All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America
52 William St, New York, NY, 10005, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Good place to stay in manhattan"
It was a July 4th stay with friends. It's a good downtown hotel in manhattan. Location and services are good. Would recommend. Staffs were friendly and helpful. They could arrange our two rooms together although I asked for it beforehand. Parking is $32 for 24 hr sedan nearby.
1 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2015
Bidur
"Awesomeness on William St.!"
We loved it! Especially the location and unlimited filtered water bottles.
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
"Bad experience checking in; otherwise nice"
Nice hotel, but the front desk person gave me a hard time on my way in about checking in late at night, saying I shouldn't be surprised if I get charged extra by whoever I booked through. She said she called me multiple times, and when I showed her my phone and how I'd had no missed calls she was interested in pursuing it any further and said something like "well, I'm going to check you in so it's not a problem". I tried to get a better understanding about why exactly I'd get charged extra and how to avoid it, but she clearly had little interest in exploring it further so I just took my key and went up to my room, quite angry. Still, my room was clean and it was quite convenient for my location. Maybe my bad service experience was an anomaly.
1 night trip Jul 2, 2015
Marc
"Bad mood service"
very slow service for a fast paced location... Front desk assistants were in bad mood, tired of working 9 days non stop - and complaining about it in front of the public.
1 night business trip Jul 1, 2015
Maria Carmen
"Nice hotel in a convenient area"
Hotel staff was excellent. Parking garage was close and $32 per day. Coffee, Latte and cappuccino in the lobby and water bottles and water refill each floor was a nice touch as well. Loved our stay.
2 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015
Ann Marie
Awesome stay for families with children! Close to subway, quiet area. Very nice!!
3 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
"CQ Stay"
Hotel staff were very helpful.
3 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Arlesia
Great place to stay in the Wall Street area
1 night business trip Jun 24, 2015
"Staff was rude..."
We have stayed here several times and on our last stay the staff was very rude when we tried to upgrade the room. It was just surprising considering we are repeat customers. The hotel and rooms are great.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
"Everything really good with only one small gap"
This is my favorite hotel in the financial district. I've stayed in almost all of them now. It is one of the most spacious and it was by far the most practical with a bottled water station and a one cup keureg in the room. The only thing keeping it from being a full score for me is the inability to regulate the temperature. I notice that in most of the buildings around wall steet - they are all really old - so as far as flaws go this one is common.
2 night business trip Jun 20, 2015
Annikki
"geat location for downtown and east village visit"
close to subway green line!
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
robert
"Outstanding Father's Day Weekend"
Excellent stay, great location will be back
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
Room was a bit cozy aka small. but an overall pleasant stay
2 night business trip Jun 19, 2015
Kenneth
"Great Weekend Rate"
Can't beat the location or rate - train service to everywhere originates down here, and the price is very reasonable for lower Manhattan.
2 night trip Jun 19, 2015
Deborah
On a pictures it's a lot more bigger . In real it's a very small tiny room. I don't think it's worse it. Everything was so close though . Brooklyn bridge 10 min away.
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Maryana
"nice, clean and quiet."
nice.. clean. quiet. close to subway
1 night business trip Jun 16, 2015
"Business hotel"
I stayed at the hotel during a business trip. It is very conveniently located. The Wi-Fi service is quite fast and reliable. I've given it only three stars because I've stayed at another Club Quarters property in the same price range within walking distance of this hotel and that was much nicer.
3 night business trip Jun 13, 2015
"good place for the price."
Too bad there are not enough restaurants in the are, not even a decent place for breakfast, only very low-grade places.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
shira
"Great stay - good location."
Club quarters is consistently good. They do not penny pinch and provide coffee, soft drinks and a few light snacks throughout the day. The rooms are small, but for business travel who needs a palace? The room is designed well for the business traveler with plenty of outlets and USB ports.
2 night business trip Jun 8, 2015
Nicholas
"Nice and Clean, just small"
The room was clean and nice. But it was small. I read the other reviews and thought I was prepared for small, but it was even smaller then I expected. I was traveling for work and was alone, so I was fine. If you are traveling with someone it would be cramped.
2 night business trip Jun 10, 2015
"Perfect for the Low-Maintenance Traveler"
The room was very, very small and the in-room accommodations were spartan at best, but it was exactly what I needed for a 3-day business visit to NYC during which I spent little time in the room other than to sleep, and the price was competitive for NYC's Financial District. The FiDi location was ideal and, in fairness, there were many accommodations that I did not take advantage of.
3 night business trip Jun 7, 2015
"Great for business travelers"
im absolutely coming back to Club Quarters again. My business partner came in from a red eye and they were great about getting him into his room early. They called to make sure I got the message that he was in, and recognized me at checkin to ask if there was anything else I needed. I was very happy with the staff at CQ.
1 night business trip Jun 11, 2015
"Great NYC weekend"
Nice hotel for family of 4. Located in a quiet area of financial district. Room was surprisingly spacious for a NYC hotel and the restaurant connecting was excellent.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"A pleasant surprise."
Great find. The gym was a plus and the location, right downtown was great.
1 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
"Good hotel for a short business trip"
The hotel was comfortable with some nice amenities. The room was a little noisy but spacious enough for one night.
1 night business trip Jun 2, 2015
"Adequate room"
Nice and adequate room overall but the bathroom needs work.
3 night business trip May 27, 2015
"Weekend Trip"
Great room and hotel. In the business district it seemed like a lot of stuff closed early on saturday.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
chris
"Great place to stay in downtown NY"
Very comfortable room and an ideal location for the financial district. the staff were very friendly and agreeable and the attached restaurant was very convenient.
1 night business trip May 28, 2015
Brett
"Great hotel, thin walls"
Me and my boyfriend stayed for one night and the hotel was amazing. The rooms were very close together and the walls were pretty thin so we could hear the couple next to us. Besides that the stay was lovely and hotel service was very friendly
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
Erin
"Great room for great price"
Had the perfect room for just me and my husband for a great price at the last minute. First thing I said when I walked in was that it smelt clean. Didn't really get use the hotel services because we didn't stay long. Location was great.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
Two day getaway, good value, great little gym, beside train stops. Beside great bars. Will come back again
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
"Recent Stay at Club Quarters Wall Street"
A clean well maintained hotel! Staff was extremely helpful and friendly. We will definitely stay here again when we return to New York City! Great experience.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
Darrell J
"Excellent stay!"
My daughters and I spent two days in New York over Memorial Day weekend, and Club Quarters had the best prices available. The hotel was very well kept and all was in good condition. We liked the bottles and fresh filtered water that was available in the hallway. Overall a great getaway!
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
Leslie
"Great Location with all amenities."
This hotel was well situated close to transport and sights.
Other trip May 27, 2015
susan
"Awesome hotel on Wall st."
Very much enjoyed it. Great customer service, nice lobby and I really loved the free water bottle refills ;-).
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"A fine choice downtown."
Staff was friendly. Our room was quiet and comfortable. A very pleasant stay.
5 night family trip May 15, 2015
Jon
"Great b'day get away"
Check in was smooth and quick.Room was clean and bed very comfortable,nice flat screen t.v.
1 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
Royce
"Club Quarters Wall St review"
Front desk was very friendly and extremely helpful with providing directions around the city. The bed & pillows were firmer than we are used to at home but that did not affect our stay. We would definitely stay at this hotel again.
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Leeann
"Convenient downtown place to sleep. Def not luxury"
Club Quarters was the most affordable option, and you kinda get what you pay for. Small rooms, outdated furnishings, slow elevators, etc. The service and presentation generally seem a little half-assed. Having said that, I didn't have any problems. Great location. Right by the intersection of three subway lines, so it was real easy to get to interesting downtown spots or hop on the express to uptown. So yeah, I'll probably stay here again if I need a convenient place to sleep for a few days, but not if I want a nice, romantic spot or fun hotel.
2 night trip May 15, 2015
Adam
"No Reservations!"
I flew 6 1/2 hours from Los Angeles to NY. I arrived at The Club quarters in the financial district. They told me my reservation was not going to be available because some big group of guests did not check out. They said they would get me in there sister property in Mid Town. I picked that location because it was three blocks from my office. Needless to say they gave me cab money and I had to go to Mid town. unpack then Pack go to my morning meeting with bags in hand 2hrs less sleep. Then go back to financial district check in again. Club quarters gave me a free night voucher which they would not honor for a Monday stay that I had to book for missing my Monday meeting. I was in shock they wouldn't honor my Monday reservation.
Other trip May 20, 2015
ny york state
"Excellant"
Very nice hotel, would stay there again.
1 night family trip May 17, 2015
"May 2015 Visit"
Excellent location, convenient subway stations, shops and restaurants close by, walking distances to WTC, Chinatown, Battery Park, Brooklyn Bridge, etc. Free wi-fi throughout hotel and chilled/purified water on every floor with bottles are nice value.
3 night family trip May 14, 2015
"Relaxing on the weekend."
Comfortable, clean, quiet, near Stone Street.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"Good weekend stay"
With the 9/11 museum and wall street and battery park, there are now lots of tourists in this area visiting the attractions. It was an easy trip to Little Italy for dinner. We really enjoyed our stay in this neighborhood.
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Exceeded expectations!"
Had excellent experience. The room is not too big, but is clean and nicely decorated, perfect for 1-2 people. You also get free bottled water, very good wifi signal.
1 night trip May 2, 2015
Jenny
"Comfortable and Quiet"
I thought it was surprisingly great. I didn't have high expectations and it was a little intimidating getting to my room and seeing how close they were to each other. However I didn't hear any outside noise at all even though I definitely had neighbors. The bed was also very comfortable and the area was great. Wall Street subway station is right across the street allowing for quick access to 2 and 3 line trains. Fulton Street with access to A,C (and maybe some others?) is only a few blocks away.
2 night trip May 8, 2015
"Super weekend!"
Great for a weekend! The room is small, but the hotel's staff is great and the little things like a yoga kit, espresso in the lounge, make up for it. Super location, right next to the 2/3 lines of the subway. Couldn't ask for much more.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Was happy to stay here"
N/A
1 night business trip Apr 8, 2015
"Consistently Good Club Quarters"
Club Quarters hotels always deliver consistency and this one was no different. Nice room, comfortable, not as small as some hotels in Manhattan and very convenient for downtown activities. All good, I'd highly recommend it for those looking for a basic, good hotel for business, not a lot of amenities but that's OK.
1 night business trip May 7, 2015
"Challenging access to iron, iron board"
I travel a lot and arrive in cities late at times. In this case, I was happy overall but a significant problem for me was getting my travel-wrinkled clothing good for the next day, which in this case was six hours after I arrived at 2 a.m. All closets on three floors were closed for access to the irons and ironing boards. Believe it or not I went on television later that day -- thank goodness with shirt hidden behind jacket, and pants unseen, with the camera showing only from the waist up.
Other trip May 9, 2015