All hotels in Springfield, Ohio, United States of America
155 West Leffel Lane, Springfield, OH, 45506, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

"FInally a decent place at a decent price"
This property is nestled by I70 in Springfield , OH, alongside many other hotels. I have stayed in several and, for the price, this one I would go back to. Staff is friendly, room is spacious, with TV, microwave, fridge, safe and even free WiFi. The breakfast is pretty basic, but there are eggs plus several selections of juice, rolls, etc. All in all a great place to stay. It was worth paying a bit extra.
2 night trip Aug 14, 2013
"Nice place close to interstate."
The receptionist was very helpful with locating a place to eat, and was professional and courteous.
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
LB
"Nice staff, room lacking"
Great location with dining options and easy access to I-70. The receptionist behind the desk was very accommodating and helpful from the moment I arrived. Great air-con during the heat wave. My nonsmoking room was on a hallway where others obviously hadn't heeded the request - the stale smell crept into the room from the hallway. The rest of the room was clean, including the large, in-room fridge, but stains on the seat from use before my arrival took everything down several notches. OK for this trip, but I wouldn't stay again.
1 night business trip Jul 13, 2013
It was okay. Bathroom was kind of small. Wouldn't want to have to share room, but was okay for one person. Breakfast wasn't anything to write home about so went to restaurant across the street and paid for a breakfast that was definitely nothing to write home about.
1 night trip May 9, 2013
The bathtub had what appeared to be old adhesive from a mat or something; it was brown and appeared dirty
1 night trip May 3, 2013
annon
"CLOSE TO CEDARVILLE GRADUATION"
STAFF WAS VERY HELPFUL, THANK-YOU.
1 night trip May 3, 2013
FRANK
I specifically asked for a smoke free room when I made the reservation - I confirmed it verbally with the reservation specialist several times. However, I was given a room that reeked of smoke and had ash trays so obviously not a smoke free room.
1 night trip May 4, 2013
"good hotel"
the room and the people were great, but I got up a little later and the food was not worth eating. that was ok because there is a cracker barrel next door. I stay here every time my wife and I go looking for antiques.
1 night trip Apr 2, 2013
harold
Could been better if the room was cool. But walk into a very hot room.
1 night trip Mar 27, 2013
It was awful! The fire alarm went off all night long. It went off 7 times from midnight to 7am. We got no sleep.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2013
"My last choice in Springfield"
Check-in and out was quick and the staff is friendly. They are re-carpeting the halls and hopefully that will extend to the rooms as well. The carpet was quite worn, appeared a bit dirty and the bedding was very worn and had some small holes in it. The pillows had also seen better days and the hotel in general is in dire need of updating. The bathroom sink is outside the WC and shower area, which is cramped, and the shower floor appears to be dirty beige plastic. The breakfast was spartan and there was little outside of coffee, juice which appeared to be watered down, and rather un-tasty and artificial looking nonfat yogurt. They had the standard biscuits and gravy, but the biscuits were hard and the scant gravy that was left still half an hour before was just barely warm. It appears that they are beginning to update the hotel, but until they do, I won't be back to this one.
Other trip Mar 16, 2013
"Good location horrible guests."
The room was acceptable. There was not much parking, the continental breakfast wasn't refilled, and there were noisy guests in my hallway at all hours and nothing was done about it despite my complaints. It rained during my stay and it sounded like bullets were hitting my window. The hot water took ten minutes to come out and was just lukewarm. I would not stay again.
2 night trip Mar 9, 2013
"It was okay in a pinch!"
The first impression wasn't the best. People smoking outside gave a bad welcome. The lady behind the desk was professional. The room was clean, but I stood over the bed questioning if the sheets were truely fresh and clean. The bathtub didn't appear to be cleaned in months as the soap scumb had built up. I was feeling creepy about the shower and then I looked up to find a dried up wash cloth that had been draped over the shower rod. :( Only go if you have to. Wish I could give a better review.
1 night trip Mar 9, 2013
"close to where we were going"
nice hotel for the price! staff was very friendly and helpful!
1 night business trip Mar 2, 2013
our stay was fine. We were there for business and the hotel is a pet friendly hotel which allowed us to bring our dog.
2 night trip Feb 22, 2013
"Would not be my 1st choice! Keep looking."
Very small parking lot for the cars and they park where ever they want, look like a bunch of drunk people parked their cars. The hotel smelled of cigarette smoke and so did the room. We stayed in a non-smoking room, and the sheets smelled like a smoking room. Great for truck drivers just passing through, but not for families that want to stay in a decent place for this price. Horrible continental breakfast.
Other trip Feb 16, 2013
Joyce
"not perfect but good for the price"
There were some problems my bathroom was dirty and needed to be cleaned again , the pool was never open , there was only one ice machine in the lobby and every window seems to have a flood ought outside of it. In general however everything was clean and served my purposes well. The staff could probably not sit in the lobby and watch TV though.seems unprofessional.
2 night romance trip Jan 11, 2013
"Nice rooms, friendly staff"
The young man at the desk helped us find a restaurant that was open on Christmas Day. I think that was above and beyond the call of duty and very much appreciated
1 night trip Dec 25, 2012
Evie C.
"not completly happy!!"
Pool was closed for repair and we hadn't been told. The televisions had just been installed and not programed, some channels were not available. We were traveling with two small children and these issues were upsetting. No offer of a discount was made and the desk clerk tried to fix the TV but couldn't. I will be more selective and ask more questions when choosing lodging in the future!!!
1 night trip Jan 4, 2013
I enjoyed my stay at Red Roof Inn. The rooms were clean, comfortable and I was glad for an elevator since I had my room on the 3rd floor.
1 night trip Nov 26, 2012
Freeda
"ok"
The stay was ok. The price was good. The rooms were not insulated well to keep the road noise down and noise from other rooms, The bathroom was cramped and not easy to enter or leave. Other than that the location was great.
2 night trip Nov 11, 2012
"Comfortable bed and quiet room."
Very comfortable bed and a quiet room, with a fan that did not rattle but provided good white noise for a good night's sleep.
1 night trip Nov 1, 2012
"Close to sites I planned to visit."
Next stay @ Red Roof, I will bring my own pillow! Your breakfast needs an update; the "gravy" is always on menu, and biscuits are hard.
Other trip Oct 1, 2012
Judi
"Cheap and good hotel"
Front desk personnel are friendly. Very clean and convenient.
Family trip Sep 13, 2012
"Very comfortable"
Very comfortable beds and rooms. The cleaning staff is great but they may start a little too early in my opinion. The whole staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast could have been a little better but it is within walking distance to some good restaurants.
Other trip Sep 11, 2012
Black Smoke Customs
hotel was clean , but we booked 3 adults and had to ask for extra towels and necessigties and when we went down for breakfast most things were out and they didn't refill things and it was only 8:30 am. clerks seemed indifferent to anybody needs.
Other trip Sep 8, 2012
murl s.
We were dropping our daughter off at college and we needed an overnight. The hotel was fine, clean etc. It was a bit difficult to find and the continental breakfast was more limited than other hotels we've experienced.
Other trip Aug 24, 2012
Kamps
"Easy to get around"
I enjoyed my stay, Red Roof Inn was very hospitable. Only thing I didn't care for was I always had to ask for the coffee refill, or milk. It was ready when u asked for it, but u still had to ask. The TV was very static in my room, not too clear. Also no EQUAL for the coffee. Some people do not like sweet n low or sugar.
Other trip Aug 16, 2012
"Great value"
New or newly renovated rooms, very clean and comfortable, great value.
Other trip Aug 11, 2012
"red roof"
halls had smoke smell carpet was worn in halls, front desk was outside smoking frequently
Other trip Aug 6, 2012
"good hotel for a travel night"
Everything was good, except for the breakfast. Do not count on it.
Other trip Aug 1, 2012
Igor

"コスパよし"
安くて手頃で一泊なら問題なしですが壁が薄いのでやや音が気になる人には微妙かもしれません
1 night trip with friends Jun 10, 2015
ASAI
JP
"You get what you pay for"
Friendly staff, clean but austere room. Room had strange smell. What can you expect for such pow price?
Other trip Aug 18, 2014