All hotels in Tulare, California, United States of America
1010 E Prosperity Avenue, Tulare, CA, 93274, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"Passing through"
We stayed at the Quality Inn in Tulare. The hotel was nice but nothing really special. We did see a cockroach out by the pool and anther near the stairs. The inside of the hotel was very clean and the room was neat. The hotel rooms had a fridge which was nice to keep sodas and snacks cool. I would stay here again if I were going to Yosemite or traveling through this area. The kids enjoyed the pool and I actually worked out in a very small workout room near the pool deck. It was an interesting workout room with a sauna inside which is pretty neat. I didn't use it though. There was also a jacuzzi.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Susanne
Had a good time
2 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015
Elsa
"Smoke smell"
My room was on the 3rd floor. As I get out the elevator and get to the third floor it smells like smoke! Heavy nasty smoking! I walk into my room and it smells like people have been smoking in it. The beds are pretty old not very comfy
1 night romance trip Jun 30, 2015
Gabriela
"You won't be disappointed"
Great place to stay. Their "continental" breakfast is pretty much a full on meal.
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Margarita
"poor management."
We had plumbing problems in our room. No pool towels were available they were completely out. Bad sewer like smell around pool area. Only one ice machine in hotel and it was out of order. Breakfast was overall good.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"My Overnight Stay in Room 303"
I was traveling from Los Angeles to home in Northern CA and needed a place to stay because I didn't want to drive the full 8 hours. This hotel was a great stopping point. The room was clean, everything inside functioned properly for the most part, the breakfast was tasty and the hotel was quiet and comfortable. I used the ice maker. The A/C worked and kept the room temperture very comfortable. The only drawbacks: the dining room where we ate breakfast was very small and there were some minor repairs that were needed before the next person stays in the same room. I wrote down the items and gave them to the Night Manager on duty, Danielle, and she was very thankful that I wrote them down. Hopefully, they will be fixed by the time the next person stays in the room: one should not have to hold the handle down to flush the toilet and the stopper in the sink is broken and needs to be replaced. Also, I had to take a shower instead of a bath as there was no stopper in the bathtub. Other than these small repairs, I would recommend this hotel. There are lots of choices for nearby restaurants and fast-food places to eat.
1 night business trip Jun 12, 2015
Valerie
Facility ok, near highway and highway noise. Room had tobacco smell, staff very friendly and helpful. Overall clean and convenient.
Other trip May 23, 2015
"Nice property"
I was on a quick road trip to Sequoia National Park. Hotel was almost perfect -- just a couple of annoyances kept me from giving it a 5 rating.
Other trip May 21, 2015
Other trip May 18, 2015
gablerrick
"Nice, clean place to spend a few nights."
We spent two nights and this Quality Inn suited our needs perfectly. Good sized room. Comfortable beds. Fair price.
Other trip May 16, 2015
Chuck
"Quality Inn Tulare Ca"
The colors of the room were dark and not very comfortable. I didn't like the set up of the room. The sink and the bathroom were seperate. the contact with the staff was very positive. I would stay there in a pinch but it would not be my first choice. Great breakfast!
5 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"Everything you need"
quiet, located near to gas and food. free breakfast. good place for the cost.
1 night trip Mar 13, 2015
anthony
"Great hotel, Great Value"
Clean room, great staff.
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
GREG
"Quality In and Quality Out"
After a long physical day it was wonderful to rest in a clean, quiet and smoke-free room. The next morning there were ample choices for breakfast starting with a selection of coffee and juices plus the news on a large screen TV. Every 15 minutes, the staff would clean the mess hall. I was able to park each night in front of and across the main entrance which is well lighted. Check out was a breeze.
2 night business trip Jan 2, 2015
Roy
"It ok"
ok for one night, it has an IHOP right next to it.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Javier
"Tulare stopover"
The room was clean and nicely decorated. Bathroom was new, shower worked well. The only issue was they charge $15 for pets regardless of how small they were.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Murat
"Family Gathering!"
Loved it. Clean and quiet.
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Ronald
"Good place for a stop on the raod"
Great stop, Hotel.com Great rate!
1 night business trip Dec 4, 2014
"bad"
Bathroom smelled like someone peed all over the floor
1 night business trip Nov 23, 2014
Adrian
"D O T"
The bathroom had mold on the shower floor . This was room 106 other then that everthing else was ok.
1 night romance trip Nov 9, 2014
Dean
"Returning home from Bryce canyon and las vegas"
Very nice hotel. I love the fact it was close to Ihop Restaurant and I ordered food to go. If you don't like Ihop , you can walk to many near by restaurants including fast food. The Continental breakfast had many choices including hot waffles, fruit, cereals and yogurt. I would stay again.
1 night trip Oct 21, 2014
Jeanette
"Disappointed."
Room was large and clean. A/C was very loud. TV had limited channels - no ESPN or some other popular channels. Towel rack was loose from the wall. Front desk was advised, but failed to do anything. Faucet at dressing counter leaked onto the counter making anything left on it wet. Won't stay here again.
3 night romance trip Oct 2, 2014
"convienient"
The room was good and comfortable. slept good. quiet. good breakfast.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Very nice"
Everything was very nice. Clean, comfortable and great to have one of the "suites" since we had a toddler with us. If I could find one little thing to complain about, I could hear the freeway traffic a little bit, but it didn't keep us really. Recommend this place!
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
Patrick
"bad!!!!"
We booked only because surrounding hotels were full. As soon as we got off of elevator on 3rd floor we could smell cig smoke. Room smelled like smoke as well. Sheets and pillow cases stained. Other ppls hair found on towels and sheets. Best part was a quick check out. We did not even want to try breakfast....
1 night business trip Aug 30, 2014
"Unfortunate"
We chose the Quality Inn specifically for two features - one was the Black-out Drapes, which were quite effective in keeping the light pollution out of the room. The other amenity was the 24 Hour Fitness Center - unfortunately, this was a serious disappointment. Not only was it not open 24 hours, but it was also not prepared to be used. The equipment shares the same room as the dry sauna, the pool shower, and the laundry equipment. All stored inside a room that is not climate controlled
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Allan H.
"I'll stay again!"
Upon arriving we noticed there was no restroom in the lobby. Had to go outside next to the pool area. Our room was clean and the bed was nice. The only thing is the chest of draws would make a noise every time you walk in front of it. The air conditioner was a little loud when it would come on and off. As for the staff they were great, very friendly. But. for the price and location, I'd stay again.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Sherrie L.
"It was great!!"
We drove to Tulare to be closer to Yosemite National Park. The hotel was clean the room was spacious. I would definitely stay here again!
1 night business trip Jul 26, 2014
Very good overnight stay, with pool. Outlet center behind hotel, restaurants in neighbourhood.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
Scholtens
"Not a bad place to stay. just not very quiet"
Overall not a bad place to stay, staff friendly, breakfast was ok, good price and rooms clean. Only problem was the noise, you could hear noise in neighboring rooms as if it was in your own, the air conditions were very loud both in my room and the rooms next door. Excellent location for this area.
2 night business trip Jul 4, 2014
pops
"just needed a place to sleep"
Headed into the Sierra with my family, about three quarters of the trip behind us we were growing tired. Figured I would check into somewhere to sleep and continue the trek the following day. Found the Quality Inn to be reasonably-priced and the ratings not so bad. Check in was a breeze, they were helpful at the front desk providing complimentary bottled water and a hair comb. The room was stuffy, turned on the A/C and it was pretty dusty. The bathroom smelled vaguely of urine, and the beds were hard. Didn't sleep too well due to traffic noise from the nearby freeway and wished I had looked for another place further away from the traffic. Next time through here we will stay elsewhere.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2014
Katie
Have stayed here several times when I'm in the area for business. Always clean and comfortable with a decent rate.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
It was okay. With my back condition, the mattress was not comfortable but that is not unusual when I travel. I did like the fact they had a shield on top of AC to keep the curtain from blowing. I have not seen that in other area hotels.
2 night trip May 9, 2014
Sue
"Convenient, clean and friendly"
Only stayed overnight. Well located in a shopping center with everything we needed right close. Staff was friendly and helpful. Near the freeway and quiet. Everything we wanted for. A reasonable price.
Other trip May 3, 2014
Joan
I highly recommend This hotel. Excellent in every way. Right next to an IHOP and also has a nice clean refreshing pool!
1 night romance trip Apr 29, 2014
Kevin Sharadin
"good hotel"
Clean room, quiet, pleasant staff. Good location adjacent to freeway & outlet center
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"Clean and close to everything"
Stayed just one night for business. Front desk staff was friendly and helpful. I forgot to print out some paperwork and they allowed me to email it to them and they printed it out for me. Comfortable room. Had some valuable equipment I had to leave in my car overnight and felt safe with this location.
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
"I't was a Very nice hotel and good location,"
My experience was unique I really enjoyed the stay and the location was close to food places and shopping.
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
Debra
"Smart rooms"
Very clean, good furnishings. Layout of room made it very comfortable to be in. Desk smartly positioned to work out and see TV. Spacious, easy to move about. LCD TV. Bathroom very clean and well lit. Good shower head.
1 night business trip Mar 14, 2014
Matt Ahern
"Good stay, great sleep"
Very good stay over one night. Clean room, quiet sleep, no complaints!
1 night trip Mar 7, 2014
Stuart R.
"My Two Night Stay"
For the price I can't complain. However there are some strange noises associated with the operation of the hotel that were a little annoying. There seemed to be a sound similar to a sump pump when it goes on that I experienced occasionally. It only last anywhere from maybe 3 - 5 seconds. You never knew when it would go on. I mentioned this to the front desk clerk and she went up to where our room and didn't hear it. She did try to be accommodating. I don't know if other people can hear this noise but it can be found in room 209.
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
"Easy access to highway"
Excellent accommodations for the price.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
Ron
"Worked well for our needs"
Friendly staff, great location, worth the value
Other trip Dec 4, 2013
Zena
Overall an inexpensive overnights stay. If you are looking for a clean one night stay versus a frills hotel, this is great. Right next door to Ihop, gas, and right off the freeway. Only complaint was it needed more towells. Bed was comfy.
1 night business trip Nov 8, 2013
"quality inn"
it was great, we love your beds and the size of your room!!
4 night trip Oct 10, 2013
Mario Lozano
"good"
It was very nice, except toilet back up and would not flush. Nasty.
1 night trip Oct 6, 2013
"Great Room!"
Had a great experience. Room was an end room and had two large windows. Everything was clean and in great shape. The bed was very comfortable.
Other trip Sep 18, 2013
"Rest Well after a Long Trip!!!!"
Friendly Staff to greet you and a warm meal ,this group will take care of your comfort needs J.H.
Other trip Sep 6, 2013
"Clean and comfortable beds"
If you are looking for a clean and comfortable bed to sleep in, the Quality Inn will provide you with that at a very reasonable price! Room was clean, bed comfortable and roomy enough for a family of four. The fridge was pretty quiet and worked very well. Even froze my small ice packs overnight. The pool was very clean as well. I usually don't enjoy pools at roadside hotels so much, but I must say it looked very clean and I enjoyed the pool with the kids. For an included in the price breakfast there was enough variety for the entire family, although I would have liked to see a few more healthy choices. All in all we were very pleased with the price to value of this hotel. I would definitely recommend this hotel and would stay there again. I prefer clean over fancy any day of the week.
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
Alex
"Hotel was nice, comfy & clean"
Great place for a good nights sleep. Much needed After touring the west coast from NJ.
Other trip Jul 25, 2013