gave my name, room number and phone number and received my key. The second time i was treated like i didnt belong there. i was asked my name and for photo id, when i told the lady at the desk my purse was in my room, she began to have an attitude with me. Again i gave her my name, room number and phone number just like the day before BUT i received nasty attitude and insisted on photo id. Then i was escorted to my room by hotel security. I never felt so unwelcome in a hotel in all my travels over the years.
2 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Helpful,pleasant staff comfortable,clean rooms. Convienent location.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"4 star hotel"
had a great stay with my family enjoyed the pool and hot tub great service very clean ill say 4star hotel.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"General Concerns"
All in all--my stay was very enjoyable and relaxing. The food was awesome. But the elevator was drafty with spilled liquid on the floor was not cleaned up immediately.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2014
Awful...loud and dirty. Hoodlums running around at 3 in the morning.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Hotel staff was helpful and friendly. Most of hotel interior has been recently renovated. Excellent value.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Nice place to stay in Beachwood, Ohio"
Very nice hotel. Comfortable and close to shopping and highways. We had to wait for 1/2 hour to check in because the computers were down, but they were very nice and offered us cookies and milk. Rooms were clean and comfortable beds. Indoor pool and fitness center very nice and clean. Overall enjoyed the stay and would recommend to others. Very reasonable rate for the location and amenities offered.
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"Nice people but very tired hotel"
It took us 20 minutes to check in. Our first room was disgusting and smoky. We were moved to another room which was fine but this hotel needs continued upgrades.
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"Great staff and very accommodative"
Great staff and very accommodative. Ready to reach out and go above and beyond and help. Especially the GM of the hotel.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
Manoj
"NO"
Only problem was the noise and mess of refurbishing. Otherwise it would be fine
1 night family trip Nov 20, 2014
LAUREL
"Short 4-day business trip"
Well, I was pleasantly surprised at the professionalism and courtesy that the entire staff projects. It is so rare these days to really feel at home, when you are away from home, but these folks make you feel like family. I would also like to personally thank one emplyee in particular; Robert, the gentleman who drives the courtesy van, was beyond helpful. He really takes good care of people, and goes out of his way to make you feel welcome. Thanks again, Robert, it was a pleasure meeting you.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"Very disappointing."
We stayed 5 nights. Housekeeping did the bare minimum. It was after 4 PM some days when we returned to our room and housekeeping had not yet cleaned and restocked it. The carpeting was not vacuumed during our stay. The pool was not clean enough to want to swim. The desk staff checking in was downright unfriendly. The desk staff checking out was fine. There was only coffee in the morning, no continental breakfast. There were free newspapers. The room had no information about the hotel and when I called to ask the desk about this, the clerk said none was available. There was no phonebook in the room. It was such a disappointing stay. We chose Double Tree because we thought it would be nicer than most other places. It wasn't. It isn't worth the cost. There are better places to stay in Cleveland that cost less.
Ann
"did not meet expectation of Hilton Double Tree"
disappointed by hotel. My husband and I visited our daughter and were looking forward to quite time with her, maybe enjoy pool and hot tub after her basketball game(college) There most have been 40 kids in the pool and the hot tub, plus running up and around the hotel. Room was not quite and near elevator in which we heard every ding. TV had to be "recalculated" and the repair man had no ID on. Just plain out disappointed -no breakfast choice, not even offered to include in our hotel stay.
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
Basketball ball
Great stay. However, I recommend that if you're going to book an executive suite, make sure you do it during the week, when the executive lounge is available. I found out, after booking the room, that the amenities inside the executive lounge is not available on the weekends.
2 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
"Getaway spot."
A great weekend getaway hotel. They are remodeling in the lobby area so it is a little unkempt in that area but the staff was great and helpful and the rooms were clean and comfortable.
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
"Reasonably price"
Front desk had a problem mankind card keys. Staff let me in room and brought me card key within 15 minutes. Very professional
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
gs
"Hotel Bar"
While sitting in the hotel bar, the manager began to talk about employees to other staff, degraded another in front of me and was loud and disrespectful. This is a place of business and she should have not did this in front of me. I am the customer. The front desk staff was very nice as well as the housekeeping staff (mostly). Overall a pretty nice hotel but for the cost maybe not.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Seemed short staffed in the restaurant at breakfast
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"An Excellent Hotel"
I found the shower to be wonderful. Most showers have a rough water flow, but I found the shower to be perfect. The bed was comfortable and met my needs in terms of the level of firmness.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Room was clean, but lobby still appeared to be in renovation. Convenient location. Staff was polite and accommodating.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
GIO
"3"
bad
1 night trip with friends Sep 29, 2014
JAMAL
"So, So"
Construction was going on. Didn't feel like a quality stay. We had two rooms. The king bed room felt larger than the executive double bed room.
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
"Family reunion"
Took my parents to a my uncle's 90th bday. I relaxed in the hotel, as they spent time reminicing about old times with family and friends.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
"Under lobby renovation"
Very embarrassed to find out after getting the non refundable rate for three nights that the lobby was a construction zone ! Guest that I entertained at the hotel were appalled that I had chosen this Hilton for our meeting. Very bad first impression for me. Moral of the story is you must always ask about what's going on ,if anything, when booking!!
3 night trip Sep 18, 2014
Deborah
"in the heart of beachwood, ohio."
the room was clean and adequate. the tv was a flat screen and the room had a regrigerator.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
bruce
Hotel was undergoing interior renovations. Noise and construction everywhere. The room was horrible. Shower handle not working so couldn't turn on water, main light was flickering, dirt in corners, strange smell in room
7 night business trip Sep 4, 2014