All hotels in Winter Garden, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here13603 W Colonial Dr, Winter Garden, FL, 34787, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.4
    2.6
    2.4
    2.1
    2.8
"Don't stay here"
If this is the last reservation stay home or sleep in tour car
Other trip Jan 8, 2014
Pretty much a dump. Served its purpose. A place to sleep. Very outdated. Coffee pot was some contraption unlike anything I have seen before. Need to upgrade the tv.
5 night trip Dec 29, 2013
Wouldn't stay there again. Did not feel safe. Mold in the bathroom. No refrigerator or micro wave or complimentary breakfast. Location was dark and not far from Sea World. Sheets did not match, holes in mattress.
1 night trip Dec 30, 2013
"Burn holes in the comforters in a NON smoking room"
Burn holes in the comforters in a NON SMOKING room. There's a dive bar connected to the hotel so various 'creatures' are constantly in and out of the 'lobby' and hallways. Room smelled horrible, shower and shower curtain were dirty. The light fixture above the vanity/sink area had some sort of white flakey stuff falling from it every couple of seconds. The sheets were not changed, we tested them by putting a busines card underneath the sheet cover. Even the miniature bar of soap provided smelled like butt. I wouldn't be surprised if I have a rash from the sheets. NEVER, ever booking it again, and will just pay the extra $20 / night to stay somewhere safer and cleaner. GROSS.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
Allyson
"Nasty"
Unclean
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
Room was very clean and spacious. Old.fashion but great location and had a IHop.right beside it
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2013
Peggy S
Courteous, convenient and reasonable
1 night business trip Dec 3, 2013
"About As Expected"
I only use motel because it is close to the Ocoee area and Clermont (if I can't find something there). The rates are higher than other areas to the south. It is marginal but does have an IHOP in the motel which is convenient. This time there was no soap and the hot water in the shower tub could only be tuned on if you turned the handle just to the right place. I've never tried the Executive Inn next door but I might give it a look. Note that walk-up rates are definitely higher than through the website.
1 night business trip Nov 16, 2013
"Nice for a night but not a vacation"
It was good for me only needing it for the night, but I wouldn't want to stay if I was on vacation or something. The staff seemed a little crabby and the beds weren't too comfortable. However the room was clean when I got there which to me is a major plus.
1 night trip Nov 1, 2013
Kristian
"The room air conditioning made tons of noise. The"
Disgusting little hotel, it is a quickie motel if you know what I mean.
Other trip Nov 2, 2013
"satisfied customer"
clean rooms, mediocre service, good proximity to attractions. priced reasonable.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2013
Wise
"central located"
the place was ran down and the front desk people at check in was unfriendly
1 night trip Jun 30, 2013
rick
"Its ok"
When i visit the hotel the staff is very friendly. I stay in a smoking room i appreciate that , the a/c is very noisey, and i wish they would have cable!!!
1 night trip Jun 30, 2013
sherry
"This was the nastiest motel I have ever seen."
The room was disgusting. I was afraid to walk barefooted in the room because the carpet was so stained and disgusting. Had I seen the room before paying for the night, I would have walked away.
Other trip Jun 23, 2013
Edy
"convent"
The hotel is clean and it is nice that an Ihop is right there. The pool is nice and clean and management was well aware of a storm coming to close the pool for safety reasons. It needs cable tv and not satellite, cable would make it perfect.
1 night trip Jun 9, 2013
sherry
"Adequate Hotel for Overnight Travelers."
This hotel was adequate and clean. For travelers just looking for a place to rest their heads for the night, it was fine.
Other trip Jun 2, 2013
Greg
"comfort"
Rooms need updating and we booked a King Bed and we got Full size which made of an uncomfortable sleep after being on the road for 9 hours had an accident and was stressed. THere were two full bed but i don't sleep alone and my wife was with me and she felt the same way as I. So Expdeia we know you don't control that yet let them know we did when we checked iout I was to tired to do it after we got to our room we just went straight to sleep for a whilw.. enoughh said will not do that again
Other trip May 22, 2013
"Not the Ritz, but Awesome Quality for the PRice"
This is one of the best places I have ever stayed for the price. An older hotel that has been upgraded. It has very nice grounds and pool in a great location. Although not right in Disney World area, the trip on the freeway to the park is quite short. Also, this property has an IHOP and a bar attached to it. The staff was very friendly.
1 night trip May 11, 2013
"A good low cost stay in Orlando"
Employees and former employees congregating in lobby did not leave a good impression Also I had to leave a day early and need a refund.
Other trip Apr 15, 2013
"Will never stay there again"
Terrible service. Did not leave coffee or cups after first day. No garbage can in room for two days even after we asked for one. Water in shower turned cold after one minute. Requested iron for the room but never received it. Thank goodness we brought our own. No refrigerator.
3 night family trip Mar 28, 2013
Sid
"Awww Heck No!"
This place was absolutely awful. The only plus to the place is that there is a bar and an IHOP. They didn't even know how to set up the WiFi. It was absolutely terrible. There was no ironing board in the room, and they said to iron on the bed. They finally found one and brought it to me. This place is rediculous. I wouldn't stay here again if they paid me to.
2 night business trip Mar 26, 2013
Wayne
It was horrible! They had my reservation all wrong! I requested 3 rooms with double beds and only got 1 room with a king size bed. The girl up front did try to make it better by comping a fridge and microwave. But the rooms were horrible! Stains on sheets, room smelled like smoke (this was a non-smoking room), bathtub did not drain, and the toilet stopped working. Oh and I can't forget the cockaroach I had crawl on the bed!!
1 night trip Mar 23, 2013
This was not a place you should be offering. Mildew on wall and ceiling, carpet wet as a result of leaking somewhere.
1 night trip Mar 23, 2013
Rob
"hotel nightmare"
the hotel room was dirty and smell horrible. the night manager or desk clerk was very rude and disrespectful. i would not recommend it to no one.
2 night business trip Mar 15, 2013
janet
"Near Lots of Major Roads"
The internet connection was a little odd but it all did work out. Lots of food places nearby.
1 night business trip Mar 11, 2013
"Close to Trade Show"
Clerk was friendly. He had ground floor room I had requested reserved for me, which is not quaranteed as stated on the website. Room clean. Much better than most. Beds a little hard ,but fine. And again, Clean . I-Hop rest. right on site,in lobby ! Very handy . Parking lot was very dark ! Needs lighting to be safe. A/C worked fine,just very noisey. An extra , was 3 wild Mallard ducks that landed in the pool to swim ! Eveyone enjoyed that and took pictures. Much better place than the other reviews I have read would lead you to believe. Will stay again .
2 night trip Mar 15, 2013
Jack G.
"Bad hotel experience!!"
Reaaallyyyy bad odor, from the front desk to the room. Bathroom towels felt like sand paper over your body. The overall hotel conditions are very disapponting, the air conditioner of my room was making so much noise that me and my kinds wasn't able to sleep well. Overall experience was bad!!!
Other trip Mar 19, 2013
"No Wi-Fi!!!"
The hotel said it had Wi-Fi in room, but during my five nights' stay, I didn't get Wi-Fi either in the room, or the lobby. The front desk kept telling me they restarted the router, but showed no sense of urgency in resolving the issue.
5 night family trip Dec 24, 2012
The place is a dump and my perception is that there is a lot of crime in the area since there was a cop car in the back of the hotel most of the time.The person up front was poor at best and spent most of her time making personal calls.
2 night business trip Jan 6, 2013
"Decent"
It was a decent hotel and got it at a good price for one night. Just wished the internet worked. Overall it was a good hotel.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2012
"DO NOT USE CABS"
No English. Many cab drivers go 80mph and talk on phone. Drivers are on suicide missions.
Other trip Dec 30, 2012
mrdrivedrunk
":("
The hotel is right next door to a bar it was loud and there was a fight. We had to fight with the room door cause it would not open. For three days we did not get room service or clean towels
3 night trip Nov 22, 2012
jess
"Budget Inn & Suites Orlando West"
OK. But slightly overpriced for property.
2 night business trip Nov 9, 2012
Richard K.
"it was ok"
We went just for a concert my only complaint is that the Ac broke as soon as we got there and it was a Saturday so they couldn't fix it and the remote to the tv barely worked but like i said we got it for location and drinking purposes so i didn't mind too much
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2012
"better than expected"
We travel a lot mostly overnight stays for our kids ball games. We look for cheap hotels as we just need a place to sleep nothing more. We were hesitate after reading reviews but some people expect the ritz for $50, and we booked late so this was the closest room to the fields we could find. Cheap hotels are usually shady and run to the ground. This hotel was not its was definitely better than most cheap hotels. No room oder. Bathroom was clean. Beds were surprisingly good (i have severe back problems). The walls are paper thin could hear tv in other room and coffee sucked. The staff was smug but accomidating. There is a bar on site and got a little loud at closing but not trouble. I will definetly stay there again next time we have a tournament in clermont.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2012
As soon as we opened the door I wanted to leave but it was late around midnight and we had to be up early in the morning for a family funeral. The room had a mildew moldy odor. The shower curtain had mildew on it.
Other trip Sep 12, 2012
"Old, but clean and friendly"
Older property, but very clean. Pool was great. The Front Desk gentleman, Kendall, was OUTSTANDING. Very helpful wth directions, places to eat. I would hire him in a minute, if I had a customerrelations position.
Other trip Jul 17, 2012
Joel
"You get what you pay for."
The towels smelled moldy and were super scratchy, not comfortable to use. The room looked dark and gloomy.
Other trip Jul 16, 2012
"inexpensive, not in great shape"
Cheap. Did the job for a night's sleep, but not well maintained.
Other trip Jul 7, 2012
JB
My stay was peaceful, however; I went to the front desk to ask for trash pale bags or liners. I was told the maintenance guy would bring them to my room. I never got them. I then went over to the attached IHOP stood there 8 minutes yelling, "HELLO" noone came to assist me, I never saw the attendant nor a waitress. So I went back to my room.. So overall the room was OK.. The service needs improvement.
Romance trip Jun 6, 2012
LaTeasha

"bien"
Estaba muy bien para el precio que tenia pero la alfombra estaba manchada y la bañera estaba rota pero si logre descansar las camas estaban comodas
2 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
"泊まるだけなら"
受付は愛想がよくなかった。 ただ素泊りするようなところ。 浴槽の設備が古く、冷蔵庫などはなし。 清潔感はない。
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Masanori
JP
"DEBEN DEMOLERLO Y CONSTRUIR UNO NUEVO ."
LAS INTALACIONES SON MUY VIEJAS Y HUELEN MUY MAL ,LOS BAÑOS DAN ASCO ,LA TAPA DEL SANITARIO ROTA Y DESPRENDIDA ,LA VALVULA DE LA DUCHA TIRA AGUA POR TODOS LADO !!!!LAS TOALLAS SI LAS LAVAN UNA VES MAS SE DESAPARESEN ..
2 night family trip Feb 7, 2014
CARLOS
"Habitaciones en mal estado"
Es un motel de carretera no un hotel no buenas condiciones
1 night business trip Dec 29, 2013