All hotels in Plantation, Florida, United States of America

Great pool
  • Wellness Area
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
"Worth the stay"
Staff were very freindle and facilities were great.
1 night romance trip Apr 2, 2016
david
"Great location. A room with everything."
In between the Everglades and the beach, so nothing was ever too far away. Staybridge always has the best in room size, amenities, customer service and the breakfast.
4 night family trip Mar 20, 2016
Mohammad
"Definitely not the best, but not the worst either."
Hotel was OK. I felt itchy the whole time I was there. I checked everything in the room for signs of fleas or bed bugs, but couldn't find anything. My only conclusion was that it had something to do with the detergent they used to wash the bedding. Room needed a thorough cleaning in places around the bed box spring and air conditioner vents. They have a free social on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesdays with beer/wine and a some food. A lot of people attend, but pretty sure most of them were friends of the workers and were not even staying in the hotel. When the beer or food ran out, that seemed to be the end, instead of replenishing until the event end time. When checking out I asked for a receipt, but was told that she wold have to check with her manager. I received a call later stating I would have to have the charges billed to my incidental card on file and then have the charges reversed on the other card. Once this happened I would be emailed a copy. So far I have been billed to both cards, but have yet to receive my receipt.
5 night business trip Mar 13, 2016
Ryan
"Great Trip!"
We were in town for a swim meet. The location was perfect!
4 night family trip Mar 9, 2016
only issue was the large number of young people (college age) who were hanging around in the lobby upon our arrival and that evening. Evidently they were in a large group that monopolized the area - fortunately we went out to dinner and our room was far removed from the lobby area so it wasn't an issue. Perhaps the management could have suggested that these people move out of the area into the breakfast area to clear the lobby area.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2016
Kathleen
"Solid hotel with great staff"
we like Staybridge properties and this one was right in line with others we've stayed at. One thing that stood out was EVERYONE at this property was just super friendly and helpful and nice. They genuinely made you feel welcome. If we travel back to this area, I'd absolutely stay at the hotel again.
1 night romance trip Feb 16, 2016
"Quiet & spacious"
Helpful front desk staff. Room large with a full kitchen. Very clean. We stayed for a week while visiting the kids. since we are West Coasters on the East Coast we tend to sleep in & miss the free breakfast but we were never disturbed by housekeeping (which is not always the case). Wish there was a way to get fresh air without the air conditioning cycling on & off all night. There's a big supermarket just across the street which is nice.
6 night family trip Dec 14, 2015
Gail
"Sinus infection from their air conditioning"
Room left me sick. They are not cleaning their air-conditioning or running it on closed vent, got a sinus infection after staying there.
2 night business trip Dec 9, 2015
Nice place; excellent & friendly service.
1 night family trip Nov 6, 2015
"Best hotel hands down"
Where do I begin? This hotel far exceeded my hubby and my expectations. Wow! I would stay here over and over again. This is a superb hotel. Extremely clean and nice. The only negative comment would be that the breakfast options are bland..but other than that....I felt better than a home a way from home. I would recommend this hotel 10 times over. Everything is so up to date. No smelly room. No smelly carpets. Just wonderful! I stayed here for 7 nights...wished I could stay longer.
7 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
Scherria
"Ginormous room for a very reasonable price"
I had no idea how large the room would be. When I entered the room there was a living room with a TV set, refrigerator, microwave oven and, if you can believe it, a dish washer. There were two bedrooms off of the living room - one with a king size bed, the other with a queen size bed. Both bedrooms had their own TV sets. (how much TV can one person view at one time?). In the evening there was free food (buffalo chicken wings) and all the wine and beer you could consume. And, yes, the place has a free clothes washer and dryer. Truly incredible for the price.
2 night business trip Oct 13, 2015
"Great stay in a great location!"
I was here on Business. They have great breakfast and a very interesting meet and greet on Tuesday - Thursday. I'm not sure if that is permanent. Right across the street from a supermarket and nearby most of the main streets and highways. Definitely would recommend.
5 night business trip Aug 23, 2015
Christian
"Very satisfied"
Completely filled our expectations, clean, neat, excellent service.... And the price is more then right!
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
JUAN
Need better ac
1 night trip Aug 10, 2015
kiondre
"Suitable for what is needed"
Good points were the room was good, large, decent beds, good kitchens, free wi-fi and HBO, popcorn, etc. Location was good also with a pizza restaurant a few mins walk away. Not so good points - the free breakfast 'may' have been good if there wasn't a family of hogs, hogging it and practically stopping everyone from getting as they chain relayed food back and forward to their own family sat at a table. The layout of the rooms is a bit silly with tiny bathroom/toilets (try closing the door when you're inside it) yet with wasted space in the main suite. Suitable for what was needed, a one night stay with my kids in a suite.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
steven
"Five stars all around"
five stars across the board. Best hotel experience ever. I could live here, unbelievably comfortable rooms, great all around atmosphere (inside and out of hotel). The only think I would add would be a little more diversity to breakfast with the addition of biscuits and gravy.
4 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
Burlington
"Great hotel!"
Our stay was great!
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Kevol
"Relaxing 2 day stay."
Quick two day stay before going back to Curacao. I was great. Near malls and alot of eatery.
2 night romance trip Jul 21, 2015
Went for a family wedding. No complaints about this hotel. Hotel staff was friendly and efficient. Room was very comfortable and clean. It was great having a kitchen and the complimentary breakfast was definitely a plus. If in the area again we would definitely stay here.
3 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
"Home away from ahome"
Have been there 4 times same quality same service love it
Other trip Jun 27, 2015
Marc.E
"charming hotel large room clean environment ."
I was truly impressed with the hotel The staff were very welcoming and helpful with everything we wanted. Clean room and was a good size. Shuttle to and from the sawgrass mall was a definite plus. Will definitely be back.
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
Duane
"Very Nice"
I try to stay here when traveling for business. Friendly staff, love the appetizer's, and the layout of the hotel. You didn't get all 5's only because of no hot tub! Even so, I still choose to stay at the Staybridge!
3 night business trip Jun 9, 2015
"Very pleased"
We were two adults and three children and we really enjoyed our stay. We had a two room suite which the kids were very excited about having their own room. There was a dirty spoon lodged in the kitchen sink but it was just overlooked, not big deal. The hotel was very nice. The free laundry facility was very helpful! The pool was not the best for the kids because it got deep very quickly but they still enjoyed it and we had the pool to ourselves every time we went which was nice, a switch from overcrowded pools at most other hotels. Lacking a hot tub but they had a nice fire pit area and a grilling area which was nice! Definitely recommend and I hope we can stay again some time.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Everything was nice and comfy and you felt right at home.
Other trip Jun 11, 2015
Edwards
"nice hotel"
Nice hotel. Clean room, friendly staff. Pool is small. Uncomfortable bed.Italian and sushi restaurant, dunkin donuts, supermarket, and ATM all within walking distance. Hotel suited more for business than pleasure.
10 night romance trip May 30, 2015
"overall was good"
We stayed 4 nights from May 30 (I think it was Room#221 or #211??? Deluxe Studio Suite, come out of the elevator-go straight-turn right- and it will be on the left side of that corridor) Overall was good. The only complain will be the smell of the room. It had a raw, garbage kind of smell, especially when we come back and enter the room. We thought about changing room but didn't have energy to do so, we just bare it. But definitely need to do something about that smell, especially everything else was good.
4 night romance trip May 30, 2015
"Home away from home."
Needed more than just a hotel room while our house was being fumigated. The suite layout was just right for enabling all our family's needs: desk & swivel chair for an "office", couch for viewing television or reading, kitchen area for cooking/dining, & a separate bedroom which meant we could close the doors for privacy from other ongoing activities when we wanted to sleep in late. Best of all, great breakfast buffet (daily) & complimentary social food & drinks (3 times a week) meant not needing to use the kitchen in the room if we didn't want to.
Other trip Jun 7, 2015
Maggie
"Family Vacation"
This hotel hits every mark. Employees are friendly and helpful. Grounds are beautifully kept and rooms are spotless. Great location as well. Close to highway, shopping and restaurants.
5 night family trip May 28, 2015
Hope
"We would stay there again"
The hotel was very nice and offered a number of amenities that were included, from breakfast, wifi, and even laundry. We had just come back from a cruise so having a washer and dryer allowed for us to wash cloths making it a quick transition when we got back home. We would definitely stay there again.
2 night family trip May 31, 2015
Ben
"Great Value and Perks!"
Stayed at Staybridge Suites for three nights for business. I can't say enough about the accommodations provided for the price! The staff was friendly and accommodating. The room was very clean and comfortable as well. The free breakfast was more then I could ask for - waffles, bacon, ham, eggs, cheese omlets, bagels, etc. and the free high speed WiFi was an added plus! I would certainly stay here again when I have to return to the area and I recommend the hotel.
3 night business trip May 28, 2015
Tennille
"Unprofessional & inconsiderate"
Terrible stay. Difficult to locate, no signage to direct to location. Difficult to get in and out of due to local streets. Arrived to find wet carpeting from cleaning which led to slick tile floors. No wet floor signs warning patrons, almost slipped and fell. Room was okay, but nothing spectacular. Staff gave inaccurate information about hotel and events. Was told at check in that breakfast was at 6:30 a.m. This is for weekdays only, on weekends it is 7:30 a.m. No mention of this on site. Since I had to leave by 7:30 to make my appointment, this ment no breakfast. Spoke to manager that morning about my displeasure over the considerations...no attempts at all to make concessions or express concern that I did not enjoy my stay. Will never use this hotel again.
1 night business trip May 29, 2015
Alan
"1st timer to Florida"
Great stay at a great price. Everyone was very nice and helpful.
3 night family trip May 20, 2015
George M
"Excellent hotel being with everything on the suite"
All was excellent beside the room air conditioning compressor on the bedroom was making a lot of noise when was working. Also in the main areas of the lobby I believe is too cold.
4 night family trip May 19, 2015
"Visiting family"
The staff is very friendly & hospitable. However, the rooms could be better maintained: cleaner floor tiles & carpet, window curtains & bed sheets, pillows etc.
Other trip May 16, 2015
G. May 2015
"Fire alarm testing made stay not as great"
The only thing that caused the overall rating of the hotel to be a 3 instead of a 5 is the fact that we were not informed prior to our arrival that the day we would be staying there, the hotel would be conducting a maintenance function of replacing all the air filters in the air duct system throughout the hotel, as well as doing a yearly testing of the fire alarm system, which was going off every few minutes from the time of our arrival around 12 noon, until 5 pm. As our trip involved starting our day at 2 am. that morning, we were looking forward to getting some rest that afternoon, as we had evening plans that we wanted to be well rested for. This was impossible to accomplish with the alarm testing going on. This was a non-refundable reservation, otherwise if we had known ahead that this was going on at this hotel, we would have made arrangements to stay somewhere else.
1 night romance trip May 4, 2015
This hotel is very family friendly and is ideally located for shopping and dining. Rooms are very comfortable and spacious.
Other trip May 13, 2015
Visitor
"Excellent 4 shopping excursions"
Clean safe and excellently located near malls and swap shop.
Other trip May 10, 2015
Rena
The room is of ample size with plenty of amenities.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"vacation"
Great place
2 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
Cindy
"Fantastic"
This hotels gives you all the comfort you need. Good for families. We enjoyed the patio and the squirrels. We would definitely stay again.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
Arti
We just stayed 1 night there were 4 of us and we had 2 rooms/suites. A king suite and another suite that had 2 seperate bedrooms 1 queen and 1 queen
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
"Quiet, well-equipped room"
The room was quiet and well-equipped. Most of the staff were great but there were a few that seemed to need more training.
4 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Nice and very quiet"
great front desk service. Breakfast was wonderful
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
kiek
Terrible sofabed but they did try to solve the problem. Housekeeping need to improve, was not as we expected. The breakfast fantastic!
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
terry
"Nice hotel close to shopping malls"
Overall, I had a pleasant experience. Only because the hotel was occupied to capacity that I wasn't able to select my room floor and it was an adjoining room so we had to put a towel by the door to block out noise. Breakfast buffet was well stocked with everything from fruits to bacon & eggs. The kitchenette was well stocked although we didn't stay long enough to want to use it. I wish the bathroom had a counter, it only had a stand alone vanity so I had to rest my toiletries in the bedroom. Because they are all suites, the room is spacious regardless of what room you select because the bedroom is separate from the living room and kitchenette and the bathroom is private too. Great for long stays and group traveling.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Aurelia
"Smokey Room"
The hotel room was clean but it was a non smoking room, however it was apparent that someone had recently been smoking in the room. Very unpleasant and the housekeeping staff gave me a hard time about getting extra blankets which was very frustrating.
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"NICE HOTEL CLOSE TO SHOPING MALL"
WAS VERY IMPRESS WITH COMFORT AND CLEANLINESS OF HOTEL THE BUFFET BREAKFAST WAS IMPRESSIVE AND TASTY,GREAT VARIETY, NICELY LAID OUT WHILE YOU COULD EAT IN COMFORT,I LIKE THAT!
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
NETTE
"A Must"
perfect for the short business trip I was on, walkable area which was nice. great staff!
2 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
Debra
"as i was own business i did not look for the beach"
from the moment i check in the staff was very pleasant, and very helpful.you very made to feel welcome immediately.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015