All hotels in Plantation, Florida, United States of America
410 N Pine Island Rd, Plantation, FL, 33324, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Very satisfied"
Completely filled our expectations, clean, neat, excellent service.... And the price is more then right!
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
JUAN
Need better ac
1 night trip Aug 10, 2015
kiondre
"Suitable for what is needed"
Good points were the room was good, large, decent beds, good kitchens, free wi-fi and HBO, popcorn, etc. Location was good also with a pizza restaurant a few mins walk away. Not so good points - the free breakfast 'may' have been good if there wasn't a family of hogs, hogging it and practically stopping everyone from getting as they chain relayed food back and forward to their own family sat at a table. The layout of the rooms is a bit silly with tiny bathroom/toilets (try closing the door when you're inside it) yet with wasted space in the main suite. Suitable for what was needed, a one night stay with my kids in a suite.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
steven
"Five stars all around"
five stars across the board. Best hotel experience ever. I could live here, unbelievably comfortable rooms, great all around atmosphere (inside and out of hotel). The only think I would add would be a little more diversity to breakfast with the addition of biscuits and gravy.
4 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
Burlington
"Great hotel!"
Our stay was great!
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Kevol
"Relaxing 2 day stay."
Quick two day stay before going back to Curacao. I was great. Near malls and alot of eatery.
2 night romance trip Jul 21, 2015
Went for a family wedding. No complaints about this hotel. Hotel staff was friendly and efficient. Room was very comfortable and clean. It was great having a kitchen and the complimentary breakfast was definitely a plus. If in the area again we would definitely stay here.
3 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
"Great Place to Stay"
It was an awesome stay!
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
Christopher
"Very Nice"
I try to stay here when traveling for business. Friendly staff, love the appetizer's, and the layout of the hotel. You didn't get all 5's only because of no hot tub! Even so, I still choose to stay at the Staybridge!
3 night business trip Jun 9, 2015
"Very pleased"
We were two adults and three children and we really enjoyed our stay. We had a two room suite which the kids were very excited about having their own room. There was a dirty spoon lodged in the kitchen sink but it was just overlooked, not big deal. The hotel was very nice. The free laundry facility was very helpful! The pool was not the best for the kids because it got deep very quickly but they still enjoyed it and we had the pool to ourselves every time we went which was nice, a switch from overcrowded pools at most other hotels. Lacking a hot tub but they had a nice fire pit area and a grilling area which was nice! Definitely recommend and I hope we can stay again some time.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"nice hotel"
Nice hotel. Clean room, friendly staff. Pool is small. Uncomfortable bed.Italian and sushi restaurant, dunkin donuts, supermarket, and ATM all within walking distance. Hotel suited more for business than pleasure.
10 night romance trip May 30, 2015
"overall was good"
We stayed 4 nights from May 30 (I think it was Room#221 or #211??? Deluxe Studio Suite, come out of the elevator-go straight-turn right- and it will be on the left side of that corridor) Overall was good. The only complain will be the smell of the room. It had a raw, garbage kind of smell, especially when we come back and enter the room. We thought about changing room but didn't have energy to do so, we just bare it. But definitely need to do something about that smell, especially everything else was good.
4 night romance trip May 30, 2015
"Family Vacation"
This hotel hits every mark. Employees are friendly and helpful. Grounds are beautifully kept and rooms are spotless. Great location as well. Close to highway, shopping and restaurants.
5 night family trip May 28, 2015
Hope
"We would stay there again"
The hotel was very nice and offered a number of amenities that were included, from breakfast, wifi, and even laundry. We had just come back from a cruise so having a washer and dryer allowed for us to wash cloths making it a quick transition when we got back home. We would definitely stay there again.
2 night family trip May 31, 2015
Ben
"Great Value and Perks!"
Stayed at Staybridge Suites for three nights for business. I can't say enough about the accommodations provided for the price! The staff was friendly and accommodating. The room was very clean and comfortable as well. The free breakfast was more then I could ask for - waffles, bacon, ham, eggs, cheese omlets, bagels, etc. and the free high speed WiFi was an added plus! I would certainly stay here again when I have to return to the area and I recommend the hotel.
3 night business trip May 28, 2015
Tennille
"1st timer to Florida"
Great stay at a great price. Everyone was very nice and helpful.
3 night family trip May 20, 2015
George M
"Excellent hotel being with everything on the suite"
All was excellent beside the room air conditioning compressor on the bedroom was making a lot of noise when was working. Also in the main areas of the lobby I believe is too cold.
4 night family trip May 19, 2015
"Visiting family"
The staff is very friendly & hospitable. However, the rooms could be better maintained: cleaner floor tiles & carpet, window curtains & bed sheets, pillows etc.
Other trip May 16, 2015
G. May 2015
"Fire alarm testing made stay not as great"
The only thing that caused the overall rating of the hotel to be a 3 instead of a 5 is the fact that we were not informed prior to our arrival that the day we would be staying there, the hotel would be conducting a maintenance function of replacing all the air filters in the air duct system throughout the hotel, as well as doing a yearly testing of the fire alarm system, which was going off every few minutes from the time of our arrival around 12 noon, until 5 pm. As our trip involved starting our day at 2 am. that morning, we were looking forward to getting some rest that afternoon, as we had evening plans that we wanted to be well rested for. This was impossible to accomplish with the alarm testing going on. This was a non-refundable reservation, otherwise if we had known ahead that this was going on at this hotel, we would have made arrangements to stay somewhere else.
1 night romance trip May 4, 2015
This hotel is very family friendly and is ideally located for shopping and dining. Rooms are very comfortable and spacious.
Other trip May 13, 2015
Visitor
"Excellent 4 shopping excursions"
Clean safe and excellently located near malls and swap shop.
Other trip May 10, 2015
Rena
The room is of ample size with plenty of amenities.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"vacation"
Great place
2 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
Cindy
"Fantastic"
This hotels gives you all the comfort you need. Good for families. We enjoyed the patio and the squirrels. We would definitely stay again.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
Arti
We just stayed 1 night there were 4 of us and we had 2 rooms/suites. A king suite and another suite that had 2 seperate bedrooms 1 queen and 1 queen
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
"Quiet, well-equipped room"
The room was quiet and well-equipped. Most of the staff were great but there were a few that seemed to need more training.
4 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Nice and very quiet"
great front desk service. Breakfast was wonderful
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
kiek
Terrible sofabed but they did try to solve the problem. Housekeeping need to improve, was not as we expected. The breakfast fantastic!
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
terry
"Nice hotel close to shopping malls"
Overall, I had a pleasant experience. Only because the hotel was occupied to capacity that I wasn't able to select my room floor and it was an adjoining room so we had to put a towel by the door to block out noise. Breakfast buffet was well stocked with everything from fruits to bacon & eggs. The kitchenette was well stocked although we didn't stay long enough to want to use it. I wish the bathroom had a counter, it only had a stand alone vanity so I had to rest my toiletries in the bedroom. Because they are all suites, the room is spacious regardless of what room you select because the bedroom is separate from the living room and kitchenette and the bathroom is private too. Great for long stays and group traveling.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Aurelia
"Smokey Room"
The hotel room was clean but it was a non smoking room, however it was apparent that someone had recently been smoking in the room. Very unpleasant and the housekeeping staff gave me a hard time about getting extra blankets which was very frustrating.
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"NICE HOTEL CLOSE TO SHOPING MALL"
WAS VERY IMPRESS WITH COMFORT AND CLEANLINESS OF HOTEL THE BUFFET BREAKFAST WAS IMPRESSIVE AND TASTY,GREAT VARIETY, NICELY LAID OUT WHILE YOU COULD EAT IN COMFORT,I LIKE THAT!
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
NETTE
"A Must"
perfect for the short business trip I was on, walkable area which was nice. great staff!
2 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
Debra
"as i was own business i did not look for the beach"
from the moment i check in the staff was very pleasant, and very helpful.you very made to feel welcome immediately.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
DIONNE
"Perfect for one person, not so much for two"
I requested two beds for this stay, and that was reflected on my expedia confirmation. But when I arrived at about 6:15 pm, there was nothing available with two beds. So my sister and I had to take turns sleeping on the sofabed, which, despite the desk clerk's assurances, was NOT COMFORTABLE. And the sofabed mattress just LOOKED NASTY AND WORN OUT. Both of us sleeping in the bed was not an option, since the bed was small, only a full size - not even queen size, never mind king. I would only stay there again if I were travelling alone. Also, the hotel has to do a better job of enforcing quiet/courtesy in the hallway. Every single night there were kids/teens running up and down the hall and talking loudly. Sad to say, some people need to be told what courtesy and consideration for others mean.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Cris
"Very good accommodation - positioned on main road"
These suites were good enough for us to want to stay another 2 days, but they were unfortunately full occupancy. The suites were big and very clean & well equipped , although a little dated decor wise. The breakfast was comprehensive, and although we didn't use it, the swimming pool felt warm. A nice little touch - all you can drink wine/beer on the house, social evening with nibbles! Downside - location was just another hotel on a big road with nothing to walk too, but we picked it for its proximity (5mls) to Sawgrass Mills. I think it is 9miles from the beach.
2 night romance trip Mar 2, 2015
Leslie
"Great staff"
This is an older three star hotel that has a great staff. Its lose to stores and restaurants. Every morning you get a full breakfast and three time a week a small meal that includes wine or beer at no cost.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
"Convenient to Airport and Cruiseport"
The Staybridge is a very clean, very nice hotel that has excellent service and is located in what appears to be a pretty safe neighborhood. We needed a place to stay for one night to take a cruise the next day, so it definitely fit the bill of being close, convenient and clean!!! It is also really close to several decent restaurants and the downtown areas.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Tony
"Feb15"
After a small problem on the first night, the room was not cleaned, we talked to management and everything was fine.
6 night business trip Feb 10, 2015
Francis
"Decent price for Key West"
Next to the airport. You hear and see planes take off from the hotel. Very quiet at night and away from the crowds.
Ledba
"Snowbird"
Elevator had a lot of issues
2 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
Terry
"Great business locale"
Quick stay for business but convenient location and easy to get to.
3 night business trip Jan 29, 2015
Rena
"Confort and cosy"
Very comfortable and good equipment. Staff is very nice and breakfast delicious. Nice experience.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
gaby
"A decent hotel for the price"
The staff was very friendly and courteous. The room was fair size. The bed was just O.K. The policy of changing the sheets once a week is good for the economy of hotel but not for guests who are paying for fresh bedding. It also would be nice if they invested in memory foam mattress toppers for the beds. The breakfast bar was very nice. Our next trip we might check out other hotels in the area.
5 night romance trip Jan 13, 2015
"Wish I could give a 5 star rating, but . . . ."
The hotel is beautiful. Staff very accommodating. The 1 draw back to our visit was the hotel room tidy up service. Our room went 2 days in a row without the tidy up service of housekeeping. 1 day, we forgave, but the 2nd time, made our room stay very challenging. Also the days that there were tidy up service, it was unpredictable what housekeeping would restock your room with for your next days stay. What I mean is 1 day we had wash clothes and hand towels, but no bath towels. Another day we did not have a dish cloth or dish drying towel. Sounds trivial, but try taking a shower and coming out dry off with a hand towel or washing the dishes with $1 store paper towels. Not so easy. 1 tip I would give my fellow travelers is if you like the griddle iron waffles, make sure to get to breakfast early. If it is close to end of breakfast time (within 10 minutes) and the waffle mix runs out, staff is not likely to refill the batter container. Just looking out for my fellow griddle iron waffle lovers ;-)
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
This hotel was in an excellent location for our stay.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"Our stay at this hotel"
Everything was ok except the room had a bad odor. When the a/c reached the temp it was set for you could smell a smell best describe as a mix of sweaty gym socks and jocks and wet dogs. I woke up at 3 am unable to take the smell any longer ended up staying up and lowering the temp on the A/C so the air would move and the smell wasn't as bad. The bathroom had a bad urine smell as if the floor wasn't mopped at all and there was urine around the edge of the bowl on the floor best i can describe the smell almost as bad as a uncleaned truck stop. Also someone had put gum on the edge of the table in the grooves and my wife accidentally got her hand in it when she grab the side of the table next to the couch. I have worked in housekeeping most of my life both as a worker and a supervisor in Hospitals, Operating room, morgues, and business offices so what i am telling you is fact not just opinion. I am very distressed that a hotel charging 127.50 a night is in this kind of condition. If i ever have to stay in the Ft Lauderdale area again i sure won't stay at this hotel. I would recommend retraining the housekeeping staff. I also will not recomend it to anyone i know. Also not enough seating in the breakfast area there were families with young kids looking for seats and tables. I my self am handicapped and i couldn't find a table for 20 mins hard ti eat when you have to stand and hold your food.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
Ben
"An excellent value. Would stay there again."
An excellent value. Front desk and maintenance very responsive. Breakfast manager not very nice - but honestly probably has an irritating job with so many people crushing in all at once. Little things like omletts put out totally cold but overall this property offers a terrific value - at a relatively low price.
2 night business trip Dec 16, 2014
Darrell
"A quite nice Staybridge Suites"
A Staybridge is a Staybridge, but the grounds are a cut above the other Staybridge's we've stayed in and that's quite a few. The grounds are much more spacious than most with an excellent swimming pool and fire pit. It was quite nice to sit or eat outside. The rest of the hotel is the typical no frills, clean pleasant place to stay. The neighborhood is quite nice with lots of places to eat or shop. Plantation was a bit out of the way for us but definitely worth it
2 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
"Will NEVER stay at a Staybridge Suites Hotel again"
We had booked a room with at least one king size bed, or two queen beds if the king was not possible. We booked well in advance. When we got there our room had 1 queen bed. It was on the ground floor and was actually outfitted for a handicapped person. We liked the big walk-in shower, but the bed was not large enough for 2 people and was not comfortable. Also, our room was on the first floor and very close to the main lobby breakfast room. There was a party of young soccer players with their parent staying there who had a "gathering" in the lobby area which began about 6:30 and continued until 11:00. During that time, kids ran up and down the halls screaming and tapping on our door. The hotel did not do anything to stop that annoyance.
2 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
IRENE
"Decent hotel"
Although I was overwhelmed by the smell of bleach as I entered my room; sad to see the drapes slipping off the curtain rod; disappointed to see a piece of bathroom tissue in the toilet when I arrived; four horrible pillows; and a child's fingerprints all over the full length mirror; the rest of the suite itself was fine. The kitchen area was neat and clean, and should I have chosen to eat in my room, would have been a wonderful asset. I had family members meet me in my room before we went to a Christmas event in the area, and it was nice to have a sofa where they could sit comfortably. The flat screen TV turned and could be viewed from either the bed or the sofa. The room was quiet with plenty of lighting. The shower evidentally had a governor on it so that when I turned the knob all th way to "hot", there was no possible way I could have been burned; the water temperature could only elevate to "warm". The dressing area was nice with an okay-sized closet, but lacked any safe, so I had to keep valuables in my car's trunk. When I arrived at the hotel, the front desk was unattended, so I had to stand there, waiting. When the gentleman arrived, he did apologize and was quite professional. He said he had been making coffee for the open area where free breakfasts were available each morning for guests. For safety reasons, it was suggested to me that I shouldn't choose a hotel closer to A1A which is why I stayed at this place. WiFi was included in the cost of the room.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014