All hotels in Plantation, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here410 N Pine Island Rd, Plantation, FL, 33324, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Quiet, well-equipped room"
The room was quiet and well-equipped. Most of the staff were great but there were a few that seemed to need more training.
4 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Smokey Room"
The hotel room was clean but it was a non smoking room, however it was apparent that someone had recently been smoking in the room. Very unpleasant and the housekeeping staff gave me a hard time about getting extra blankets which was very frustrating.
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"A Must"
perfect for the short business trip I was on, walkable area which was nice. great staff!
2 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
Debra
"Very good accommodation - positioned on main road"
These suites were good enough for us to want to stay another 2 days, but they were unfortunately full occupancy. The suites were big and very clean & well equipped , although a little dated decor wise. The breakfast was comprehensive, and although we didn't use it, the swimming pool felt warm. A nice little touch - all you can drink wine/beer on the house, social evening with nibbles! Downside - location was just another hotel on a big road with nothing to walk too, but we picked it for its proximity (5mls) to Sawgrass Mills. I think it is 9miles from the beach.
2 night romance trip Mar 2, 2015
Leslie
"Convenient to Airport and Cruiseport"
The Staybridge is a very clean, very nice hotel that has excellent service and is located in what appears to be a pretty safe neighborhood. We needed a place to stay for one night to take a cruise the next day, so it definitely fit the bill of being close, convenient and clean!!! It is also really close to several decent restaurants and the downtown areas.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Tony
"Feb15"
After a small problem on the first night, the room was not cleaned, we talked to management and everything was fine.
6 night business trip Feb 10, 2015
Francis
"Snowbird"
Elevator had a lot of issues
2 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
Terry
"Great business locale"
Quick stay for business but convenient location and easy to get to.
3 night business trip Jan 29, 2015
Rena
"A decent hotel for the price"
The staff was very friendly and courteous. The room was fair size. The bed was just O.K. The policy of changing the sheets once a week is good for the economy of hotel but not for guests who are paying for fresh bedding. It also would be nice if they invested in memory foam mattress toppers for the beds. The breakfast bar was very nice. Our next trip we might check out other hotels in the area.
5 night romance trip Jan 13, 2015
"Wish I could give a 5 star rating, but . . . ."
The hotel is beautiful. Staff very accommodating. The 1 draw back to our visit was the hotel room tidy up service. Our room went 2 days in a row without the tidy up service of housekeeping. 1 day, we forgave, but the 2nd time, made our room stay very challenging. Also the days that there were tidy up service, it was unpredictable what housekeeping would restock your room with for your next days stay. What I mean is 1 day we had wash clothes and hand towels, but no bath towels. Another day we did not have a dish cloth or dish drying towel. Sounds trivial, but try taking a shower and coming out dry off with a hand towel or washing the dishes with $1 store paper towels. Not so easy. 1 tip I would give my fellow travelers is if you like the griddle iron waffles, make sure to get to breakfast early. If it is close to end of breakfast time (within 10 minutes) and the waffle mix runs out, staff is not likely to refill the batter container. Just looking out for my fellow griddle iron waffle lovers ;-)
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
This hotel was in an excellent location for our stay.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"Our stay at this hotel"
Everything was ok except the room had a bad odor. When the a/c reached the temp it was set for you could smell a smell best describe as a mix of sweaty gym socks and jocks and wet dogs. I woke up at 3 am unable to take the smell any longer ended up staying up and lowering the temp on the A/C so the air would move and the smell wasn't as bad. The bathroom had a bad urine smell as if the floor wasn't mopped at all and there was urine around the edge of the bowl on the floor best i can describe the smell almost as bad as a uncleaned truck stop. Also someone had put gum on the edge of the table in the grooves and my wife accidentally got her hand in it when she grab the side of the table next to the couch. I have worked in housekeeping most of my life both as a worker and a supervisor in Hospitals, Operating room, morgues, and business offices so what i am telling you is fact not just opinion. I am very distressed that a hotel charging 127.50 a night is in this kind of condition. If i ever have to stay in the Ft Lauderdale area again i sure won't stay at this hotel. I would recommend retraining the housekeeping staff. I also will not recomend it to anyone i know. Also not enough seating in the breakfast area there were families with young kids looking for seats and tables. I my self am handicapped and i couldn't find a table for 20 mins hard ti eat when you have to stand and hold your food.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
Ben
"An excellent value. Would stay there again."
An excellent value. Front desk and maintenance very responsive. Breakfast manager not very nice - but honestly probably has an irritating job with so many people crushing in all at once. Little things like omletts put out totally cold but overall this property offers a terrific value - at a relatively low price.
2 night business trip Dec 16, 2014
Darrell
"A quite nice Staybridge Suites"
A Staybridge is a Staybridge, but the grounds are a cut above the other Staybridge's we've stayed in and that's quite a few. The grounds are much more spacious than most with an excellent swimming pool and fire pit. It was quite nice to sit or eat outside. The rest of the hotel is the typical no frills, clean pleasant place to stay. The neighborhood is quite nice with lots of places to eat or shop. Plantation was a bit out of the way for us but definitely worth it
2 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
"Will NEVER stay at a Staybridge Suites Hotel again"
We had booked a room with at least one king size bed, or two queen beds if the king was not possible. We booked well in advance. When we got there our room had 1 queen bed. It was on the ground floor and was actually outfitted for a handicapped person. We liked the big walk-in shower, but the bed was not large enough for 2 people and was not comfortable. Also, our room was on the first floor and very close to the main lobby breakfast room. There was a party of young soccer players with their parent staying there who had a "gathering" in the lobby area which began about 6:30 and continued until 11:00. During that time, kids ran up and down the halls screaming and tapping on our door. The hotel did not do anything to stop that annoyance.
2 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
IRENE
"Decent hotel"
Although I was overwhelmed by the smell of bleach as I entered my room; sad to see the drapes slipping off the curtain rod; disappointed to see a piece of bathroom tissue in the toilet when I arrived; four horrible pillows; and a child's fingerprints all over the full length mirror; the rest of the suite itself was fine. The kitchen area was neat and clean, and should I have chosen to eat in my room, would have been a wonderful asset. I had family members meet me in my room before we went to a Christmas event in the area, and it was nice to have a sofa where they could sit comfortably. The flat screen TV turned and could be viewed from either the bed or the sofa. The room was quiet with plenty of lighting. The shower evidentally had a governor on it so that when I turned the knob all th way to "hot", there was no possible way I could have been burned; the water temperature could only elevate to "warm". The dressing area was nice with an okay-sized closet, but lacked any safe, so I had to keep valuables in my car's trunk. When I arrived at the hotel, the front desk was unattended, so I had to stand there, waiting. When the gentleman arrived, he did apologize and was quite professional. He said he had been making coffee for the open area where free breakfasts were available each morning for guests. For safety reasons, it was suggested to me that I shouldn't choose a hotel closer to A1A which is why I stayed at this place. WiFi was included in the cost of the room.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Lexus Lady
"I did not like ir."
The hotel smells of old, the corridos are poorly illuminated and poor air conditioning, if any, in them. The towels were clean, but harsh- they required softener, no shower caps at all. No device to place the suitcases. We had to leave them on the floor. Breakfast barely acceptable. The bed was good and so was the shower curtain. What a pity.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
"A Clean & Comfortable Stay"
Great place to stay with friendly staff. Rooms were provided with all the essentials for cooking. Beds were very comfortable and we would definitely stay there again.
"Great Value!"
I thought finding a hotel within 30 minutes of the beach would be either expensive or I would be in a shack. This hotel definitely exceeded my expectations! The room was extra clean, very spacious, and was loaded with amenities. I didn't necessarily need them, but it was nice to have a full fridge, a stove, and a bar sink in the room if I decided to use them. The staff was very friendly and made check in a breeze. They were even helpful enough to suggest some restaurants to try when I asked for options. I will definitely be staying here again when I am in the area!
Alan
Had a great time.......close location to food places. The hotel was very clean.
Short stay in Fort Lauderdale -- This is the place to stay if you want to be close to stores, airport without paying a mint. Great facility.
1 night romance trip Nov 16, 2014
Wilbert
"One night stay was great."
The desk clerk was wonderful, Our room was perfect for my Birthday, I will make this hotel my stay for all my visits to Ft Lauderdale.
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
"GREAT HOSPITALITY"
CLEAN COMFORTABLE AND SAFE, ECCELENT SERVICE GREAT LOCATION
3 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
Marion
"Great Location Has Potential"
Stayed two nights and did not spend too much time in room. However, the room felt outdated especually the carpets and couch had a cigarette burn very noticeable. Shower was very little pressure. Breakfast was nothing special and parking was a little hard to get a spot without a far walk especially carrying bags after hours.
2 night business trip Nov 9, 2014
"Book it!"
Beautiful hotel, good breakfast, just really nice!
3 night romance trip Nov 6, 2014
Tiffany
"excellent"
Everything was perfect!
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
Viacheslav
"5 stars all the way!"
We walked into room and said wow this is spacey, nice kitchen and all. When check out we were told we got the smallest room. Very clean and building is maintained new for being 12-15 yrs old. Delicious breakfast. Will def stay here again!
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
We were delighted with the hotel condition and offerings for the price of the room. It was a great value.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Graet littlt hotel"
Wonderful place to stay, will definitly stay there again. Staff was terrific, particuarly Luios at the front desk.
1 night trip Oct 30, 2014
herbert
"wonderful weekend"
my wife and I attended a wedding in the area and stayed at the Staybridge Friday and Saturday night. The hotel was a wonderful place to stay. It was centrally located for our needs and the room was comfortable, clean and quiet. We would definetly stay their again
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
william
"Pleasent stay"
My stay at Staybridge suites was a pleasant one. The room was clean. location was perfect for me with everything within 15 minutes away. There is a Publix supermarket a little walk away to purchase anything that you would need during your stay. The rooms are furnished with an electric cooker, microwave, refrigerator and cooking utensils. Maid services were professional and well done and there was enough towels and toiletries provided. Staff was very courteous and friendly.I would recommend staying at this hotel.
5 night family trip Oct 9, 2014
Gerard
"To be repeated !"
Stayed for a stopover just a couple of days. Got a feeling of being amongst friends. Service, cleanliness and breakfast were excellent. Will be back, that's for sure !
4 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
AHM
"Great hotel!"
This hotel was refreshingly wonderful, everything including the staff were great! The room was clean, the kitchen was wonderful with all the necessary items.The bathroom was very clean and the tv had great cable channels. The complimentary breakfast was great with fresh food.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Best reasonable hotel in the word"
The hotel was in close proximity to the sawgrass mall which we never saw before and pf changs. This was after a funeral service for our Mom who pass ed away this year. We are traveling. North next month and hope you have these accommadations on our. Thanks way
1 night family trip Oct 15, 2014
"Recommended. Good Quality/Price relation."
Well located, Very clean, Good Breakfast. Rooms in good condition.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Antonio
"First time stay"
This was our first experience at a Staybridge property and we were quite pleased with the experience of checking in and stopping over our one night stay. We will certailnly consider the Staybridge when next we are staying in an area with an availabkle property.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
carl
"Comfortable and conveniently located."
Not our first visit to this hotel and everything met our expectations. Since we were last here, it has been upgradedand has made it more comfortable.
4 night trip with friends Oct 2, 2014
Marva
"The best hotel for long stay"
We've stayed twice at this hotel and loved it! The rooms are clean and equiped with a nice little kitchen which is perfect for long stays with family. The location is great, close to restaurants and shoppings. The staff is very friendly.
4 night trip Sep 29, 2014
Fernanda
"A working vacation"
I arrived late. My room was clean and very comfortable. The location was excellent, as i could walk anywherne I wanted to take care of my personal business. Also to buy some food tomstock the fridge! The only issue was that the eggs at the breakfast buffet were a little,rubbery. Not a big deal as there were many other fresh offerings such as fruit and yogurt, bagels etc. All in all, it was the perfect place for my visit. If I have reason to return to this area, I will staymhere again. The price was right!
1 night family trip Oct 2, 2014
Janice
Went for a local softball tournament last weekend and enjoyed it. Great place, great location and are planning on booking again for tourney again this weekend.
1 night business trip Sep 27, 2014
"Good deal for business and vacation travel"
This all suite hotel was a very pleasant experience for us. (Three adults and two kids) Staff was very friendly and helpful. The free breakfast was very good. There was also an free light dinner on midweek days. There is an Publix supermarket right across the street There are also an pretty good Italian and wok restaurant across the street. Our room had an fully equipped kitchen. There a lot of shops and restaurants with in 5 minutes driving.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
Donald
Very nice hotel. The breakfast was great. The staff was friendly. Very nice room and accomodations for the price.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Roger
"Great Rooms Great Place"
Very Nice. breakfast I would have liked to see sausage and bacon but overall vey nice
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Vern
"Good Hotel close to the airport and malls"
The rooms are clean , the staff is very proffesional and a very good value for the money
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
Mario
The features of the room alone make Staybridge a far better experience than most other chain hotels. The suite has a bedroom that is spacious and can be closed off from the living room and kitchen/dining area. That was especially nice for a family with different sleep patterns. We also had fantastic customer service from check in to check out over a several day stay. Having a real breakfast in the morning instead of stale croissants and dry cereal was another bonus. From now on, when we are planning trips, we will try to look for Staybridge Suites at our destination point.
5 night trip Sep 9, 2014
Traveller
"Near shops and restaurants."
Service was good, staff friendly and helpful. Continental breakfast was impressive - they had hot food as well as cold with many options.
3 night romance trip Sep 12, 2014
"Really great place"
The overall experience was great. However it took forever to check in. They were two hours late for check in and when we were pushed really hard to be be out by 11. But the place was clean and the staff was great and tons of value for the money.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Antonio
"Fort Lauderdale"
Only complaint is they sell snacks in Pantry which is great, but Pizza is cooked in oven not microwave. There is no oven in room and candy was stale
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Cindy
"Just OK"
Staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast was sufficient. The room was not clean, I stayed for five days, and they never vacuumed nor added necessary soap, shampoo etc. Also ac in room was not cold enough.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014