All hotels in San Francisco, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here665 Bush St, San Francisco, CA, 94108, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great little hotel near Union Square"
Upon arriving, I was a bit disappointed at the lobby, but once I got to my room, my concerns were allayed. The lobby was small and unremarkable, but the room was spacious, and the bed was extremely comfortable. Moreover, the dining room was very nice and breakfast was great. Most of all, the staff was fantastic. They knew where everything was and how to get there. They helped us get a black car to the airport at an ungodly hour, for less than a taxi. Great place to stay!
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"This Place Will Not Disappoint"
The staff was very helpful in recommending a place for dinner on Powell Street which was excellent.. The hotel is in a good location and the room was very clean. After spending a full day at a business conference, it was nice to enjoy the comfort of my room. As a first time guest at this hotel, I would certainly stay here again!
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
Richard Y.
"Great trip in San Francisco"
Rooms were nice and large. All the modern cinvueniences of wifu and hdtv. Bathroom was great. So many good food choices and bars just ask staff as they make great reconendations and they are not all super expensive.
4 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
Neal
"Orchard review"
Great location, great beds, clean room, POOR Shower heads. For the price I expect some type of water pressure
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
i would recommend the orchard hotel to any of my friends. the location is excellent and the hotel staff very accommodating.
5 night trip Sep 16, 2014
rubin snyder
"Great Week at The Orchard Hotel in San Francisco"
From the moment we arrived at The Orchard Hotel, the staff was extremely concerned with our satisfaction. Our room, while not particularly large, was very comfortable and clean. The bathroom was also really nice, with top notch toiletries and towels. Virtually every staff person we encountered was eager to help us however possible. The hotel is also in a great location in the city and accessible to all major San Francisco attractions. Finally, though, I would like to acknowledge the fact that the front desk staff of the hotel went above and beyond to assist me when I experienced some health issues at the end of my stay. Great service and comfortable rooms are what you can expect at The Orchard Hotel!
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
Barb
"Peaceful, tasteful, and reliable"
An excellent choice in all ways. Quiet tasteful rooms, perfectly maintained, convenient to Chinatown, Union Square shopping, Nob Hill. Nothing jarring or out of place. Priced fairly. Friendly helpful staff. Best of all, the beds. I never wanted to get up!
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Arthur
"Loved it"
Had a great time will definitely stay there again
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2014
Sarah kim
"Good position."
The hotel is very centrally positioned, easy for transport by cable car and bus. The room was good value and the staff very helpful. We would have liked to be able to have evening meals at the hotel, but the restaurant was not operating whilst we were staying there. Overall, it will be a prime consideration for my next visit to San Francisco.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"Over night"
The room was extremely clean and pleasant. The Bathroom was clean and roomy. The staff was excellent and friendly. I would recommend this hotel.
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2014
My wife says cleanest room she has ever stayed in.
2 night family trip Aug 26, 2014
"Comfort in Union Square"
Nice, comfortable, clean rooms. Staff was nice and attentive. definitely will stay there again, and i recommend you do too...
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
armando
"Great SF base"
The orchard hotel was a great base for a weekend trip to SF. It's in a great location close to union square which makes it easy to explore the city.
3 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Lindsay
"Orchard Hotel Union Square"
The hotel is a very clean oleder proprty, located adjacent to Union Square. The staff is friendly and well trained. The best choice for a Union Square located hotel.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Rod
"Nice hotel in SF"
We stayed there on a Saturday night and would go there again. It's centrally located near Union Square, the staff is extremely polite and helpful and the room was nicely appointed and very clean. Room was small but it's the City - reminded me of older New York City hotels.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Cathy
"I will go back..."
A beautiful hotel in a great area. Convenient to all the sights and most can be walked to if you can handle San Francisco's hills. We had a wonderful time. I would recommend to anyone.
4 night trip Aug 6, 2014
Denis Mc
"Terrific hotel"
This hotel fit the bill perfectly: great location (just off of Powell on Bush), helpful and friendly staff, and larger than anticipated rooms. I was very pleasantly surprised. My room was comfy and clean and quiet. I thought the location was ideal--close enough to Union Square and other shopping to get into the thick of things quickly, but enough removed to be more relaxed and quiet. I would not hesitate to stay here again.
2 night business trip Aug 4, 2014
Lynne
"Nice Hotel in San Francisco"
The hotle was very nice and the staff very helpful
3 night trip Aug 4, 2014
JSCSUPER
"Orchard Hotel"
Situated 2 blocks up Hyde street from the gate of China Town and a couple more blocks to Union Square, the Orchard is surprisingly quiet. Was a perfect spot.
3 night business trip Jul 30, 2014
Lost Angel
"In San Francisco for the SF 1/2 Marathon."
A quiet and comfortable hotel with a helpful and friendly staff. The location is not the closest to the start of the race but I was warmed up by the time I arrived at the start. A great place to stay and relax.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Debbie
"Great find!"
Hotel was wonderful! Big CLEAN rooms! Very quiet and friendly doorman with great recommendations. Awesome location!
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
christi
"It's a climb"
Very nice hotel, but if you are walking, know that getting there means two blocks of climbing.
4 night trip Jul 14, 2014
"A steep walk down"
I have stayed at the Orchard Gardens and loved it, this site is as gracious, but it is further up the hill and entails quite a steep walk down! They are very customer focused and pleasant.
2 night business trip Jul 8, 2014
"We loved our stay in San Francisco at the Orchard!"
The staff was just outstanding, they went above and beyond to make our stay a great one! The location was so convenient!
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"Great place, smaller than I thought."
My only negative is the size, a bit too small. Everything else was great. Very clean. Helpful staff. Great location. Near the trolly and Big Bus Tours route. Great restaurants near by. My wife and I walked to and from Fishermans Warf, not too far. Felt safe, even late at night. I'd stay there again.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
Ryan
"good spot would stay there again!"
I thought it was a great price for the area. Doorman/concerige was very helpful. Easy access for transportation options
4 night trip Jul 9, 2014
Cathy
"Happy"
The service was outstanding! Very friendly and helpful. The location of the hotel was perfect. We walked everywhere and if we didn't want to walk we were able to jump on the public transportation which was a block away. Very happy with our experience and visit to San Francisco!
2 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Katie
"Great location & quiet!"
Very quiet, clean & comfortable beds! It's just up the hill from Union Square & there's a cable car stop right at the corner to take you to the Fisherman's Wharf area. The staff was very pleasant & helpful & we never had a problem finding a place to eat or drink within a 2-3 block radius in any direction. We stayed 5 nights & would absolutely do so again!
5 night family trip Jun 29, 2014
Rigby
"First Class Service"
The hotel was very lovely, clean and comfortable. The staff was outstanding and went out of their way to be helpful. Will definitely stay there again.
3 night trip Jun 26, 2014
Loree
"Comfortable and efficient"
Stayed here for one night in June. It was perfect for our needs - just a quick stay close to Union Square. We had some street noise in our 5th floor room; you might ask for a higher floor if that would bother you. For you Giants fans, be aware - no Comcast Sports Net. Not a lot of AC plugs so bring your extension cords if you have a lot of things to plug in. The shower water pressure was very low (like showering with a squirt gun). Valet parking was $42, but the Stockton-Sutter garage is only a block away. But, the staff has efficient, the room and furnishings were otherwise fine. We had a good stay and would come here again.
1 night romance trip Jun 21, 2014
"Clean & Comfy"
Very comfortable and clean room. Staff was very friendly. My only con is it took 45 minutes to get my car from valet. Great hotel would definitly stay again!
1 night romance trip Jun 19, 2014
A & N
"Great affordable SF hotel"
Came across this hotel by accident but what a nice find. Up the hill a bit from Union Square off Powell. Great staff, really nice spacious comfortable room. By SF standards, it was very affordable.
1 night trip Jun 5, 2014
Bob C
"Well located and a very nice little hotel"
Was quite pleased with the room and staff. Found it was in a convenient location when deciding which touristy sights we wanted to take in. Room was clean, the bed comfortable and the bathroom spacious.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
Joey
"Great central location in downtown San Francisco"
Hotel and staff were great, staff very accommodating.
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
Rosemary
"We really enjoyed our stay."
We were very pleased with the hotel. Comfortable, clean rooms. Most of the staff were pleasant and accomodating. The location was within walking distance of Union Square and Chinatown. There were also nice restaurants within walking distance. Would recommend this hotel.
4 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Lynette
"enjoyed our stay"
helpful staff, convenient location, expensive parking
1 night business trip Jun 6, 2014
"Good downtown location"
View from my 9th floor window was not great (looking at another building's rooftop and air conditioner) and there was dumpster noise in the alley below at 2:45am which woke me up. Otherwise the room was pretty clean and my stay was good.
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
"Great stay in SF"
Very good place to stay. Bathrooms were very clean and shower was comfortable. Room was also quiet and with ample space. Staff was very kind and helpful. Would stay here again.
4 night business trip May 27, 2014
Paul P
"Comfortable hotel with good location"
2nd stay here. Great location. Friendly staff. Rooms not large but very comfortable. Would definitely come back
Other trip May 29, 2014
"Good hotel in decent location."
We stayed at the Orchard for two nights after spending two nights at a very nice spa/resort in Monterey. The Orchard was good. Not great but not poor, either. It was a middle of the road facility. The staff was pleasant. Not overly friendly, but not rude. We were satisfied with the hotel, location, and amenities. It was relatively quiet, despite being right next to the elevator. (We didn't ask to change rooms, so I don't want to sound like our needs were not met.) Room was clean, as well as the common areas. Free wifi was a bonus. The rates seemed appropriate for the facilities. I'd give it a B+.
2 night romance trip May 24, 2014
"Great Stay at Orchard Hotel!"
My husband and I were absolutely satisfied with our choice of the Orchard Hotel, which we booked as part of an Expedia hotel/flight package for our three night stay in San Francisco over the Memorial Day weekend. It had every amenity needed to make our visit comfortable and pleasant, including exceptionally helpful and cheerful front desk, bell, and housekeeping staff; well-appointed rooms; excellent beds and linens; and a central location for exploring the city. Thank you, Orchard Hotel staff, for a great stay!
Other trip May 28, 2014
TripLover
"Nice Hotel - Excellent Staff"
Hotel was very nice. Staff was always friendly and attentive. I would definitely stay here again.
5 night business trip May 18, 2014
Pat H.
"Close to all sights. Beautiful Room"
Highly recommended! The room and bathroom were spacious, clean and with turn down service! Bed was very comfortable. The staff were courteous and friendly. The bellman Cornell was so welcoming and hailed cabs for us and gave us great information on places to go eat, etc. Close to China Town and shopping. Breakfast was delicious! Trolley close by too. I will stay here again when I come to San Francisco!
2 night trip with friends May 11, 2014
dj
"class and elegance"
Great hotel - especially for the price
1 night business trip May 11, 2014
Good location and clean room. I like the healing music CD equipped in a room.
Other trip May 6, 2014
"Nice location"
Didn't think much if this hotel. It's nothing pretty to look at from looking outside in. However, the beds are extremely soft, the bathroom is clean, and the location is great. Just a five minute walk from everywhere you need to shop downtown. Would recommend this hotel to anyone and will have future visits
Other trip May 3, 2014
nstormy01
"Clean and comfortable business trip."
Room was great. All was clean. Cardio Room was a bit of a let down, but great stay overall.
Other trip May 1, 2014
"Perfect location and clean"
I really liked this hotel it is small but very clean and convenient since I was traveling with my 13 month old baby.... Walgreens is like a 5 min walk . .. Very close to Bart and union square
Other trip May 1, 2014
marcela
"Fantastic trip."
Wonderful trip to San Francisco. Hotel was Fantastic. Close to everything. Bring your walking shoes and a sweater and enjoy. We walked and walked. Rented a car a couple of days for business, but if hanging out in the city take the muni or cable cars or walk. Got to see the Giants and the Dodgers play. The Orchard is wonderful the hotel staff fantastic I recommend this hotel. It got five stars from us.
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
ter
"great hotel close to city"
we found the staff very helpful. It was close to transportation & restaurants.
Other trip Apr 23, 2014