All hotels in Plantation, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here410 N Pine Island Rd, Plantation, FL, 33324, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great comfy stay"
Me and my little family stayed there for 3 days, room was clean and comfy. Breakfast was great, good variety of food hot and cold.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
judy
"Just fabulous"
Way better than I expected!!
2 night trip Aug 21, 2014
Michele
"Business trip"
Great place, good breakfast and free beer/wine/snacks on T/W/Th.
3 night business trip Aug 18, 2014
"Hotel is close to shopping"
Great value for the cost.additionally the rooms are spacious and comfortable
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Mark thompson
"worked out fine for one night"
was just what we needed
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
glenn
"Convenient & pleasant location"
I have stayed at Staybridge twice. I visit Florida at least once a year. The inviting atmosphere & the friendly staff in addition to the breakfast buffet are the basic elements that make Staybridge the hotel of my choice.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
GJ
"Would not return"
Although this is a smoke free hotel, room had a very strong cigarette smokey smell!! Bed squeaked with every move. Hotel staff was nice and food at breakfast was great, however I would not return.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2014
New Yorker
"Great value if not for lingering food scent in roo"
Everything was top notch except for the lingering scent of Chinese cooking in room. Breakfast was great with nice selection of tasty foods, pool nice, etc
3 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Burlie
Excellent breakfast! The pool needs to be clean and the patio didn't appeal to me.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Victor
"Always love staying at the Staybridge"
Everything was great, and I mean everything.
2 night business trip Jul 26, 2014
A. Noel
"Great place to kick back"
The staff was great and the atmosphere was pretty good. Read some of the previous reviews and was a little worried. There are some local residents that are in transition between homes but they were very helpful in finding our way around as well as getting tips on where to go.
5 night family trip Jul 12, 2014
MS Boy
"Nice family location"
We spent four nights at this facility. The staff were very helpful and knowledgable. The room was clean and the free breakfast had a good selection of items. The hotel is convenient to a mall and many shopping areas. The hotel shuttle was also available during weekdays. The staff know the entire surrounding area and can answer any question. The pull out sofa came in handy.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
"Nice long stay hotel with self-catering facilities"
Although we only stayed for 6 nights, it was perfect for our needs. A decent buffet at breakfast, 2 cook tops in the room, with a full refrigerator, coffee pot, dishes and pots. 2 adults and a child in a studio was quite comfortable. There were also happy hours with basic eats and a drink or 2 during the week. It was ideally situated for our needs in Plantation, with supermarkets, shopping and numerous restaurants, all a stones throw away. I would definitely book this hotel again.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
"Ok hotel close to Sawgrass Mills mall"
Hotel was ok, stayed for 11 nights. However the room cleanliness wasn't great. The bathroom developed mould after the first week and it wasn't cleaned until I wiped the wall myself. Beds were small and seemed to slope from the feet side to the headboard. I was disappointed when I had requested a late check out the previous day to be told on the last day that I had to check out at 12 pm. On the good side, the room was big with a separate living area from the bedroom. The mini kitchen was nice with a full fridge and microwave.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
ashmeed
"Staybridge Hotel"
Hotel was great. I took the girlfriend to Las Olas for the fourth of July weekend and this place was very close by. Hotel employees were nice and the morning breakfast buffet was good. Hotel is clean and well maintained. Will stay again in the future.
"Mom's 70th Birthday Celebration"
My family & I selected Miami as the destination to celebrate my moms 70th birthday. Our stay at Ft. Lauderdale Staybridge Suites was perfect. The staff accommodated our party of 18 by ensuring that our rooms were near each other and happily assisted us with anything that they could to ensure that our celebration was perfect. Myself and my family say "THANK U Ft. Lauderdale Staybridge Suites
4 night family trip Jun 12, 2014
Lemelle
"Well-equipped hotel"
I had a great four-day stay at this hotel. The hallways and rooms are very clean and modern, and the front desk staff are friendly and helpful. I had trouble printing a theme park ticket in the business center, and one of the hotel staff members put the file on a USB drive and printed it for me from another computer. I love staying in hotels with little kitchens and a couch for extra space, and my room's kitchen had a nice supply of cutlery, dishes, and basics such as dish soap and paper towels. My one complaint involves the tightness of the bathroom space. I could only really stand in one spot to fully open the bathroom door and exit! Overall, a wonderful hotel for the quality, service, and convenience!
4 night family trip Jun 18, 2014
Kat
"Way better than expected"
Hotel is very clean, complementary breakfast and brunch, nice recently updated rooms. Very close to malls, hospitals.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Felipe
"truly special...homestyle feeling"
People were friendly,honestly condo feeling,nice patio,nice pool,great location.
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2014
elsieyes
"Bad stay -very bad"
The staff and management at the Staybridge in Plantation= needs to go to the Staybridge in Tallahassee and learn how to treat customers and make them feel at home. This was the worst place we have ever stayed. No trays for coffee or food, no protection for coffee cups as to not burn yourself, the roll out mattress was springs and no padding at all and was stained horrible, and the laundry room dryers did not work and one was out of order it took my dryer 2 hours and then I hung my cloths all over the room to dry andthe AC vent air smelled like a dog really - really bad. The staff treated us rudely the manager lied to us concerning trays and the House keeping manager told us "as far as I know we do not have to have trays and now I am the one who has to go out and buy them for you" - I also treated my daughter and grandson to a room there to be closer to us and the room I made reservations for was to have two beds and gave us one and told us to use the roll out and that they would bring extra padding for the protruding springs in both rooms. The only person that was not rude and helpful was Luis at the front desk he tried his best. In Tallahassee we never had an problems at all and the staff was like family nice and we felt so at home -Shame on you Plantation Staybridge
8 night trip Jun 2, 2014
rscaptain
Staff extremely friendly and helpful. Safe area. Great hotel experience.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
P-mom
Our stay was very good. Guests and staff were quite friendly. Devon was excellent in his delivery. We must mention that the driver of the shuttle was very accommodating, he gave us as much time as he could when he took us to SawGrass.Thanks for making our stay a good one.
3 night trip May 22, 2014
"Convenient"
Needed a place to stay close to my destination, this was the place plus affordable with kitchenette, no complaints. Not fancy but also not run down, thanks for the find.
Other trip May 26, 2014
Lotus
"hidden gem"
I usually don't post reviews, but this place was so good that it need to be shared. Nice big suites. Super clean. Very friendly staff. Nice courtyard. Breakfast above average. Well insulated rooms. Safe and secure location. Well managed and very motivated staff.
Other trip May 23, 2014
Frequent travel
"Close to Broward mall & Sawgrass"
Excellent a Room , Clean Comfortable with all the amenities if you want to make something yourself , Very Impressed, will definitely stay there again .
1 night romance trip May 16, 2014
Den
"TV"
No guide on TV to show what shows are on. Terrible.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
The room had some bad design issues. There was no light over the sink and mirror in the bathroom. Also there was almost not counter space around the bathroom sink.
2 night trip May 14, 2014
"Great for business"
Good clean room, great happy hour, will stay again...in fact, booked again for next week.
2 night business trip May 13, 2014
Norm
"Not far from Sawgrass Mills Mall"
Clean room and good complementary breakfast
1 night trip May 13, 2014
"Great hotel!!"
I was pleasantly surprised at how wonderful this hotel was!! Clean, friendly staff, room was large and comfy!! I will stay here again!!!
Other trip May 15, 2014
tammy
"Convenient location for business or short stay"
The receptionists were kind but not hospitable. On the contrary, the cleaning & breakfast staffs were hospitàblr
Other trip May 13, 2014
"Great value"
We didn't want to spend tons of money on a place to sleep (those by the beach are expensive) so we stayed here and rented a car. We could easily get to the beach within 15 minutes. Breakfast was wonderful, room was larger than expected, service was pretty good - we didn't need much beyond what was already available. I would stay there again - and bring my kids next time.
4 night romance trip May 2, 2014
MW
"awesome hotel"
very nice hotel and staff, living room has a sofa bed that has pillow and blankets bed sheets!
Other trip May 5, 2014
sunny
Everyone was great there, room was very nice and clean had a great experience
1 night trip Apr 29, 2014
Very nice hotel and staff
2 night trip Apr 24, 2014
antonio marcelo
"Great Hotel with extras"
Hotel was very nice, great breakfast, coffee all day, also with extra light meals for 3 nights on weekdays, tuesday/wednesdays and thursdays including drinks,beer wine sodas, I was surprised on that, no charge, yes free. Rooms very clean and well maintained. nice garden with pool, was nice to relax in the garden with a lot of shade and sofas. No bar on site.Also free washing machines but have detergent or buy on site at affordable price. Hotel location were also nice and quiet it and very close and walkable to a Publix supermarket a nice pizzeria and DD for extra sweets and more coffee, drive for five minutes and have a lot of restaurants, malls. 20 min drive to Fort Lauderdale beach.
7 night family trip Apr 15, 2014
Vitor A.
"Ok stay, but staff wasn't so great"
The staff at the front desk that I dealt with were not very knowledable. As an example, I asked about my room and she said it's a King. It was really a queen.
3 night family trip Apr 17, 2014
"brothers birthday weekend"
I think the stay was pretty good EXCEPT for the fat that when we arrived our room was not ready which wasn't to bad because it gave us a reason to go shopping but other then that the front desk was very friendly and helpful great place would stay again for sure.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
FREDDIE-G
"Clause to the beach, the LDS Temple, the Swap Shop"
Great place, roomy, centrally located, great breakfast buffet, Pei Wei and Publix right across street, in room kitchen, separate sitting room with fold out bed
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
Brent
"Beautiful, updated hotel!"
Excellent front desk staff, recommended great restaurant right nearby. Comfortable room and bed, enjoyed the kitchen with fullsize appliances. Would definitely stay there again!
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
Kristin
"Staybridge - Plantation"
Check in was quick and the room easily accessible to the elevator and breakfast area. The pool was warm and clean and nicely situated as well. Towels were changed daily and the room straightened daily. The kitchen was stocked with coffee and popcorn and the two televisions made choices for viewing no problem
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
The hotel was unbelievable!!!! My wife and I loved the stay.......The hotel was clean, very comfortable, staff was great, wow!!!! We will return...
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
Raymond
It was perfect!!
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
Darla
Hotel staff was very nice and accomadating. Rooms were clean and adequate. They are suites with full size refrigerators, dishwashers, fully stocked with dishes and pans and a 2burner stovetop. Pool area was nice, Is pet friendly. Housekeeping did forget our room one day but staff was very apologetic. Would diffinently stay there again.
3 night trip Mar 29, 2014
Pat
"Unevenful stay"
No surprise, fine hotel with proper amenities and good and accommodating staff. Was there to study so I did not take advantage of all amenities. Would recommend and I would return if the price is right.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Rafael
"Nice Stay"
Room was clean. Staff friendly. Would stay here again.
1 night business trip Mar 28, 2014
Peggy
we thought the rooms were spacious clean and comfortable we would stay again
2 night business trip Mar 23, 2014
"Nice hotel but far from downtown"
Pool was lovely and warm with comfortable chairs. Free food and drnk was supplied at 5.30 mon thru Thursday. Breakfast was free but limited. Reception was understaffed some of the time. Fort Lauderdale beach was 25 minutes away but a good Mall was nearby.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
Overall pleasant experience. The staff was friendly and helpful.
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
Lori
"Nice hotel, Great location"
Staff was very nonchalant. The maids opened knocked and open my room door over 9 times in 3 hours before I checked out at 11. So inconvenient and embarrassing. I called the front desk to have them ask the maids to stop. He said he would, and it happened 3 times after. the breakfast was great. Great menu. The room was great, a lot of amenities. Tiles were cold
Other trip Mar 17, 2014