All hotels in Groton, Connecticut, United States of America
625 North Rd, Groton, CT, 06340, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Really Nice Marriott near Mystic!"
Loved the lobby and the fact that seating and a TV were made available out there so that our families (three with a total of six kids between us) were able to watch the Bruins game there, since the bar was full and not likely the best place for kids. I also liked the Spa and the specialis they were running that weekend, and my kids loved the pool. You might also want to let visitors know how friendly the people are and how yummy the burgers were at the little Ryan's Pub just a mile or so down the road. Might not look like much, but the kids & I all enjoyed it.
1 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2014
"Really nice hotel"
Nice hotel. Good price. Would definitely recommend
1 night romance trip May 9, 2014
"Never again"
Online pictures made this a nice looking place in person was another story
Other trip May 12, 2014
"towels please"
Overall great. However we were 3 women with 2 washcloths and 3 towels. We asked for more and the house keeper said NO! We also had to ask for our room to be made up, really is there anything better than coming back to the room and finding the beds made? We asked as we were leaving for dinner!
2 night business trip Apr 25, 2014
Beth
"Great spa day"
The 3 girls that serviced my wife and I were exceptional and we would definitely come back and would recommend them and the Spa to family and friends.
1 night romance trip Apr 26, 2014
Scott Nickerson
My family enjoy..
1 night business trip Apr 26, 2014
"Incredibly friendly and helpful staff!"
The staff bent over backwards to make us feel welcome and satisfied. Our kids always seemed welcome in any scenario (restaurant, pool, hotel lobby). The food was very good and not super expensive. Rooms not as large as I'd hoped, but clean and pretty, and very comfortable.
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2014
MBL
"Mystic SeaPort and Groton Naval Ship Yard"
Great place for my grown children to rendezvous, relax and enjoy a little getaway together. A close drive to many other of Connecticut and Rhode Island treasures: Newport, The Breakers-Vanderbelt, Castle Hill, The Navy Shipyard.
2 night family trip Apr 18, 2014
Diane Gannon
This is a great Marriott hotel. It's right off of I-95, near Groton & New London, and about 20 minutes from Foxwoods. The rooms are clean and updated. The staff is helpful and friendly. There is a Starbucks in the lobby, as well as a very nice restaurant and lounge. There is also a spa, though we did not use it.
1 night romance trip Apr 19, 2014
"Bad Night's Sleep"
The hotel was hosting a large group of young people from baseball teams who roamed the halls all night making a ton of noise. We were here to speak at an all-day seminar on Saturday and got almost no rest that night. It would have been quieter if we had slept in our car.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Top notch hotel and spa"
Great place to stay if you want a very good spa treatment, fitness ctr and nice swimming pool . The location is easy to find, just off the highway and close to all of the local attractions.
Other trip Mar 26, 2014
L Raye
as expected. nice hotel. nice spa. probably overpriced at anything over 250.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
"Awesome"
Clean, pretty, elegant, convenient, and a Starbucks inside!!!! We had a great stay and will definitely return if we are back in the area :)
2 night trip Mar 15, 2014
Dara
"A nice winter get away"
My wife, two kids and I stayed here one night after an off-season visit to Mystic Acquarium. It was conveniently located just outside Mystic and the staff were very pleasant. The pool and whirlpool were a big hit with the kids and are family-friendly after the adult swim period ends at 7pm. Breakfast at the hotel restaurant was very good and again, family friendly. A Starbucks on site was great for two parents in need of caffeine! I would gladly stay there again.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
A CT Yankee
"Great Hotel for the Family"
The service was phenomenal at the hotel and the location is central to everything you may want to do in Msytic or the casinos.
1 night trip Feb 21, 2014
Sandra
"Will never go back again to this hotel"
No one helped me with my luggage when I was checking in. They were not friendly when I asked them to extend my stay for 3 more hours. I ordered breakfast and the food was not good at all and came too late.
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
Hussam
"Very nice hotel"
We spent only a short time at the hotel but everything was great. Staff was very friendly, room clean and comfortable, great breakfast buffet. I would stay there again. Convenient to I-95.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2014
Newman235
"Great getaway spot!"
We came for an overnighter and a quick trip to Mohegan Sun. The hotel was great and the staff wonderful. An afternoon poolside was a tropical escape from all this snow. Frank drove us to the casino and we spent a fun night. Well be back soon!
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Nick
"Staff Is Excellent!"
Greeted and acknowledged by ALL staff at ALL times, nice and appreciated. Was upgraded to concierge level for the weekend, however, no club amenities open, so enjoyed the nice view from 6th floor. A few minor room maintenance issues, however, since I am in the industry I fixed them myself.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Todd
"Very comfortable hotel and room. Great restaurant!"
I have stayed at this hotel several times and would not hesitate to come back. It is the cleanest hotel I have every stayed in. Staff is unfailingly polite and eager to please. The restaurant is top notch. Can't say enough nice things about it.
Other trip Feb 12, 2014
Room was beautiful and the staff was both gracious and accommodating
Other trip Jan 27, 2014
"Who hires these people?"
Really beautiful hotel,but it was all ruined by the staff. We checked in at 4pm and the hotel wasn't nearly full, but the manager put us in what might be the noisiest room in the hotel even though I stressed that quiet was the priority. I just cannot figure out his choice. We didn't get the turn down service either. In the morning I brought this to the attention to the desk clerk who, locked his eyes to the computer, and completely ignored us, as if we weren't standing there. This was also the experience of the man in front of us whose radio wouldn't turn off all night - even unplugged. It was quite unbelievable. Even if there was a different manager and staff I wouldn't return as the hiring practice is way off base.
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
"Christmas experience"
The hotel was mostly empty over Christmas. Rooms were clean and pleasant. The downside was Christmas dinner in the Octagon restaurant. It was awful AND expensive. Even my daughter's spaghetti and meatballs was bad. By all means, sleep here, but don't eat here.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
Jane
Nice and comfortable.
1 night trip Dec 14, 2013
"Very Nice Hotel but Near Nothing"
The Mystic Marriott Hotel should not be named this since it is Groton CT. It is about 10-15 minutes from Mystic via car. There is not even food or gas close by the hotel. The hotel was very clean and the staff were friendly. The room service was affordable, quick, and pretty good. The Octagon was a nice spot for breakfast and having a Starbucks on site was conveinent as well. The Elizabeth Arden spa was overpriced, you can get better services for less money at Mohegan Sun. My problem with the hotel, aside from the location, was that there was no refridgerator in the room. The front desk told me it wouldn't be a problem to get one for my room since my daughter takes medication that needs to kept refridgerated. Well after an hour of waiting in the room, I received a phone call from the front desk that there were no more refridgerators available. This created a giant inconvienance for my family and kind of soured my opinion on this hotel. I couldn't believe that in 2013 a hotel like this wouldn't have a refridgerator available in the room.
Other trip Dec 14, 2013
The hotel was great,clean and great front desk personnel. The only small inconvinience was the remote control for the tv. Breakfast was not included that was a down fall, since we had our grandchildren with us. I will most definitely stay here again because the hotel was clean and modern.
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2013
Grandchildren
"Mogegan Sun Concert Stay Over"
It's a hotel, not a mansion!
1 night trip Nov 16, 2013
The service for check-in and check-out was very friendly and efficient. The hotel was completely booked and as a result the restaurant was very busy. The service in the restaurant was good,but not great. I later found out they were short-staffed and had two wedding parties being served.
1 night family trip Nov 9, 2013
Drew
"Anniversary getaway"
Planned a romantic getaway for our 17 th anniversary and wanted something in the Foxwoods area. I found this hotel and thought we would give it a try based on other reviews. It was great! Comfortable, friendly and not far from Foxwoods! Will go back soon!
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
"Nice weekend getaway"
Beautiful hotel with very friendly and helpful staff. Room was very nice but a/c didn't work well.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
"Great hotel!"
Stay was great. Staff was super friendly and very helpful. Food was good; condition of rooms and hotel were very nice and clean! Def recommend :)
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
"Awesome hotel in an awesome location"
well managed and maintained hotel. Great and well maintained and clean rooms. Staff are responsive and friendly. fantastic spa facilities and pool. the surrounding area is magnificent to behold.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
Duane
"Everything was great! Food, spa, and pool."
My wife and three kids stayed for four days, with everything being great. We went to dinosaur place, the aquarium, and the spa. With a dip in the pool every day. The Octagon in the hotel was delicious.
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
Edwin
"great place to stay with family"
We went for a night because we had a family gathering in Rhode Island but we want to come back its a wonderful hotel.
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2013
"Nice comfortable hotel"
Effortless experience, the staff was very helpfull.
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
"The ice maker near the room was a nuisance!"
The room was very nice. I was impressed by the quality of the hotel. My one complaint was that the room was near an ice maker. Late into the evening, people would come to get ice. It was very annoying. I should have asked for a room change, but the noise stopped about 11:30 PM. The size of the room was small in comparison to other hotels of similar price. All in all, it was a very nice stay. However, the 11 AM checkout was inconvenient. I think 12 PM would have been better for us.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2013
"right off freeway"
We stayed Friday night and was well pleased. So we wanted to come back and stay Sunday night. The night front desk gentleman on Sunday, was so nice and friendly. He even up graded our room. Was a little disappointed on that Sat. when we checked out that you could not make reservation at the front desk. You had to go over to the computer to make a reservation.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
This was a nice hotel with an Elizabeth Arden spa if you wanted pampering
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
Sheila
"angry couple"
first we were placed in a room that smelled horrible and was not what we were expecting at 10pm kids were screaming so we called and got moved to a different room which was alright but had a very loud vibrating noise that made it hard to sleep- vibration went through the pillows had to sleep with my head at the end of the bed - beds quite uncomfortable and squeaky - very disappointed if you don't have kids don't stay here - couples beware
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
jacki
"Excellent Service"
My husband and I went to the hotel for one night so we could use the pool and spa. The pool was crowded with kids during the day but quiet at night. The jacuzzi was empty but the pool was pretty dirty since they had a busy weekend. The outdoor seating area is lovely. The staff was very accommodating. We didn't have a fridge in the room and when we asked about it, they immediately put one in. The Spa is nice - the relaxation room is fair but the steam room and massage were great. I've been to several spas and the Red Door Spa is a bit over priced for a massage. Overall excellent service and accommodations.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2013
Rebecca
"Easy access from highway ..."
Very convenient hotel, right off of 95. Ample parking. Helpful staff. House keeping was really on their game. The timing of our trip was during our 5th heat wave of the ne season, the hotel lobby and all public areas were well cooled. In our room we were able to set a comfortable temperature, without it being to cold or hot (sometimes this can be a challenge). We would definitely return, and will let others know about our experience...starting with this review :)
Other trip Jul 20, 2013
Jacq
"Great Experience"
The hotel was easy to find and was everything that we have come to expect from an upscale Marriott property.
1 night trip Jul 16, 2013
"Terrible night"
I booked a room with two beds because we were staying with our two kids. When we got there they said they were out of rooms with two beds but they had a fold out couch. It was awful. I didn't sleep a wink and my back was a pretzel in the morning. I would have been better off sleeping in my car.
Response by Mystic Marriott Hotel and Spa
Dear Jonathan, I apologize that we were not able to accommodate your request for two beds. Most hotels have traditionally sold rooms by room type such as Standard, Deluxe, or Suite, and treat bed types as a request. Marriott brand standards support this strategy, but the Mystic Marriott is listening to our guests and is in the process of changing our systems to support selling rooms by bed type. In the future, we hope to do a better job accommodating our expectations. If we have a room with 2 beds available, you will be able to reserve that room. Given constantly changing guest reservations and needs, it can be challenging, but we genuinely care about our guests and are rising to the challenge.
1 night business trip Jul 13, 2013
Jonathan
Hotel was very clean and high quality
1 night trip Jul 4, 2013
"nice getaway near Mystic"
Fab hotel with the amenities we wanted. We were with out 9 month old, the room was quite large and really clean (he crawls all over the place). We liked that a Starbucks was right there, the breakfast buffet and room service were wonderful, and the spa, pool, and sauna were PERFECT! The only thing was the shower in the room - very low flow shower head. Blah. But other than that it was great and we will return if we are ever in the area again.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
missmoi
"confortable and accommedating"
Very nice, confortable, accommedating. The Spa was great.
1 night trip with friends Apr 13, 2013
JoJo
A great experience
1 night business trip Apr 5, 2013
"Super clean and a friendly staff"
We had a great experience. The service was wonderful. We were able to check in early. They helped us with our bags and were even given helpful information about the hotel and surrounding area. My family and I will defiantly stay there again
1 night family trip Mar 29, 2013
Megan
"Hotel with a Spa"
Staff was very helpful and friendly. We called for room service and they were very prompt and the food was excellent. The location of this hotel is close to stores, Mystic Seaport and the casinos. I would definitely stay in this hotel again. Even though we didn't get a chance to go to the spa, there's The Red Door spa by Elizabeth Arden, which is very inviting, maybe next time.
Other trip Mar 2, 2013
Maria
"A great stay at the Mystic Marriott"
This was my second time at this hotel, and I was once again very happy with my visit! Right off of route 95, this hotel is easy to get to and about a 20 minute drive to the casinos. Other than the restaurant in the hotel, you do have to travel a bit to find other dining options, but that wasn't a problem for us. I went with a friend and we enjoyed two fabulous days at the Red Door Spa, located in the hotel which was truly wonderful! Would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Feb 18, 2013