All hotels in San Francisco, California, United States of America
665 Bush St, San Francisco, CA, 94108, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"A gem!!"
Awsome place. Clean, modern, good location!! Better than expected! Will return again!
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Bradley
I have stayed there twice and would stay there again. Great location, good accommodations, great staff, good overall value.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
"Great location, great meeting facilities."
Comfortable rooms, great staff, great location. All made for a perfect meeting location for global clients.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
Rob
""Big Monster""
We were there during a storm, power was out along entire street. No power in room, but generator powered the lobby. Hard as the door man tried, couldn't get us a cab, we tipped him anyway. Wish we could have had a better experience, but the hotel staff was as graceful as they could be.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
Suzi
"Excellent hotel"
Great location, great hotel. I got upgraded so I can't report on the condition of the standard rooms, but my King room was fantastic: nice sheets, super clean, friendly staff.
1 night business trip Dec 15, 2014
"Vacation A+"
Fantastic hotel & great staff. The staff went above & beyond to help us the numerous times we asked. Great room but do be aware that most rooms in SF are not very large. I will definitely stay here again on my next trip to SF. The doormen/concierge was extremely helpful in making dinner plans each night. The hotel also had plenty of umbrellas on hand to combat the "Pineapple Express" storm.
2 night romance trip Dec 10, 2014
Cody
"Orchard San Francisco"
Wonderful hotel, with a terrific San Fran location. About 30 minute walk to the Piers, through Chinatown and parts of Little Italy, which made the walk fascinating. Good restaurants very near hotel, about a 10 minute walk to the BART line, making their no need for a car. We also walked to a bike rental shop and rode over the Golden Gate bridge to Sausalito, riding back on the ferry. That was a great time.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
Ken
"Class Act"
The Orchard appears to have been recently re-done - the room was immaculate, the public spaces are nicely designed - and yet it has maintained an old world charm and amenities.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
Ed
"Perfectly located"
Nice staff, well trained, old hotel but the room was clean, bathroom was recently upgraded.
Mario
"Great location near Union Square"
Nice small hotel. Staff was excellent, and rooms were very pleasant and comfortable. Dining options not great, but you're in San Francisco....hundreds of great places to eat within walking distance.
excellent location just two blocks north of Union Square; staff very helpful; quiet, clean; bed extremely comfortable
The hotel room was nice and clean. The walk up the hill each night was a bit much. I found it easiest to take BART to the Powell station and it's a straight walk up Powell St to the hotel.
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
"Orchard Review"
1) Never got a return phone call from Reservation Mgr. when I left a message. 2) Hot water in sink did not work. 3) Front desk could not change $50.00 for me. 4) Couldn't get a/c to cool room
1 night family trip Nov 2, 2014
"Just what we wanted"
So glad we booked this smaller boutique hotel. The staff was efficient and friendly. Our 9th floor king room was quiet, clean, comfy and beautifully furnished. Great shower and products. We hopped on a cable car 25 yards from the front door. Close enough to Union Square action, but in a quieter location. We'd stay again!
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Shannon
"Meeting in SF"
Small boutique hotel. Easy walk to convention center. Just far enough from Union Square. Roxanne's restaurant on the corner , friendly and good food.
3 night business trip Oct 25, 2014
joseph
"Great location. Very close to Union Square."
Room was extremely clean. Staff were incredibly helpful.
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
The location was veriy convenient. The staff was very friendly,
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
Nike
"Just what we were looking for."
In SF for the first time to see the sights. Great location close to Chinatown, Union Square, the Financial District and the Embarcadero - friendly and helpful staff - nice room - what's not to like?
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
"Great location and comfy room!"
The Orchard Hotel is in a great location for exploring San Francisco. We walked through Chinatown, through North Beach and down to the Embarcadero. Staff was very welcoming and helpful. Rooms were pleasant and we enjoyed our stay. Would definitely come back when visiting SF.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
suzi
"Great little hotel near Union Square"
Upon arriving, I was a bit disappointed at the lobby, but once I got to my room, my concerns were allayed. The lobby was small and unremarkable, but the room was spacious, and the bed was extremely comfortable. Moreover, the dining room was very nice and breakfast was great. Most of all, the staff was fantastic. They knew where everything was and how to get there. They helped us get a black car to the airport at an ungodly hour, for less than a taxi. Great place to stay!
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"This Place Will Not Disappoint"
The staff was very helpful in recommending a place for dinner on Powell Street which was excellent.. The hotel is in a good location and the room was very clean. After spending a full day at a business conference, it was nice to enjoy the comfort of my room. As a first time guest at this hotel, I would certainly stay here again!
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
Richard Y.
"Great trip in San Francisco"
Rooms were nice and large. All the modern cinvueniences of wifu and hdtv. Bathroom was great. So many good food choices and bars just ask staff as they make great reconendations and they are not all super expensive.
4 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
Neal
"Orchard review"
Great location, great beds, clean room, POOR Shower heads. For the price I expect some type of water pressure
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
i would recommend the orchard hotel to any of my friends. the location is excellent and the hotel staff very accommodating.
5 night trip Sep 16, 2014
rubin snyder
"Great Week at The Orchard Hotel in San Francisco"
From the moment we arrived at The Orchard Hotel, the staff was extremely concerned with our satisfaction. Our room, while not particularly large, was very comfortable and clean. The bathroom was also really nice, with top notch toiletries and towels. Virtually every staff person we encountered was eager to help us however possible. The hotel is also in a great location in the city and accessible to all major San Francisco attractions. Finally, though, I would like to acknowledge the fact that the front desk staff of the hotel went above and beyond to assist me when I experienced some health issues at the end of my stay. Great service and comfortable rooms are what you can expect at The Orchard Hotel!
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
Barb
"Peaceful, tasteful, and reliable"
An excellent choice in all ways. Quiet tasteful rooms, perfectly maintained, convenient to Chinatown, Union Square shopping, Nob Hill. Nothing jarring or out of place. Priced fairly. Friendly helpful staff. Best of all, the beds. I never wanted to get up!
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Arthur
"Loved it"
Had a great time will definitely stay there again
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2014
Sarah kim
"Good position."
The hotel is very centrally positioned, easy for transport by cable car and bus. The room was good value and the staff very helpful. We would have liked to be able to have evening meals at the hotel, but the restaurant was not operating whilst we were staying there. Overall, it will be a prime consideration for my next visit to San Francisco.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"Over night"
The room was extremely clean and pleasant. The Bathroom was clean and roomy. The staff was excellent and friendly. I would recommend this hotel.
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2014
My wife says cleanest room she has ever stayed in.
2 night family trip Aug 26, 2014
"Comfort in Union Square"
Nice, comfortable, clean rooms. Staff was nice and attentive. definitely will stay there again, and i recommend you do too...
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
armando
"Great SF base"
The orchard hotel was a great base for a weekend trip to SF. It's in a great location close to union square which makes it easy to explore the city.
3 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Lindsay
"Orchard Hotel Union Square"
The hotel is a very clean oleder proprty, located adjacent to Union Square. The staff is friendly and well trained. The best choice for a Union Square located hotel.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Rod
"Nice hotel in SF"
We stayed there on a Saturday night and would go there again. It's centrally located near Union Square, the staff is extremely polite and helpful and the room was nicely appointed and very clean. Room was small but it's the City - reminded me of older New York City hotels.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Cathy
"I will go back..."
A beautiful hotel in a great area. Convenient to all the sights and most can be walked to if you can handle San Francisco's hills. We had a wonderful time. I would recommend to anyone.
4 night trip Aug 6, 2014
Denis Mc
"Terrific hotel"
This hotel fit the bill perfectly: great location (just off of Powell on Bush), helpful and friendly staff, and larger than anticipated rooms. I was very pleasantly surprised. My room was comfy and clean and quiet. I thought the location was ideal--close enough to Union Square and other shopping to get into the thick of things quickly, but enough removed to be more relaxed and quiet. I would not hesitate to stay here again.
2 night business trip Aug 4, 2014
Lynne
"Nice Hotel in San Francisco"
The hotle was very nice and the staff very helpful
3 night trip Aug 4, 2014
JSCSUPER
"Orchard Hotel"
Situated 2 blocks up Hyde street from the gate of China Town and a couple more blocks to Union Square, the Orchard is surprisingly quiet. Was a perfect spot.
3 night business trip Jul 30, 2014
Lost Angel
"In San Francisco for the SF 1/2 Marathon."
A quiet and comfortable hotel with a helpful and friendly staff. The location is not the closest to the start of the race but I was warmed up by the time I arrived at the start. A great place to stay and relax.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Debbie
"Great find!"
Hotel was wonderful! Big CLEAN rooms! Very quiet and friendly doorman with great recommendations. Awesome location!
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
christi
"It's a climb"
Very nice hotel, but if you are walking, know that getting there means two blocks of climbing.
4 night trip Jul 14, 2014
"A steep walk down"
I have stayed at the Orchard Gardens and loved it, this site is as gracious, but it is further up the hill and entails quite a steep walk down! They are very customer focused and pleasant.
2 night business trip Jul 8, 2014
"We loved our stay in San Francisco at the Orchard!"
The staff was just outstanding, they went above and beyond to make our stay a great one! The location was so convenient!
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"Great place, smaller than I thought."
My only negative is the size, a bit too small. Everything else was great. Very clean. Helpful staff. Great location. Near the trolly and Big Bus Tours route. Great restaurants near by. My wife and I walked to and from Fishermans Warf, not too far. Felt safe, even late at night. I'd stay there again.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
Ryan
"good spot would stay there again!"
I thought it was a great price for the area. Doorman/concerige was very helpful. Easy access for transportation options
4 night trip Jul 9, 2014
Cathy
"Happy"
The service was outstanding! Very friendly and helpful. The location of the hotel was perfect. We walked everywhere and if we didn't want to walk we were able to jump on the public transportation which was a block away. Very happy with our experience and visit to San Francisco!
2 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Katie
"Great location & quiet!"
Very quiet, clean & comfortable beds! It's just up the hill from Union Square & there's a cable car stop right at the corner to take you to the Fisherman's Wharf area. The staff was very pleasant & helpful & we never had a problem finding a place to eat or drink within a 2-3 block radius in any direction. We stayed 5 nights & would absolutely do so again!
5 night family trip Jun 29, 2014
Rigby
"First Class Service"
The hotel was very lovely, clean and comfortable. The staff was outstanding and went out of their way to be helpful. Will definitely stay there again.
3 night trip Jun 26, 2014
Loree
"Comfortable and efficient"
Stayed here for one night in June. It was perfect for our needs - just a quick stay close to Union Square. We had some street noise in our 5th floor room; you might ask for a higher floor if that would bother you. For you Giants fans, be aware - no Comcast Sports Net. Not a lot of AC plugs so bring your extension cords if you have a lot of things to plug in. The shower water pressure was very low (like showering with a squirt gun). Valet parking was $42, but the Stockton-Sutter garage is only a block away. But, the staff has efficient, the room and furnishings were otherwise fine. We had a good stay and would come here again.
1 night romance trip Jun 21, 2014
"Clean & Comfy"
Very comfortable and clean room. Staff was very friendly. My only con is it took 45 minutes to get my car from valet. Great hotel would definitly stay again!
1 night romance trip Jun 19, 2014